Yasmin-Sexiest Sister Seduces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know how long I stared at my older sister's sexy big boobs but I was roused out of my stupefied state by her lusty voice.

"Are you just going to look, or do something too, bro?" Yasmin said, half-joking.

"May I?" I whispered eagerly, suddenly incredibly excited.

I gently moved my hands up her firm flat tummy and reached just before her tits and grinned.

"I'm all yours, baby." Yasmin quipped and grinned too.

"Jazz! You're so sexy." I replied as she shuffled closer on my lap.

Yasmin moved to sit closer and deliberately settled her firm round ass right on my crotch. She began to gently grind on it by moving back and forth a couple of inches. My hands trembled with incredible excitement and a little nervousness as I gently cupped my older sister's lovely large breasts in my hands for the first time.

"Mmm ..." Yasmin sighed at my warm tender touch and this emboldened me.

I finally brought my lusty thoughts in enough control to remember the things I'd learned about pleasing a girl from all my earlier trysts. I looked up at her and smiled once before moving my face closer to her right breast. I gently brushed my moist lips on her taut long nipples and I felt her body tremble as a wave of excitement passed through Yasmin.

"Ooh ..." Yasmin moaned softly, desperately.

I didn't protest at all when she caught my hair from the back and pulled my face into her firm busty bosom. She was crushing my face in her big busty chest and I loved every second of it.

"Mmph!" My moan of approval was muffled between her lovely large tits.

I somehow got my face close enough to her right breast. Before she could pull my face away, I opened my lips and quickly took her thick nipple straight in my mouth. I spread my lips as wide as I could and gently caressed the tip of my wet tongue over her taut large nipple. Next moment, Yasmin shivered with intense excitement as I sucked softly on her tantalizing nipple.

"Oh! Bro ..." Yasmin cried out aloud before moaning out my name lustily.

She caught my hair at the back with both hands and began to move my head from side to side. Yasmin switched between her left and right breasts. I was more than eager to learn what pleased her and let her have her way willingly. She kept making me suck on her nipples one after the other. She frequently pulled my face away from her lovely busty chest so she could kiss me hard on the lips. Every time she kissed, Yasmin would suck hard on my upper or lower lip while cupping my face in her soft hands. Our soft pink tongues met in a wild tango. I kept caressing her smooth bare back lovingly but slowly made my way down. I paused when I reached her lower back. Yasmin, knowing my intent, immediately raised her big round butt a few inches off of my lap so I could reach down and grab those lovely firm booty-cheeks. I felt exhilarated as I began to gently caress her big bubble-butt while sucking on her long hard nipples.

"Bro ..." Yasmin moaned my name in delight as I tried to sneak my fingers in her tight ass-crack, "You're driving me crazy, Ali." She whispered fiercely and suddenly pushed off of the couch.

"Jazz ..." I moaned softly but desperately.

Yasmin just smiled, and as I looked, she grabbed the elastic waistband of her pajama bottoms and quickly stepped out of them. My gaze was stuck to her lovely large breasts as they jiggled firmly along enticingly. As she stood up straight a couple of feet in front of me, I had the perfect view of her sensual curvy figure as the candle on the coffee table behind her lit her sexy silhouette.

"Daaamn ..." I whispered in awe under my breath at the sensational sight of my sexy older sister's naked curves, "You really are perfect in every way, Jazz." I said this aloud, smiling excitedly.

I glanced up at her excited eyes before looking back down to admire her wonderful curves in the dim candlelight. Yasmin could see the admiration in my eyes so she put her hands on her slim waist and stood straight in a proud sensual pose, smiling wide with growing excitement. I openly looked her up and down, speechless and intensely aroused at her lovely naked body right in front of me.

Without even knowing it, I stood up, as if in a daze and took her gently in my arms. I looked at her and Yasmin smiled before putting her arms around my neck and pulling me close for a tight, topless hug. I gently wrapped my arms around her curvy waist before squeezing her tighter to me. I placed my moist lips on her smooth bare shoulder and kissed her softly.

"Oh, baby." Yasmin mewed softly and sighed in satisfaction.

It was intensely arousing to feel our naked, warm torsos rubbing together. Her big firm boobs were crushed hard on my flat firm chest. Yasmin pushed her hips so her crotch was also rubbing against mine. I liked the way her firm warm crotch pressed on my thick erection.

After what seemed like a long time, Yasmin eventually pulled away slightly so she could make eye contact with me.

"Ali," Yasmin whispered in a pure lust-filled voice, "... Make love to me right now!" She added emphatically.

"Right here?" I asked to tease her.

"Yes!" Yasmin said with a mix of desperation and irritation.

"I can't wait to love you, sis." I whispered excitedly and grinned to assure her.

I kept smiling and staring at her lusty honey-colored eyes and gently pulled her arms from around my neck. Yasmin smiled wider now and followed my lead. I turned us around and pushed Yasmin gently and she immediately obeyed. She hurriedly plopped down right in the middle of the big 3-seat leather-clad couch and her eyes went wide when it came level with the huge bulge in my pants.

"Take off your pants too." Yasmin told me, without moving her eyes away from my bulging crotch.

"Soon ..." I quipped and quickly went down on my knee on the floor, right up near the couch.

Still grinning with increasing excitement, I put my hands on her knees. As I gently parted her shapely strong legs, I glanced down just in time to get the first clear glimpse of her sexy smooth pussy. Yasmin, like any other practicing Muslim, shaved her pubic hair regularly. As is, she has almost no body-hair and her arms and legs are smooth as white marble.

"Wow!" I exhaled with unbridled excitement and gazed at the thin slit of her vagina.

Yasmin's pussy had completely captivated me. I can still recall how her sensual labial flower seemed to be trying to bloom out of her tight pink cunt-lips. Her slit was so tight that her vagina was barely parted despite her legs being spread wide. Still, the distinct sheen of her pre-cum made her smooth young pussy glisten temptingly. Yasmin's lovely cunt glimmered with golden dew-drops all over her soft pink labia. I bent lower for a closer look.

The moment I did that, I got a clear whiff of her pre-cum.

"My god!" I moaned lustily and sat back on my feet in amazement and looked closely at her glistening pulsating cunt, "Wow!" I whispered aloud.

I tore my eyes away from her cunt for a few seconds to look back up at Yasmin. I smiled and leaned forward and ran my hands gently up her thick shapely thighs. Yasmin bit her lip with the growing excitement and grabbed my shoulders. She pulled me up till our soft moist lips met and we both kissed hungrily.

"Mm ... Hmm ... Mmm ..." Yasmin and I moaned quite loudly in the silent semi-dark room as we smashed our lips together.

"Muah!" I eventually broke apart with a final suck on her plump lower lip and moved on to kiss her chubby cheeks.

"Mm ... Bro ..." Yasmin moaned lustily as I began to kiss her soft smooth neck next and ran her warm soft hands up and down my bare back.

As I kissed my way down her smooth throat, I gently pushed her away so she was sitting low on the seat, resting against the backrest of the couch. I shuffled the few inches before the couch to make sure she wouldn't pull her lovely thick legs together. I kept kissing lower and lower, from her smooth neck down to the tight gap between her large firm boobs, down to her flat athletic tummy.

"Ohh ... Bro ..." Yasmin moaned aloud.

I glanced up for a second and saw her head was pushed back and her busty chest rose and fell faster as her breathing quickened. I could feel the slight tremble of nervous excitement by the way her sexy naked body shivered slightly. I was proud to realize I was making my lovely sexy sister feel good. Once I kissed my way lower than her small navel, Yasmin suddenly reached out and caught my hair gently.

I paused to look enquiringly at her and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"Ali, what are you going to do?" Yasmin asked, a little hesitant.

"I am going to eat your pussy, Jazz." I said firmly, and quickly dipped my head back to her crotch.

"Oh shit." Yasmin swore softly but released my hair.

I figured Yasmin was too nervous about getting her pussy licked for the first time. Knowing her history of nymphomania, it was justified because there was no telling how she would react. She was bound to like it a lot, and that was the problem actually.

I was worried that, if by chance, someone from the family was strolling out near the parking lot they could overhear us if we made too much noise. The power-cut had brought an unnatural silence and we could even hear the stray dogs barking way outside our compound.

"Try not to make too much noise." I whispered half-jokingly and winked at her before pulling my focus back to her cute smooth cunt, "Just relax and let your brother take care of you, Jazz." I added with my face right up in her shaved bald crotch.

I took a deep whiff of her lust-enticing pre-cum and gently felt my way up her soft inner thighs. I coaxed her to spread her strong legs even wider and Yasmin obliged me eagerly. I realized she was over the nervousness she'd felt before and given in to her intense lust. I was glad to see this.

"Ready, sis?" I asked softly from near her crotch.

"Yesss ..." Yasmin whispered fiercely and I clearly remember hearing the desperation in her voice.

Without wasting time, I got to work.

I started by gently caressing her soft-skinned inner thighs with the tips of my fingers while continuing to kiss from where I'd stopped. I nuzzled her tiny bellybutton with my nose as I placed small wet kisses all over the smooth-shaved crotch for some time. Yasmin reached down and gently grabbed a handful of my hair from the back. This time, she held them gently, just so she could have something to do.

"Ali ..." Yasmin moaned my name lustily, "Don't tease me, baby." She whispered and pleaded.

I immediately placed my moist soft lips right over her quite prominent clit.

"Ooo ..." Yasmin groaned throatily, her voice full of desperate lust, and raised her buttocks off of the couch in her excitement.

I could hardly hold myself back from licking her cute juicy cunt like an ice-cream. I wanted to make our first time unforgettable.

After a few seconds of brushing my closed lips over her taut clit, I parted my lips and gently placed the tip of my soft wet tongue right over the hood of her clit. Yasmin trembled with anticipation as I slid the tip of my tongue lower and pressed her ultra-sensitive clit.

"Sshhh ..." Yasmin hissed fiercely at the intense sensation, "Bro ..." She breathed softly, "Oh, my god!" She squeaked out next.

I had slid my tongue lower down her slit and snuck it inside the small folds of her wet labia. Yasmin's strong legs immediately smacked close in reaction and my head was trapped between her shapely thighs.

"Mph!" My cry of surprise was muffled completely in her soft crotch as her thick thighs pressed my face from both sides.

I reached from below and gently pried her thighs apart. Yasmin was in such ecstasy right then that her body seemed to have frozen in that position. She finally realized and quickly loosened her legs.

"Sorry ..." Yasmin breathed apologetically and I simply waved my hand to assure her it was cool.

This time, Yasmin let go of my hair and instead bent her legs and caught her knees close to her busty chest. This way, I could clearly see not just her smooth-shaved cunt but also her tight quivering asshole. Staring right up at her eyes, I took a deep breath and dove back to please her pussy once more.

I began by flicking her super-sensitive clitoris with the tip of my soft tongue while gently brushing my smooth chin up and down over her juicy pussy-lips. I felt a jolt of excitement at the first taste of her sweet pre-cum. I quickened the flicking tongue and started pressing her tantalizing clitoris hard with the tip of my tongue.

"Ohh ... Yess, bro ... Oh ya ... God!" Yasmin moaned her approval as I worked on licking and kissing her clit.

I then started to use my lips along with my tongue to please her. I would lick her clit once before wrapping it between my moist lips and sucking gently on it. The intensity of the sensation showed clearly in my sister's lusty expression.

"Oh shit!" Yasmin swore out aloud but quickly bit down on her lip as the intense sensation made her sexy curvy body tremble.

After licking and kissing her taut clit for a while, I pressed the width of my soft wet tongue right over her it and paused. I let Yasmin catch her breath for a few seconds before I suddenly slid my tongue lower and lower. My long tongue easily parted her wet but tight cunt-lips and slid in to touch her love-hole.

"Aahhh ... Eat me ..." Yasmin growled softly and stared at me with big fierce eyes aglow with intense lust.

I immediately obeyed her and began to push my tongue deeper into her creamy pussy. My thick dick jerked rhythmically with the growing excitement as soon as I tasted her sweet pre-cum once more. I pulled my tongue out of her tight vagina and moved back up to tease her clit. I never took my eyes off of her lovely lust-filled face as I started to move my wet tongue from her clit down to her pussy-lips and back again.

"Mm ... Mm ... Hmm ... Mmm!" Yasmin moaned softly, biting her lips with the increasing excitement, her big captivating eyes now closed in intense delight.

I kept licking up and down, but I'd also started to tease her wet pussy lips with my fingers. I slid back a few inches on the floor so I could reach even lower. My fingertips held apart her taut pussy-lips while a couple snuck within her labia. I began to caress her soft labia from within while licking and sucking her tight clit. Gradually, I sped up and was soon sucking hungrily on her small but taut clit while my fingertips kept gently caressing the wet squishy folds of her lovely labia.

"Mmhh ... Mmhh ... Mmhh ..." Yasmin's moans turned into muffled groans with this and I felt her sexy naked body tremble harder and harder with each passing second.

I knew the tell-tale signs of a female orgasm quite well by then but wasn't prepared for what happened next.

I was completely lost in licking my sexy older sister's pussy and knew she was coming closer to her climax. I felt her body begin to shiver and she lost hold of her legs which smacked close together, trapping my face in their vise-like grip. Right at that moment, Yasmin had an incredibly hard orgasm!

"Aaaa ...." Yasmin cried out loudly with unashamed lust as she squirted her warm pussy-juices right in my mouth.

"Aack!" I gagged at the sudden squirt of cunt-cum in my mouth but still kept my tongue pressed on her extremely hard clit, "Mhmm ... Mhmm ... Mmm ..." I moaned encouragingly and let her squirt her slick wet pussy-juices all over my mouth and chin.

I gamely held on and continued to make her cum harder and harder by licking and teasing her creaming cunt with my tongue. Soon though, I felt I was running out of air and decided to free myself.

Yasmin had me in a very tight grip between her strong athletic thighs so I was sure struggling would be pointless. I figured the only way out was to tease her super-sensitive clit now. So, I pushed my lips against the taut conical clit and began to suck hard on it. This was just too much for Yasmin to bear.

"Please ..." Yasmin pleaded through heavy breaths.

She relaxed her legs and quickly turned to lie on the couch on the side, panting hard to catch her breath. I plopped back from my kneeling position to my haunches. Gazing at her sexy curvy naked body, I absentmindedly wiped her slick cunt-cream off from my chin and chest. I glanced down to see a small puddle of her pussy-juices had formed on the floor near the couch.

"Wow..." I whispered in astonishment at how hard Yasmin had climaxed.

Till then, I knew only a few girls who were lusty enough to have squirting orgasms. Then I figured it was obvious, seeing that Yasmin suffered from hyper-sexuality disorder. I immediately reached out and placed a hand comfortingly on her rounded hips. Yasmin lay on her side in a fetal position on the couch and she opened her satiated eyes to peek at me and smile tiredly. She then glanced down before pulling herself up into a sitting position.

"That was intense, bro!" Yasmin exhaled excitedly, and reached out for my hand.

"I'm glad to hear that, Jazz." I smiled and squeezed her hand before she pulled me into a kneeling position and hugged me tight.

With her bare big breasts pressing hard on my naked chest, Yasmin sighed when I gently caressed her lovely curvy sides. I was somewhat aware of the thick heavy erection in my track-pants. Still, I was enjoying the feeling of having satisfied my lovely sister way too much to notice it initially. I was too busy delighting in the way she pressed her firm round boobs and strong smooth thighs, as she hugged me close and tight.

"Mph!" I cried out softly when I suddenly felt my huge hard dick straining painfully against my pants.

Yasmin immediately loosened her arms around me and leaned back. We looked down to see an immense bulge with my flesh thick dick threatening to rip my pants apart. I quickly reached inside my track-pants and adjusted the wood-stiff erection upwards. I felt a little relief, but it was also momentarily. The erection in my pants became too painful to ignore and Yasmin immediately realized it too.

"Oh, baby." Yamin cooed softly and reached out to my crotch with her left hand, "Does it pain?" She asked and gingerly touched my thick stiff erection.

"Yes." I admitted softly and nodded my head.

"Let me take care of it then." Yasmin said and grinned, her honey-hued eyes alight with lust once more.

"Yes, please." I pleaded, squinting with the increasing pain.

"Come here." Yasmin said, patting the couch beside her.

I quickly got up and took a seat to the left of the large low-slung couch. Yasmin smiled at me and quickly stood up and bent over. Without a word, she grabbed the waistband of my pants. I quickly lifted my buttocks off the couch and Yasmin hurriedly pulled my track-pants off, finally getting me completely naked.

"Wow!" Yasmin cried out in shock as soon as she saw my immense erection, "It's big!" She exclaimed in delight as she went down to her knees.

I shrugged and grinned before parting my legs so Yasmin could kneel as close as possible. Yasmin stared in awe at my incredibly hard and thick dick as she gingerly reached out and caught it.

"Oh ..." I groaned delightedly at her tender warm touch on my fleshy thick dick, "Oh yeah ..." I moaned my approval next when Yasmin began to softly stroke my thick stiff erection.

The intense lust I'd held back finally got the best of me and I plopped back to rest on the couch. I placed my hands to the side and laid my head back, with my eyes closed. My mind only wanted to process the incredible sensations I felt.

"Do you want me to play with it, baby?" Yasmin asked softly, her voice dripping with lust.

I simply nodded my head and I felt her grip my thick dick with both hands, one atop the other. She squeezed her hands gently, which made my engorged circumcised dickhead to swell even more.