Worshiping Your Big Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We hear one of them mumble, "Well...I never."

We both laugh and you pull into a parking space correctly. After locating my red high heels on the floor, I put them on and adjust my skirt while you get the luggage cart. I lick my lips and think about your cum aftertaste on my breath. It has that salty musky taste like sugar free vanilla protein shakes. I giggle thinking that your protein shakes are so much better and much healthier.

Once we are into the room, my pussy is still so gooey, I need a strong orgasm or five. I have to be fucked silly by your donkey dick. Among the many characteristics that I love about you is your sexual stamina and I know just because you have cum twice in the last half hour, you will be able to ream my pussy like the bad girl I am. I turn and while you are taking things out of the suitcase and putting them on the sink, I kiss the back of your neck.

When my mouth reaches your ear, I whisper seductively in-between nibbles, "I need you inside me. I want you to fuck me like you are trying to hurt me with that thing. I don't want to be able to walk when you're finished with my slutty cunt."

You drop our toothbrushes in the sink, turn and scoop me up in one motion. Loving my filthy talk, your dick is already rising to attention once again. Carrying me to the bed, you sit me down and climb on top of me. We are in lust mode, heading for beast mode. Fully clothed, we are making out so heavily, we barely can sneak breaths between the kissing. Fumbling, trying to get our clothes off with our mouths connected is not an easy chore. You manage to get my top and bra pulled up around my neck and your pants down to your knees. With your underwear just barely below your balls, your hard cock is laying on my stomach.

We roll over once and I'm on top, sucking your tongue like it's your cock. Periodically you bite and taste my lower lip while probing inside my mouth during the times it breaks free. Again we flip over and you are on top and I need you inside me, thrusting your dick as far in me as you can get. We need to consummate our reunion. I manage to reach under you and get my thong pulled down until I'm able to work it off of one leg. I don't care if it is dangling on my ankle because I couldn't get it past my high heel, as long as I have given you complete access to my nectar filled pussy.

I lustfully beg, "It's ready for you! Please put it in...please!"

Your mouth works downward and you take one of my iron stiff nipples into your mouth. You love sucking my tits and it gives me time to fumble underneath to aim your swollen head between my folds. There! It's ready and I'm just waiting for you to push it in. My pussy had forgotten just how big it is and deprived a week has made it tight so when you begin to slide it in, I squeal. "OH MY GOD! It's so fucking big! Keep going! Stretch me out!"

You are sucking my nipples so hard, they are pulling away from my tits. My skirt is rolled up around my waist, my knees are bent and my stocking covered legs are up in the air, still wearing both of my high heels. You are pushing inch after inch into my gooey pussy while you gruffly exhale. My inner walls are being stretched, trying to accommodate your large girth. It feels like someone trying to push a hotdog through a straw. There is no damn room!

Then when that mushroom finally pushes against my cervix, I squeal again, "Augghh! It's so deep. Fuck me! Treat my pussy like it's a dumping ground for your cum!"

You waste no time and pull it out just so you can thrust it back in. My body jerks in some pain but mostly pleasure. Your fucking hog hurts so damn good! The pain is melting away and total ecstasy is replacing it. Even with the tip of your cock smashing against my cervix, you are not buried balls deep! I need all of it...dammit! It's difficult for you to get much leverage with your pants bunched around your ankles and underwear barely pulled down.

I grab your muscular ass with both hands and pull you in as a signal to give me everything you have. With one last jab, and a painful jerk from me, you finally insert every inch. I scream, "There it is! Yes! I love feeling your nut sac up against my slit. Now...pound me!"

"You're so fucking tight! I'm gonna ruin it!" You huff.

At first, your thrusts are slow and methodical, allowing me to get used to that size. I can feel some of my walls stick to your dick and get pulled out when you withdraw. Physiologically it has to happen but you quickly plunge it back in. You release my nipple from your teeth and huff again, "Is this what you needed? I know you love to be fucked like a ten dollar street whore. You're gonna get it good now. Be careful what you wish for you little tramp."

"God yes! I've missed it! Saw me in half! I am your whore so treat me like one. Abuse my pussy."

"Take it! Take every fuckin inch!"

We start kissing again. Our mouths lock together like they are stuck. Your entire weight is on top of me while abusing my pussy with your huge dong. My cum is basting your dick like tacky glue that has begun to dry. Your ass is pumping up and down and you tighten your stomach muscles each time you give an upward jab at the end of each stroke. With your opened belt buckle jingling and you squirming all over me while thrusting, I am building to a much needed orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum all over your dick! Oh! Oh! Faster!" I pant and beg.

Only you know how to fuck me the right way. I'm the only girl who can take all of your big dick, proving we are a perfect match. Your size and technique rubs my g-spot perfectly. My pussy is gripping the shaft like a hand jerking it off. It feels great! My hands are all over your back with my red fingernails scratching both sides especially at the end of each plunging jab. The bed is squeaking and thumping against the wall because you are holding nothing back. My first orgasm hits me like a hammer and I literally scream, "Aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Oooooooooooooooo!"

You bury your cock deep inside me and stop movement so that I can feel the sensation of my orgasm. The warmth and wetness of my pussy feels amazing on your dick plus you love feeling the spasm contractions around it when I cum. My legs are now wrapped around your waist and my nails are dug a little deeper into your back, exposing all the red claw marks. At this moment, we are not just two people making love or mating, but we are one person, connected as a single being. You are inside me and our animalistic lust and soul connectivity are fueling each other. You can feel every quiver, every spasm my pussy pulsates on your cock.

I gasp, trying to catch my breath. Your body begins to sweat and small beads form on your temple. Our sensitive nipples are smashed against each other even though you are still wearing your shirt. You press your hands into the bed on both sides of me and arch your back, lifting your upper body. Digging your shoes into the mattress, you lift your ass but careful to not completely withdraw your cock. In the push-up position, you start fucking me with reckless abandon. I grab my knees to pull them back and from your planking position, you thrust downward to give me that alternate penetration angle that I love so much.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Just like that! Knock the bottom out of my pussy!" I order desperately.

"You like that huh? I want you to feel it in your stomach! I'm gonna knock the bottom right out," you growl.

"Fuck yes! I'm your whore ready to please your dick anytime you want! It's your cumdump! Spew your seed in it and mark that territory as yours!"

"Oh. I know you are. You are just a hole for me to use whenever I need to bust a nut."

Your objectifying, dominant words and swift downward thrusts cause me to erupt again. I squeal even louder, "Ooooooooooooo," and wrap my fishnet covered legs around your back, gushing lady squirt all over your balls and cock. It is running down my crack onto the mattress, creating a large wet spot on the bedspread.

"Oh....oh my God, your big horse cock is plunging the squirt right out of me! It's so fucking big! Plunge me again! Please...don't stop. Fuck me more!" I slap your ass as if to say, giddy up."

Securing your knees on the bed between my legs, you rock back and put my calves on your shoulders so that you can hold onto my heels like they are built-in handles for your pleasure. You fuck me, using only your abdominal thrusts and your balls dragging on the bed. You speed up your motion while staring into my face. My eyes are rolled back and my mouth is hanging open, moaning repeatedly. I clench, then I climax again, "Unnngggggggg!" Shaking! Jerking! Convulsing!

That is the perfect break in the action for us to remove all our disheveled clothing. I kick my heels off across the room and the only thing I'm wearing is my stockings connected to my garter belt. You are completely naked and it's time to go back to work. Sliding your hands down my thighs, you grab my garter straps and fall forward so that you can push my legs back behind my head. You are again into the planking position so that you can fuck me while folding me back like a lawn chair. Thank God I still have my gymnastics flexibility.

My head is thrashing back and forth while panting, "My pussy is tilted all the way back for you! Please make it a cunt. I want it to be stretched and flabby. Will you do that for me? Please?"

"Oh it's already there! Your cunt is going to be ruined after I'm done with it!"

"Oh fuck yes! Ruin it. I want to be able to shove two liter Coke bottles in there when you're done!"

"Don't worry...I will have it so stretched, you will only be able to feel two liter bottles!"

Your pounding as we talk filthy to each other brings out an even more powerful orgasm. I shriek loudly, "Eeeeoohhhhhhh!" I press the bottom of my calves onto your shoulders and lift my ass up while contracting.

You pull your huge dick out of my stretched pussy just in time, allowing a long stream of squirt to shoot upward like a geyser, splashing back down all over my stomach. I reach down and use my middle finger like a windshield wiper and scrub my clit back and forth to keep the spray going for as long as possible. At this point, I'm screaming in a one long continuous sound.

You guide it back in and continue to pound it like you own it. While now holding my ankles, you are on your feet in a squatting position, pumping your dick in and out. The veins in your forearms show me that you are holding tightly, taking control while looking down. You love watching it! Seeing my pussy being pulled out gets you even harder. You enjoy the spectacle of seeing all ten inches disappear.

We both have now entered beast mode and you ask in a dominant tone, "Whose cunt is this? Who does it belong to?"

I am gasping, my voice quivering from all the jarring so I'm barely able to respond, "It's yours! Ohhhh! It's your cunt! Rail your cunt baby! Bore it out! Traumatize it baby!"

You collapse back on your knees and allow my legs to fall down to your sides. You lift me up by my waist and are throwing me down on your cock with my lower half in your lap. You're fucking me so hard, I feel like my pussy is being torn open but in a good way. Your strength is undeniable and that hard pressure is going to make me have a multiple orgasm any second....here it comes!

"Yeeeehhhhhhhhaaauughhhhhhhh!" This time you don't pull it out but keep on pumping. My squirt has nowhere to go but spray in a wide gush all around your cock and into your lap. The bed is soaked and you keep slamming me on your dick throughout my eruption. There is so much liquid everywhere that it looks like someone has shaken a champagne bottle. My insides are quivering like a high voltage electric current has surged through me.

"You're gonna ride this fucking dick and blast your cunt juice all over me. Show me how a slut marks her territory."

Now sitting on the bed without letting me go, you lift me up simultaneously while you lie on your back. That rocker move, finds me sitting on your pole in the perfect position to ride it.

"You want me to fuckin ride this dick? You know if I ride it, I'm gonna mark my territory and blow all over you. This pussy will spit so much fucking goo on you that it will look like you fell into a tub of Vaseline! If that is what you need?"

"Even though you're a freaky slut, I don't think you can do it! I bet you could ride dick without even cumming with a hole like yours all loose and worn out!"

"Is that a challenge? Just beware that I have warned you when I spray your fucking face like it's a porch covered with sludge!"

At first, I bounce softly and just move my stomach like I'm an Indian belly dancer. The dangling silver jewelry from my pierced belly button causes you to stare like a fish to shiny artificial bait. My pussy is sucking your cock, spitting goo all over the base of your shaft and the top of your balls. It's so wet, we can hear that sloppy slurping sound even as we talk. Using my kegel skills, I grip it as tight as I can and raise up off it before descending back down into a riding rhythm. I look you in your eyes and I can see the pleasure growing. Without losing that eye contact, I purse my lips together and blow a soft kiss before a wry smile. I love how deep it goes when I speed up and smack down with each bounce. I'm craving that finale orgasm where I almost lose consciousness.

Seductively I ask, "You like that? Do you love how my pussy sucks your dick? Do you want me to squirt all over your face or do you want to blow your wad up in it first?"

"Oh....yeah ride it! You're gonna make me blow. Milk it like the filthy milkmaid you are."

I begin to bounce faster and more forcefully with my ass slapping your lap. My 36 C tits are bouncing up and down, my hair is flopping, and my earrings are swaying. I'm riding it like a woman possessed. The thickness is driving me wild! The length is driving me insane! I'm on fire! Almost there!

I shout, "Oh...yes! Yes! Oh god...almost there! I'm gonna cum so hard! I'm gonna drown you and cover that cute fucking face of yours!"

"You better hurry...your slick cunt is about to suck the cum right of me!"

I dig my fishnet covered feet into the bed and bounce so hard that the bed is once again thumping against the wall, causing the pictures to shake. I feel like I have to pee so I know it's going to be a strong squirt. I always get that sensation when it happens. It hits me quick and I stand up off your cock, and spread my folds with my fingers in an upside down V.

Oooooooo! Ooooooo! Oooooooooohhhh! I scream and squirt a stream in an arch so far that it flies over your head and hits the wall. It feels so great that I'm out of control and powerless to aim correctly. I am like a moving gun when out, bursts my second grunt, "Oooohhhhhh! The next squirt hits the headboard and the sheets just above your head. I tilt just in time for my third squirt and blast your face and hair causing you to repeatedly blink your eyes. A few more screams and I finish dousing your body with my lady juice. You are soaked and messy like I have just thrown a bucket of water on you.

I sit down on your stomach and shake like I have just touched a live electric wire while babbling, "Oooooo God! Oh God! Oh my God!" My shaking transforms into twitching. That was one of the most powerful orgasms of my life!

When I finally regain my composure, I stand up, squat over your huge erection and hold it so I can guide my pussy back down on it. It slips in easily and I have that beast mode look in my eyes. I stare into your eyes and clench my jaw because I'm going to coax the third load out of your balls. I change my approach from riding your dick to grinding on it. I put my knees down on the bed and tuck my feet behind me. Completely impaled on your dick, I rock back and forth while clenching your shaft with my inner walls. They may be stretched and loose but I can still grip like a vice.

With lustful determination in my eyes, I instruct you, "You're gonna give me that cum! I want you to blow your fucking spunk so far up my cunt that it comes out of my nose!"

"You want my cum in your pussy? You need it in there, don't ya baby?"

I lean forward and put my hands on your stomach and grind faster and faster, "Oh yes I do! I want your cum in me so bad. I need to feel that warm flow of your fucking seed in my womb. I love the feeling of it oozing and leaking out of me all night long."

"Are you my cumdump?"

"Fuck yes I'm your cumdump. Your big jizz hole. Just a fucking useless cunt for you to stop off and deposit your slime and leave!"

"Yes you are just a flabby, worn out cunt that I need to fucking shoot my sperm in so I can get some relief! When I'm done, I pull my pants up and get the hell out of here."

I am grinding so hard that the bed is once again rocking. Your stamina is off the charts because of your previous two orgasms. I'm milking your big cock with my vagina while you hold my waist. My toned ab muscles are rippling like waves in the ocean.

I order you while wearing my aggressive slut expression on my face, "Knock me up! Creampie my fucking twat! Fill it up like a Twinkie! I want you to spray my cervix like your pressure washing your truck! Now! Creampie me! I want your goo inside me!"

My filthy language sends you over the edge and you orgasm forcefully while growling, "Grruuuunnnfffffff! Unnnggggffffff! Onngggggggggg" It is so intense that you raise your head and sit up then slam it back down on the bed. You do that two more times with your mouth hanging open.

I feel your cock blasting off inside my pussy like a bottle rocket. It pulsates and I can feel it ejaculating. Your own spunk runs down and adds a layer of goo to your veiny shaft, on top of mine. My pussy is sore and very sensitive so I just stop and sit on it until you finish. You squirm and give those short moaning aftershock jerks to allow your body to transition back into normalcy.

I climb off your deflating dong and admire all the gooey cum smeared not only on your cock and balls but also in your pubic hair. I see it and my mouth waters. I cannot just allow it to dry and go to waste. That strong smell of pussy and fresh cum is one of my favorites of all time. Even almost soft, your dick is a good seven inches and thick as a tube of toothpaste. Holding the head, I move it around so I can see all the cum from different angles.

Excitedly, I comment, "Look at all that. I can tell that is yours and that on your balls is definitely mine. It's a mess. I love that smell," referring to the scent of strong pussy and cum.

You are sleepy from the flying and sex so you suggest, "Do you want to take a nap before we go out tonight?"

"Definitely but I have to clean this up. Look at it shimmering in the light. I can't let this go to waste."

While on my knees, perpendicular to your body, I lean down and first lick your cock. I strategically start at the base and slurp the slime off that has pooled on top of your balls where they meet the shaft. Once that cum is gone, I flatten my tongue and lick up each side of the shaft and suck any remnants around the rim under the head.

"Mmmm. That is good stuff. Very salty and tangy. Mmmmm. I can't believe how much I have missed this taste."

You stroke my hair and softly coax, "Go on baby. Clean me up. You're such a good girl. I know you love all that cum. Look down there on my thigh, there is a big glob. I don't want you to miss any."

"Oh I won't," I gasp between licks and swallows. I pick a small wad of thick cum out of your pubic hair with my finger and thumb offering a smile, "This one is definitely yours." I scoop it off my fingers with my tongue. A few more slurps and several more licks and the only thing left on your cock is my saliva.

I have always been a cum queen. I just crave it and yours is the best. It has that thick consistency I love the most which brings out the flavor. We are both exhausted. I don't even bother to take off my fishnets but lay down just like I was kneeling, perpendicular to your body, using your stomach as my pillow. The room smells of raunchy sex and I turn to face your flaccid dong. With my cheek resting on your lower stomach, I put your dick in my mouth so I can suck it to sleep like a child sucks their thumb.