Worshiping Your Big Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men cannot believe what they just witnessed in real life so they continue to interject comments, "It looks like you slung yogurt on her sexy face." "If that is your fourth load of the day, I would hate to see how much is in your first." So she isn't allowed to eat it?"

After catching your breath, you respond, "No. Like I said, she is being punished for making me horny while we were inside. I was dancing and drinking and she started blowing me under the table." You tuck your deflating dong back into your fly and zip up while you continue, "So for doing that, she has to keep my cum on her face instead of swallowing it. I call it her slut makeup."

"It looks like her real makeup is pretty smeared anyway," the heavy guy chuckles.

I can see a strand of your cum with a glob on the end in the shape of a Q-tip hanging off the end of my nose. It dangles and when I turn, it wobbles back and forth. When I reach up to wipe some of it off, you grab my wrist, "Stop right there. You are to leave it how it is."

"I can't see out of one eye. Can I just eat it? It's really thick and you know that's my favorite."

"You should have thought about that before you whipped my cock out under the table like the cum craving whore that you are."

The tall guy asks, "She blows you that often? I wish my wife would blow me at least once a year but those days are long gone and when she does, it's so bad that it takes me forever to cum." The other 5 men laugh at his misfortune.

You tell him, "Britt here can suck dick morning, noon, and night. Believe me, it doesn't take forever to cum with those lips of hers. She will make anyone cum in a matter of minutes. I swear, her mouth is like a human vacuum."

"Now you're just bullshitting us. She might be a great cocksucker but it is impossible that she can make you cum in a matter of minutes every time she blows you," the bald man shoots back.

You look at him seriously and dare, "I'll bet you that she can blow all of you and make everyone cum in less than a half hour."

"There are six of us. No fuckin way."

"Care to make it interesting?"

"What did ya have in mind?"

You think for a moment then respond, "Everyone throw twenty bucks into a hat and if Brittni can make all of you cum in less than thirty minutes, then we get the cash but if she doesn't, then I will match it."

The greasy guy took off his Enbridge Oil cap and each man fished into his wallet, tossing the bills into it. Wiping the cum from my eye with your finger, you smile while feeding it into my mouth, "You will need to be able to see this. Go get em baby. Do what you do."

You know exactly what you're doing because just giving me a taste of cum will get me salivating like a dog when it sees a steak. You know how that salty taste gets me going and will not stop me from controlling myself. What a great strategy.

The tall guy asks, "What time is it? Who will keep track?"

You look at your apple watch and say confidently, "It's 10:07. Who's going first?"

With cum dripping from my face, I decide I will get this bet started so I approach the tall man and unbuckle his pants with him in disbelief. They are dress slacks so they fall down around his ankles without resistance. I once again kneel down on the concrete and in one motion, yank his underwear to his knees and his 7 inch erect cock nearly slaps my face when it flops out. I attack and swallow it entirely to his balls in one motion. With it half way down my throat, I just hold it there to allow him to acclimate to the warm wetness.

He nearly stumbles backward and exhales, "Ohhhh! What the?"

I hold onto his bare hips, open my mouth wide and lick his balls with my flat tongue to everyone's amazement, "Goddammit! Did you see that? She is licking his balls while deepthroating. She is amazing!" The greasy man blurts.

You laugh, "I told you. This shouldn't take long. Boys, you need to whip those peters out and get ready because the head nurse is about to...well give head."

Tucking my teeth out of the way, I slowly pull my mouth off the guy's cock, keeping my lips firm and even around his smallish head. He gasps and I begin bobbing in and out, sucking him to the fullest. He looks at the other men and they laugh while they are pulling their cocks out of their zippers. His mouth is in an O shape and within a minute he announces, "Fuck, I'm cummin! Ooooooooooooo!"

His cock squirts thin milk-like cum like that is warmer than usual. He pounds on the truck's side and continues to shout throughout his orgasm, "Oh! Ohhh! Oh! Unng!" Once his cock stops ejaculating, I stand up and swallow while he falls against the truck, panting.

Looking at the rest of the men with your cum still dripping from my face, I swallow and confidently ask, "Ahhhh. Good stuff! That was too fucking easy for this slut's mouth...like taking candy from a baby. Who's next?" His cum was slightly bitter which tells me that he was a smoker but still had that salty tang that I love.

I quickly scan their cocks and want the smallest one next which belongs to the old skinny pale man with a scraggly white beard. His soft cock is barely hanging out of his zipper opening but at his age, that doesn't surprise me. I know it won't be a problem and I take the four inch penis into my mouth and jerk it with my thumb and two fingers while sucking it to life. It quickly grows to 5 inches and stiffens but not rock hard. I suck it like I'm trying to pull it off his body. He makes this whistling sound through his nose as he expresses his pleasure.

"Watch out, Will. She is an expert cocksucker and just might put you in the hospital," huffed the tall man still trying to recover.

You interject, "I'm telling you all right now, you are no match for her mouth. If cock sucking had a ranking, Britt would be the number one cocksucker in the world. The queen of blowjobs is right here boys. She might hurt a couple of you."

Old man Will's body begins to shake like he is a freshly born colt trying to stand up just before erupting in my mouth. I think he might fall down because he is shaking so violently while he moans, "Augghhhhhhhhhhhh!" His cock squirts three thin lines of cum on my tongue. I squeeze it, just internally begging for a couple more drops before standing up.

It has a bland taste but I sell it with my tongue out, sideways slurp, "Mmmmm. That's two down. What is my time? This is just too easy...I need a challenge."

You snicker, "We are at eight minutes. You're right...it is like takin candy from a baby. Go on girl, getcha another one."

My knees are now sore from kneeling on the concrete so I pull off my high heels and place them on the ground. When I kneel in front of the young guy wearing a suit and tie, I fit my knees in the heels to use as pads and my bare feet are on the ground. His cock is so hard that it actually has an upward banana curve. I admire the veiny uncut meat which is a little over seven inches. I would love to take my time with it but I simply cannot waste precious minutes. I wrap my lips around it and suck it a few times in and out then stop to edge him. I jerk it then suck and keep alternating that technique.

He then spoke in a thick Canadian accent, "Oh...damn....she CAN suck a dick, eh?"

His buddy who was wearing a suit jacket and no tie responded, "We might've fucked up. Those lips are lethal."

A group of 21 year old girls come outside to get some air. Upon seeing all the guys standing around the truck and my blonde hair bouncing back and forth, one of them asks, "Hey! All you over there...what is going on?"

You yell back, "It's just my girlfriend involved in a blow bang. Nothing to see here, she will be done soon."

"What the heck is a blow bang?"

"It's where someone sucks several dicks off at once. Have you heard of a gangbang?"

"Yes!"

"That is what this is except it's all cock sucking."

"Ewwww. I wish they would keep whores like that away from here. It's gross."

You finish the dialogue with a smart ass response, "Nah. This is a beautiful thing. It certainly is better than a bunch of debutant stuck up bitches who only care about how much money their boyfriends make."

"Aughhhhhhhhh!" The guy in the suit and tie screams just as his cock blasts off in my mouth. His dick shoots thick ropes of cum into my throat. I stop sucking to catch it all because so much is spewing at a time. I lost track at 8 spurts so I know it is more than that. My cheeks are puffed out like chipmunk. Tilting my head back so I don't spill any, I pull off his cock and swallow the thick tangy but sweet jizz.

I drop his spent cock like it's a vine hanging in the jungle before I reach over and grab the other young guy's dick. Knowing I don't have time to tease, I pull him to me so that I don't have to move. His 6.5 inch big headed cock is leaking so much precum that there is a strand almost touching the ground. Using my index finger, I catch the end of the strand and lift the thick nectar to his tip so I can lick it clean before I suck.

I can tell his dress pants are expensive when I hold onto his muscular ass because of the quality material. I gobble his erection all the way down to his zipper. He is so horny, I instantaneously feel those cum surge twitches, marching up the side of the shaft. I am sucking and moaning, "Mmmmm....slurp.....slurp....mmmmmm...smack...slurp!"

You encourage me, "Do it baby! Suck the cum out of it! Drain it like you do!"

He puts both hands on top of my head and grunts his release, "Unnngggffffff.....unngggffff....fuck....ungggggggg!"

This guy shoots just as much cum as his business partner buddy. His entire body is contracting and it sounds as though he is holding his breath between grunts. He goes to pull back and I hold his ass in place until he finishes. When he finally exhales, he is babbling and gasping as if he has lost control. Once his cock stops spurting, I follow the same routine, squeeze out the last remnants and stand with my cheeks puffed. Looking at the remaining two like and they are my upcoming victims, I swish the slime around in my mouth before swallowing.

"Damn babe! You're on a roll. Two more but you only have seven minutes left. Keep those lips suckin like your mouth has a patent," you instruct me.

My jaws are tired and my knees are sore so I have an idea for the last two. I drop the tailgate of the biggest truck and tell the heavy guy in the red shirt to sit on it. In one motion, he hops up and sits on it with his hairy 6 inch dick flopping outside of his jeans. Putting my hands on his knees, I don't have to lean far to gulp his hard-on in its entirety. My head is bobbing up and down, sucking his dick with my mouth actually going inside his zipper opening each time I descend.

You joke while giving the heavy man your own nickname, "You aren't going to last very long, are ya Bubba? You're caught in the wind tunnel that is my girlfriend's mouth."

"Come on Charley! Don't listen to her. You can hold out! Make that bitch earn it," The tall man retorts.

You laugh at his remark and sarcastically ask him, "You mean like you did? You dumped your load in her mouth in a couple of minutes."

Charley closes his eyes tightly, opens his mouth wide and cannot stop the inevitable. His lower half jerks upward just as he launches his cum up into my mouth, "Augghhhhhh!" He growls! As soon as he stops shaking, he huffs, "I'm sorry guys...that was an amazing blowjob. I couldn't help it."

"Hurry Britt, you only have four minutes left," you warn me.

When I pull my face out of Charley's lap, I have a strand of cum on my chin that I quickly scoop into my mouth with my finger. I swallow the bitter load and turn towards the short bald man. He's built round with a gut and even though he has a short cock, it is the thickest among all the men. His cock would be considered a "beer can" for sure.

"I will only need three!" I brag before ordering the man up on the tailgate.

The expression on his face looks like a man sentenced to death. Death by suction! In the same position as the previous guy, I lean in and scarf his entire cock with one gulp. He exhales, "Ohhhhhh shit!"

You confidently encourage me even more, "Get it Britt! Suck that fucker off and we have our hotel paid for."

"Hang on Bill. You only have to last four minutes! You can do it...don't let this slut win!" Charley says as he is zipping his pecker back into his pants.

My mouth is stretched open almost as wide as when I suck yours. I start slow so he can get that feeling to build up. I don't want to numb it and then have to use my hand. That is a rookie mistake. I suck but twist my head and mouth as I bob. Bill grabs the tailgate with both hands and hangs on as if he is on an amusement park ride. My mouth is that thrilling adventure. He is breathing harder and squirming so I know I have him on the ropes. You pull my dress up so he has a clear visual of my tight bare ass from his bird's eye view.

You smack it and tease, "See this fine ass. I fucked the hell out of it a couple of hours ago. It gripped my dick like a hand. I guess you could say, this was giving me a handjob. Can you believe that shit?"

He looks up to the sky and screams just as his dick erupts, "Damn youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Unnnngggggg. Unnngggffff!"

His foot inadvertently kicks me while he orgasms. His cum is thick and hits the roof of my mouth with several blasts. You are cheering, "Yeah! That's it Britt, finish him off! Over a minute to spare!"

The guys are disappointed and one of them snarls in disbelief, "Damn. I would've never guessed she could suck off six dicks in thirty minutes. It's like the four minute mile."

I pull up with a mouth full of spunk and gargle it to boast my accomplishment similar to a race winner taking a victory lap. You grab the money out of the hat and snap victoriously, "Thanks boys. The next time you want to doubt my girlfriend's sucking ability...you better think again. Best head in the world."

"Let's go in and get a drink...on them," you laugh. I slip my red toes and bare feet back into my high heels, pull my dress down and follow you back into the Q.

You shake your head, "The only thing that pisses me off is all that cum I shot on your face has dried. I think it would have served you well to have shown everyone what happens to pretty sluts when they ruin my buzz."

We go back into the bar, socialize, dance and drink and there are still some white blotches on my face where your cum has dried. We have so much fun and once we go back to the hotel in the wee morning hours, we pass out together with of course your dick in my mouth. It is a good thing that I have purchased the room for two days because we sleep right past checkout on Sunday.

When I wake up in the early afternoon the next day, you are already in the shower. I am slightly hungover but horny. I guess you being away has built me up into beast mode and I didn't realize it. When I go into the bathroom, you are rinsing the soap off your body under the shower. I sit down on the toilet to pee and smile when through the glass door, I can see the water running off your soft dick, making it look like you are peeing. When you jostle it around with your soapy sponge, my pussy twitches.

Your eyes open and you finally spot me in the bathroom with you, "Hey babe...good morning. I guess I should say good afternoon. How did ya sleep?"

"I must've slept pretty well. I didn't even feel you pull your dick out of my mouth or get up," I giggle.

"Speaking of dick...after all we did yesterday, I still woke up with wood again. You were sleeping too soundly for me to disturb you and take care of it but now that you're up, I was hoping you could."

"I was hoping that you were hoping. You know I will always trade sleep for your dick."

After I tinkle, I brush my teeth and get into the shower with you. We wash each other thoroughly and I really enjoy cleaning your cock and balls, causing it to get half hard. Even at half-chub, it's bigger than any of the guys last night. I resist servicing it until we get out but it is very difficult to hold back. You love washing my tits and ass and spending extra time on both areas. We are sexually worked up and get out quickly to dry off. What excites me the most is that I can take my time with your dong because we have hours with no place to be.

With both our hair still wet, we kiss and slowly make our way to the bed. By the time we get there, you are rock hard and my pussy is gooey. Both of us are completely naked, wrapped up, mouths connected and arms tightly around each other. Reaching down, I grab your stiff ten inches and stroke it during our make out. It's so hard that I can feel each heart beat on my palm which makes me crave it in my mouth. You know when I feel your pulse on my tongue, it gives me such a rush.

We fall on the bed with me landing on top of you. Our skin and breath smells of freshness. I quickly break our kiss and begin my tongue's descent down your neck, licking, kissing, and using the tip to form a trail. Oh my god, I am so excited, my mouth arrives at your mushroom head which by now is already leaking precum. With me on my stomach, lying on the bed between your spread legs, I raise my upper body to admire your dick.

Sometimes I just have to take my time and appreciate the sheer size and majestic appearance of this appendage. Its length combined with such girth is a beautiful work of art. The head alone is very bulbous and don't get me started with those thick veins running down both sides because my mouth waters just thinking about them. How could something be so soft and smooth, yet so rigid and hard?

I can't believe how far it stretches past your navel. Holding it from the base, I pull it away from your stomach and point it towards the ceiling just so I can take a minute to stare lustfully at it. Oh my god, I have to have it down my throat today. I need to take my time and deepthroat it properly. Cocks this magnificent should never be rushed. They were made to be savored and worshiped and I am doing just that.

Your cock is simply too long for me to suck it while on my stomach so I lift and rest on my forearms. I start with your big saggy balls transformed by the hot shower. I take my tongue and lift them individually before I gently suck them into my mouth one at a time, softly, enjoying the heat emitting off of them. Just knowing they are full of cum makes my pussy twitch. I jerk your cock as I orally love on your nuts, spreading my saliva all over them.

You moan, "Mmmm. That feels so good baby. That cum is in there marinating just for you."

Between sucks and licks, I whisper, "Oh yes it is. All that jizz is in there just waiting to be deposited into my stomach."

"You have to be a good girl and work for it. Empty em baby."

"Pop....smack....smack. I'm gonna suck every drop out of them. You know how I pout when there's cum left over."

"Yes I do. Mmmmm."

"I'm gonna deepthroat it so you can shoot it directly down into my stomach. I have been craving it in my throat since you got home from your trip so when you have to cum, just let it go. My stomach is a house for all your kids."

That one makes you chuckle. After I lick the precum like I'm cleaning the melted ice cream off of a cone, I wrap my lips around the head. I slowly suck it deeper and deeper until it reaches the back of my throat. I am taking my time, lubing it, making it throb. My knees are bent and you can see my bare feet up over my head. I am very skilled at deepthroating dick but with yours, I have to put forth great effort and use several techniques to finally get it all lodged comfortably down my throat. I tighten my throat then relax. I repeat that twice more and press downward. Your thick spongy head is trying to push past my gag reflex. I gag then stop to regain my composure. Your head is on a pillow so that you can watch me in action and when you see me struggle and stop, you quickly reach down and put your hand on the top of my head.