Worshiping Your Big Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen looks at me and gasps again, repeating herself from before, "This big cock feels amazing! I can't believe I have it all the way in me."

You tap my ass and I get off your face. My goo is smeared all over it and you sit up, while using your finger to lick the excess off. You want to watch Ellen ride you and suck her tits while she bounces. Holding her hips, you lift her then sit her back down, manually providing her next instruction.

"Ride it again baby doll but let me suck your tits while you do it."

While sitting up, you wrap your hands around her back and pull her in tight, rooting your face until you latch onto her tire stem sized nipple. Because of the awkward positioning, you almost clamp on it so tightly so that it won't slide out during the movement. With a couple of hard slaps on Ellen's bubble ass, she begins to grind on your cock. Within seconds, the jiggle causes some of the warm milk to run out of the corner of your mouth and down your chin.

"Looks like your dick is so big it's forcing that milk out faster than you can handle," I giggle.

Even though I'm partially joking, the huge force in her vagina combined with your strong suction are creating a higher sensitivity in her nipples making her tits lactate at a higher rate. Ellen is moaning and you are grunting while bouncing her on your dick. It is turning me on so much that I stand up on the bed beside you two even with my high heels making me wobbly.

With my legs spread, I am scrubbing my clit side to side, "Mmm...yes. This is turning me on. I'm gonna blast on both of you! Keep fucking her good!"

I scrub harder watching her sit on your lap, with you sitting up, locked together sucking her tits while she rides you, "I'm close...I'm gonna cum!" I gasp. Spreading my legs, I pull my pussy folds open and shriek, "Ooohhhhh!" The first squirt comes out in a gush all over the bed but as I continue to vigorously rub, I squirt a stream that hits the side of your hair and I step closer, "Oohhhhhhh! Ooooooooo!" I tilt and squirt another stream up and down hitting your and Ellen's face. It feels so fucking good that I am erupting into multiple squirts and I douse both of you like your on fire, "Oh god! Ohhhhhhhhh!"

With my warm lady liquid covering you and Ellen, it throws both of you into strong orgasms. Her pussy contracts hard around your dick like a heartbeat. You clutch her in a bear grip and throw your hips upward, rifling, covering her cervix with your spraying cum. You both are locked together, shaking uncontrollably, dripping from my squirt, releasing loud grunts that subside like air escaping a tire.

With Ellen's sweaty tits peeling away from your face, she stumbles and moves off your lap. As soon as your huge dong pops free from her stretched pussy, a huge dollop of your cum protrudes at the bottom of her slit. I can see it sparkling under the bedroom light like a diamond. Licking my lips, I want to eat it.

You see the same thing I do and order Ellen, "Stop right there! Don't move. Britt...you know what to do...clean that goo up. I filled her like a fuckin doughnut so there is plenty in there."

You hold her leg up and she puts her hand on your head to keep her balance. From underneath her legs. I stick my tongue out, seeking that delicious mess. Pursing my lips, I slurp off the huge glob before it begins to ooze.

Ellen giggles and you assure me, "That's my girl. Eat all that creampie. Don't leave any inside because she just might get pregnant with triplets." You order Ellen, "Lay down on your back with your head hanging over the bed. Britt needs better access and I will fuck your pretty little face."

"I can't take that dick in my throat. It's too big," Ellen protests.

"You can and you will. Don't worry...you will take it like a champ just until Britt cleans you up."

Hesitantly, Ellen flips over, lies on her back with her head hanging over the side and her legs spread with knees bent. I position myself on my stomach between her legs after I prop a pillow under her ass. I slather around her swollen labia with my tongue to collect any stray juices before I insert it inside her leaking pussy. I use my common technique where I push on the pubic area just above the clit in order to help expel the trapped goo into my mouth. Circling my lips around the opening to form a tight seal, I slurp as I push down and that suction helps siphon out the sticky cum that I crave.

"Louder! I want to hear you sucking it out!" You order me as you stand over Ellen's upside down face.

I have to allow air to enter around my lips so I can slurp loudly. It sounds like I'm sucking dangling spaghetti off a fork. I pride myself as a cum connoisseur and I can confirm the flavor of your cum mixed with hers is delicious. It is tangy but has a sweet and salty musk that just puts it over the top. While I'm busy sucking your sperm out of her twat, you straddle her face in your standing position, pull her chin upward to open Ellen's mouth and fit your thick dong in it.

You softly moan, "There we go. Open up and keep those teeth out of the way." As you sink your hips and your cock touches the back of her throat, she jumps and you assure her, "It's ok...calm down. You're doing so good. Relax...once it gets past your gag reflex, you are home free."

You push further and it pops into her throat and she immediately heaves, trying to cough. You put your hands on her huge lactating tits so you can play with her nipples to help take her mind off of the dick asphyxiating her, "Shhhh....relax. It's in. Concentrate on me milking your tits and Britt licking your gooey pussy."

You begin squirting milk all over her chest while pushing your dick deeper. Her throat bulges and as you descend, your hard cock fills her entire esophagus until your balls are draped over her nose. You snicker, "I think we have a natural here. Britt, she might give your deepthroat skills a run for their money."

Bending your knees for leverage, you move your hips and start fucking Ellen's throat. She is gagging and resisting but you have none of it. Spit is flying and that slimy goo is squishing all over her face. Your hips are pumping as though you were fucking pussy, ignoring her running eyes, your balls slapping her face and her gasping for air.

I raise up and warn you, "You're gonna choke the poor thing."

"Nah...she's good. Look she is swallowing my fucking dong better than you can."

I continue to slurp your spunk out of Ellen's pussy when you huff, "Her fertile cunt is probably so fouled with my seed, there is a good chance she is knocked up, so Britt, you better suck it all out to prevent a bunch of my kids running around. Slurp that shit out."

This goes on for several minutes before you pull your cock out of Ellen's traumatized throat and announce, "I need pussy girls. Both of you lay down side by side so I can take turns hammering those holes."

Ellen and I lay down side by side on our backs with our legs up. With you leaning back on your haunches, you first shove your huge dong into my pussy. I gasp as I always do when I feel that powerful ten inch pecker stretching me out. Your ass is humping and your dick is causing me to writhe on the mattress. Ellen locks one of her legs around mine to help me hold them up which isn't easy with the heavy high heels on our feet. I scream and erupt in orgasm and shiver for several seconds. As soon as my shaking stops, you pull your slime covered dick out of me, scoot over and shove it into Ellen's pussy.

"Both of you will be gaped out when I'm done," you gasp out of breath.

She is shrieking and taking it like a slut. You are grunting and pumping like you are on a mission. That mission is to ruin two pussies and drill them in a manner where we will have trouble walking for days. In no time, Ellen screams and she convulses in orgasm. You pull out of her spasming cunt and slam your dick back into me. You continue to do that until I orgasm again then you switch again. Your back is so sweaty from the hard work and the bed is becoming a wet mess. I lose track of how many times you switch but it happens so many times that we are sharing our cum inside each other.

One minute we are pleading for you to stop then the next we are begging you to keep going. I squirt a stream all over your balls and shaft but you don't relent. Since you have already cum twice, your stamina is legendary. You want to fuck us in different positions so you make us get on our hands and knees. Behind Ellen, you are up on your knees, just sawing Ellen's pussy in half, thrusting your hips in and out and allowing that dick to spread her gaped pussy apart even more and stretch it from all angles. She is gasping and squealing uncontrollably.

Her hanging, flabby lips are sucking your huge shaft like it is blowing it. Your jaw is clenched at the sight of your girth pulling out some of her inner walls. You're dicking down that pussy until she squeals and gushes all over the bed, trembling in pleasure. You continue to fuck her, holding her hips, fucking it from behind with her face buried in the mattress, yelping for mercy and her ass cheeks are bouncing off your pubic bone. You have worn that pussy out so much that it just squishes and the sluicing continues, sprinkling the bed.

You are out of breath but have enough air to command, "Take that dick you little whore. If you come to our bed, your pussy is gonna get reamed out. It is inevitable." She cannot help it and screams in orgasm again, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

You pull your basted cock out of Ellen's mushy pussy and order me, "Britt...look at all this fuckin cum. Do you want to eat it before I rail your cunt again?"

I turn around and when I see your dick covered in lady goo, I can't help myself. Quickly, I'm on my stomach with my head up even with the height of your erect cock to where I can hold the head and lick up your shaft in rows like I'm eating corn, Once all the slime ends up in my mouth, I suck your dick again to make sure it's all gone. Eventually you sit down and lay on your back holding me up.

"Ride this fucker like you mean it!"

I don't have to be told twice and I am up on it, bouncing on it with reckless abandon. My tits are bouncing and Ellen sits on your face in order to make out with me. Your tongue and dick makes us both cum at the same time. We have to stop kissing just to orgasm properly. After I ride your dick to another one, you have Ellen lay down on her back.

"Gawd, I need to fuck those titties."

Once you straddle her stomach, you have me squeeze her tits together around your cock. You fuck them so hard, I'm surprised you aren't leaving burn marks in her cleavage. Since I'm holding her jugs, you reach around and finger bang her gooey slit until she gushes another mess onto the bed. You shake the liquid off your hand then lick it clean.

You continue through the night, fucking us in every position imaginable. You fuck us with our legs behind our head, regular missionary, doggy style, scissors, riding and while laying on our sides. While you pound one of us, you have the other one make out with the one watching. Several hours pass and we are all getting exhausted. The bed is a mess. Our hair and makeup are a mess. There are runs in our stockings. Our pussies are gaped, sore and swollen. You decide it's time for you to cum again.

With Ellen on her hands and knees and her high heel covered feet hanging over the side of the bed, you are standing behind her, sawing her pussy in half. You bark your instructions, "If she isn't knocked up from that huge load I already blew in her, she will be from this one so Britt, you need to be my condom. Get down here and get ready."

At your feet, I am on my knees on the floor with my face next to where your huge dick is sliding in and out of Ellen's worn out cunt. I lean over and lick your slippery shaft the best I can without getting in the way. Your hips are thrusting and I put my hand on your muscular ass just to feel it contract with every movement.

You are close to cumming so you look down at me and ask, "Are you ready slut? Will your mouth be my rubber?"

"Oh yes! My mouth is your fucking rubber, ready to catch that thick load! I want you to fill it up with your salty sperm."

"Get ready. I'm gonna blow your tonsils out with it!"

"Yummy! I will swallow every drop!"

In that small confined area, I can smell her pussy being reamed. I can smell your cum and sex. I reach down between my legs and finger my swollen nub which is extremely sensitive. Opening my mouth, I try to talk, "Here is your rubber. Cum in it! Blow your wad in it!"

You immediately release Ellen's hips and grab my head with both hands the same way. You shove your dong into my mouth and push it as deep as you can without losing any of your pumping technique. I gag but you don't care as you are in desperation lust mode. The first spurt slams the back of my throat with great force, almost making me cough.

"Ung! Ung! Unnng! Unggg!" You grunt loudly while emptying your nuts almost directly into my stomach. I choke and a cum bubble pops out of my nose.

It seems as though your cock is ejaculating a gallon of spunk and I am having trouble accepting it with it buried down my throat. Each spasm from your dick is easily felt. The twitching...the pulsations...the throbs combined with my fingers, I erupt in a squirting orgasm until they both finally stop. You hold it there and extend your sweaty arms up over your head like you are stretching after a long night's sleep.

"Ahhhhh fuck that was nice. You two sexy sluts have drained these balls."

You pull out of my throat and wipe my frothy slobber off your dick with my shirt laying on the floor. Ellen and I are completely satisfied and completely worn out.

She exhales, "I have never been fucked like that. I have to go if I can get myself together."

You and I fall onto the bed in exhaustion in a sweaty heap and I giggle, "You fucked her senseless. She is disoriented."

You are just trying to catch your breath so you just give a small chuckle. It takes several minutes but Ellen leaves and as soon as the door closes, you shake your head, "I love you. I feel like I haven't fucked you properly since I have come back but when we fly to California next week, I will be back to my normal self."

Thinking to myself, if this isn't getting fucked properly, then you just might put me in the hospital.

I respond jokingly, "I will forgive you this time. I love you too but I love that big dick more."

1...67891011