Yasmin-Sexiest Sister Seduces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yasmin was visibly relieved when I came in with the light. I helped her to light a couple of large candles so she could finish cooking dinner. Then I went to my room and stripped in the dark before grabbing my cellphone and walking into my bathroom for a quick shower. I put the cellphone face-down on the wash basin so the flashlight was directed at the white ceiling that gave off a soft white ambient light.

I stood naked under the shower and turned the knob. I loved the cool water on my hot, sweaty body. I stood with my hands on the wall in front and my head lowered so the cool water sprays hit my head before dribbling down my bare chest and back and all the way to my toes. The loud constant rush of the shower drowned out every noise from outside. After a couple of minutes of soaking myself, I slowed the shower to a trickle and grabbed the soap. As I began lathering my slim toned body my thoughts inevitably turned to Yasmin.

I was smiling to myself as I imagined the beautiful scene I'd witness in the morning, when all of a sudden, I got a clear whiff of her distinct perfume and I grinned in amazement. I couldn't believe that my brain could conjure her scent so distinctly. Still, I was only imagining her lovely scent but it inevitably began to arouse me.

Without intending to, I soon had a huge hard-on in my hands. Lost in my lusty thoughts, I gently soaped my thick fleshy dick and it quickly rose to its full glory. My smooth-shaved balls began to ache hard once again as my pent-up urges returned with a vengeance. The excitement of the match had dulled the pain of my cum-laden balls but now it was even more intense. I moaned softly as I grabbed my cum-heavy balls with my other hand and lathered the soap on them. Then I caught them gently and pulled on them to relieve the strain within. I breathed an audible sigh of relief when I felt the taut-tension in my balls subside a little. But that didn't help with my raging erection.

My lusty brain told me to jerk off and relieve the ache quickly, but for some reason, I started feeling guilty about thinking naughty thoughts about my sister. So I stopped and instead, began to lather the soap over my naked wet body with vigor. As I bent over to rub the soap over my muscular legs I heard a soft clatter outside and I immediately straightened up and turned around, wondering if I did hear something or just imagined it like the scent of my sister's perfume.

I had water in my eyes so my sight was pretty blurry. I quickly peaked around the open bathroom door, but couldn't see anything anyway because my room was completely dark, thanks to the power-cut. I figured I must've heard the noise from the kitchen as Yasmin was cooking dinner there. So, I turned my back to the bathroom door once more and turned the shower to full blast. I stood still under the hard jets of the cool water and let it wash away the lather.

A couple of minutes later, I grabbed a towel and my cellphone before walking out dripping naked into my room. I put the cellphone on the small table beside the bathroom door which held the aquarium. I was trying to set my cellphone upright against the aquarium when I noticed the small porcelain bowl which held the fish-food was toppled over on the table.

I figured one of the stray cats must have bumped against the table in the dark because we used to have several stray cats coming in search of food. I turned the container upright and resumed wiping my naked wet body with the towel. In the semi-darkness of my room, I changed into a dark-red soccer jersey and a pair of comfortable black track-suit bottoms. I grabbed my cellphone and used its light to make my way to the living room.

I saw the faint flicker of candlelight before entering the huge living room where the dining table was set to one side. The round, 6-seat glass-topped dining table was lit with three tall candles placed closely in the middle. There were two places set close to one another and the steam from the hot pots looked inviting.

However, the view of my cute curvy sister lit in the golden glow of the candlelight was far more tempting. I smiled softly when I noticed she had changed into house clothes by then.

I was strangely very excited to see Yasmin in the red silk pajama set. The soft silky fabric of her top clung snugly to her busty chest and without her customary dupatta-scarf to cover her chest it clearly outlined her big, firmly-round boobs. The slick top also fitted her slim but curvy waist. The long sleeves were rolled to her elbows and showed off her smooth white forearms. Below, the matching silk pajamas were quite loose but they still couldn't hide the wonderful widening hips and her bubbly jiggling buttocks.

"How was the match?" Yasmin asked with a smile as she took her seat.

"It was great!" I replied as I took the chair next to her, "We won, as usual." I quipped and we both laughed.

As I recounted the highlights of the match, Yasmin shifted her chair closer so she could reach the serving tray easier. I became distinctly aware of our nearness. The scent of her sweet lavender perfume brought a smile on my face. I watched her smooth white arms as she deftly served food on our plates. My eyes snuck for a second to her busty chest and I got a glimpse of the deep, narrow cleavage formed between her firm big mounds as she had left open the top two buttons of her pajama-top. I felt a twitch in my tracksuit and was horrified to realize I was not wearing underwear.

Oh shit! I hope I don't get an erection, I thought to myself.

The candlelight only lit up the tabletop but it seeped through the glass-top and lit up our legs with a flickering yellow light. I could hardly keep my eyes off of her busty silk-clad chest and curvy, shapely thighs. I could make out the slight clefts of her thick muscular thighs in the tight-fitting silky pajama bottoms. While serving the food on to my plate, Yasmin had to lean close which caused her firm round boobs to press hard on my left arm. I held my breath and prayed my body wouldn't react to the intense arousal I felt deep within.

Once Yasmin had finished serving I asked her what she planned to do in the 2-month long summer vacations she had now. She talked about joining some certification courses so she could have an opportunity for a good job once she graduated. All through this, I was distinctly aware of how close she'd shifted her chair to mine. Our hips were barely an inch apart so it was inevitable that our arms would brush against each other's as we ate. Every time it happened, I would feel a jolt of excitement rush through me. Her sweet scent was driving me crazy and soon I had a semi-erection in my tracksuit. Thankfully, the black fabric of the pants hid the otherwise obvious bulge in my crotch.

I did notice that Yasmin seemed to be unusually cheery. I figured the reason was that she was very relieved that her exams were over now. Soon, the topic shifted to relationships and Yasmin asked me if I found anyone attractive in college. She knew about several girls from my gang of college-mates. We'd had this conversation a few times and I'd always been truthful and denied being in a romantic relationship. I admit I hid the fact that I was fucking my cousin Dee, her mom Aunty Sheen and several others from the neighborhood whom Yasmin knew.

This time, I found it hard to be honest with her. It was obvious I wasn't going to tell my lovely older sister that I was obsessed with her. I treasured our closeness way too much for that. Yasmin noticed me hesitating so she pressed on. I finally admitted but in a roundabout way.

I told Yasmin that there was this girl I'd been thinking about for years but things are not going to work out. This seemed to surprise her and disappoint her a little because she raised her eyebrows but looked away for a couple of seconds. I found it strange but was too nervous to think much of it.

Yasmin turned to face me with a big grin and once again, pressed me to reveal more. I decided to be cryptic in my replies and declined to give her a name. So, then she asked me to tell her how I felt for the girl. I grinned nervously and wondered if I was pushing my luck too much with this stupid gamble. So, I decided to shut up and just smiled and shook my head every time she asked me about this 'mystery girl'.

Soon, she changed the topic and we talked about the usual stuff till we finished dinner about 30 minutes later. By the end, I had a slight erection and it made a noticeable bulge in my pants. Yasmin got up and gathered our plates. She expected me to get up and help her but I sat still in my seat, fearing that she would see my erection.

"Ali," Yasmin said and I turned to look at her, "Aren't you going to help?"

"Yes. I'll get the rest of the dishes." I assured her with a struggling smile.

Yasmin raised an eyebrow and gave me a strange smile before nodding and grabbing one of the candles from the dining table. She used the candle to light her way through the doorway into the kitchen. I watched her retreating form to catch a glimpse of her sexy swinging buttocks in the dim candlelight before she disappeared into the kitchen. I quickly pushed my semi-erection down so it wasn't too noticeable before getting up off the chair. I balanced the two pots one on top of the other and carried them into the dimly-lit kitchen.

As I stepped through the open door, I had a clear view of Yasmin bent over the kitchen sink, washing the two plates. She'd put the candle on top of the refrigerator behind her. The candlelight lit up her back and I could clearly see her firm butt-cheeks jiggling enticingly as she worked.

I reluctantly turned away from the sexy sight and placed the pots of leftovers into the refrigerator. Without a word, I walked out of the kitchen and back into the large spacious living room. I grabbed my cellphone and a candle from the dining table before walking over to sit on the soft black set of couches. I placed the candle on the coffee-table in front and lay across the large couch with my back rested against the armrest and my legs stretched along its length.

I began replying to texts from friends and fuck-buddies. I could hear the soft clatter of dishes in the kitchen as Yasmin cleaned up after the cooking. My thoughts inevitably turned to the events that had occurred that day. A part of me began to wonder what else did my hot older sister had in store for me.

A few minutes later, Yasmin walked out of the kitchen and into her room on the other side. She returned with her cellphone and came to sit on the other end of the couch. I pulled my legs up so she could sit. I watched as Yasmin planted her firm, round rump on the soft, black leather-clad couch and turned to sit like me. She had her back against the other armrest but she kept her legs folded underneath.

Reluctantly, I turned my attention to my phone before she could catch me staring at her but her melodious voice soon brought my attention back to her.

"Ali..." Yasmin called out softly.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Do you really like that girl so much?" She asked with a strangely flat tone.

Oh shit! I thought to myself, what have I gotten myself into?

"Uh ... Yeah." I replied hesitatingly.

"Okay." Yasmin replied softly and turned to her cellphone.

"Is everything okay, Jazz?" I asked, wondering what was on her mind.

"Yeah, it's cool." She replied, but without conviction.

I sat up straighter on the couch and leaned forward to talk to Yasmin.

"What is it?" I asked her casually, "You can tell me." I assured her.

"No, I can't." Yasmin said and shook her head.

Strangely, Yasmin refused to make eye contact. But I could clearly see her face lit up by the dim glow of the candlelight on the coffee table. Her brows were furrowed and she had a cross expression on her pretty face. I was unable to figure out if something I'd said had offended or upset my loving sister. I became really concerned at this and scooted a few feet closer to her.

"Jazz," I called out softly and waited for her to look up from her cellphone, "What's on your mind?" I asked once again.

Yasmin didn't reply at first and kept looking at me. Still, I knew her well enough that I could tell she was thinking hard about something. She took a deep breath and seemed to have made a decision.

"Do you really want to know?" Yasmin asked me in a strangely nervous voice.

"Yes, I do." I replied and nodded my head for emphasis.

"But I don't think I should tell you." Yasmin said and her shoulders sagged before she looked away dejectedly.

"Come on, don't be like this." I pleaded with her, "What's happened to you? Everything seemed fine during dinner. What happened now?" I persisted.

"There's no point in me telling you anyhow. So, let's leave it." She said, her voice cracking slightly.

"Hey ..." I said, concerned, and reached out to pat her shoulder consolingly, "Let me decide that."

Yasmin stayed quiet for a few seconds before looking directly in my eyes and taking a deep breath.

"But you like someone else!" Yasmin cried out, with evident frustration.

"What?" I blurted out in confusion, "What are you talking about, Jazz?" I asked her once more, trying to figure out what she'd meant by that, "You mean the girl I was talking about?" I asked, wondering why she would get upset even if I was in a relationship.

"Yes." Yasmin replied firmly and looked defiantly at me.

"Oh god!" I muttered to myself.

I shook my head before rubbing my hair in frustration. Suddenly, Yasmin said something that made me completely forget my trivial frustration and instead made me extremely anxious.

"Tell me this." Yasmin said and I looked at her, "Why were you watching me in the morning then?" Yasmin said this with a straight face.

Though her dark curly tresses hid her face from the light, I could distinctly see her glimmering eyes in the shadows. It was clear she was upset. I was shocked and speechless. My brain clicked into overdrive and tried to figure out how Yasmin could've caught me peeking at her that morning. I was sure she hadn't noticed me sneakily watching her from outside her open door. So, I was at a loss of words.

My heart beat with loud, hard thuds and I was sure Yasmin could hear definitely hear it in the intense silence of the night. I felt it would burst out of my chest as I imagined our loving relationship crumbling. I felt a surge of anger at myself for even having felt that way about my loving older sister. I cursed myself and wondered if I should've listened to the rational side of my mind and walked away from her room in the morning, instead of peeping and watching her naked. I didn't know what would happen next.

If I told my Yasmin how I really felt about her I was completely certain she'd be even more offended. If I didn't tell her, I knew she'd still be upset with me for having peeped at her and I didn't know for how long she wouldn't talk to me. Even though she's not my real sister, I didn't want to lose the intensely strong bond we shared as a goofy younger brother and adoring older sister duo.

All this went through my mind in few breaths. I eventually noticed Yasmin had her head down and was fidgeting with her hair while sobbing softly. I was damned to be in this situation and cursed myself once more.

Still, I couldn't figure out why Yasmin was so upset if I had a girlfriend.

I didn't have much time to think about this because she soon looked up, but kept her face slightly turned away from the candlelight. I couldn't see her face nor her eyes, but only her wavy dark ringlets hiding her cute face in deep shadows.

Finally, I decided to follow my gut-feeling. I quickly realized I had no other choice but to be honest with her about how I felt for her. I decided to go ahead, despite knowing it was a completely disgusting thing to think about normally. I thought I would lose the courage I'd gathered if I waited for long so I spoke out.

"You." I could only whisper softly.

I was trying to summon the rest of my usual boldness but I was incredibly nervous and failed miserably. Right then, I was simply a very nervous young guy who was trying to explain his sexual attraction to his loving older sister.

"What?" Yasmin asked, because she wasn't able to hear me.

"Nothing." I mumbled, before looking away dejectedly as I felt my courage falter once more.

I stared at the bright flame of the candle burning on the large, low, carved-wood coffee table to one side.

"Tell me." Yasmin insisted gently.

I felt her reach out and place her warm soft hand on my arm. She pulled softly till I turned to look at her. I still couldn't see her face but she nodded her head encouragingly.

I took a deep breath and turned to sit facing her. She had moved close so our faces were only a couple of feet away. The dim yellow candlelight lit her beautiful face and open dark hair and made Yasmin look surreal and extremely arousing.

Even now, I can clearly remember the way the way her tiny teardrops glimmered on her chubby cheeks like the shiny white twinkling tail of a comet. Her smooth fair face shone with an inner light, which seeped out of her bright, excited eyes. Just then, I felt a surge of intense adoration and strange possessiveness for my lovely sister. It definitely strengthened my resolve and so I decided to be totally upfront with Yasmin.

"You," I said firmly, "That girl is you, Jazz." I said clearly this time and kept looking at her closely for her reaction.

"What?!" Yasmin blurted out, utterly shocked at my confession.

Yasmin's mouth hung open for a few heartbeats before she recovered. I watched as Yasmin quickly wiped her teary eyes with the back of her hand and then looked at me with a huge delightful smile on her pretty face.

"Yes. I was talking about you back then." I said with more conviction as I felt confident now that she didn't seem offended, "But I don't even know how to apologize for what I did in the morning. It was absolutely disgusting. Please don't think I'm weird or anything, okay? I don't know why but I've had this strange attraction for you ever since I came of age. I tried to stop myself but I couldn't miss an opportunity to admire your lovely beauty, Sis." I blurted out a little emotionally.

"Shh ..." Yasmin immediately shushed me and her plump red lips formed into a strangely erotic smile, "You don't need to apologize, sweety." She said and leaned closer to me.

"No, I shouldn't have done it. But I couldn't help myself." I insisted and tried to keep back the teardrops that threatened to drown my eyes and overflow.

"Relax bro. I'm not upset." Yasmin said and smiled reassuringly so I felt relieved, but only for a second before she dropped another bombshell, "Be honest with me, okay? What do you think about me when you jerk off, bro?" She asked and grinned at the shock on my face.

I was absolutely stunned and embarrassed beyond words. I quickly turned my head away because I couldn't make eye contact with her anymore. I knew she was talking about me jerking off in the bathroom.

"But..." I stammered, "How..." I finally whispered, stupefied.

"You are pretty good at hiding stuff and I wouldn't have even suspected you." Yasmin said and winked before adding, "But I got suspicious when I felt you had started acting weird around me lately. You weren't too irritated whenever I kissed your cheek or hugged you to annoy you, but you only pretended like you irritated. I have always been affectionate like that because you always got visibly annoyed, and that, at first, was the only reason I did it." Yasmin paused to check my reaction.

I was looking at her with big wide surprised eyes so she smiled smugly and continued.

"I also saw that after we hung out for some time, you'd always sneak into your bathroom the first chance you got. I would've ignored this normally, but then one day my curiosity got the better of me. So, a few months ago, when you went to your room as usual after I hugged you a few times too many, I followed you quietly into your room. I could hear you moving around in your bathroom. So, I sneaked up to the bathroom door and put an ear to it. Imagine my shock when I heard you jerking off, and moaning my name when you climaxed. I admit I was completely shocked, but not for long." She said and paused deliberately to get my attention.