Worshiping Your Big Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both are out like a light, but when I periodically wake up, I give your dick a few sucks then fall back to sleep. I love sleeping with it in my mouth. It gives me security knowing that a part of you stays inside of me. I only wish we could sleep all night with it in my pussy as well.

A couple of hours go by and when I wake up, I'm in disbelief. Your dick is rock hard and has my mouth filled completely up. I guess morning wood has turned into evening wood. But after three orgasms in such a short time? Wow! That is why I love your dick so much. Your cum is still leaking out of my pussy because I can feel that ooze tickle between my legs. Damn...I go to sleep thinking about your cum and wake up doing the same. I wonder if you have another load in you? I have to find out.

Before you wake up, I keep my cheek on your tummy and suck your big dick by gripping the shaft and tugging it into my mouth. My jaws are slightly sore from all the dick sucking I have performed in the last few hours but I don't care, I would suck your dick if I had a broken jaw. My hand plays with your balls and the fact they are so big and spongy makes me want them in my mouth also. I would love to fit all your cock and nuts in there at the same time but I have to be realistic.

You begin to stir from your sleep but not totally. My warm mouth is sucking slowly, slithering my tongue all over the head. I flick your piss hole a few times and lick off some precum that begins to ooze out. Oh my god...I love savoring the sweet taste but it always makes me impatient and crave the real stuff. Because of my impatience, I take my hand off your warm nuts and slide it down between your legs, wiggling my middle finger around your puckered asshole.

You wake and groggily ask, "Damn babe, don't you ever get enough? You are a slut. I wake up with my dick in your mouth again."

I focus on the rigid mushroom head and suck it hard causing you to bark, "Oh! Fuck baby! Easy!"

I like to get it really sensitive then love on it that much more so that I can really get the nerves tingling. Now that you're squirming, it's time to slow it down and let my suction do the trick. My finger is still sensually rimming your tight anus while I move my face down so I can take more inches into my mouth. I am sucking it nice and smooth now.

You begin breathing hard, "Uh! Uh! Keep sucking. Uh! Uh! You're gonna make me cum."

Reaching down past my face, you grab your cock and jerk what's left, not in my mouth. Slobber is dripping out of the corner of my lips and pooling on your stomach. Your hand is pumping so fast, your tight skin is bunching up on my tongue. I'm gagging and trying to stay with it the best I can. I then put my finger in your asshole and slowly slide it in, up to my knuckle then all the way. That sensation takes you over the edge!

Anchoring your bare feet into the mattress, you raise your ass off the bed and loudly grunt, "Mmmmffff! Unggffffff! Mmmmffffff!"

Your cock explodes in my mouth and shoots ropes of spunk I would have never dreamed were still in your balls. You are still furiously jerking off into my mouth with one hand while your other hand grabs a fist full of my hair to hold me in place. I choke on your load and after a huge cough, some cum bubbles out of my mouth. You press both hands closer together, assuring me, "Stay with it! Gggggggg! Unnnggg! Unnngggg! Ohhhh fuck, I'm still cummin! That's a good girl! Unngggg! Swallow all that shit!"

When your body finally falls limp, you exhale, "Whew!" I don't know how you do it but you continue to drain my balls when I thought they were already dry."

I stand up and my hair has fallen out of my ponytail. I gargle your cum to keep that taste as long as I can. I let it ooze out of my lips before slurping the string back into my mouth and give a closed mouth giggle.

You shake your head, "Stop playing with it and swallow already."

I'm teasing you with your load but finally tilt my head back and swallow it down. Licking my lips, I smile, "Ahhhhh! It just gets better and better."

"What do you want to do tonight?" You ask as you kiss me.

"I want to go to the Q," I suggest referring to the biggest night club.

"You need some mints first. You have some wicked cum breath."

"Thank you. That is a compliment." I giggle as I head to the shower.

The shower pressure is like a jet engine and I love it. Just cocking my head back and allowing the warm water to refresh me, feels amazing. The hotel is extremely nice and I use the built-in shower seat to not only shave my pussy smooth as glass but my legs are an easier target as well.

After we have showered and blow dried, we are getting ready. I look at your profile of you standing in front of the mirror and think it is so hot seeing that big dick hanging off your body, laying on the sink as you brush. I have to restrain myself from going over and sucking it again but I know I have to get ready. I am going to dress extra slutty tonight so that dick stays hard all night long.

We continue to get ready and you finish before me. Dressed in your black jeans, boots and sleeveless shirt, you sit on the bed thumbing through the television channels. I finish curling my blonde hair and now I am putting on my makeup but still naked as you have no idea what I'm going to wear. I want to look slutty hot for you at the bar so I put on a little extra eyeliner with an exaggerated point and thicker mascara along with light pink eyeshadow. You keep glancing out of the corner of your eye to watch my body as I get ready. You love the way my smooth ass tilts upward when I get on my tiptoes and lean closer to the mirror. You also love how my perky tits jostle around while my arms are moving against them as I work on my face. What really draws your attention is when I put on my pink lipstick and keep blowing air kisses in order to smooth it out.

So what if I look like an 80s groupie with too much makeup and bigger hair than usual. I am over an hour from home and the bar will be a wild scene so why not have some fun with the person I love in the process. I proceed to put on my short mini dress that is form fitting and just barely reaches below my ass. The spaghetti strap top half can barely keep my tits covered and if I move just right, my nipples show.

"Mmmm. I love that pink dress. When did you get it?" You ask with that look in your eye.

I giggle, "Pink? This dress is fuchsia and I got it this week while you were out in the wilderness not getting pussy."

"Oh...I'm sorry that is not on the color wheel that I know. I do know that it is smoking on you. Do you wear a bra with it?"

"No silly and of course, tonight, I won't be wearing any panties either."

Your eyes are huge as you slowly gulp. You adjust your cock in your pants because it receives a little jolt and plumps up upon hearing about my lack of underwear. I purposely bend over so that my ass is facing you when I pull the matching fuchsia high heels out of my bag. I slip them on and pull down my dress, "You ready?"

We arrive at the club and I am thinking as I walk about how it's been hours and I am completely showered and cleaned up but I can still feel your cum leaking out of my pussy. That was one major load. I get comfort in the knowledge that you are inside me and I'm sure your sperm are still in my stomach but probably not swimming like they once did. I inwardly laugh at my own strange perspective to my observation.

Hanging on your arm, we find a table and sit down. Every time I sit, my dress is so short that it gives sneak peeks to my smooth pussy for anyone watching. I have to put my legs together, lift my ass and pull it down. I look down and yes, there is my left nipple showing so I have to continually adjust that as well.

People are staring at my dolled-up slut look but you smile because I'm your trophy and devoted to you. I am sitting next to you on the same side of the table, rubbing your big dick through your pants while sipping on my daiquiri through a straw. You are unwinding and the cold beer is going down smooth. We periodically get up and dance with you slapping my ass and at one point you lift my dress to show it off. There are some men gawking. We are sweating and you are buzzing but I'm drunk when we sit back down. I take a long sip of my drink. You look at me with my pink lipstick covered lips softly around the straw like it's a thin cock.

You watch me intently sucking and say, "You know you make my dick hard blowing that straw. Fuck...we might have to cut this night short for round two."

I slowly release my lips from the straw, leaving some pink smudges on the plastic before seductively answering, "Don't you mean round four?" I giggle and then whisper, "You get ready because I'm going to suck that dick again tonight. I'm gonna slurp that fucking meat like it's this straw."

"You better keep your voice down or everyone will hear you. You're also getting tons of lipstick on that straw."

I speak louder, "Are you referring to the people who might hear me say how I'm going to deepthroat your fucking dick and gag on it until you blow your fourth load of the day down my esophagus and into my tummy? They might hear me say that I'm going to take my tongue and not only lick every inch of that beautiful dong, I'm going to suck your warm nuts and lick down your taint and tongue fuck your asshole? You think they can hear me say that I'm going to suck your dick so hard that you will feel like your asshole is turning inside out when you blow your spunk in my mouth? You think they can hear me say that I want to suck you for hours then jerk your splooge all over my slutty face and pick it off with my fingers so that I can eat it?"

"You're so fuckin filthy. I'm glad you're my slut and not someone else's."

"Oh I'm your slut alright. Right now, I want to smear some of this lipstick around your meat stick."

My hand is firmly on your bulge. I smile and turn so that I can get both hands under the table. I hold the top of your pants with one hand and unzip the zipper with the other. You are powerless to stop me but you half-heartedly try to suggest we don't, "What are you doing? Are you crazy to do that right here in the club?"

I'm looking lustfully in your eyes and my lips are pouting in a circle, "Shhh. It will only take a minute. I just want to see it...well maybe suck it a little." I fumble with your fly opening and search for your cock. It's hard and not easy to get it out through your jeans but I finally have success, "There it is. Stop hiding your naughty snake from me."

All ten inches are held upward by the snug denim wrapped around its base. It's so long, the head would be touching the bottom of the table if you hadn't scooted down in your seat. My hand is firmly around it and I'm stroking the shaft as I continue to sip my drink.

You shake your head and chuckle, "you are one wicked bitch," before you tilt the beer back and chug.

I am slowly jerking your cock, sliding your tight skin so that I can feel those thick veins. I look around to watch people in the bar waiting for a window to make my move. There it is. I lean over and put my head under the table and take your cock in my mouth. You quickly put your hands on the table and hold back any verbal disturbance.

It tastes so good, "mmmmmmm," I moan. As my mouth gets deeper, you squirm trying not to be noticeable.

While on my knees in my chair, my pussy can be clearly seen under my skirt behind me. With my head under the table, I'm sucking your dick that's poking out through your zipper when two guys are standing up to get another drink, see me. They are pointing and tapping other guys on the shoulder so they can snap around for a view.

The waitress stops by and also sees me sucking you off and pretends nothing is happening when she asks you, "Can I get you another beer? What about the...uh...uh...lady?"

You shrug your shoulders and playfully respond to her while nodding your head in my direction, "Yes, I will have another drink but I think she is good and will be drinking....uh...something else."

The waitress smiles and walks away. Using my tongue, I swab all around the rim under your cock head and flick the frenulum before I go back to sucking. I know how you love that because the precum instantly begins to flow when I use my tongue like that. By now, several of the guys are looking under my dress and they can see my lady nectar oozing down my slit brought on by my arousal.

You look under the table and tell me, "I'm about to cum again so I think we need to take this outside."

I don't want to stop. Once I get focused and into my dick sucking mode, I hate disrupting that but I know it is for the best. I tuck your saliva covered hard-on back into your jeans but leave it unzipped in order to save me time once we are outside. Your bulge is huge and trying to cover your erection is no easy task so you slide out of the chair with your hands in front of your crotch. I slide off my seat in reverse while I wipe some stray lipstick off the corners of my mouth with my thumb. After pulling my dress back down and my high heels click-clacking across the floor, I follow you out the door.

In the parking lot, you are grabbing your cock through your jeans and huff, "Damn you girl. You got my dick all stirred up again. Fuck...let's go between those parked cars."

I giggle in my inebriated state and continue to tease, "You like your princess's lips on your dick, don't you? It has my slobber and my lipstick on it right now inside your pants. I want to blow you and make you forget your name. Can I suck all that cum out of it again? Pleeeease"

A couple of guys are standing there as we brush by and hear every word I say. The heavier guy in the red shirt responds to his buddy, "Did you just hear what she said? Now my dick is hard! I think she is going to give a blowjob right here in the parking lot."

You grab my wrist and lead me to our destination, I turn to the guy and say in haste, "You don't need to think I'm going to suck dick here in the parking lot because I definitely am going to suck dick here in the parking lot."

You find a spot between two trucks which is a good place to conceal our activity. Even though it is a tight squeeze, I am still able to get down on my knees in front of you. While I'm trying to get comfortable on the pavement, you have your ten inch dong pulled back out of your zipper opening, holding the base and wagging it like you're presenting me a present.

Bracing myself by holding your jeans covered hips, I engulf your dick deep into my mouth causing you to exhale, "Ahhh...that's what I'm talkin about. Get it girl!"

It doesn't get any sluttier than my current behavior. Here I am, drunk, in the parking lot of a popular night club, on my knees, in a revealing outfit, with my bare heels sticking out of my high heel shoes, sucking and gagging on your big dick that is poking out of your jeans zipper with my eyes watering and mascara running down my face. Seriously, could it get any sluttier?

"Gluk...gluk...slurp....mmmm...gluk...slurp....gluk...gluk...smack....gluk!" My sucking noises are loud because I am literally trying to swallow your pole.

Holding onto the edge of the truck with one hand, you grab a fist full of my blonde hair with the other and force my head faster and deeper. I'm gagging more often and occasionally heave and spit your cock out so that I can spit that slimy throat goo on the asphalt before I gobble it back up.

As you breathe harder, you command, "You wanted it bad enough to blow me in the bar? Ok then, keep suckin that dick! You started this shit and interrupted my buzz, so this is your punishment! You're gonna gag on it until I nut all over your face! You heard me right. You don't get to swallow it this time! You're gonna wear it on your fuckin face!"

Upon hearing that I am not going to get to swallow your cum, I am disappointed but I still need it. My hands move around to your ass and I'm pulling you in my throat just as much as you are forcing me down on it.

"Keep on suckin it! Gag on that fucker! You're gonna show everyone inside how well you wear my load! You want some slut makeup don't ya?"

A group of men have gathered in the parking lot and begin walking towards us. They are the guys who witnessed me sucking you under the table along with the two who heard me when we walked out. One of them points our way and yells to the group, "They're over there! I'll be damned, she is sucking dick in the parking lot!"

There are a total of six of them. They arrive and gather around us by the trucks, high fiving and cheering you on, "You are so fuckin lucky having a hot little slut blowing you."

You are grunting but trying to maintain your composure when speaking to the men spectators, "Oh, this is nothin. I can't keep her off my dick. This'll be the third time she has sucked out my load since this afternoon."

The tall skinny man responds, "No fuckin way. You mean to tell me that whore's mouth has made you bust two other times since this afternoon?"

"Actually three. I fucked her good at the hotel too," you chuckle.

As you are talking to the guys, I start to slow down my sucking so that I can hear what you are saying. You tighten your grip on my hair and shove me down on your cock until I gag then cough, "Guuuuuggg! Cuuuugghh!" You sternly order me, "Don't slow down now. Ya got me close. Keep slobbin on that fucker."

My head bobs in and out much faster to your liking. Slobber is dripping down my chin but I have no time to wipe. My pussy is so wet, I release your ass with one hand and reach up my skirt so that I can diddle my pussy. That feels amazing and I'm going to cum soon. I can't believe how wet I am! I dip my fingers between my folds and use that natural lubrication to scrub my clit. I quickly orgasm but cannot lose concentration on sucking you. I shudder but careful not to bite your cock until I recover.

The short bald man asks you, "Does she swallow?"

You laugh, "Does she swallow? She would drink my jizz by the gallon if I could produce it for her. I have been blown by a lot of sluts in my day but she is the best. She can suck it out of you and have it gulped down before you know what hit you. Since she started sucking it inside and slowed my buzz, I'm denying her. She is not allowed to swallow this load but she has to wear it on her face so everyone knows how bad she has been." As I continue sucking, I agree with you. I would drink it by the gallon if I could so that is a true statement.

You are so close! It's building up! Suddenly, your orgasm hits you and you step back but continue to hold onto my hair. As soon as your cock pops out of my mouth, you jerk it furiously with your free hand using my drool as lube. You grunt and aim the head directly at my face while pulling my head lower. You grunt loudly between each spurt as if your voice adds power to the shot!

"Unnng!" Under the pole light, I can see your pee hole open up and launch a rope of cum directly into my left eye like someone had shot a rubber band. "Unnng!" Your second thick shot slaps me across the bridge of my nose. After your next grunt, you desperately command, "Unnng! Keep that mouth closed!" The third shot, hits my upper lip and into my left nostril. Your hand is still beating your meat like you are shaking up a bottle of ketchup.

I hear one of the guys chime in amazement, "Holy shit! Her face is being covered! She loves it!"

Your fourth shot is a straight line squirt in the middle of my forehead and splashes a trail in my hair. The next two shots are more splats on my cheeks with a lesser ejaculate force. The last one is a small glob, spit onto the tip of my nose. You release a bellow of relief, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! There we go, your slut makeover is complete!"

I can barely see though the hazy dollop of cum in the corner of my eye so I have to look out of the other like a pirate. The guy who made the last comment was correct because even though I prefer your cum in me, I do love it on me. I feel like your property, your slutty woman and you just marked your territory once again. Taking the head of your cock, you wipe the last bead of spunk on my face, treating it like your cum rag. I stand up and dust the little rock pebbles off my reddened knees.