All Comments on 'Writer's Block Pt. 03'

by Jastes22

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting indeed, so did she imagine it all or did it happen? Very suspenseful.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

Norway_1705Norway_1705almost 2 years ago

Excellent narrative. Personally, I find it impossible to abandon Safeword (neither in that way nor any other way). And imho, it is not "fair" to negotiate "during" the sessions, and if by chance it is negotiated, it should be for only a few days, but not "forever."

Really, would Emma trade her eternal freedom in exchange for a ten-minute orgasm?

Keep telling, it is very intriguing

secretwatchersecretwatcherover 1 year ago

Great story, cannot wait to see what new things they will come up with. Keep it going.

CheeseRavioliLoverCheeseRavioliLover6 months ago

Very well written. The progression from test to test was believable as you used her viewpoint to let us see how she talked herself out of using the safeword, and then discovered that she liked the sense of danger even as she affirmed her trust in him.

My only concern is that the close of Pt. 3 seemed to be saying that everything we had read was really all in her imagination -- that she had done a writer's job and worked through the erotic and dangerous scene in her mind without getting any REAL outside help from David.

Yet in the actual dscenes, she didn't put herself on a pirate ship, she saw it all taking place in her own house and yard. So she wasn't really working through a story problem, she was working ythrough her David problem -- the friend she knew wanted to see her naked, the friend she unconsciously wanted to capture and control and pleasure her. So if she now has to figure out how to get David to make it all come true -- or even better -- this could give us a whole new view of who is actually in control of the scenario when she's trying to get David to manipulate her.

Good, vivid writing, good imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous