Worshiping Your Big Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spit on it and jerk more into your dick before smiling, "It will be like a fucking mirror when I get done with it."

I continue to stroke as I wrap my lips around it. I am sucking and slowly getting deeper and deeper making myself gag. I can't help it and I need it so bad in my throat. My head is bobbing along with my ponytail and more people are coming over to watch and comment.

"Damn, look at her go. She is sucking that fuckin dick like she's trying to suck out the cure to what ails her," chuckles Bart.

A young hippie girl now watching begins to giggle, "I don't know how she can suck one so big that easily. That is twice as big as my boyfriend's."

Her friend responds, "Oh she's struggling."

Her doubting words fuel my fire and I'm committed to prove I can suck your dick properly. I stop jerking it and open my mouth wide. Tightening my throat, I slide down, cough only once and begin to feed my throat inch after inch until my lips touch bottom.

Upon seeing me deepthroat your entire cock, several watchers cheer and applaud, "Damn! She did it! She fucking swallowed the whole thing."

With a huge smile on your face, you respond, "This is nothing. Wait until you see her with my cum. She's like a connoisseur."

I cough again, then heave as I have to pull off your dick. That thick slimy slobber strand sticks to your cock head until it breaks off against my chin. There are a couple more strands in the corner of my mouth. I spit again all over it and once in my palm before going back down on it. I'm sucking and jerking it, periodically stopping to spit so I can deepthroat it. It is a very sloppy blowjob indeed.

"I don't think she's struggling anymore. She's got a rhythm going only a slut has."

Others chime in, "You can tell she loves dick. She's not fooling around. She must want that cum bad! Look at that ass jiggle as she sucks."

You feel your cum surge upward and you are getting close. You completely straighten your legs and lean back in your chair. Reaching and grabbing my ponytail, you moan, "Right there! Keep going!"

Just as I pull off to spit again, your cock launches its first shot of cum up one of my nostrils and some of it glances off and lands on my forehead. Your legs are shaking with your heels kicking the ground while you release a warlike grunt, "Unnnnnggggggggfffffffff!"

I keep jerking and a second shot spurts out against my wet chin before I can lock my mouth around the head. Your hips are lurching as spurts hit the back of my throat. Involuntarily, you hold my head down on your ejaculating dong so that I won't pull off until you have finished. Of course, I have no intentions to do that.

"Watch her take that cum! That's fucking hot!"

When you stop cumming, I squeeze out the last drop and stand up. I turn to everyone showing them that my mouth is full of your warm spunk before one huge gulp sends it to my stomach.

I look at Wayne and like a tigress, order him, "Get it out big boy. You're next."

Another round of cheering erupted by everyone including you as you tuck your softening cock back into your jeans. Wayne is hesitant as if he needs your permission since I am your girl.

I'm drunk and horny. My thong is sticking to my pussy not just because it is tiny but because I'm dripping wet with lust. I loved your cum but it is not nearly enough. I need more. I want to blow every dick there and you know it by the look in my eyes and my attitude.

Wayne still hasn't moved and reminds me of a deer in headlights in response to my command until you coax him, "You heard her. Get it out so she can take care of it."

That is when he begins to unzip his pants and pull his cock out. It is rock hard from watching the action and precum is smeared all over the head of his thick veiny 7 incher. I kneel down and like an animal, gobble it up down to his balls in one swallow to more cheers from the growing crowd. After deepthroating your 10 inches, Wayne's 7 is pretty easy.

You laugh, "See I told ya. You're done for now."

There is an older couple now standing among everyone watching and the gray headed husband taps his wife, "Why don't you suck like that anymore?"

Wayne is shifting in his lawn chair while my head bobs up and down in his lap. My warm mouth has that tight but soft pressure and I'm genuinely curious about how his cum will taste.

"Uh oh! He's gonna blow any second now," the hippie girl giggles.

Right on cue, Wayne's cock lets loose. Without any warning, it shoots quickly into the back of my throat, choking me but after an abrupt gag, I regain my composure so that he can finish. He is squirming and trying not to be loud so he releases that tight lipped grunt while more cheers erupt. He must not have cum in a long time because his load is almost as much as one of your daily first loads. That excites me because my cum craving is full steam right now. After squeezing the rest of Wayne's jizz into my mouth, I stand back up and dust the dirt and grass off my knees before swallowing it down. It is a little more bitter than yours but extra salty which I like.

Licking my lips, I announce, "Mmmmm...that is delicious. I'm just getting started. Who's next?" Then I crook my finger for Bart to stand up.

You suddenly jump up out of your lawn chair and walk away because you see a group of younger guys bonging beers. You ask them if you can use their funnel and tell them that they should join us and I would repay their gratitude. There are five of them and none are wearing shirts and when you return you pull the black hard plastic funnel out of the end of the thick hose.

Holding it up, you broadcast, "My girlfriend is a cum drinking slut. She craves it by the gallon. There just isn't enough time to suck all your dicks so she will gladly swallow your jizz using this thing if you beat off in it. Go on, you know you all want to get em out."

I'm smiling because I'm excited. Your idea is perfect and now maybe I can finally drink enough cum to satisfy me. You put your hand on top of my head and gently push downward until I'm on my knees with some room around me. You look down at me and instruct, "Open up."

I open my mouth and you place the bottom tip of the funnel in it. I use my hands to help steady the wide cup-like sides while looking upward. I can't speak but I blow through it, creating a rudimentary horn sound, signifying my own "start your engines" signal like the perfect cum whisperer.

You tell the crowd as some of the guys have already begun taking their dicks out of their pants, "She's ready. Give her what she needs. Start jerking those cocks! If any of you girls are squirters, feel free to join it...my slut doesn't discriminate."

You remain standing because the crowd has formed a circle around me and it's difficult to see. Once you are shoulder to shoulder with them, you pull out your phone and mumble, "I have to get this on video for some jerking off of my own."

All five of the drunk shirtless guys are beating their meats along with several others. It's difficult for me to see them but you are loving it. I'm your slut and will always be your slut and it gives you pleasure to see me act upon it. Everyone starts getting closer as their orgasm approaches.

You begin to orchestrate the scene, "If you have to cum, step up past everyone...there are a couple of spaces over here. Be sure you get it in the funnel. She hasn't had dinner tonight and needs to be fed. Britt, sit your ass down so the short dudes won't miss."

As I sit down with my legs crossed still wearing my high heels, I pull my mouth off the funnel to add, "I'm starving. Please fill this thing up for me so I can get my tummy full. Don't be shy, I will drink every drop so get everyone over here and let's make this circle jerk the biggest ever."

The first one to cum is surprisingly an older thin man in his fifties with a small hairy cock. He is jerking off so fast, I can feel the vibration on the funnel when he puts his cock head just over the rim in time to shoot a few strong squirts of semen. He is shaking and grunting loudly which starts the chain reaction. Simultaneously, two of the shirtless guys push their way to the front and almost side by side, launch their thick loads into the funnel.

You continue to direct the scene, "That's it...get it all in there. As soon as you're done, get out of the way so others can get in there and feed my cum whore."

There is a slight problem and that is the cum's consistency is so thick, much of it basically sits on the plastic and only small portions of it run down the hole and into my mouth. I can taste some of the delicious salty fluid but it is torture not getting it all, comparing it to a starving person at a buffet but only allowed to take one bite. A sweaty heavy man steps up and is the next to unload when he jerks his cum into the funnel. His cum is runnier and I get to swallow the brunt of his load and now I'm a happy girl.

As more and more men shoot their spunk into the funnel, the more it begins to ooze. Another shirtless boy shoots his huge load followed by a tall black man. The warm night air along with the various types of semen help it get moving toward my sucking lips. The next man is a geeky, lanky man with a strong Canadian accent, says a few words of desperation and shoots his cum hard. He hunches over and is so horny, his first shot rifles over the funnel and splats on the ground.

That prompts another woman watching to quickly order, "Hey point it down. You're wasting it." He quickly makes the necessary adjustment and gets his aim corrected to spew the rest of his seed into the funnel.

You chime in and speak to the crowd like the guy had committed a felony, "This girl is a cum swallowing slut. She loves it and would drink it for every meal if she could. You have to be careful and make sure you get it all in. That is about a million babies that just hit the ground that should be in her stomach."

Another onlooker laughs, "I think the trillion that are already in her stomach won't miss the million."

A small skinny young looking man with a long skinny dong steps and warns, "Move...I'm gonna blow! Fuck! Unnnggggg!" He grunts as he shoots his sperm into coned plastic.

Soon after, there is a perfect storm and four men unload at the same time like they are all the points on a compass.

"Feed that slut! Feed that slut! Feed that slut," is the chant by the crowd while the men unload.

Even the wife of the married couple elbows her husband and points, "You might as well take your turn so I won't be bothered later on." He quickly honors her wishes.

The last man to take his turn is your friend Bart. He is hesitant at first but the scene is just too much. He pulls out his cock and jerks it and within a minute, dumps his load into the funnel.

I feel so slutty sucking down cum from a funnel in the middle of an outdoor public concert with so many people gathered around either contributing or watching. It is a circle jerk for the ages and you love watching me perform my freaky antics. I don't want it to ever end. Your dick is so hard and even though I just blew you, you need to fuck me as soon as it is finished. When Bart shakes the last drops off his cock and steps back, you aren't going to allow the last remnants of cum to stay in the funnel so you have an idea.

Holding up your beer, you announce, "She usually uses cum as a chaser but I think she can have a beer chaser with her cum." The people standing around cheer your statement.

You pour a little beer in the funnel around the top so that it washes all the cum down into the bottom and into my hungry mouth. I have never had cum and beer mixed but it tastes amazing! That tangy, salty flavor of the cum fits it perfectly. I pull the funnel's bottom out of my mouth and swish around the last drink before swallowing it down. I turn the funnel around and lick remaining globs off the rim.

"That whore loves her cum. That is disgusting," comments the wife.

You take the funnel from me and toss it at the guy who first had it. You grab me by the hand, help me to my feet and pull me as we walk hand in hand. I'm trying to keep up but you are so horny that you are walking a little too fast for a girl wearing high heels to keep up. We get to your work building and after you open it with your key, you yank me inside. With no hesitation you pull me back into the locker room where the department workers change clothes and shower if needed. After pulling me into the shower, you jerk my blouse up over my head allowing my tits to flop out in a quick bounce showing off my tight engorged nipples.

"Since you want to be a little cum slut out there in front of everyone, you're going to get it good," you huff while unbuckling your belt.

I smirk with a bratty response, "Yes I am a little cum slut and THEIR cum tasted better than yours."

You tug your belt out of the pant loops and forcefully secure my hands behind my back with it while growling through your teeth, "Really? Maybe I should just deprive you of mine then and I will trick you out as a little cocksucking hooker to get the better cum."

"I would suck everybody's dick in the town for free," is my teasing role play response but inside I know that nobody has a dick like yours, nobody can cum like you do and nobody's cum even comes close to yours in amount or taste.

"Oh I bet you would! Since you are a bad girl and proved to everyone how much of a cum slut queen you are, your punishment is to show me how much of a size queen you are."

You reach around my waist and unbutton my jeans. They are so tight that you struggle to get them down but with strong, even tugging, you finally jerk them down to my ankles, turning the legs inside out. Like a rapist with limited time, you yank my thong down in a flash. You smack my ass a couple of times before dropping your own pants and underwear to your ankles.

"Bend over and put your head against the wall!" You order, followed by another smack to my ass which echoes throughout the shower.

Since my hands are bound behind my back and my ankles restricted with my own pants, it's not the easiest thing to do but I lean the top of my head against the wall and lift my ass upward for your pleasure. I'm so wet that I can see the coagulated goo in the crotch of my panties. Precum is also running down the inside of my thigh with a clear bead at the base of my slit. Your boner is sticking out like a metal rod, so thick and long, ready to turn my pussy inside out to match my jeans. Holding your cock, you push the bulbous head between my thighs, like it's sniffing blindly for my pussy.

"Don't you move. You need that gooey hole railed and squeal like a pig," you exhale desperately with lust.

"Fuck me! Shove your hog deep in my cunt and MAKE me squeal like a pig!"

You feel my sloppy opening with the head of your huge dick but instead of easing it in, you plunge it roughly. I wince and scream, "Owwwwwww!"

"Don't give me that whimpering. You know you need the hammer after that performance."

You push more until all ten inches have disappeared which is no easy feat with your girth and my legs almost together. That thickness actually pushes my swollen lips inside me. I'm still wincing and trying to take my mind off the pain which happens naturally as soon as you hold my hips and begin to fuck me. The pain lessens and pleasure overtakes me, fueled by lust. Within seconds, you are railing me with hard jabbing thrusts, each time completely impaling me on your dick while my head is banging on the tiled wall.

I yelp, "Is that all you got? The UPS guy fucks harder than that!"

Not only are our words echoing in the shower, so is the slapping of your pubic bone to my ass. My comment makes you fuck me harder and just a hair deeper. I am getting closer to an orgasm. I needed this! I needed to be pounded like a twenty dollar whore.

"Oooooooooooo...I'm cummmmmmin! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I gush right away and my pussy sprays out around the snug fit, all over both our bunched up pants like you had punched a hole in the dam. My moaning and squealing along with your grunting and huffing are echoing so loud, it is a good thing there is music playing outside or people could hear us. My eyes roll back and I'm convulsing as you pull my head off the wall by my restrained hands. Holding me up by my wrists, my upper body is dangling in the air and you continue to fuck me hard in that position.

"Take that big dick! This pussy is mine! You sucked down all that cum like it was one of your fruity cocktails!"

"Oh...oh...lay....oh....ung....that fuckin...ung....oh....pipe!" I gasp between moans.

"I'm layin that pipe and gonna blow any second! Your cunt is sucking it like it should! You're a size queen aren't ya baby?"

I squeal and blast again. This time you pull your dick out and let my squirt spray all over the shower drain like I'm peeing. I shiver my way down to my knees with you still holding my wrists behind my back. You release my hands and grab me by the hair. Because of my powerful orgasm, I don't pay attention that you are holding me up by my golden locks. With your forearm muscles contracted and your fist clenched with my hair, your opposite hand is jerking your slimy cock. It is so basted in my cum, it looks like hand lotion. Dragging me by my hair, you position me just under your dick with a grip so tight, the head is purple.

Looking down at me with that clenched jaw and glazed eyes, you warn me with my standard punishment, "You drank all that fucking jizz from all those disgusting, drunk guys so I think you need to feel it on your face. You know the drill, you have to wear this shit the rest of the night."

With your hand moving fast up and down your huge meat, the head swells and you lean your upper body back just before you release, "Ung! Take that fuckin cum!" The slimy rope lands across the bridge of my nose. "Ung! There you go!" The second shot follows closely but lands across my upper lip. "Unnnfffff! Open your fucking mouth!" The third shot lands on my tongue and chin.

You keep shooting, painting my face with my usual, "Slut makeup."

I am amazed that I had just sucked out a load not more than two hours ago and you have so much cum stored up. Your loads are legendary and this is no exception. No wonder I will always worship your dick and pleasure it anytime you want. Your entire body is seizing up and when it stops ejaculating, you smack your dick on my face before you smear the cum around with the head.

"Wheeeew! I needed that! You look like someone squirted a bottle of Elmer's glue on your fuckin face. Here...clean my piss hole out. Can you see that cum left?"

With my face painted in splooge, I used the tip of my tongue to fish out that remaining pearl. Your cum is so warm and actually sweet. I want to eat it off my face so badly but I know your punishment rules.

"Can I at least clean it off my lips?"

You laugh, "No way, these people need to know who you belong to so go on and pull your pants up so we can get back out there and finish this concert."

When we return to our seats, I can see people giggling and snickering when they see your sweaty hair, our wet stained jeans and the mess on my face. We both look completely disheveled and unkempt.

They are pointing and I overhear someone say, "That poor slut. That huge dick must have fucked her up because she forgot to wipe the cum off her face."

The rest of the evening, I have your cum dripping from my face. Periodically, it runs down but I don't dare touch it because you told me to wear it like a whore to show that I you are my owner and I do it proudly. We continue to drink and have a good time as I'm the topic of conversation from most. When we get back to the house, we undress and fall fast asleep with your soft dick in my mouth. It was a great evening and I have to work a few hours tomorrow.