Yasmin-Sexiest Sister Seduces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a quick shower to wash away the sweat and cum, I stepped out and put on a pair of white soccer shorts. I put the cell-phone upright against the aquarium and made my way to the clothes-rack behind the door. I grabbed the pack of cigarettes and lighter I now always carried with me from the pocket of my jeans. Then I walked to the large window that looks out on to our private back-yard and garden. It was completely dark outside as the power hadn't returned yet. I stood leaning my hip on the window and lit a cigarette.

I took deep grateful drags on it because a cigarette after sex makes you feel extremely good. I looked at the bright orange glowing ember on its end which shone in the dark. I had just put the cigarette to my lips for a second pull when I saw Yasmin silhouetted against my doorway. I reacted naturally and tried to hide the cigarette in my cupped hand but she'd already seen it so I simply grinned sheepishly. I've said many times that Yasmin and I were close, but my recently-started habit of smoking was one of those things I hadn't told her.

"Smoking alone, are you? Hmm...?" Yasmin said in mock anger and walked closer.

The dim white light from the light of the cell-phone on the other side of the room was enough to show that she'd changed back into her red silk pajamas. I could clearly tell from a distance that she wasn't wearing her bra by the way her big taut nipples made visible dents in her pajama top. She'd put her long thick wavy hair in a loose ponytail at the back, so her pretty face looked incredibly charming.

"Since when did you start smoking, bro?" Yasmin asked, surprisingly cool about it.

"Not too long ago." I answered vaguely and smiled in the semi-dark room.

"Hmm ..." Yasmin mumbled, "Do you mind sharing?" She asked with a straight face.

"What?!" I asked, shocked that Yasmin would want to try smoking.

"What's wrong with it? You do it too." She pointed out and I didn't know what else to say.

"Have you smoked before?" I asked, curious.

"Of course not!" Yasmin replied adamantly.

"Okay, fine then." I said, "This one time only and don't make it a habit like me." I added.

"Yes, sir!" Yasmin replied, jokingly.

I grinned and pulled out a fresh cigarette for her. I told her a few things and she was a quick learner. After the first few cough-inducing puffs, Yasmin got the hang of it and began to smoke like a pro. As we chatted excitedly about our first fuck I watched my seemingly pious Muslim sister smoke a cigarette without care in my own room. The scene felt unreal, if not for the fact that I could distinctly feel the heat of the smoke from my cigarette between my fingers.

While smoking, we both confessed that it would be awesome if we could be regular fuck-buddies. The idea may have sounded absurd at any other time but it felt completely natural to both of us.

Obviously, we decided to be extremely careful and secretive about our sexual relationship. We agreed to keep acting normally the way we do, when others were around. Yasmin said that we could always fuck at night in each other's room. She figured it wouldn't be too risky, especially when our folks and my twin sis were asleep and we kept things very quiet. She also suggested that we could sometimes go out to have fun, like rent a hotel-room or get naughty on a car-drive and things like that. But we'd have to have waterproof alibis to give at home so as not to raise even a sliver of suspicion in the family, and outside.

By the time we finished our cigarettes, Yasmin had gotten lightheaded. So, I helped her to walk to my small but comfy bed. I slid in beside her and turned to one side. Yasmin quickly snuggled into my arms, placing her big firm butt-cheeks snugly on my crotch and tangling her strong smooth legs in mine. With my free hand I grabbed a handful of the incredible curve formed between her slim waist and wide hips and we immediately fell into an exhausted but satisfying sleep in the dark warm room.

This was the beginning of a life-long sexual relationship with my sexy older adopted sister. After this first time, Yasmin and I fucked at every opportunity, at home or outside at hotels and resorts. The best part of our lives started when we had to live together in Pune for her internship. Even after she got married and settled in my hometown, we regularly sext and call each other besides finding every opportunity to fuck.

***If you guys liked this experience, feel free to leave your opinions in the Comments and don't forget to Rate and "Favorite" this post. Till the next post, Cheers!***