Worshiping Your Big Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is a great surprise babe. You must have been working hard because you're sweating profusely."

Wiping your forehead with the back of your hand, you respond, "I thought I would stop by on my break and bring you some breakfast. From your text, I felt sorry for you that you were running so late that you didn't get a chance to eat."

I look around and answer a bit confused, "That is...uh...sweet of you but am I crazy, or do you not have anything with you?"

"It's out in my work truck. Can you take a break?"

After I agree, we walk out of the store and get into our respective sides of your truck. I still do not see any food of any kind when I shut the door. I'm looking around and you notice the confused look on my face when I ask, "Where is this breakfast you brought me?"

You give me that devious smile that I have grown accustomed to seeing before revealing, "I'm sweating because I just got finished making it so I know it's fresh." You reach into the console and pull out a used condom with the bottom third bulging with smoky white cum. It's so heavy that it sags to where it looks over a foot long. You hand it to me chuckling, "I made a batch of gravy for you but I'm sorry I forgot the biscuits. Actually, this is two batches."

My jaw just about hits my lap but I have to admit, it looks delicious and I hold it up so I can allow the light to help me examine the contents. I bounce it up and down before asking, "You have been out here jacking off in the truck not once but twice?"

"Of course. My baby said she was running late and never had a chance to eat breakfast so I knew I needed to make you some."

"You just fucked my mouth this morning and you jerked out two more loads? This looks like five loads here. Where do you store it all?"

"You know one look at you and these nuts produce it by the gallons. Plus, ever since you've returned, I've been so fuckin horny."

I hold it up high over my face so that I can see all that fresh cum collected in the bottom of the magnum XL rubber. Puckering my lips, I drop the reservoir tip into my mouth like it's a nipple. I suck on the latex, pulling it into my mouth, stretching it to the back of my throat.

You moan softly, "Watching you suck that is getting me hard again. You better eat it before it gets cold."

Pulling the tip out of my mouth, I seductively pinch the bottom with my opposite hand before putting the opened end into my mouth like I am about to blow up a balloon. When you see my long tongue dart inside the rubber and swirl around, you moan again. Tilting my head back, I suck on the rubber and attempt to dump the thick warm cum. Because of the consistency, it takes longer than expected and slowly runs down the insides of the condom, eventually falling into my awaiting mouth.

"Mmmmm," I moan, trying to get every drop out of this rubber. I'm licking the inside of it before I put the entire condom in my mouth and turn it inside out so I can suck on it. It is so salty but slightly tart and I want even more.

As I'm chewing on the latex like it is a piece of gum, I smirk, "That was delicious. Thank you babe for making me breakfast and bringing it over. You're sweet but not as sweet as your sperm. Do ya have any more in those nuts?"

You gulp, "Fuck, you are such a cum slut. I'm so fuckin hard right now watching you do that, I could cum again if I had time so I guess the answer is yes."

I lean over and kiss you on the cheek and giggle, "Save it for later. We both need to get back to work. Love you!"

When I return to work, I'm very horny. It is difficult for me to concentrate because my panties are gooey with my juices. When I taste your cum, it is like an aphrodisiac potion that just sends me into lust mode. As the work day continues it's more than I just keep thinking about your dick, I obsess about it. I absolutely have to have it. It's my play thing and I won't be satisfied unless I have sucked on it, loved on it and pleasured it. The worst part is that I know you have to stop off at your mom's and help with a project and won't be home until later.

When I get home, I change into my leggings and sports bra so that I can have a hard workout session on the treadmill to burn off some lust, waiting on you. I tie my long hair back, insert my ear buds and get lost in my exercise. After an hour of intense working out, I'm dripping with sweat. Sipping from my water bottle and dabbing the perspiration off my face with a towel, I am excited in anticipation of your return.

Like a kid on Christmas, I grow impatient even though I know from your text, you will be home in 40 minutes. I need to cum and suddenly it hits me what I'm going to do. In the bedroom, I tack a sheet up over the closet opening to simulate the door before I cut out a hole in the sheet just the perfect height. I'm very proud of my homemade "gloryhole room." I am still thinking about your cum breakfast that you brought me at work this morning so I don't know which is watering more...my pussy or my mouth.

I have decided to surprise you with my "fire and ice" technique without you knowing it. I fill up a cup with ice chips and a mug full of hot coffee just before I know you are to return. Inside the closet, I get a pillow for my knees and sit the two cups on the floor beside it. After I strip off my clothes except for my silk pink panties with the yellow lace trim, I turn on my vibrator and camp out inside the closet with the light on.

Oh my god! My clit jolts to life just when I put the vibrator against it through the panties. I have to sit down because I think I'm going to cum in record time. While sitting on the floor, leaning back against wall, I spread my legs and press the plastic head harder to where my camel toe basically swallows the end of the sex toy.

I am moaning and gasping out loud, thinking about sucking your dick through my self-made gloryhole as my imaginary porn, "Oh! Oh! You taste so good. Please shove it down my throat. Mmmmm. Deeper!" My fantasy works and I cum hard. My hips are shaking and my abs lock up as I soak my panties even more with my juices.

I have to get this vibration directly on my clit so I slide my panties off. I smell my own essence in the crotch which propels me to another strong orgasm. I grunt then squeak because I'm trying to not be too loud. I do love the taste of my own pussy and I have to periodically lick and suck the end of vibrator every time I dip it between my folds and collect a fresh amount of goo. When I orgasm again, I hear you enter the house but I cannot move until the spasms end.

By then, you are walking through the house calling my name, "Britt! You here? Britt!"

I hear your keys hit the table and your footsteps to the bedroom. You can see the light on in the closet through the thin sheet with a silhouette of me sitting on the floor, masturbating. As you approach my "gloriole booth" you can now hear the buzzing of my vibrator.

"Well...well, what do we have here? I have always wanted to stick my dick in a gloryhole and have some slut suck it off. It does sound like there might be the perfect cocksucking slut in there," you chuckle as you play along with my setup.

Unbuckling your pants, you push them to your ankles. Shuffling forward, you put your soft cock through the hole in the sheet. Even soft, it is over seven inches hanging down the inside of the silver mattress covering. You reach out to your sides and hang onto the door frame for leverage. I tip the cup of ice into my mouth while I position my knees on the pillow.

Upon hearing my crunches and not sure what is happening, you ask, "What's going on in there? You gonna suck this dick or not? I hear a slutty cock licker in there so get busy and service this."

Another minute of crunching on the ice and swallowing the cold water, I lift your soft cock and put it in my mouth. As soon as you feel my frigid mouth wrap around your penis, you gasp, "Oh my god! What the fuck?!"

The cold sensation is overwhelming and your cock swells immediately into a full blown erection. All ten inches are long and strong and it's so hard that it is pointing upward which is impressive for a dick so big. While eating a second batch of ice to keep the cryo-blowjob sensation in motion, I have to lean back and admire this beautiful piece of meat. It looks purple and ready for action and I stroke it while the ice melts. Your dick is meant to be worshiped properly and have a pair of lips wrapped around it every day.

My cold mouth engulfs it again and you shiver with excitement. Your cock throbs and I suck it deep a few times but return to the head, making sure my icy tongue is licking round the helmet. Gripping the door frame tightly, you close your eyes tightly and spread your legs the best you can with constricted ankles, trying to not fall through. You are grunting and enjoying my mouth immensely, sucking and stroking your cock.

"Guug....gluk....guuuuuug....guuuug...gluuuug...mmmm!"

"Damn! That whore mouth of yours is gonna make me cum quick!"

The cold has made your dick throb more than usual and I can tell you are getting close to shooting your load. You can see the shadow of my head and ponytail bobbing on your rigid dick through the sheet. You are trying to hold yourself up and withstand my icy tongue slathering your head and licking the length of your shaft between sucks.

Just when you cannot take it any longer, I stop sucking but jerk it rapidly with one hand while I take a few drinks of hot coffee. My mouth is quickly transformed into a frigid orifice to a warm heavenly pocket, thirsting for your cum. That contrast from my warm mouth consuming your cold hard-on makes you gasp loudly, "Ohhhhh fuck!"

I go in for the finale, open my jaws wide and push until your cock pops into my warm throat. My eyes are watering and I cannot stop gagging on the size but I have to deepthroat it. I want it so bad! Once I have it down my esophagus, I heave a couple of times but I cannot stop sucking the entire length. It seems a little awkward that you cannot grab the back of my head when you cum but you grip the door frame like you are trying to squeeze the trim into saw dust.

God damn that feels fuckin amazing! Get on it girl! Suck the cum out of it! Go...suck it out!"

Looking toward the ceiling, a powerful orgasm rips through you and you release a war cry scream that could have been heard in the next town, "Auuuughhhhhhhhhhhh! Unnnggggggggggggggg!"

Your throbbing dick shoots off in my throat but I am quick enough to pull back and jerk the base as I continue to suck it so not to miss out on the taste. It keeps spurting and spurting and once again I'm completely blown away by the copious amount after you have cum three times already today. Finally, when it stops ejaculating, I give it my customary squeeze so I can milk out any remaining drops. When I release your deflating cock, it falls onto the sheet like a huge snake hanging off a branch.

I gasp, "I can't believe you came that much after today. Mmmmm! That's good stuff."

With your pants still around your ankles, you shuffle your feet backward, withdrawing your dong out of the cutout hole. It is bouncing around like you are swinging a sausage with your hips until you find the bed's edge and flop down on it.

"It's your slutty mouth and these wild ideas that keep my balls filled to the top. What made you think of this one?"

I step out giggling from behind the sheet, wiping the slobber and a drop of cum off my chin, "Look at it. That thing is so big and luscious. How could I not want to satisfy it in every way possible? That thing was put on this earth to give pleasure and to be pleasured."

You are still breathing hard when you respond, "Damn babe that was insane. I came so hard, I felt like my asshole was turning inside out and trying to rifle out of my dick."

I laugh, "I do what I can. Speaking of giving pleasure, I need to satisfy this pussy. She needs a little herself."

For the next hour and a half, you eat my pussy and fuck me in every way imaginable. I scream during every orgasm and you are throwing me around like a rag doll. When we finish, my hair is a complete mess and my pussy is gaped and swollen. I cum so many times, my abdominal muscles are sore. You even manage to shoot another huge load inside me and afterwards, the room smells like pussy and cum.

You laugh while getting a towel out of the closet, "This room is fucked up and you ruined a good sheet."

I laugh while taking it down, "You didn't seem to mind it when your dick was getting sucked through it."

After we shower and put on comfortable clothes, we get something to eat and enjoy the rest of the evening. We love spending time together and tonight is no exception. When it's time for bed, I need my pacifier and we fall asleep with your stomach as my pillow and your big dong in my mouth as our routine we have repeated many times.

The next morning, it's Tuesday and we both sleep soundly. I do remember a few times in the middle of the night, sucking your cock but just long enough to fall back to sleep. You are up early, moving around, preparing yourself for work. Kissing me before you head out, I roll back over for another two hours of slumber, dreaming of your horse cock.

Today, while at work, I am getting hornier with every hour. You text me a few pics of you working in the sports complex, fixing an irrigation problem with one of the sprinklers on the soccer field. If you weren't so sexy, I wouldn't have to dispense medicine with gooey panties. I decide to take a self-imposed break even though it is still early in the morning and tell my girl pharm techs to take over because I know your break is coming soon. I text you to come to the softball field dugout when you start your break.

I park and do a little walking so you don't immediately see my SUV. I make my way into the dugout, still wearing my white pharmacy lab coat and dark rimmed glasses. With my blonde hair up in a messy bun, you always tell me that I look like a hot nerd so I want to keep that look for your surprise. I hear your truck door shut and your boots walking closer. I have put on lip gloss so that they shimmer in the morning light.

Coming around the fence you see me and smile, "How did you get off work so early?" You are sweating from digging and your cargo pants along with your boots are covered in mud.

You come into the dugout and I do not answer your question. I stand on the bench and wrap my arms around your neck and plant a huge kiss on your thick lips. When I break the kiss, I put my finger up to your lips, "Shhhhhh. No more questions. You just do as I say."

I nibble on your ear while I reach down and squeeze your bulge through your pants. I can feel your entire package but I need that dick hard so I move my mouth down your neck and allow you to feel my warm breath on your skin in the dewy air. My mouth combined with my fondling, your cock is rising to attention.

Without stopping my hand action, I whisper while in role play mode, "Your prescription is filled now. The doctor has specifically ordered a blowjob before lunch so that you can get some relief from all that work. I'm going to have to ask you to take your cock out now. I hope you have your prescription card available."

Just seeing your smile, fuels my lust. Your cock is now tenting your pants and I manually adjust it so that it doesn't hurt.

"Now it needs to escape because there just isn't enough room in there. You need to follow your pharmacist's orders. Please stand up here on the bench and take it out," I clinically order.

We switch places as I step down onto the ground and you step up onto the bench. You are already several inches taller than me so with the added height, your crotch is in the perfect position for my mouth. A couple of cars drive by but I don't care, I need your dick in my mouth. Since your pants are so dirty, you unbuckle your belt and shimmy them down past your thighs but keep them high enough to pull up quickly if needed. Your huge dong springs up and slaps me under my chin the moment your underwear gets pulled down.

Like fish trying to grab a hooked worm, I attack it before it has a chance to stop bouncing. Only this worm is larger and much stiffer. I can taste your dick sweat and that saltiness only makes me crave your cum that much more. Pulling my mouth off the tip, I stick out my tongue and flatten it so I can clean the sweat off of each side by licking up the length of the shaft.

"Mmmmm. That's good stuff. I love licking the sweat off your hard dick. Mmmmmm. Hold still so I can clean those sweaty balls too," I pant after each swallow.

With my elbow pointing outward and my fingers wrapped around the top of your cock, I stroke it while I stoop down to get to your balls. Lifting each one up with my tongue, I slather them with my saliva while slurping in all that perspiration produced by your hard work.

You moan, "Ohhh baby. Lick those fuckin sweaty nuts...that feels good. Get it baby girl. Mmmm, lick em...lick em."

That salty flavor is delicious and I quickly get my mouth back on your erection, anticipating that your spunk will be just as salty. You reach up and hold onto the dugout's roof rafters, allowing me to suck your dick freely. Knowing we have to hurry, I am jerking and sucking it simultaneously with perfect timing.

"Ohhh! Oh yeah! Just like that! Keep going. I love watching you blow me while wearing your pharmacist coat."

We both jump when we hear a voice, "Excuse me. We are from Cross Electric and we are checking the lights."

You look at the two guys wearing their work gear, including hard hats and you respond slightly agitated, "Knock yourself out. I'm sure this slutty pharmacist blowing me won't stand in your way."

One of them smiles and responds, "I suppose not."

You quickly change your tone and now are teasing the electric company workers, "If you guys want to stay here and watch, that's cool. I was at the pharmacist this morning and she just couldn't help herself. As soon as I picked up my Viagra she told me that she needed to suck my dick so here we are. She's damn good too."

I almost have to stop sucking to laugh at your lie but I have a job to do. I'm gagging now as I can't resist pushing that mushroom head into my throat. I must swallow it. The protrusion in my throat looks like I have an Adam's apple, "Guuggg...gluck...gluck...gluck....guuuggg!"

The workers are looking at each other, amazed at my ability to deepthroat a ten inch dick. When I perform my usual trick and stick my tongue out to lick your balls while it's buried down my throat, they marvel.

One of the guys shakes his head, "Damn! She took it all the way down and look at her tongue sticking out under there on those balls. I ain't never seen someone swallow that much before let alone lick balls while she does it."

You are moaning louder as you get closer to orgasm, "Mmm. Mmmm. I know, right? This bitch is better than a porn star. I'm gonna have to take her as my girlfriend when this is over."

My mouth is moving in and out with tight suction. You look at the guys and announce, "I'm gonna bust! Should I unload in her mouth or give her a facial? Uhhhhhhhhhhh...unnggggggfffffff! Fuck! Unnnfffffff!"

Your cock blasts off in my throat and in my mouth when I withdraw. At first, I don't change my rhythm but after a few shots I have to cough up your splooge out of my windpipe so I jerk the rest of it on my face and glasses. A huge glob rests on my right lens and forehead. After a throaty hack, I'm able to swallow the spunk properly.

You sigh then snicker, "Ahhh...that was great! Hey, if my load is powerful enough to choke even the best of deepthroating sluts, then that's the breaks. She'll live."

As you pull your pants back up, tuck your huge deflating dong back into your underwear and buckle your belt, you offer the two electric company men, "You guys better come and get you some of this. Best head in the Northern Hemisphere."

1...45678...11