Worshiping Your Big Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having just been blasted with cum, my arousal skyrocketed and I am anxious to suck off the workers.

Looking through my cloudy cum covered glasses, I giggle, "I need to be quick so I will have to do you both at the same time. You guys stand up here together."

They are unsure at first then basically shrug their shoulders because who wouldn't want a blowjob? One of the guys is about 50 years old, gray headed and heavier while his partner is a young trainee in his early twenties with curly black hair. Standing on the bench, side by side, they both take their cocks out through their zippers. The older man's dick is very thick and uncut with the foreskin well past the head. I love how the blue veins look like rivers on a map. The young man's dick is very smooth with a smallish head like an arrow. Both dicks are between 6 1/2 and 7 inches long.

I grab the thick one and jerk it with my left while I gobble the young dong up. I'm sucking the rubbery penis until it grows fully erect and sliding the foreskin up and down the shaft of the older man until the head begins to pop free of its sheath. It takes him a little longer to get hard but my stroking makes sure it is fully inflated.

You are adjusting your clothing while you watch me with the two workers and comment without revealing to the men that you know me, "Look at that depraved nympho go. This slut just blew me and has my jizz all over her face and glasses and now she is double fisting you two. Who would have thought sluts come from the pharmacy?"

The older man moans, "Uhhhh fuck yeah! I'm about to add mine all over her pretty face."

I start to subconsciously fall into a routine when I give one cock a dozen sucks or so while I jerk the other at the same time before rotating back and forth. I love feeling their cocks throb in my mouth and smelling their dirty work jeans when my mouth descends inside their zippers. I feel so slutty and alive when I suck dick in public and you love watching me. However, I do need to hurry and want the men to cum quickly.

My mouth is clamped tight and I am sucking fast and furiously until that does the trick as the young man growls, "Fuck I'm cuuummin! Unnnggggggggffffff!" His erupting cock shoots several spurts into the back of my throat and I allow it to collect until he is finished.

The excitement for the older man seeing his young partner shoot his cum in my mouth prompts him to blast off as well. At this moment, I have a dilemma. Do I stop sucking to catch the older man's load without allowing the young one to finish? I quickly ditch the young cock for the older one and as I withdraw my cum filled mouth, the last squirt lands on my lips and chin. I continue jerking the older, uncut cock into my mouth piling his seed on top of his partner's. Already ejaculating, I do catch some of it in my mouth but the target is missed when his spunk combines with yours and lands on my face and glasses.

The older man is moaning and hunched forward in a tight contraction, "Ohhhhh! Fuuuuck! Ohhhhhh fuck!"

You love watching me act like a pure slut. You chuckle, "Look at her shotgun that cum so she can keep up with it! You can tell this slut loves it cause she doesn't want to miss a drop."

You are exactly right...I don't. When both men are finished cumming, I hold both softening dicks in my hands and continue to stroke them with my mouth full of cum. I can barely see out of my covered glasses but I stand up to show the men the contents in my mouth. I allow the cum to drool out of my mouth before slurping the strand back up and swallowing both loads.

"Ahhhh...I needed that! Thank you all!" I smack my lips, remove my glasses and begin licking off all the slime, talking to everyone, "Delicious. All of you must have been full" I rake some of the spunk off with my fingers and lick them clean. "This has been quite fun but I think we, including myself, need to get back to work. Thanks again for the creamy snacks."

As the men are zipping their satisfied dicks back into their pants, I walk past you out of the dugout and give you a huge kiss on the lips and giggle, "I love you. See you at home."

You look at the men and they are stunned. Staring at each other, they are speechless and you laugh as you leave. While in my SUV, I have to take a minute to fix myself while looking in the visor mirror. I cannot show back up to the pharmacy with cum all over me. There are a few globs that I quickly wipe off and a wet stain on my lab coat that will just have to wait for a good washing. The rest of my shift, I'm so horny and need to be fucked so I lose myself in my work to buy time.

When we both get home in the evening, you mount me with that big dick from behind and fuck me senseless. I squirt all over the bed. We switch to missionary and you put my legs behind my head and pound me almost through the mattress, making me scream like I am being murdered. My warm wet pussy milks your cock from that angle and when you cum, your toes clench and every muscle in your body locks up while you convulse. As soon as I feel your hot cum spray my womb, I lock up in orgasm with you.

When we finish and it's time for sleep, I have you get on top of me and put your cock back in my pussy so I can feel all of you, including your weight. I love having a part of you inside me when we sleep even though it softens up and you roll off in the middle of the night. When my alarm goes off to get ready for work, you are already gone.

As I am up brushing my teeth and putting on my make-up, I realize that I'm still craving your dick. You would think I would be satisfied after last night but I'm not. My pussy is sloppy wet and I can't get it out of my mind. Our sex only makes me want more sex. I wish I could masturbate but I don't have the time. The entire day at the pharmacy, I can't help but think of it and all the dick pics you keep sending me only keeps me soaked. Damn you!

You are working overtime on a project so I get home before you. I know you will be exhausted so I will put in the time with that dick of yours. It needs me now more than ever and I need it. I prepare the house for your arrival. When you get home, I can hear your keys hit the table. You call out as usual with no response from me as I often surprise you with my sexual antics.

You hear soft music coming from the bathroom and see dim lighting under the door. When you open the door you see me sitting in the tub with a mass of bubbles flowing around me. In the ten candle flickering light, you can see that my nipples are hard, my hair is put up and my lips are glossy.

Lifting my foot out of the soapy water and pointing my red toes toward you, I whisper, "Come on in. The water's great." With both hands, I lift some sudsy bubbles and blow them your way.

You smile, reach down and remove your socks. Your shirt gets pulled off over your head and finally when your pants hit the floor, your long dong flops out, hanging between your legs. Even when soft, it gets me excited. I lick my lips sensually before directing, "Swing it around for me. I wanna see it."

Teasing me, you playfully deny as you walk towards the tub, purposely swinging it back and forth like a pendulum, "You want to see this? Oh I don't think so. It's much too big for you little girl."

Continuing our spontaneous role play, I pout, "Please. It's probably too big for me but I need it. Can I at least suck it?"

"I don't know. Can means able and are you able to suck it? I don't think it will fit in your dirty little mouth. However, I know you sluts always find a way to suck dick of any size."

You are standing next to the tub stroking your cock which now is about three fourths hard. It's so plump and luscious. I open my mouth, hoping you will put it in where it belongs but instead you swing it with your hand like a baseball bat and slap my face several times while taunting, "I think you need to earn this thing. You are going to have to open much wider than that to suck this anaconda."

"Smack....smack...smack," you continue to slap my face with it and I keep moving my mouth, trying to catch it.

You are now fully erect and all ten inches are pointing upward. You pull the back of my head forward and stuff it into my mouth. You praise me, "Oh yeah...there you go. This should shut you up now. Suck it baby!"

I am slurping your dick deeper and deeper into my mouth while you hold my head in place so that you can step into the tub. One leg hikes over the edge and slips into the water and the other soon follows. You exhale not just because my mouth is sucking and gagging on your dick but the warm water feels amazing. Denying me the ability to finish you off for now, you pull your cock out of my mouth and sit down in the sudsy steamy water, facing me on the opposite end prompting your exhale, "Ahhhh...that feels nice."

Having had your dick in my mouth for only a couple of minutes and then taking it away is like taking a favorite toy away from a toddler. I want to throw a tantrum but I can do nothing but stare at the tip of your thick majestic hard-on peeking a few inches out of the soapy water. I want every part of my body to touch it at some point so from under the water, I take my feet and fondle your sagging balls with a large smile on my face. You jump in surprise but enjoy it. I quickly progress to trapping it between my arches and stroke it with my water softened feet. Slowly I jerk it at first but end up pumping it so forcefully that the water is splashing. You lean back with your arms aligned up on the tubs' edges and allow me to continue your footjob with my cute feet.

"Damn babe...those sexy feet are going to make me cum," you gasp.

I don't want you to blow your load before I have a chance to worship it further with more of my body so I stop jacking it off and move forward on my knees. I lean down into the water and press my 36C tits around it. It's very slippery and to keep it gripped tightly is like trying to hold an eel underwater.

I seductively respond, "I can't have you blowing your load quite yet. I need to feel that thing everywhere!"

While stroking your hard cock under the water with my tits, my face is in the sudsy bubbles. I can barely see what's going on so I dive my head under the water and suck the head while I jerk it with my boobs. I soon run out of air so I pop up for a breath and splash back down again to continue giving you underwater head. You want to force my head further every time I go down but you also don't want to drown me. The sensation feels amazing to you and is so different from when you titty fuck me on the bed.

You are squirming in the tub as your slippery ass moves side to side. You are moaning, "Fuck! You're gonna make me cum! Fuck! Get ready!"

I feel like I'm bobbing for apples in a barrel but I know my tits will make you cum more than my mouth. You are close so you raise your ass up and growl, "Grrrrrnnnnnnggggggg! Fuck! I'm cummin! Suck it out! Suck it all out! Unnngg!"

You blast hard and your sperm slaps the back of my throat with some force. I catch several but I am unable to stay under the water for every spurt and the last one floats out like a smoky looking ameba hovering in space. I sit up with my eyes closed and the water gushing down my face. I swallow your thick load and it is tangier than usual. When I wipe my eyes and finally see your face, your head is back, your chin is up and your mouth is open, sighing like you just had the most powerful orgasm of your life.

You mumble, "Damn girl! I felt like my head was blowing off my dick when I let that one go."

I giggle, "Was that your first underwater blowjob? Well...I guess technically it was a titjob but I did suck it out."

You shake your head and sigh again, "Oh yeah! I've never been blown or titty fucked underwater so I guess that is a two for one."

I warn you, "Don't you think we're done. I've just begun to please that thing. I need you to fuck me senseless too."

"Oh, we're not done alright," you assure before you stand up. Your cock is still hard and water drips off it, making my mouth water.

We wash and quickly finish the bath. After we dry off, you notice in the bedroom that I have the bed covered in plastic wrap, the very kind that one places over bowls to prevent the food from spoiling. It took me two large rolls to layer the entire mattress but I felt it was important to preserve it for what I have in mind. After surveying the area, you also see I have additional candles burning and a bottle of baby oil wrapped up in a heating pad.

Taking your dick in my hand like a leash, I lead you to the bed before seductively instructing you, "Get up on the bed and lay on your back."

Honoring my request, you are lying in the middle of the bed, totally sprawled out with your hard dong pressed against your stomach, well past your navel. Climbing up on the bed, I sit with my legs crossed between your legs, facing you.

I admire it. I marvel at it. My pussy is soaked just seeing it and I want to worship such a magnificent tool, I point out, "Look how big your dick is. You don't need me, it's so long, you could suck it yourself." I giggle at my own observation.

You don't respond and I jump up off the bed. I need to measure it and confirm what I already know. I come back with a ruler and reestablish my seat between your legs. I mumble under my breath, "Now we will see exactly how hung you really are." Holding your cock away from your body, I put the ruler on top of the shaft and against your pubic bone and say, "It has to be measured from the top. The insertable inches are what counts."

In order to see the measurement, I get up on my knees and gasp when it reveals your size, "Wow! Not only is it ten inches, it's actually ten and one fourth inches. It's a little longer than ten inches. I think it's confirmed, you are hung like a donkey."

You chuckle, "I told ya. Now stop playing around and get busy with it."

I stay on my knees while sitting on my haunches and wrap my left hand around the base of your dong with my right hand gripping just above it. Even with two hands stacked on top of each other, there are a few inches showing which also validates the size of your dick. I begin to stroke it with both hands, enjoying the soft smooth veiny skin. My hands are rhythmically jerking up and down and you close your eyes in pleasure. I lean forward and with the tip of my tongue, I lick the smeared precum off your mushroom head. I am moaning because the taste is so sweet and tangy. Once the nectar is gone, I use my tongue to not only lick the frenulum but coat the crevice under the head.

"Lick that fucker like it's an ice cream cone," you moan while opening your eyes to watch me.

Between licks, I respond, "Like this?" I swirl my tongue all around the head slowly while keeping eye contact with you. My lips are pouty and my tongue slathers very seductively. Once your mushroom head has been painted with my saliva many times over, I suck it into my mouth while I continue to stroke your meat with both hands.

"Fuck that's hot! You're gonna make me bust again if you keep that up."

I really want to taste it but I also want to see it shoot out. Sometimes, I just need to witness your load launching out because it turns me on so much. I suck it deeper and deeper, allowing my slobber to run down for more lube then I stop everything. Your hard dick is glistening under the candlelight with my saliva and I feel it's ready. I reach over and take the warm baby oil bottle out of the heating pad.

I squirt a line down your shaft and all over your large balls. When the warm thick oil hits your skin, you exhale, "That feels so damn good."

With both my hands stacked again on your shaft, I stroke and twist simultaneously like I am using a giant pepper grinder. My goal is to spread the baby oil all over so that it's abundantly and evenly lubed. I love the smell and while heated up, the aroma is even stronger. My hands are stroking your greasy dong with ease and you are back to getting close to cumming.

My hands are creating that sloppy smacking sound and it's getting louder prompting me to verbally coax it out, "I want you to blow your load all over your stomach so I can lick it off! Spew that sperm all over for me. I'm gonna fucking eat every drop!"

You moan, "Fuck! I'm going to if you keep that up. You whores are so skilled with a cock in your hand."

"Yeah! Or one in our mouth. Blow that fucking load for me! See my pretty red fingernails wrapped around your big dick? Don't they look sexy jacking you off?"

"Oh! Oh! Yeah!"

"Do you like that I'm milking it really fast? Please shoot it high for me. I want to eat all that jizz off of your tummy like it's raw oysters."

You grunt so loud with your face turning blood red, "Aughhhhhh! Unnngggg! Augghhhhhh! Fuuuuck!"

Your entire body is locked up in orgasm. Your cum shoots straight up like a geyser. One spurt follows the next and those ropes of thick spunk splat not only all over my greasy hands but a huge mess, pools on your abs and another by your chest. I jerk it each time it squirts to milk it out further. I find it so erotic to watch your cock shoot cum and my pussy twitches the entire time. Your grunting slows as does your ejaculations until both are finished.

"Damn! I can't believe how good that felt! Your lips are number one but that was pretty fucking great," you sigh in relief.

I hold up my hands so I can see all your cum on the back of them. I begin to lick and slurp it off, careful not to ingest the baby oil on the front. "Sluuuuuurp...mmmmm. It has a sweet and sour taste. I can't get enough of this stuff," I coo between licks.

Placing your hands behind your head so that you can relax and enjoy the show, you murmur, "Mmmm. I love watching you eat my cum. You look so sexy doing it."

Once my hands are clean, I slide around to your side and while up on my knees, I purse my lips in a circle and vacuum the sperm off your stomach like a shop vac. Inspecting your body, I find all the stray globs and splashes and slurp them up into my mouth, "Ahhhh. All gone."

I am smiling, licking my lips and I cannot help but see your baby oil-covered glimmering dick getting hard again. I know exactly what to do so I stand up and squat over your face. I spread my pussy lips with two fingers so you can see all my gooey arousal nectar and I squirt the baby oil all over your body from a higher distance than usual. As the warm liquid splatters on your body, you twitch. I sit down on your face, burying my spread pussy in your mouth.

You lick inside my vaginal walls with quick swipes of your tongue. I grind to meet your licks. You are sucking my juices out and swallowing them as I lean forward and grab your dong. I'm jerking it with one hand but stroking up and down in a twisting-around motion like the red stripe on a candy cane. It is still basted in oil and very slippery. Your tongue snakes out as far as you can. My orgasm has me shrieking loudly while shaking and gushing juice into your mouth.

I stand up and turn around so I can lay flat on top of you, using the oil to slide my tits all over your body. I squirt more oil and we are slipping around on the plastic and on each other. You are groping my tits and I press our nipples together so I can rub them furiously. You flip me over and shove your cock in my pussy, stretching it into a gaping cunt and plunge it properly into my depths. We are so greasy, you can barely stay on top of me but you pump my pussy like you are possessed. I scream and cum not once but three consecutive times, squirting on the last one. Our hair is sticky and wet with baby oil. I try to ride your dick at one point but it's difficult to get any traction. Your ten inches are reaming me out perfectly.

I blurt out, "I want you to cum on my pussy! Squirt it on my clit and coat my flabby lips!"

1...56789...11