Yasmin-Sexiest Sister Seduces

Story Info
How my hot older (adopted)sister satiated her nymphomania.
22.9k words
4.58
44.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers

Hi all, its Ali here!

I'm back once more with yet another exciting experience. This time, I want to tell you guys how my sweet and adorable older (adopted) sister Yasmin seduced me. Yasmin is my mom's sister's eldest daughter. She was adopted by my parents when she was 2 years old, as me and my twin sister weren't born for another couple of years. This post details the things that led to my religious Muslim older sister to break the bonds of taboo and seduce me for sex.

I know you guys will like this experience as much as the previous ones. So, don't forget to Like, Comment and Rate this post!

A Little Background First ...

I am Ali. I am tall, over 5'10", with flawless fair skin. I have a chiseled face with big honey-colored eyes, a thin straight nose and straight long hair which I usually keep long. I have a muscular and athletic physique as I've been a serious soccer player for almost all my life. Apart from soccer, the three things I like the most are bikes, books and booty, though not always in that order. I have always had a very high sex drive so I've slept with numerous women and girls.

About My Family

I was born in one of the biggest cities in central India, which I cannot name for privacy reasons. I come from a large extended family. My dad and his seven younger brothers all stay together with their families in our huge property.

We live on a 2-acre plot of land on the northern suburbs of the city. The entire property is surrounded by 12-foot tall concrete walls with a huge 15-foot tall, black iron gate up front. Right inside the main gate is the immense paved and roofed parking lot where we park the numerous scooters, bikes and cars we own. There are three 3-storied buildings across the parking lot, placed in a rough triangular position, with two buildings up front and the last one at the back of the property. Every building has spacious apartments for each family and we all live quite comfortably together.

Despite being rich, we belong to an ultra-conservative Islamic sect so we live a simple enough life. Almost everyone in the family is very religious and follows our religious tenets obediently. There are over 25 of us and still we are very close-knit. In my family, cousins are seen the same as real siblings so there is distinct closeness between everyone in my family. However, as per our religious beliefs, we are forbidden to make friends with the opposite sex, once we hit puberty. The women and girls in my family choose to wrap a Hijab around their beautiful faces and cover their tall, curvy bodies with loose, dark-colored Abaya, whenever stepping out of the house.

As a consequence of the strict rules, it was inevitable that a few of the girls and women in my family rebelled and formed secret taboo sexual relationships with me. This included Yasmin, my lovely older sister who has always been very caring and adores me to no end.

About Yasmin

Yasmin is extremely beautiful, very feminine and shy in front of others, but she is immensely horny in private. She stands tall at 5'8" and looks extremely attractive with her milky white skin and a wonderfully voluptuous figure. Her eyes are big and light-brown and look like two drops of sunlit-honey. Her nose is small but her thick pink lips brighten the day when she smiles. Yasmin has wavy black hair so lush and long that, when braided, are a couple inches thick and hang down all the way to her curvy hips.

Yasmin has always been visibly busty and, even back then she had prominent but perky 32DD breasts with long, light-brown nipples. Her slim 25" waist gave way to her lovely curvaceous hips and on to her big, firm 36" bubble-butt. Yasmin was in her school and college volleyball teams, so she has long, strong shapely legs with large feet.

To be honest, Yasmin looks a lot like the porn-star Shione Cooper.

COMING TO THE STORY ...

How My Sweet Sister Turned Sexy

(8AM -- 5PM, Tuesday 5th April 2005)

The first time I saw my beautiful bubbly sister Yasmin in a different light was right after I hit puberty. We had been extremely close ever since I can remember. So much so that I've always thought of her as my real older sister and not that she was adopted. Despite the fact that she's married and still secretly cheats on her husband with our sexual relationship, Yasmin is quite religious in other matters.

Yasmin has always been very caring and extremely affectionate towards me. She has a habit of showing her fondness physically. I cannot recount the number of times in a day that she would pinch my cheeks or kiss them sloppily as we grew up or hug me tight in her strong arms, just to annoy me. It was not unusual for Yasmin to tickle me or show her affection with a casual hug or a loving kiss on the forehead. She would often surprise me with quick hugs from the back, but only when there was no one around. That was her way of having fun and I didn't find anything wrong with it. Still, I stuck to making jokes and stopped the physical touching once we grew up a little. Don't get me wrong because we would still frequently prank each other and had loads of fun growing up.

That is, until I became sexually aware.

It was then that I became immensely obsessed with her. She quickly turned from a sweet caring sister into this cute, cheerful but extremely attractive young girl. Initially, I obviously felt guilty about having such thoughts. But then her cheerfulness and alluring charm became too much for me to ignore. Plus, her constant physical touching and teasing did nothing to subdue those feelings.

So, I began to fantasize about her at times.

I confess that after that, I never missed an opportunity to sneak peeks at her lovely assets. I would secretly watch her lovely large bra-restrained boobs firmly jiggle with her slightest move. Her big, soft bubbly butt-cheeks' wonderful wobbling mesmerized me every time I watched her from behind. During those days, Yasmin would frequently but unknowingly inflame my sensual side and, if I could not fuck any of my usual fuck-buddies, I would have to go to the bathroom and squeeze one out at least once a day.

In my lusty but clueless age, I missed the fact that she had started noticing the pattern. I didn't realize it even though she had jokingly hinted that I had started acting weird around her at times. I would shrug and tried to act casual in her presence, but I failed a few times. All this didn't change the fact that we were still extremely close and shared (almost) everything including most secrets, so she knew me pretty well by then, more than I thought, actually.

You see, it all started when we were home alone for a fateful few days in 2005. On Sunday 3rd April, my folks and twin sister went to a wedding of a distant relative on my mom's side of the family. They had to go to my mom's home-town. It's a couple of hundred kilometers away and, as my twin sister and my college summer vacations had started, they were to be away from home for at least 3 to 4 days.

Luckily, both Yasmin and I had different reasons to stay home, which I believe was determined by fate, as things unraveled later.

Back then, Yasmin was a first year student at a nursing college and her annual exams were going on. Her last exam was on Tuesday so she couldn't go to the wedding with my folks. I knew my parents couldn't let Yasmin be alone at home so I casually volunteered to stay back. Besides, I had been driving Yasmin to and from her exam-center on my Honda Dio for the past couple of weeks. She hadn't learnt how to ride a scooter back then.

Monday went as usual because I wasn't home most of the day. Yasmin had to prep for her last exam but my summer vacations had started a couple of days ago. So, I hung out with friends and didn't come home for lunch. I only returned to grab my soccer stuff before heading out for practice late afternoon. I texted Yasmin I would be late and came home quite late that night. I'd told Yasmin not to wait up for me and to have dinner because she had to study.

When I passed her room on my way to mine, I saw the door was closed. I figured she was studying or asleep so I didn't make any noise. After a quick shower and a change, I had dinner alone with the glaring thought that I was home alone with my hot older sister. I finished and quickly went to sleep because I had to get up early to drop Yasmin off for her exam the next day.

On Tuesday morning, at 8 AM my cellphone alarm woke me. I stepped right into my bathroom and showered quickly. I put on a dark blue fitting T-shirt and a pair of black jeans before lacing on my black sneakers. I checked my pockets for the wallet and phone before walking out quietly into the hallway.

As I approached my sister's room I noticed the door was wide open so I figured Yasmin was ready to leave. I was about to call out to her when I stopped in shock and my jaw dropped at the scintillating scene within.

Inside the room, Yasmin was completely naked. She stood with her back turned to me and facing the sunlit window at the back. She was too busy wiping her milky curves dry with a plush pink towel to notice me. I quickly took a step back out of view and took a few deep breaths to get over my initial shock. My lust helped to hasten the process and my heart thudded in my chest as I slowly poked my head around the corner.

I was greeted with the impressive view of my sexy older sister's sensual curvy figure backlit by the bright summer sun streaming through the large picture-window. It looked like she'd just come out of the shower and had somehow forgot to close the door. It took me a few moments to get over the shock and had a guilty feeling growing in my chest. I did try to move back but my feet seemed to be stuck to the floor. They simply refused to obey me and I was kind of glad they did.

As I watched, Yasmin turned a little to look at herself sideways in the big full-length mirror of her dressing table. Now I had a clear view of her busty, firm boobs and big, round ass cheeks. Her smooth, flat tummy and long, strong legs looked out of this world. She stood, with her back arched as she rubbed the towel in her crinkly dark hair. The bright morning sunlight through the picture window behind her outlined her voluptuous wonderful silhouette in a bright yellow frame.

The view was absolutely shocking but extremely arousing too. I stood completely still, with my head poking around the door. My mouth remained hung open all through this. I tried to listen to my prickling conscience and tried to take a step back a few times. But my naughty, sensual side refused to budge my feet. That's when I felt my thick, big dick begin to get hard in my loose jeans.

My eyes were riveted to my lovely sister's sexy, curvy white form all the while she obliviously went about putting on her clothes one by one. She seemed to be paying absolutely no attention to the open door and taking her time, wondering what to wear. I watched with increasing excitement and an erect dick as Yasmin moved around completely naked in her room. I ogled her inviting firm breasts jiggle with her steps and lusted for her lovely large swinging ass-cheeks. She made a few trips between her wardrobe and the full-length mirror on the dressing table across the room. I watched with increasing arousal as Yasmin went to her big wooden wardrobe and knelt to rummage for some clothes on the lower shelves.

She turned around and finally walked over with an outfit and some lingerie to the mirror and stood close to it. Though she was turned halfway, I was standing barely 15 feet away from her at the open doorway. I was fearful of being caught but I was too mesmerized by the sight of my sexy older sister restraining her lovely, large boobs into a black padded bra. The way she arched her back when tried to adjust the bra made her beautiful bare ass-cheeks stand out even more invitingly. When she adjusted her big, round breasts in the bra, I felt a jolt of thrill run through my painful erection. Then she turned her back before bending over to step into a pair of matching black satin panties. I immediately fell in love with the way her big, perfectly-round buttocks jiggled firmly with her movements.

My sanity seemed to have taken a backseat and let my carnal side take over. I was so aroused that I pressed my crotch against the cool wall to subdue my stiffening thick dick. Still, I watched as Yasmin slowly covered her sexy, semi-naked body with her conservative outfit. First she stepped into a pair of loose, ballooning salwar. Though the salwar hid her shapely, muscular legs it failed to hide the impressive shelf formed by her extremely round buttocks at her lower back. She wriggled her luscious, curvy hips to get into a slightly-fitting black-and-red colored kurti, a long sleeved top.

Yasmin has never had any use for make-up. Not because she eventually covers her face with a Hijab but because her face is naturally flawless with beautiful smooth white skin.

Eventually, I was roused out of my sexual stupor when Yasmin pulled a stylish black loose-fitting Abaya from the wardrobe. I knew she could notice me any time now so I finally took a step back and got out of her view. I kept walking quietly backwards till I was in my room. I quickly but carefully closed the door without making a noise before sitting on the bed. I was shocked and was in a state of disbelief. Only the aching throb of my painfully aroused dick made me realize that I hadn't been dreaming. I kept squeezing my crotch tightly to try to stifle the erection in my jeans.

I took quick breaths and was finally able to subdue to stiffness a couple of minutes later. Still, I was sweating and trembling with intense excitement and thrill and my shock slowly wore off.

It seemed impossible to believe what had just happened.

For context, as Yasmin always wore loose, conservative salwar-suits and never ventured out of her room in lounge clothes. I'd hardly ever her wear anything that even exposed her upper arms. Even inside her room, Yasmin was always dressed in loose, long-sleeved satin or silk pajamas. She always had a dupatta, a long scarf, draped around the head and covering her busty chest too. My twin sister and Yasmin always locked their doors while changing clothes. In short, she was always dressed very conservatively, so seeing her completely naked had absolutely stunned and excited me.

"Ali." Yasmin called out to me in her lovely lilting voice, "Are you ready, sweetheart?" I heard her steps in the hallway outside the room.

I was startled at the sudden interruption but it eventually rescued me from the lusty thoughts growing in my young, aroused brain.

"Ye ..." I choked and cleared my throat before calling out aloud, "Yes, I'm ready." I said and stood up slowly.

I was thankful that my erection was almost gone. I noticed a slight bulge still visible at the crotch so I pulled the T-shirt lower at the front to hide it before walking out of my room. My heart was thudding in my chest and my knees were weak. I was frantically figuring out how to behave normally with my sweet and sexy sister right after having watched her completely naked. I walked with slow steps down the hall and psyched myself to act normal. Finally, I put on a big smile on my face and walked into the living room to find Yasmin standing at the main door.

Yasmin wore a navy-blue Hijab over her head. It covered the lower half of her pretty face but I knew she was smiling because the way her expressive brown eyes lit up. The loose dark-blue Abaya she had on obscured her voluptuous figure completely. Still, I could clearly picture her lovely, firm boobs and big round butt-cheeks within the Abaya. I looked quickly made eye contact as I approached the doorway.

"What about breakfast?" I asked in a normal voice.

"No. No time for it, Ali. We're running late." She replied and hurriedly signaled me to follow.

It was 9 AM and there was still an hour left for her exam. I shrugged my shoulders and figured she must be nervous about her exam. Yasmin locked the main door behind us and followed me to the parking lot. I rolled my bike out and Yasmin sat sideways no the back seat, with both feet on the left footboard. As usual, she sat clutching my shoulder with her right hand. She held her small college backpack in her lap with the left arm around it. She shuffled to sit comfortably by leaning on me.

I felt an electric shock go through me right when she placed her warm soft hand on my shoulder. She must've felt it because she squeezed my shoulder a couple of times as I started the bike. I rode quickly but carefully and was unusually quiet the whole way. Yasmin was not in her usual talkative mood and I figured she must be worried about her exam. We reached her exam-center quite quickly and as there was at least half an hour before the exam.

Yasmin quickly stepped off the bike and grabbed my arm. I felt a surge of excitement running up my back. I still acted as I normally do and turned to look at her.

"My exam will get over by 12, bro. Okay?" Yasmin said and I nodded my head.

"I'll be here before 12, don't worry, Jazz." I said, using the nickname I'd given her, "All the best!" I added with a big smile.

"Thanks, bro!" Yasmin said and squeezed my bicep for emphasis.

I knew she was nervous when she called me 'bro'.

I nodded and started the bike. She bid goodbye to me before turning and walking away to join her friends. Her friends waved at me and I waved back. I'd met all her friends so they knew me well too.

I turned the bike and rode away. I had plans to meet up with friends but my mind filled with the arousing images from an hour ago. For a while, I wondered if I should go home and jerk off to release the tension but just then I got a call from one of my fuck-mates from college. She was hanging out with a few girlfriends at the café I frequented so instead I decided to meet up with her. I figured I could distract myself from my obsessive lusty thoughts about my sexy older sister if I hung out with my fuck-buddy and her friends.

Well, it didn't work as well as I'd thought because most of the time I kept thinking about Yasmin. Still, I tried to focus on the present and somehow spent a couple of hours with the group of girls.

At a few minutes to 12 PM, I excused myself to go pick up Yasmin from the exam center. I rode fast and reached quickly but I had to wait longer than usual for her to step out. As this was the last exam Yasmin would get to meet most of her friends only when their next semester started a couple of months later. That meant they had a lot of gossiping to do. Finally, the gaggle of girls stepped out of the gate and Yasmin was eventually able to say her teary goodbyes.

"Sorry, I'm late." Yasmin apologized with teary glistening eyes as she hopped behind me on the bike, "You know how it is, the last day of exams and all." She explained after clearing her throat.

I nodded and told her it was no problem. As I rode out of the campus Yasmin leaned forward to sit closer to me once more. I remember the way she pressed her firm, perky big boobs on my back. I stiffened instantly but tried to act cool.

"Ali, I'm starving!" Yasmin said over the wind blowing in our faces.

"I know, you skipped breakfast." I replied.

"Can we grab something to eat out then? I'm not in the mood to cook right now." Yasmin said, coming close so I could hear her clearly over the rush of the wind.

I was surprised by her request because it was rare for us to eat out alone, but not too much. Just to put things in context, it wasn't that we had never gone out to eat together. Usually we went out as a family, with my parents and twin sister. Still, Yasmin and I are big foodies. So we used to go out to eat at new cuisine restaurants. But we never went to eat out just like that.

I figured she must be actually very hungry now that she wasn't nervous about her exam anymore. So, I agreed and asked her where she wanted to eat. Yasmin suggested an Italian restaurant that was in an old mall, downtown. We'd really liked the food the last time we'd been there. Plus, the restaurant was never too crowded so we didn't have to worry about running into someone we knew. It would be awkward because, as I've mentioned earlier, the strict rules of the family forbade girls from my family to go out and eat without a family member, such as father or uncle.

An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers