Yasmin-Sexiest Sister Seduces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned the bike towards downtown. All this time, I was distinctly aware of her firm, busty chest pressing on my back. I remember noticing that Yasmin was more talkative than usual on the way to the restaurant. She talked about her exam and how relieved she was for completing her first year of the nursing college. Yasmin is a very caring and empathic person so it was natural that she chose to become a nurse.

By the time we reached the restaurant, I had a semi-erection in my jeans. Thankfully, my T-shirt was long enough to hide the noticeable bulge in my pants.

The restaurant had just opened for the day and we were the first customers. The manager guided us to a corner table for two. The sleek black wooden table with cushioned chairs matched the overall décor of the restaurant. The dim golden light gave it a pleasantly classical ambience. I sat on the chair near the wall while Yasmin took a seat opposite me, with her back to the rest of the restaurant.

As soon as we sat, Yasmin shocked my when she began removing the Hijab covering her head and face. The Abaya had a low neckline and showed off her smooth slim neck and top of her beautiful busty chest. I could get a glimpse of an inch of her deep, tight cleavage as her tight-fitting kurti had quite a low neck.

I didn't know how to react, so I turned my head and pretended to check out the restaurant's interior. But I watched my sister nervously from the corner of my eye. I got a close look at her lovely large boobs as they shook firmly within her Abaya and tantalized me to no end. I kept watching her furtively while she carefully folded and kept the long black-colored scarf in her college bag. She suddenly looked up and saw me watching her with a surprised expression.

"What?" Yasmin said, "There's no one else here." She explained, looking around the empty restaurant floor, trying to justify her taking a break from the Hijab.

"Yeah, that's true." I agreed and nodded my head.

But I was still stunned as this was the first time she'd ever removed her Hijab in public.

Thankfully, the waiter arrived right then with the menu and the awkward moment passed. We ordered items that could be cooked quickly. Once the waiter left with our orders, Yasmin and I began talking again. To be honest, as usual, she talked and I listened. I pretended to listen to her but my mind kept going back to the arousing incident from the morning. I could not help but imagine her lovely perky boobs and flat soft tummy underneath her loose, black-colored Abaya.

Around 1 PM, the waiter brought our food and we tucked in. As we started to eat, Yasmin asked me what I did after dropping her off at the exam center in the morning. I told her I was out with some friends and she began to tease me that I was probably out meeting a girlfriend. I made a face and reminded her that she knew very well I don't have a girlfriend. I added that she would be the first person to know if I did and we both laughed aloud.

Then she started talking about relationships. She soon insisted that I tell her if I liked any girl at my college. I was very sexually active by then and apart from my sexy cousin Dee I had a few fuck-buddies, in my neighborhood and at college. But I wasn't about to share this fact with my older sister.

Despite being close to my sweet older sister, there were some things that I could not share with her, especially about my fuck-buddies. So instead, I lied and told her I wasn't interested in a relationship. I reminded her that even if I do like someone, the chances of the relationship lasting too long were very slim, what with the strict religious rules our family followed. Yasmin continued to tease me and tried to provoke a confession out of me.

She knew I wasn't super-religious, so she found it suspicious that a young virile guy like me did not have a girlfriend, even if it was just a casual thing. I kept denying it initially but then I cracked a joke about how I couldn't have the one girl I want, looking pointedly at her before blushing and turning away. I immediately felt foolish and tried to change the topic gamely.

Still, I was sure my sister noticed the change in my demeanor when I said that. But Yasmin took a bite and chewed while looking thoughtfully at me. I put my head down and stuffed my mouth with food to avoid answering any more questions on the topic. My heart was thudding in my chest as I wondered if I'd gone a bit too far with the comment. So, I was relieved when Yasmin once more started talking about her college life.

However, as she talked, I noticed her putting her hand on mine a little too frequently than she normally did. It had never bothered me before at all but now her touch was turning me on immensely. I remembered how I had to subdue an incredible erection in the morning after watching her naked for the first time. I was glad that the table hid the obvious bulge in my pants from her view.

I struggled to look at her face when talking. One reason was because the small strip of her smooth white chest visible above her Abaya beckoned me. I pulled my gaze away from her chest and looked at her beautiful cheery face. But looking in her big, bright honey-colored eyes turned me on even more. Add to that her cheery behavior and I was finding it difficult focus on what she was saying. So, I kept nodding my head and remembered to smile or laugh at the right moments.

After an hour or so, we finished lunch and were on dessert.

"So, what are your plans for the day, sweety?" Yasmin asked me.

"I don't know, sis. I haven't thought of anything." I replied before asking her, "What about you?".

"I'm feeling better after the meal and I'm glad my exams are finally over. I can't go anywhere so I guess I'll chill at home." She replied but kept looking at me thoughtfully.

I nodded my head and waited. Knowing my sister, I knew she had something on her mind so I waited for her to tell. Yasmin took a bite of her gelato and looked up.

"Ali, take me to a movie." Yasmin said, as if it had just occurred to her, "I know you always go with friends but I've never gone to a theater all my life." Yasmin said and pouted.

"Yeah, poor you." I teased, pretending to be exasperated.

Yasmin giggled at this. I knew she was a huge fan of Salman Khan back then. She had told me that she sneakily watches his movies on her computer in her room because movies and music were completely banned at home. Yasmin used to tease by reminding me how much I look like Salman Khan knowing that I don't like him as an actor at all. I would take her teasing in stride though and react such that it made her laugh out loud. So, Yasmin often teased me by calling me Salman instead of Ali.

"You know his new movie came out a few weeks ago?" Yasmin asked.

"Yeah. I also heard the movie is completely crap." I quipped and grinned.

Yasmin pretended to frown and get upset.

"Haters will hate." Yasmin quipped but we both smiled.

"Fine." I said, feigning to agree reluctantly.

Inside I was incredibly thrilled!

I had never imagined that I'd ever go to a movie with my hot sister. I didn't argue with her and we prepared to leave.

Once Yasmin had put on her Hijab we paid the bill and left. Yasmin sat just like earlier, with her perky big boobs pressed on my back as she excitedly talked about watching the movie. It was playing in an old multiplex downtown. I quickly rode into the parking lot and Yasmin and I went up to the top floor to the multiplex without encountering anyone we knew.

The 3 PM show had just started so we bought two tickets to the VIP section. The usher led us through the darkened movie theater up to the separate VIP section. I was glad that the small VIP section was empty and we were the only two people there. Down a few feet below, the theater was also half-empty. The movie had been playing for quite some time so the theater wasn't too crowded.

Yasmin was visibly excited about watching her first movie in a theater as we settled on the seats. We declined snacks and drinks and the usher left, leaving us all alone in the dark, air-conditioned VIP section.

My sister quickly took off her Hjab and carefully kept it in her bag once more. I watched from the corner of my eyes, as she opened the top two buttons of her loose dark Abaya. I caught a glimpse of her white chest in the dim light from the movie-screen. I quickly turned my eyes forward to watch the movie. I pressed the button to one side and leaned on the backrest, turning the seat into a recliner. It felt great to be in the cool air-conditioned movie-theater after the hot sun outside.

After a few moments of whispered conversation Yasmin and I settled in to watch the movie. I settled back and kept my elbows on the wide soft armrests so our arms often bumped. I was very aware of her warmth even though she was wearing the Abaya. Her distinctly sweet perfume wafted to me and started to excite me soon.

My aroused mind became occupied with naughty thoughts which I failed to hold back. Soon, I was lost in my thoughts and wasn't paying attention to the movie anymore.

I kept recalling all the incidences with my lovely older sister that had eventually led to me getting obsessively infatuated with her. Like I said earlier, Yasmin did not hold back when it came to show her affection for me. But this had become a problem for me recently. Despite being very close as siblings, the thought of discussing how I felt with her seemed very awkward. I was also scared that she would distance herself away from me and that was one thing I did not want. She has always been very precious to me.

So, I kept telling myself that the obsession I felt for Yasmin would eventually disappear in some time.

"Ah ..." Yasmin suddenly gasped aloud and grasped my arm tightly.

I instantly came back to the present and noticed an emotional scene playing out on the screen. My sister being the emotional kind had reacted to the scene by catching my arm for support. That's when I noticed that she had also reclined her seat to my level and caught my left arm tight. She had her right arm wrapped around my bicep and was pressing my arm dangerously closer to her tempting busty tits.

I stayed completely still and let her hang on to my arm. The storm of agitated thoughts rose again in my head. I dared not even breathe too deep lest my arm touch my cute older sister's hot voluptuous breasts.

It was also the moment that I felt the familiar tightening in my crotch. I became extremely nervous when I realized I was getting visibly aroused. I could not make any obvious moves to adjust my thick, stiffening dick with my sister sitting so close. So, instead I slowly shifted closer to the corner of my seat near her. This way, I could lay lower on the recliner seat and hide my noticeable bulge from the illuminated movie-screen with the low retaining wall in front.

But this also meant that now I could clearly smell her lavender perfume. It also carried the faintest whiff of the familiar scent of her sweat. This began to arouse me even more.

I felt my slowly arousing young dick jerk excitedly just then. It was soon quite hard and pushed painfully against my tight underwear. I was nervous and stumped at what to do. I could not pull out my arm from her grip without making it awkward for the two of us. So eventually, I decided to wait for her to loosen her firm grasp on my arm.

A few minutes passed and the emotional scene was replaced by a song-and-dance sequence but she kept holding on to my arm. It was a popular romantic track that I had heard frequently on the radio. I knew Yasmin had also heard it because she softly cooed along to the lyrics with some feelings. She seemed to be completely immersed in the movie, and totally oblivious of what she was doing to me. I began to take deep breaths through my mouth to try to overcome my painful, excited erection.

An hour later, the interval came. As the lights came on slowly, Yasmin casually extracted her arm and moved away to sit straighter on her seat. I breathed a deep sigh of relief and mumbled an excuse to go to the bathroom. I offered to get popcorn and soda on my way back but Yasmin declined so I quickly walked out of the VIP section. I came out on the stairwell leading down to the exit. I only wanted to have some time away from my sweet sister's arousing presence.

I started pacing up and down the landing to try and stifle my stiff thick erection. It eventually worked and the pain was relieved significantly as my erection softened. Still, I could feel the dull throb in my ball-sack. It was quite familiar because this usually happened when I failed to do something about an intense erection. After five minutes or so, I steeled myself and walked back into the empty dimly-lit VIP section just as the movie resumed. The dull throb of blue-balls reminded me every second of my growing lust.

Yasmin smiled at me as I took my seat. This time, I leaned on the armrest to my right, so I wasn't too close to her. Still, the moment I sat I got a clear whiff of her sweet perfume and soon felt the stir in my crotch once more. I cursed myself but soon resigned myself to the fact that I would have to bear another erection at least till the movie ended. So once again, I sat low in my reclined seat so my sister could not see any bulge forming in the crotch of my black jeans.

Yasmin also reclined her seat once more and settled in comfortably just as the movie started. I had missed the first half completely because I was too preoccupied with my erection. Still, I tried to focus on the movie but found it extremely difficult even now.

Sitting so close to my hot older sister continued to drive me crazy. My naughty lusty mind only needed a small reason to let my fantasies go wild.

I kept imagining Yasmin kissing and cuddling to me on the seat like lovers, and I was instantly aroused once again. My stiffening dick once more got my attention and I struggled hard to focus on the movie. Just as another emotional scene began on the screen, Yasmin absentmindedly reached out and grabbed my arm once more to pull slightly. Now, I had no choice but to slide closer to her on my reclining seat.

I risked a glance in her direction and saw she was completely immersed in the movie. I figured it was a natural reaction for an emotional person like her to seek comfort when a sad scene played out on the screen. This time, Yasmin held my arm tighter and pulled me even closer. She only stopped when her firm large boobs were pressing hard against my elbow.

Shit! I thought to myself, I was going to suffer now.

As expected, my thick excited dick began to jerk and pulsate with anticipation. Thankfully, Yasmin could not see it but I clearly felt the bulge in my crotch pushing and brushing in my underwear. My sensitive, circumcised dickhead kept pressing painfully against the tight underwear and threatened to tear the fabric and rip through. Yasmin was sitting so close that it was impossible for me to adjust my growing dick without being obvious. So, once again, I resigned myself to go through the torturous moments.

All the while, I just kept praying feverishly that I wouldn't come in my pants from the increasing excitement!

Even now, I can remember the warm firmness of my sweet sister's sexy boobs. My mind kept replaying the morning's scene in slow-motion. I could clearly imagine the amazing round shape of her lovely firm tits. I recalled the enticing curve formed by her slim waist as it tapered out to her wide, rounded hips. The image of her beautiful bubble-like buttocks instantly increased my arousal tenfold. So, I sat there, with an aching hard-on in my pants and tried to enjoy the physical closeness of my arousing older sister.

Thankfully, the movie ended not too soon and Yasmin finally let go of my arm as the credits began rolling. The emotional climax had her worked up. As the lights came on, I noticed her dabbing the tears from the corner of her eyes. I took the time to quickly adjust my thick hard dick so that my huge erection was not too noticeable. Fortunately, I was able to push my hard stiff cock down and pulled my long t-shirt over my crotch just as the lights gradually came on.

Yasmin turned to me with a teary-eyed and embarrassed smile.

"Stupid." I commented, pointing to the movie, trying to lighten the mood.

"Come on! It was good." Yasmin countered and her lush lips broke into her cheerful bright smile.

Immediately, I felt a rush of strong sensual emotions for her. I felt incredibly thrilled and could barely stop my excitement from showing on my face.

In the meantime, Yasmin quickly buttoned her Abaya close before deftly wrapping the Hijab around her head and covering the lower half of the face with practiced ease. I was sat leaning forward, pretending to tie my shoes, so my big erection was not too visible. Once she was ready, I let her walk past my seat before I stood up and followed her. This time, I kept my eyes away from her sexy swinging hips and jiggling firm butt. The dull ache in my balls had become quite painful by then.

We descended the stairs and jokingly argued about the movie. I kept dissing the actor and she kept defending him like the huge fan she was. This way, we reached the parking lot and got on my scooter. Once again, Yasmin sat sideways but she leaned her weight on my back. Once more, I felt her firm big breasts pressing on my back and became worried about the arousal that would surely accompany it. But I couldn't do anything to hide my erection on the bike, except pray that Yasmin doesn't notice it.

You can imagine how much I struggled to act normal and chat with her as we rode home.

Around 5 PM, we reached and my dick was still semi-erect. As she stepped off the scooter, Yasmin asked me what I'd like for dinner because she wanted to cook. I told her what I wanted but reminded her that I have a soccer match and had to leave. She asked me not to stay out too late and I promised her I'd be back soon. I unlocked the door to our ground-floor apartment and walked straight to my room, just so I didn't have to face her and risk her seeing my noticeable erection. In my room, I stripped and went straight for a quick cold shower before changing into fresh clothes. I grabbed my soccer bag from my room before leaving for the match, half an hour later.

Sexy Sister Seduces

(8PM-1AM Tuesday 5th April 2005)

The soccer match was what finally distracted me from having dirty thoughts of my sexy older sister and we won 3-1. Once the match got over, I hung out with my teammates for a while before riding home.

It was around 8 PM that I finally reached home. I parked the bike and my thoughts were soon back on to the events that had happened since morning. Thinking about this, I carried my sweaty soccer stuff to my apartment. I had a key so I unlocked the door and opened it quietly. The lights were on and the apartment was cool with the air-condition running on full blast. I could hear Yasmin shuffling around in the kitchen beyond the large living room.

"Sis!" I called out casually, "I'm home."

"Good." Yasmin called out from the kitchen, "Dinner will be ready in a few minutes. Wash quickly and get here, please." She added.

Just then the lights went out.

"Ah!" Yasmin cried out in fright from the kitchen as the apartment suddenly became dark, "Ali ..." She called out nervously to me.

I knew Yasmin was extremely afraid of the dark so I quickly pulled out my cellphone and switched on its flashlight as I rushed into the kitchen.

"Relax, Sis. I got a light right here." I said soothingly as I walked in and shone the light on her.

Yasmin was still dressed in the black and red salwar-suit she had on in the day and looked incredibly appealing. The dark fabric contrasted extremely well with her white smooth skin. Her round face shone angel-like in the small LED of the cellphone's flashlight. Only the expression of fright on her face betrayed her beauty. But for some strange reason, her vulnerability seemed incredibly adorable.