XXL-Girl Exercises

Story Info
Katie needs to improve her agility.
1.2k words
2.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear reader,

This is a another standalone story in the series of Katie's transformation from a not-so-happy skinny woman to a big happy woman.

Previous stories:

Happy Eating

Big is Beautiful

Katie yawned another time and got up. She went to the bathroom, emptied her bladder and stepped on the scales. Still 111 kg. She smiled. She got out off her XXL pyjamas and stroked her body a little bit. She moaned. It felt so good, so soft.

***

She went to her living room. Time to exercise. Since she had reached 100 kg her mobility had declined and simple chores like binding her shoes or bending down had become difficult. When a friend sent her a link about a 300+ pound woman on YouTube doing exercises, she decided to do the same.

She began with five squats and then had a 1-minute break.

During the break, she said to herself 10 times, "I am attractive and desirable."

Next exercise were five knee bends. After her breath had calmed down, she said to her 10 times, "I am beautiful."

She repeated the whole program 3 times.

Next, she stood with her legs shoulder-wide apart and lifted her arms sideways. Slowly, she turned to the right and then to the left.

She repeated this movement 15 times.

Finally, she raised her arms so that her palms met above her head. Holding them there for a few seconds, she lowered them.

This exercise she repeated 20 times.

After another break, she sat on a short wooden stool and spread her legs. Slowly she bent forward. With her hips above the ground, her belly could easily rest between her thick thighs. This exercise she repeated 10 times. After each repetition, she could bend forward a little further. For the last exercise, she went down so that both her knees and palms touched the floor. Slowly, she stretched her left leg and right arm. This position she held for about 10 seconds. The same she repeated with her right leg and left arm. This she repeated until she was exhausted. She remained a little while in the last position. Her fingers could already touch her ankles.

***

Her stomach started to rumble. She put on her knickers and went to the kitchen. She treated herself with a big plate of scrambled eggs, bacon and sausages. After she had finished, she sighted. She remembered another self-love technique. She spread her thighs slightly and strokes the inner side of her thick, flashy thighs. When she started her pussy feeling moist, she let her hands wonder to her belly. Her left hand stroked her lower roll while her right hand stroked her upper roll. Ah, what a delight. She never felt so good while she was skinny. Starting to eat what she wanted, when she wanted and how much she wanted was one of the best decisions in her life. The other one was starting to read a self-help book and using affirmations. The book said that you feel as good about yourself as you think. Thoughts will lead to feelings.

After a little while, she made herself another cup of tea and got two big pieces of a creamy cake out of the fridge. After all the exercises, she felt hungrier than usual. The point of her exercises were to increase mobility, not to lose weight. Actually, she had started thinking about getting a few pounds more. She was not totally happy with the two rolls that formed her belly. She liked her belly more when it was round and smooth. She took her spoon and slowly scooped some cake on it. She opened her mouse and slowly chewed it. How wonderful it tasted. She took another spoon full and started stroking her belly. When she had finished the two big pieces, she gave her belly a final rub and went to the living room.

***

She switched on her PC. After reading the news and writing some e-mails, she went to the bathroom.

She looked in the mirror and smiled at herself. Slowly, she started saying to herself: "Katie, I love you as you are." This self-love exercise was mentioned in the self-help book.

She took off her knickers and took her shower.

She put some shower-gel on her hands and slowly washed her body. With her new agility, even washing her feet was easy. Ah, what a pleasure. She never enjoyed touching herself when she was skinny.

She rinsed herself with plenty of warm water. She stepped out of her shower cabin and took a soft towel and started to dry herself. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Lindsay seems to be early. She put on her bath robe and went to the door. It was her friend Lindsay.

"Hi, I am a bit early. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all. I am glad to see you." Katie hugged her friend and looked at her.

"You look great," said Katie.

Lindsay wore a tank-top and hot pants in white. Katie liked the combination of the chocolate-brown skin and white clothes.

"Thank you." Lindsay beamed.

"Would you like some tea or coffee while I get ready?"

"No, thanks. I am good."

Katie led her to the living-room.

"Take a seat. I shall be ready in a few minutes."

"Take your time." Lindsay took a seat on an armchair.

Katie went to her bed-room. What shall I wear? She wanted to buy some more clothes, so something easy to change was top priority. She decided on an ankle-length, chequered dress. She turned a few times in front of the mirror. The dress was a bit tight around her boobs, but very loose around her belly. Happy with her appearance, she went back to the bathroom. She brushed her long, blond hair and put it in a simple bun. She applied a little pink lipstick and put on her trainers. There she could see the benefits from her exercises. What used to be an unpleasant task with lots of groaning had become much easier.

In the living-room, she saw Lindsay browsing through her self-help book.

"Do you love yourself?" Katie asked.

"I am not sure... I mean... I probably don't. What is there to love? I am just a poor, black girl."

Katie winced. Why does she have such a poor opinion about herself?

She sat beside her friend and pulled her in a close hug.

"You are a lovely person. I am glad to have you as my friend." She rubbed Lindsay's shoulder.

"Thank you." Lindsay looked doubtful

"Come, let's go," Katie said and got up.

***

After their shopping trip, Katie came back. She hardly could move. After she had put all her bags in the boot of her car, they went to an all-you-can-eat restaurant and Katie indulged herself until she felt like a stuffed turkey. She dropped her shopping bags at the entrance. Her trip had been successful, she found some nice T-Shirts and skirts. She had chosen her clothes a size bigger, just in case she would gain some more weight. She locked the door and went to her bedroom. She dropped her clothes on the floor and went to bed. She sighted. How wonderful to get her weight off her feet. She closed her eyes and quickly fell asleep.

THE END

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The New Manager, A BBW Pt. 01 A new manager and her tech lead hit it off.in Erotic Couplings
Family Blessing Ch. 01 Annabeth was the smallest of her family but times can change.in Fetish
The Gassy Warden Ch. 01 A new prisoner arrives at the compound.in BDSM
Fart Class The Birth of a Fart Dominatrix.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Two Fat Goonettes on a Date Two porn and masturbation addicts meet IRL to get nasty.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories