Worshiping Your Big Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are back in the missionary position and my legs are back over your glistening shoulders. Your greasy balls are slapping my ass and your slippery dick is pounding away. You are huffing and sweating. You grunt, "You want me to shoot my cum all over those worn out pussy lips? Do they need spackling?"

"Lay that fucking pipe and splooge all over my gaped cunt!" I desperately order.

You pull out and in a flash, you are up on your knees jerking your huge meat. I am scrubbing my clit with my fingers to make myself cum at the same time you shoot. Your hand is furiously stroking and you lower your cock so that you can aim the head towards my swollen pussy lips. I hike my legs back even further so I can tilt my pussy to give you better access.

"Spread that cunt wider for me! Uhhhhh....unngggggg! There you go! Take that," you growl as your cock splats white goop all over my lips.

That sensation of it hitting my folds combined with me mashing my clit, sends me into an earth shattering orgasm of my own. My pussy contracts then opens up like a flower and squirts juice all over your jerking hand and cock. It is splashing around making a huge mess like I'm peeing. We are both grunting and shouting in ecstacy! Finally, when we both stop, you collapse on top of me. We are covered in oil, sweat, squirt and cum. It takes us a couple of minutes to catch our breath before we get up.

I breathe heavily, "I loved feeling your cum shoot on my pussy. That sent me into a seizure orgasm. We might have to do that more often."

You chuckle, "We could but you are always too busy wanting to swallow it."

Your statement is correct so we both just smile. Covered in slippery baby oil, we take a shower to clean it all off which takes longer than usual. The plastic on the bed is also a mess and I remove it carefully to throw it away. I dress in a t-shirt and silk white panties for the evening and after dinner, we listen to a couple of podcasts while we snuggle until it's time for bed. You put your dick in my panties and we spoon as we sleep.

The next morning, I wake up horny and get up before you. It's so early that it's still pitch black outside and I fix us breakfast. You look so cute sleeping with your hair on your pillow and your lips pressed together. I have to see your cock and I lift the blanket and it is soft but plump lying on your stomach. My mouth is watering along with my sore pussy so I forget all about the breakfast I have cooked and decide my breakfast will be your "sausage."

I shed my sleep clothing and find myself lying on my stomach, I kiss and nuzzle on your dick a little while before I take it into my mouth. I pull it with my lips, stretching it out, trying to make it come to life. Even soft, I can't fit the entire thing in my mouth and soon it begins to rise. Making sure my teeth are out of the way, I suck it until it stiffens completely and keep going until you stir and awaken.

Yawning, you ask, "Don't you ever get enough? I awake to you blowing me...again. You gorgeous little slut."

I stop sucking and respond after a couple more kisses on the spongy head, "Actually, I'm not blowing you this morning...I want your cum on my pussy again so I can have it there when I go to work. I need it close to me today because I'm having that clingy morning." I squeeze your cock and then instruct you, "I want you on your hands and knees for me."

You are naked so you don't have to remove any clothing. You are not fully awake but you comply and turn over on your hands and knees while I grab the hand lotion off the nightstand. With your forehead on the pillow and your ass sticking up in the air, I sit directly behind you.

"This is awkward. How're you gonna jerk me off like this?"

From my angle, I'm in awe of my sexy view. I can see your smooth, puckered asshole, your taint, balls and some of your big dick. Taking my thumbs, I spread your ass cheeks apart so I can get a better look at that ringed star. Leaning in, I spit into your asshole before attacking it with the tip of my tongue. Swishing around my saliva, I lick it, using all my techniques, ranging from the flick to the swirl.

You moan while digging your face into the pillow, "Mmmmmm....fuck...that feels good!"

I continue slathering and sluicing your anus with my spit while rimming you properly. My nose is pressed into your ass crack and your cheeks are pressing against my cheeks. Without stopping, I squirt some lotion on my hands and rub it in to warm it up. Reaching underneath you, I'm able to grab your hard cock and pull it downward which is no easy task given the rigidity of your erection. I stroke it downward using both of my hands like I'm milking the largest cow udder in the world but careful to keep my tongue busy on your asshole.

"It won't take me long if you keep tossing my salad while you beat me off like that baby girl. Oh! Ohhh!" You moan.

I want to make sure that you cum on my pussy so I spread my legs and slide my ass more underneath you. This won't be easy but I need your spunk all over my folds. Briefly pulling my tongue off your butthole, I smoothly blow on it with long sustained puffs in order to allow you to feel that cooling sensation. You're moaning louder and your body starts to quiver. I'm jerking you faster and holding your dong tighter because I know you are close. When I put my face back inside your cheeks and push my tongue inside your asshole, penetrating it as deep as I can get it, you release a warlike yell, "Auuughhhhhhhhhh!"

As soon as I feel your dick twitch and your asshole spasm around my tongue, I know you are cumming. I pull your cock down and aim the head to my pussy lips. It feels so good, you are shifting around and I'm hanging on your rod tightly and jerking it off so that the cum shots don't go awry. I stop rimming you and lean back so I can tilt my pussy upward to catch your load.

Now I'm screaming, "That's it...cum all over my pussy. Cover it baby! Give me all that seed...all of it! There you go!"

When your cock stops ejaculating, I let go so that you can move away like a trapped animal that had been released. You are still shaking and I can now see just how much of your warm spunk is covering my pussy. It's so thick and slimy that I am having trouble restraining myself from eating it but I want to wear it. I have to at least masturbate with it so I quickly smear some on my clit with my middle finger to use as lube.

Now, it is your turn to admire the view. My knees are bent and my legs are spread wide for your erotic entertainment as I first circle rub the cum into my clit. It's so sensitive with arousal that I immediately moan, "Oooo...it's so warm. I love how it feels on my pussy. Oh! Oh! I'm gonna cum quick."

Watching my exhibitionism, you are stroking your dick, providing encouragement to me, "Ooo...that's it. Rub my sperm all over that clit! Show me how much you like it and want to wear it today."

"I love it. It's slimy and so warm. Your cum makes my clit tingle."

"Cum for me, Britt! Do it! Jerk that clit off like it's a tiny dick!"

My circular rubbing progresses to side to side scrubbing and with my mouth wide open, I shriek in orgasm, "Eeeoooooooohhhhhh! Unnngggggggg!"

After I finish cumming, you jump up because you are running late for work. You blow me a kiss and an "I love you," and out the door you go. I get off the bed carefully so that your cum doesn't drip off my pussy. Quickly, I slip my white panties over my cum basted lips and adjust them accordingly. I giggle and pat my pussy knowing they have your jizz trapped inside. Even though most of the day at work, my panties are sticking to my pussy, I love the feeling and even masturbate again in the bathroom during my break.

Because of your cum trapped up against my pussy all morning, I cannot stop craving more and I take a half day from work so that I can be home earlier than you. I have been thinking about your cum so much that I need to swallow a load before I lose my mind. I have a kinky idea for when you come home as to how I can eat your cum differently than usual. I first strip down completely naked except for a ruffled elastic garter around my right thigh that a bride would wear and a corset that pushes up my tits to where they look twice their size. As soon as you come home, I run to you, take your hand and lead you to the living room next to our long coffee table with the glass top.

"Take your pants off and stand right there next to the table," I instruct you.

You give me that look of confusion but also compliance. You drop your pants and underwear simultaneously and I twitch at the sight of your dick because no matter how many times I've seen it, as soon as it comes into my view, the impressive size always gets me excited. After you step out of your bunched up pants, it's hanging half way down your thighs.

"I love that fuckin dick. I want you to jack it off for me and shoot it all over the coffee table. You can watch me lick it up off the glass. I need an appetizer before dinner."

Grabbing your rising cock, you stroke it while responding, "Oh...I see. You want me to dump my thick load all over this table so you can slurp it off like the cum craving whore you are. I got ya."

I sit down on the couch and put my bare feet up on the side of the table with my legs spread. Staring into your eyes, I reach between my legs and tap my finger between my gooey folds. I'm mashing my lips and eventually end up on my clit, rubbing and moaning. Watching me masturbate, you jerk your cock faster and you're beginning to moan just as loud as me.

"You like watching me finger my pussy, don't you? This cute little pink pussy? You're gonna shoot that fuckin jizz all over the table baby. I'm gonna suck it up like a fish stuck on the side of an aquarium tank."

With your elbow out, your hand is stroking faster, sliding your hand up over the head each time. I can see it throb and I love watching your forearm veins protrude while you jerk it. You don't respond but I can tell by your body language you are getting closer. I close my eyes and finger fuck myself to get it lubed before concentrating back on my clit.

"Oh my god! I'm gonna cum. Cum with me! Blow your load all over the coffee table and lay under it so you can watch me suck it up from underneath it." Just as those words escape my mouth, the thought of you doing what I just ordered makes me orgasm so hard, "Unnngggggggffffff!"

Watching me shake during climax makes you grunt and shoot your spunk. It flies out of your cock and splats all over the glass table. After the initially large pool, it speckles all around. Your hand is stroking forward with each spurt until the entire table is covered in that hazy, smoky thick cum. You shake the last bit out and it sags off the tip until the strand snaps off and lands on the table.

You gasp,"Fuck that was hot! I love watching you cum."

"I love watching you cum. Now lay down and watch what I do with your sperm," I instruct seductively.

Down on your knees, you lay on your back and scoot under the glass table. Your thick cum is resting on it, making it impossible to see clearly through it like you're trying to see through ice. Your hand never leaves your cock while anticipating my show. I take off my corset so that my tits are free and I first kneel down and sit them right into the warm mess. I move my perky boobs around, smearing your spunk with them like a sorority girl washing a truck with her sudsy tits pressed against the windshield. With my nipples directly on the glass through the cum, it looks like I'm trying to draw circles. Watching the show from your worm's eye view, you jerk your meat faster.

"Mmmm...that is so fuckin hot. When are you going to drink it?" You ask impatiently.

Raising up and with your cum all over my tits, I step one leg over the rectangular shaped table and straddle it. I lower my crotch to the cum covered glass and smoosh my pussy lips right into the gooey mess. I grind like a stripper giving a lap dance, allowing you to watch my labia suck up some of your seed. I'm sliding back and forth allowing my lips to smear the cum directly over your face. I love having your juice in my pussy. I begin to orgasm again. Shaking and trembling, I hold onto the table's sides with my body clenched like I'm riding a horse.

Now it is time so after I recover, I get off the table and kneel to the side and seductively warn you, "I'm gonna clean this glass spotless. Don't you stop jerking that dong."

Puckering my lips into a circle, I lower my head until they land into the pooled jizz. You can see the ring though the cum from under the glass and your cock pulsates. You are so close again just by watching my filthy, slutty behavior. At first, I want to play in the cum, just to smell it and feel the consistency on my lips. I move it around with my tongue before I slurp up my first mouthful.

Watching that thick, hazy goo disappear up into my mouth is just too much and you grunt again, "Unnnggggggg! I'm cummin you fucking whore!"

Your second load shoots out and splashes your stomach and all over your jerking hand. I ignore your climax and keep slurping your first one off the glass table. I'm so aroused, especially when I get to a little chunky piece of cum where I have to chew it up. "Sluuuuuuuuuuurp...mmmmmm. Sluuuuuuuuuuurp...mmmmmm"

I slurp up and swallow every ounce of fluid you shot onto the table. I use my hand to clean any remaining goo off my tits and pussy. With a foot up on the couch, I even mix some of my own cum with yours to give it an extra zing. I can't get enough and when I finish, I'm licking my fingers and the only thing left on the glass is my saliva.

"Now I need to clean you up," I say, referring to the cum you shot on yourself.

I am quickly back down on my knees, sucking the cum off of your skin just as I had done to the table. I lick it off the back of your hand and squeeze your softening dick to get what was left inside the shaft. When I finish, there is not a drop of spunk anywhere.

"That was some good shit. I need to get dressed and start dinner," I giggle and walk away with you staring at my ass.

The next morning, I'm happy it's Friday and I get home from work ready to go out for the evening with you. Our entertainment for the night is an outdoor concert played on a temporary stage that you helped set up during your work week. It's in a large grassy clearing like a mini-music festival. Since you get home from work earlier than me, you are napping on the couch. I kiss your cheek and wake you up before I take a shower. We both take some time to get ready but of course you finish long before I do.

I am wearing my tight stonewashed hip hugger jeans and no bra with a ruffled, puffy white tube top that shows off my shoulders and my belly button ring. I'm also wearing dark red high heels to match the red trim on my top and silver dangling earrings that match my navel jewelry. I spiral curl my long blonde hair and apply maroon eyeshadow and lipstick because you love it.

Right before we leave, you laugh, "What happens when those high heels stick into the ground and you can't move?"

"Then I guess I will have to walk around barefoot and pregnant....but not yours," I giggle jokingly ready to riff back and forth.

"You little slut. Who has knocked you up?"

"Hmm, there have been so many I don't know for sure. There were those ten guys at the pharmacy this week and...oh...and the mailman and....let me see....the UPS guy when he delivered my Amazon order."

"That is a lot of dick. How have you been able to keep up with work?"

"Most of the time, I just fuck and work at the same time. The customers seem ok with it. I think the Rabbi frowned upon it though."

"They all must have had small cocks. They didn't hurt that pussy at all...plus...I thought you only swallowed cum?"

I lick my lips and smile, "I haven't even mentioned all the cocks I've sucked. I'm sorry but there are just too many to count. I have swallowed so much cum that I don't need to eat for a week. Yummy!!"

We both laugh at our frequent joking back and forth. Even though we are kidding, we both get turned on talking about my slutty behavior. You have to adjust your cock in your jeans because it is starting to chub. We drive to the concert location which is close to your work building. After parking, we meet some friends who have lawn chairs, a couple of spread blankets and a huge cooler full of alcoholic drinks. Thinking the crowd would just be a few hundred people, it turns out to be much bigger. The band is playing and the field is completely filled with people dancing, drinking and listening to the music. It is our town's own mini music festival.

I'm getting buzzed and hornier by the minute. You are chilling in the lawn chair and watching me dance while talking to our friends. When I bend over in front of you causing my hip hugger jeans to naturally pull down and allow you to see my thong triangle at the top of my ass crack, you shake your head then look at everyone who is also staring at me.

Chuckling, you say, "I had no idea we called for a stripper but I'm glad you're here. I'm gonna have to fuck that sexy ass later on tonight."

I turn around and face you with that seductive, lustful look in my eyes, "You might be going to fuck my ass later on, but I'm gonna suck your dick right now."

Wayne, a friend in our group says, "I don't think she can wait to get fucked. This girl wants it now."

I look at him and blow a kiss, "I'm gonna suck yours too. In fact, I'm gonna suck everyone's."

I can see your dick growing in your jeans and my pussy is soaked inside mine. Tipping your beer back and after a long chug, you shake your head at Wayne, "I hope you don't think she's kidding because she does have the fastest mouth in the north. She'll blow everyone here and go about her evening like she's the princess at the ball."

You smile and Wayne's eyes bulge as he remains speechless. Everyone sitting with us isn't sure if you are kidding so they all give that agreement half laugh. You know how I am so your smirk is adorably cute to me. I look again at your bulge and I'm drunk enough to where I don't care what others think. The security is up by the stage and there are too many people around us for them to see so I throw caution to the wind. Using one of my anklets, I tie my hair back and get on my knees between your legs. Everyone is stunned and anticipating my actions.

Licking my lips, I look into your eyes as I unzip your jeans and pant, "I need it out right now. I wanna suck it so bad. I'm gonna give you the sloppiest blowjob ever."

Even you are a little surprised that I decided to act in front of everyone but your horniness prevents you from stopping me. You relax in your lawn chair and straighten your legs, allowing me to pull your thick dick out of your open fly. Once I have it out, I stroke it and it hardens pretty quickly while everyone in our group is shocked.

Bart chuckles at your huge dick, "I had no idea you were growing a third leg. Fuck, I've seen smaller dongs on horses."

I hold it up by the base and look around at anyone that can hear me, "Look at this thing. Tell me ladies, wouldn't you love this in your pussy right now? Ten inches of thick raw power right here."

Because I have now drawn attention to my actions, more people, close by, turn and see what is going on. Both, men and women, begin to gather around to see what I'm going to do with your big dick sticking out of your pants. I swish around saliva in my mouth, position my face over your cock and drool a stream to ooze out of my mouth, landing directly on the mushroom head. It runs down the sides and I jerk it up and down coating the shaft with my slobber. Because my hand can only fit half way around your dick, it gives the onlookers an even better perspective.

With me using my saliva to prepare your dong for my mouth, you order me, "Oh I see...you're gonna use that slobber and give it a spit shine. I want you to polish my knob so well that you can see your reflection in it!"