Worshiping Your Big Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling me down, you assure, "Don't stop babe...keep going. Once you get it past your tonsils you'll be fine."

I open my mouth wider and concentrate on doing the same with my throat. Your dick's length isn't the problem. The problem is that it is so damn thick. You keep pulling me down and I gag once, twice and on the third one, it pops past my tonsils like they are swinging double doors in an old west saloon. I cough and shoot air in my throat causing it to puff out for a split second.

"You're ok! You need to relax and we will get there. Your throat needs fucked and we both know it."

My eyes are watering heavily and with your help, I go deeper. As each inch disappears, it gets harder to breathe, even out of my nose. My throat is bulging out like a snake who had just finished a meal, twice its size.

"Almost. Keep going baby! Just another inch."

"Gluuug! Glug! Gluuuuug! Gluug," I gag on your dick but not so much that I have to pull off of it.

Finally, my lips press against your balls and I have all ten inches down my throat. I'm still struggling and my arms are flailing a bit. You praise me, "There you go! Breathe! Relax...that's it. Keep breathing...let it stretch that slutty throat out. You need this."

You are so right. I do need this! I have sucked your dick so many times in such a short amount of time since you returned but I haven't been able to completely swallow it whole for any length of time. My pussy, my ass and throat are simply orifices for you to gratify your sexual urges as needed. I am happy to accommodate and service such a perfect piece of meat.

I lift my mouth off your cock and work it back down my throat. The second time is easier and I know as I get used to it inside my esophagus, the faster I can go. I do gag on occasion but I am bobbing up and down well enough to make Heather Brooke proud. Drool is running down my chin but I understand with a dick this big, it's just part of the process.

"Damn baby girl, I love watching it disappear down your throat! Not only are you my size queen, you are the deepthroat Princess. Mmmmm. Oh...fuck! I don't know how you do that."

I continue deepthroating your stiff dong for several minutes with you lying back, watching, enjoying, and shivering in pleasure. You cannot take any more before you sit up and grab my thigh, "I gotta eat that twat of yours! I want to tongue fuck your pussy while you suck me."

You lift and pull me sideways until I'm on top of you in a sixty nine position. My gooey pussy is directly above your face with nectar dripping from my left lip. I continue deepthroating your huge erection while your tongue parts my folds and scoops my goo into your mouth. My body shudders. You waste no time in licking my pussy like you are painting a wall. You coat every square inch but when you flick my sensitive clit, I am so horny that I abruptly orgasm. I have to stop sucking so that I can enjoy the sensation while I drop my knees so that my pussy mashes into your awaiting mouth.

My head cannot bob very quickly because each time I go down, I have to fit your thickness back into my throat. When I repeatedly swallow it, my throat bulges out like a bullfrog. I'm on a quest to suck that cum out. I want it! I need it! I crave it! With your hands up under and around my thighs, you spread my lips wide so you can not only lick deeper into my pink inner walls but so you can also see them.

I love how you dart your tongue in and out quickly like a snake smelling the air. Speaking of smelling, my natural pheromone pussy scent is filling your nose, making your cock throb even more. I want to go faster but it makes me gag. I don't care, I speed up. Oh my God....when you pull my lips away from my opening, then gobble my clit, I let loose and release a throat full of cock, muffled, shriek, "Eeeeeoogluuug!"

I gush into your mouth and all over your face still trying to project any sound that can escape my clogged throat. My lady fluid fuels your lust and you want me to squirt a stream into your mouth. Adding two fingers into my sopping pussy, you roll your tongue onto my clit before nibbling on it. My body keeps jerking whenever you touch a nerve and I can feel a multiple coming on.

Between nibbles, you softly order me, "Keep swallowing my dick. I know I will make you squirt hard. "Mmmm...sluuuurp" You go back to munching my pussy when I grind back and forth on your nose until I erupt again, shooting a stream of squirt into your mouth. I am writhing on top of you and when your mouth fills up, it sounds like someone filling up a fountain drink. You shake your head to clear your splashed eyes and swallow my juice. I'm jealous because you have my fluids in your tummy but I don't have yours.

With a forceful tuck, you roll us over and I find myself on the bottom, still in a sixty nine. You are on top of me with your dick buried in my throat and your warm balls blocking my nostrils, making it even harder to breathe. Lifting your head off my sloppy pussy with your hands on the bed, you move your hips slowly, fucking my throat like you do my pussy in the missionary position. Even though my throat is now acclimated to the size of your dong, the extra trauma prompts me to involuntarily gag and cough.

"Damn! Your throat might be my new cunt to fuck. Be a good girl and stop squirming until I'm finished. I'm about to get my rocks off! Oh! Fuck...it's so tight! Ohhh!"

Your ass is moving up and down. Your dick is plunging my throat. Your balls are bouncing off my nose. Spit and slime are squishing out of the corners of my mouth. I can feel your cum-surge twitches along the shaft so I know you are close to cumming.

Shaking your head, your eyes glaze over and your face turns red until you release a loud animalistic grunt, Augghhhnnnnnggggg! I'm cummin! Unnngggggfffffff!"

You completely bury your entire ten inches into my throat so deep that your balls are not only blocking my nostrils, they are pushing my nose sideways. I can feel every twitch, every spurt, and every contraction your cock produces. It's ejaculating your load directly into my stomach, bypassing my mouth and most of my throat. It is such a weird thought but I imagine you are fertilizing my tummy with your sperm. Planting your seed. Marking your territory. I don't even have to swallow.

Finally, your cock stops depositing its goo and you wipe your brow before gasping, "Whew! God damn that felt amazing! You just bonged my spunk like a filthy frat party whore."

I need to breathe so I smack your bare ass a couple of times as an emergency signal. You pull your spent cock out of my throat with it covered in my frothy slime pulling out a couple of stands that look like spider webs. I am gasping and sucking in as much air as I can like I had just ran a marathon.

You ask jokingly, "Do I need to get you an oxygen mask?"

When my respiration returns to normal, I pout, "That was pretty hot only I have nothing to swallow. I can't taste it and that is the best part."

"That's ok sometimes. You still have all my babies in your stomach."

Thinking back to that same thought while you fucked my face, I giggle with a scratchy voice, "Oh shit. My stomach isn't protected so we might be the proud parents of enough kids to populate a large city."

You stand up and walk around with your saliva covered dick bouncing around like an elephant's trunk when it walks. When you turn to the side, I swear it looks like you have a third leg! On a separate note, my throat is sore now. I keep thinking about you shooting your cum directly in my stomach. We both love having your cum inside me because we feel it is an intimate acceptance of your body through your bodily fluids.

I ask, "What are you doing?"

"I'm looking for the lube. I'm not done."

"My pussy is soaked so you don't need it."

"Oh yes I will." You slap your dick as if it is your pet, "This thing will be going in your ass at some point. I'm gonna fuck all three of your holes today. That throat was so fucking tight and it got me thinking about that tight ass."

I gulp because I know the difficulty when we have anal sex but I don't resist because I do love it. After stroking your cock back to fully hard, you have me get on my hands and knees on the edge of the bed with my bare feet hanging over the side. You stand behind me ready to insert it like you own it. After a couple well placed slaps on my ass, you position the mushroom head directly between my slimy folds. I'm so ready for it but you keep it just barely pushed inside. The anticipation is killing me. What the heck are you doing back there?

With a devious smile on your face, you tell me, "You're not getting it unless you beg. I know your pussy is dripping, wanting to be filled but it won't get fucked properly without my little slut begging."

"Please put it in! I need it so bad!" I plead. I should not be surprised you know exactly what I am thinking. We are always on the same level. A bond that nobody can break.

You push a couple of inches in and stop to ask, "Whose pussy is this? What is this pussy and what does it need?"

I am growing desperate. I can't stand it any longer so I blurt out, "It's your pussy! It's your cum receptacle only useful in housing your meat and your jizz! Fill my slutty hole with your big fucking dick! Please fuck it and stretch it way out! Make it a huge flabby cunt!"

You shove it in my pussy and I gasp in relief. Inch after inch is stretching its way in until it has disappeared. You look down at my ass cheeks which are in the shape of a heart's top that are pressed against your pelvis.

"Good girl! I'm so proud that you know what this pussy is good for. It's only good for me to fuck. Its only purposes are to get me off and catch my cum."

You start fucking me slowly and it feels amazing. Every time you push it deep inside my pussy, I feel like it's up into my stomach, firing off all my pleasure nerves. Holding tightly onto my hips to the point of leaving handprints, you're thrusting almost in a circular motion. My vaginal walls are gripping that girth perfectly and I press my face into the sheets, enjoying the sheer size.

Faster and faster you thrust and I'm moaning louder, "Oh God! Pound me with that monster pole! It hurts so fucking good! Ohhhhh!"

"Your pussy is gaped out now! Fuck! It's sucking this dick so good! Can you hear it?"

"Yes! I can hear it sucking your dick! Pleeeaaaase! Ream it out!"

You are fucking me so hard that when your pelvis hits my ass each time, my face nearly burns from the sheet friction. I'm screaming and trying to keep my composure, Aughhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I'm cumming so hard, my gush flows around your cock. You show no mercy and continue to fuck the squirt out of me several times to where I'm almost put into an orgasm coma. On the last one, you pull out and my squirt shoots out all over the floor. I'm shaking like I have been electrocuted and you pick me up facing you and sit me on your cock.

Carrying me to our hotel bathroom, you sit me down on the sink, keeping your cock inside me. My back is against the mirror and from your standing position, you continue fucking my pussy with us both upright. The back of my head is clunking against my own reflection. I am gasping and my knees are up taking your cock, my hands holding tightly onto your ass, feeling every muscle contraction with each thrust.

With both of us grunting and gasping, you stop pumping and reach for the lube, "There it is. We need to get this big dick in your ass. I've gaped this pussy out enough so now, I need that tight ass to make me cum."

"Oh goodie! Plug my asshole baby! I want to feel that pole stretching out my booty!"

You pull it out and squirt a huge glob of Astroglide all over your cum basted dick. After it's slathered all around, you put your hands underneath my knees and push them back even further. Now that my hips are tilted, you have better access to my asshole. Gritting my teeth, I prepare for your entry just before your greased up head presses into my puckered anus.

"Ouuuuuuch! Keep going! It hurts! Don't stop!" I squeal my contradictive commands.

As it stretches my sphincter, you half smile out of the side of your mouth, "It's ok...almost in. Almost. Relax...almost. That ass is opening up nicely. You're such a good girl."

My mouth and eyes are forming wide zeros and I'm panting like a woman in labor. You finally reach your target and my ass is totally impaled on your dong. Your physical strength is overwhelming and it's so hot to see your muscles flex under the LED lighting as you fuck me.

"Your ass is so fucking tight, I'm not gonna last very long!" You warn me.

"Do you wanna shoot it up my ass or in my mouth?"

That thick meat might be deep in my bowels but the vibration through my rectum and into my pussy is jarring my g-spot. It feels amazing! I can't hold back any longer! Suddenly, it hits me first and I scream while my painted red toes curl in ecstasy. During my orgasm, you reach down and press your thumb to my clit. My asshole pulsates around your shaft and you slow your hips to feel every twitch.

"Damn...your ass needed that, didn't it baby girl? It's time for me to fill that tight ass up. Just feeling your asshole spasm all over my dick made my decision pretty easy."

I quickly change my mind on providing you a choice because after my orgasm, I want to taste your cum. Since you blew your load so deep in my throat, I never satisfied my daily craving.

"No! I want to eat it. I want you to shoot it in my mouth so I taste that thick salty cum."

You start back up fucking my ass when you ask, "Only a dirty little whore would want my dick straight out of her ass and into her mouth. Is that what you are?"

"Yes...I'm a whore for your cum! I want to drink it all day long! Please, will you pull your big dick out of my filthy ass and stuff it back into my mouth and blow a huge disgusting load into it?"

"Anything for my princess slut. Get ready cause it's close!" You warn as your thighs slam into the sink while pumping.

"After you defile my ass, I want you to defile my mouth with a huge batch of your gravy. You know I love ass to mouth!"

"You depraved little slut!" You snap then quickly pull your cock out of my ass and order me, "Hurry! Get your ass down here."

My asshole is stretched into a smooth looking hole. I jump down from the sink and kneel on the tile floor, looking up to your stroking hand. I beg, "Yeah! Give it to me! Feed me your fucking jizz!"

You desperately command at the top of your lungs, "Shut the fuck up and open your mouth wider! Here it comes! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! FUCK! Auughhhhhhhhhh!"

Placing the head of your cock directly on my tongue, cum explodes out of the hole into my awaiting mouth. Another rope launches out and slides down my tongue like a downhill skier. You are still grunting loudly in sync with each spurt. Before you finish, you grab the back of my head and force my mouth onto your ejaculating dong.

"There you go...there's the last of it! Good girl! You needed that cum to help you relax didn't ya? Suck it all out. Don't you dare leave a drop in there."

"Mmmmmm. That's so good," I giggle. "I wish I could just hook a pump up to your dick and milk the cum out of it all the time like those thingies you hook onto cows. Now that I think about it, I wouldn't get so suck your dick so that wouldn't be any fun. Forget I said that."

You laugh at my comment. We shower again, only this time, together then we spend the rest of the day hanging out and having fun. Since we both have to work tomorrow, we head home before dark. While you are driving, I take my shoes off, turn in my seat so I can put my bare feet in your lap. You rub my feet all the way home which shows the intimacy and love we share.

After a week's hiatus, we have tons of chores to accomplish at home before we can relax. We get to bed really late, exhausted and I feel bad for you because you get up so early in the summertime for your job at the Parks Department. I'm exhausted. We spoon with you behind me and your thick soft cock resting comfortably between my thighs.

Early in the morning at 4:30 am, I am awakened by your cock in my mouth and not like the pacifier we often fall asleep to. It is rock hard and huge! My sleepy eyes are burning and barely able to open but I can see you using the moonlight through the window, standing next to the bed with your hard-on jetting outward and your cargo pants pulled down just barely below your balls. I'm on my side and somehow you propped up my head with an extra pillow and moved me to the edge of the bed without me knowing. I must have been tired. You have positioned me for your gratification before you head to work.

"Shhhhh...you are ok. I know you are tired but you know the drill, just let me get my rocks off before I leave. This morning, your mouth is your pussy and I'm gonna fuck it. Sleeping with my dick between your creamy thighs and that tight ass up against me has me so fuckin horny," you whisper.

Holding the back of my head with both hands, you lean your top half back so that your hips can protrude your dick out even further than usual. With your downed pants constricting your thighs, it is difficult for you to widen your stance for balance. Pumping your thick dong into the back of my throat, your hips are moving slow and steady. At first, I am doing fine but your horniness is getting the best of you and you continue to thrust your meat deeper.

"Keep those lips tight so I can get my nut quicker."

You are looking down at my lips wrapped tightly around your veiny cock and focusing on its sliding in and out of my mouth like a pussy. Sporadically, I am gagging. You are holding onto my hair so tightly that I cannot move even if I tried.

As soon as your cock accidently pops out of my mouth, it smears my own saliva on my cheek so you quickly reach down to put it back in and assure, "There we go. I got carried away there but now it's back where it belongs. Ooooo! I love fucking your mouth...so warm and wet."

My lips are sealed tightly once again and you can only hear my mouth smacking, trying to accept your hard dong. Grunting and thrusting, trying to cum so that you can go to work nice and relaxed. The feeling hits your cock and you know it is getting closer. You slow your hips so that you can acquire that sensitivity.

"Get ready...here it comes!" A few more pumps and you grunt, "Unnnggg!" You shoot a rope of sperm into my mouth. Holding onto the back of my head tighter you grunt your second shot as you stand on your toes, "Unnnggggffff!" It feels so good rifling out your hard penis that you lose your balance and stumble back.

Your cock pulls out of my mouth and you immediately jerk it towards my face so that you don't lose the feeling. Finishing with a long sustained grunt, several more spurts of cum fly from your cock all over my face, especially my top eye, resting in the socket like the side of my nose was a shelf.

"Ahhhhhh...damn that was good! I need to get going...I'm running late," you bellow in relief while you pull up your pants, zip up your fly and fasten your belt almost all in one motion. Grabbing your coffee, you yell as you leave the house, "I love you babe!" I swallow the cum that you dumped into my mouth but I'm so sleepy, I fall back to sleep within seconds after you finish.

When I wake up, I have to laugh because your dried spunk has that same eye stuck shut like it was glued. I have to use my finger to wipe my lid in order to break it free from the bottom. I look at the clock and jump up like I'm on fire because I have overslept and running very late. Once my hair is put up in a messy bun, I brush my teeth, dress in a black professional skirt and I hop out the door while slipping on my high heels at the same time.

Pulling into the Pharmacy, I have thirty seconds to spare. I'm starving as I had no breakfast and will return your texts upon arrival. After getting things set up for customers, the work morning proceeds as usual. While filling a prescription, I see that you enter the front door wearing your orange vest over your work clothes and I greet you with a smile.

1...34567...11