Yasmin-Sexiest Sister Seduces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers

As she continued to speak, I found the courage to look in her big honey-gold eyes slipping away slowly.

"I was shocked because, first off, I never imagined you to jerk off, let alone fantasize about me while masturbating." She laughed out loud at this and I had to smile sheepishly before she continued softly this time.

"The reason I got over the shock so quickly, my sweet hot brother," Yasmin cooed seductively and reached out to gently caress my cheek before continuing, "You see, I too like you a lot too, if you know what I mean?" She said and winked before grinning wide with expectant excitement in her hypnotic honey-drop eyes.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! My seemingly pious sister had just admitted to trying to tease me and knew that I jerked off thinking of her. If that wasn't enough shock for the day she had also boldly confessed to feeling sexually attracted to me. The excitement and thrill I felt right then are too much for words to describe!

"Oh, by the way, I hope you enjoyed the show this morning. Just so you know, that took a lot of guts for me, okay?" Yasmin added seriously but with a soft naughty smile on her pretty face.

As soon as my fuddled brain processed this bit of information, I immediately felt the weight of nervousness begin to lift. First, I felt a deep sense of relief but it was quickly replaced by a growing sense of unbridled excitement. I felt the sensual side of my brain begin to flex itself and it wouldn't be late before the effects showed. I knew my mouth hung open in astonishment. Yasmin was clearly enjoying my shock and disbelief and was now smiling smugly at my stunned reaction.

Soon, I began to grin with growing delight but I was still speechless. I could only shake my head in wonder at the way fate played its mysterious games. I glanced up to the ceiling and gave a quick prayer of thanks before turning to face my sister once more. Unknown to me, Yasmin had shifted to sit closer to me. So, I flinched in surprise when I found myself her looking at me with her mesmerizing honey-colored eyes from barely a foot away.

"Do you really like me so much, Ali?" Yasmin asked softly but in a more serious tone.

Her big doe eyes up close had a hypnotic effect on me.

"Yes, I do." I whispered, but with firm conviction in my voice.

She nodded her head thoughtfully for a few moments before speaking once more.

"Tell me more, please." She said softly and kept staring at me from up close with her hot hypnotic eyes.

At first, my brain refused to get back in line with Yasmin staring at me from so close that I smelled her distinct perfume with every breath. I somehow collected my thoughts long enough to begin trying to explain my feelings for her.

I started at the beginning and told her how I'd started finding her attractive for the past few years and how I slowly became almost obsessed with her. I confessed about eagerly waiting every day for her to tickle me or tease me just so I could feel her sweet, warm touch. As I continued my confession, I noticed her cute plump lips growing with a delighted smile. So, I became more confident. I explained to her in detail how much she turned me on, and also told her about the guilty feeling that always came after every time I masturbated fantasizing about her. I also told her how I'd started feeling protective and possessive towards her.

After fifteen long minutes of me describing some of the most memorable moments I had with her, my confession ended. I took a deep breath and waited expectantly for her reaction.

"Wow! ..." Yasmin whispered but smiled wider and lovingly caressed my cheek with a hand, "My sweet little brother." She said with intense adoration in her honey-hued eyes.

"Well, that's what I feel for you, Jazz." I said and my shoulders sagged with relief.

"I can relate to that, bro." Yasmin said and nodded her head reassuringly, "I've had similar feelings for you." She said and shifted closer to me so her knee touched my thigh.

"What?!" I asked in shock once more.

I could hardly accept the fact that my hot older adopted sister also found me attractive, but I never ever even dreamt that she would be confessing her sexual urges to me, least of all what she imagined about the two of us as a romantic couple.

"I'll be completely honest with you, bro. Ever since I came of age I've had a very high sex drive. I'd fought hard to stifle my increasing sexual urges inside me because it felt extremely wrong. I thought I was a sinner to even think of such things. That was up till last year. So last year, I secretly went to consult with a psychiatrist. You know I couldn't tell anyone about this because this is not something I could discuss even with mom, right?" She said and paused so I nodded my head in understanding.

"So, the psychiatrist asked me to take some tests. It turned out I have this condition called hyper-sexuality. I have mild nymphomania so I get these urges once or twice a day. But the symptoms are extremely hard to control and I feel exhausted every time I try to subdue my intense arousal. It became extremely hard to control my urges last year." Yasmin paused to catch her breath.

"Okay." I nodded my head once again.

"So, the way things are at home I can't do it with anyone before marriage. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I want to sleep with just any guy. Believe me bro, I don't have waste my time in a relationship right now." Yasmin laughed to reassure me before continuing, "I know that even the rumor of me being in a relationship with some guy would bring disgrace to the family." She paused and looked at me, hesitating.

"I know, Sis." I said softly, willing her to continue.

"Well, we've been pretty close since forever so when you came of age you suddenly turned from a cute young kid into a hot adolescent guy, in my eyes. That was when I found my affection for you turn into very strong sexual feelings. It felt like an infatuation in the beginning and I felt guilty for day-dreaming about my own brother. Still, I admit it didn't take long for me to convince myself that they were just harmless thoughts and there was nothing wrong in fantasizing about you." Yasmin looked expectantly at me with a nervous look on her face.

I simply nodded my head encouragingly and reassured her I wasn't judging her so she continued a little less nervously.

"Well, the psychiatrist had told me a few tricks I could do to distract myself if I felt aroused because of my condition." Yasmin paused to take a deep breath here before blurting out, "She told me if the urges became too much and the tricks didn't work then I could masturbate a couple of times a day or so. That helped... till last month." Yasmin said this and stopped.

She seemed to be uncharacteristically nervous so I reached out and held her hand in mine and squeezed reassuringly.

"Go on..." I whispered gently and smiled in an attempt to make her feel less nervous.

"But then last month, I finally decided to fantasize about you while masturbating and..." Yasmin paused now, with her discomfort evident on her cute face and hesitant lips.

"And..." I managed to whisper hoarsely because my throat suddenly felt dry.

"I climaxed so hard and felt so satisfied that I didn't have the strong urge for quite some time." Yasmin replied with a little trepidation.

"Wow!" I whispered in awe but felt incredibly proud inside.

Seeing that I was not offended but impressed, Yasmin smiled with relief and continued with more confidence now.

"I have to admit that I started finding opportunities to get physical with you. I love the way you squirmed whenever I'd tease you. Then I noticed you'd also been getting turned on and jerking off in your bathroom. So, the thing is that I've spied on you showering a few times in your bathroom." Yasmin confessed with growing nervousness.

"Really?" I asked, even though things were beginning to click in place now.

"... yeah, I do." Yasmin admitted hesitantly but quickly added.

"You were peeping in when I was showering back there." I said, more than asked, because now I was pretty sure.

"Yeah." Yasmin said, this time visibly sheepish, but looked incredibly adorable to me.

Now I knew that my sense of smell was actually quite strong and that my brain wasn't playing tricks on her. I couldn't bear to see my cute lovely sister be so nervous for long so I tried to lighten the mood.

"By the way, you'll have to help me clean up the fish-food you spilled all over the floor, okay?" I quipped with a straight face and Yasmin suddenly broke into relieved laughter.

"I'm sorry about that, baby. I was praying you wouldn't notice it and I planned to put everything back in place when I get the chance. But I got so scared when I heard the noise that I sprinted straight out of your room." We both laughed aloud before she continued, "Well, I accidentally bumped my big butt on the aquarium stand when I ...." Yasmin said but paused knowingly.

"... when you climaxed." I said what she was hesitant to say, "Lucky table." I muttered to myself.

"Well, I guess we're even now." I quipped once more.

Yasmin and I were clearly back to our old selves, despite having faced the truth-bombing of our lives. Soon, Yasmin and I stopped giggling and turned a bit serious. We still sat frighteningly close to each other on the soft low couch, with our faces barely a foot apart.

I was hopelessly lost in her heavenly honey-hued eyes. Her lavender scent laid its enticing tendrils all around me, invisibly pulling me deeper and deeper into the dark depths of her wide black pupils. I can clearly remember the way the dull glow of the candlelight bathed her beautiful round face in a warm golden light. My taut nerves could almost feel the warmth of her body from a foot away. All this made me incredibly aroused.

After we had both confessed to having sexual attraction for one another, it was inevitable what the next question was. I was still trying to figure out how to broach the subject when Yasmin beat me to it.

"So, I was thinking that maybe we could ... maybe we could, you know?" Yasmin began to stammer uncharacteristically.

"We could ... what?" I asked her, pretending innocence and trying to get her to say it.

"You know what I'm talking about, Ali!" Yasmin said this, part-frustrated but smiling.

My face broke into a wide grin because I was extremely thrilled now. I silently said a prayer of thanks once more, knowing Yasmin also wanted what I hoped she would, and what I'd also desperately wanted.

I knew where this was going and I was too excited to do anything but let it happen. My heart was thudding hard in my chest as I waited for her to continue. Yasmin looked at me with apprehension so I smiled a little and nodded my head encouragingly.

"I thought that maybe we could ... we could come to an arrangement?" Yasmin blurted out.

"What kind of arrangement, Jazz?" I asked, clearly trying to tease her.

"You know ..." Yasmin raised an eyebrow and boldly said, "The sex kind."

When she saw my reaction, she began to smile as some of her normal confidence returned.

"Are you serious?" I finally blurted out with a mix of disbelief and excitement, "I mean, this is not your idea of a prank, is it?" I asked.

I had to make sure because we had played elaborate pranks on each other before, though never related to sex in any way.

"No, I mean it, bro." Yasmin assured me, "I'm serious." she added, nodding her head for emphasis.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked her then.

"Does that mean you want to ...?" Yasmin asked, with a big, exciting grin growing on her lovely lush lips.

"Of course, I'd really like to make love to you, Jazz." I said with a growing excitement, and hard-on.

"Wow! Come here!" Yasmin gasped in delight before suddenly wrapping her arms around me and quickly pulling me into a tight hug.

"Whoa!" I breathed softly in delight before I gingerly wrapped my arms around her curvy slim waist.

As Yasmin pressed her busty firm chest on mine I took a deep whiff of her natural scent and felt extremely lusty. I felt my hard-on become a raging boner in the short few seconds Yasmin held me tight to her before pulling away just enough to look in my eyes. As I tightened my arms around her lower back in an attempt to keep her close to me, she smiled and caressed my face lovingly, clearly enjoying the non-platonic hug. She smiled and began describing a wonderful plan.

"Okay, so this is what I thought we could do. See, we know that we have some extreme sexual urges that can't be ignored, so maybe we can help each other out. Just think of it as a matter of convenience." Yasmin suggested.

"All right. I'm definitely not going to say no to that." I said we grinned excitedly.

"Good boy!" Yasmin said, and pinched my cheek affectionately before adding, "Obviously, this has to a secret, I don't need to tell you that." She paused and I nodded my head vigorously before she continued, "I don't want to hurt mom, dad or Bana by getting caught with you so we'll have to be very, very careful, okay?" She said and I nodded in agreement.

"Look, I know we can't get married for obvious reasons, so this is the second best thing I can offer you, a hundred percent no-strings-attached sexual relationship. Okay?" Yasmin said earnestly.

"Thank you." I said and smiled wide.

"Don't thank me like that ..." Yasmin quipped quickly, "Show it." She said.

Suddenly, I leaned forward and gently kissed her chubby soft cheek. Yasmin closed her eyes and smiled wide as she enjoyed my first attempt at affection. I continued to peck gently at her cushy cheek with my soft moist lips. Yasmin wrapped her arms lightly around my neck and turned her other cheek to me. I smiled and started to kiss her right cheek too. As I kissed up and down her cheek, she sat completely snug in my hug. I began to caress her enticingly curvy waist gently. Once I had covered every inch of her lovely white cheeks with soft kisses, I brought my lust in enough control to remember some of the tricks I'd learnt with my other fuck-buddies.

I began to kiss along the side of her neck and Yasmin immediately reacted.

"Ohh... Ali" Yasmin cooed and called my name with a hoarse lusty voice and I knew I was doing right.

As I covered her slim smooth neck in small wet kisses and gentle nibbles, I pulled my arms from around her and began to gently run them up and down her sides. I placed moist kisses on her warm soft neck and breathed on the places and Yasmin kept moaning and her breathing got louder. She suddenly pulled away.

I looked at her all confused and dazed before she pushed me around on the couch till I was sitting facing front. Before I knew what was happening, Yasmin sprang up from the side and immediately straddled my thighs to sit on my lap, facing me. I grinned as she hurriedly wrapped her smooth but strong arms around my neck. I saw her excited grinning face come closer and closer and our hot breaths mixed together. We both closed our eyes right before our soft moist lips met hungrily for the first time.

We hugged one another and began kissing like the future of the world depended on it.

"Mmm ..." Yasmin and I moaned aloud in intense ecstasy at our first kiss.

Yasmin began by gently brushing her soft plush lips against mine. I immediately kissed her back tenderly. After a while, I started to wet her lush lips with the tip of my soft tongue. Yasmin gradually parted her plump lips and snuck her long wet tongue past my eagerly-open lips. I welcomed her soft slick tongue with mine and our tongues began to tease and tempt.

All this while, I caressed her back, from the shoulders down her arched back and on to her curvaceous hips before gently feeling her strong thick thighs. Yasmin continued to squeeze my sides with her shapely long legs. Yasmin hugged me tighter around my neck and pressed her busty firm chest harder on mine. I could practically feel the heat from her crotch as she sat straddling my semi-erect dick.

"Hmm ..." Yasmin and I sighed as we broke our kiss and panted, out of breath after the long intense kissing session.

"I love you, Ali." Yasmin whispered hoarsely, her voice full of lust.

She sat with her arms still wrapped around my neck, staring at me from a few inches away with her lovely lust-filled eyes.

"I love you, Jazz." I replied, trying hard not to grin too wide with the growing excitement, and added, "And thank you, for this." I said and glanced at us.

"No, thank YOU!" Yasmin smiled and insisted, "For being so understanding and agreeing to help me out." She said before coming close to hug me tight once again.

"Hmm ..." I sighed contentedly and wrapped my arms tight around my lovely older sister's extremely curvy waist.

We sat on the couch in the semi-dark living room, hugging each other in silence. We both knew what the other was feeling right then. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensual moment with my lovely sister. While we hugged, I began to caress her back consolingly. My mind was filled with all the incidences when Yasmin flirted and teased me and how I'd have to jerk off in desperation every time.

This string of thought soon changed my excitement to arousal and I didn't even know when I had a huge hard-on in my track-pants. I only became aware of it when Yasmin, having felt my thick erection poke her from below, gently began to rub her crotch against mine. I was roused out of my thoughts and brought back to the present instantly.

"Mm ... Jazz ..." I moaned my sister's nickname, my voice thick with lust too.

"Do you like it, bro?" Yasmin whispered in my ears, as she tightly squeezed my sides with her thick strong thighs.

"I do ..." I whispered hoarsely.

Yasmin loosened her arms and slid back on my strong muscular thighs. She was grinning excitedly as she reached down to grab my soccer jersey. I immediately sat upright and let Yasmin pull my jersey up and over my head. As soon as the jersey was off she flung it to one side. I stayed still and placed my hands on her thick strong thighs.

Yasmin now looked at my bare smooth chest with pure lust in her honey-hued eyes. My excitement rose even higher when Yasmin licked her lush plump lip, oblivious to everything else. She eagerly touched my firm chest with her soft hands. She smiled excitedly and began feeling me all over my naked torso. She lovingly caressed my broad shoulders and squeezed my firm chest softly before moving her hand to my neck and on to my back.

With every passing second, my excitement and my huge hard-on kept growing. I couldn't hold back much longer so I gingerly brushed my hands up her soft but strong thighs till I caught her curvy sides and squeezed softly once. Yasmin eagerly nodded, so I slowly slipped my hands under her silky long pajama top.

I felt a jolt of excitement as soon as my fingertips brushed against her unbelievably smooth warm skin.

"Oh!" Yasmin cried softly before whispering, "Hold on."

I reluctantly pulled my hands out of her pajama top and placed them back on to her shapely thighs. Yasmin grinned and quickly pulled it up and off before flinging it to one side. My eyes were riveted to her busty bra-less chest.

"Wow, Jazz!" I whispered in awe and fell back on backrest of the couch, "You ... are ... perfect!" I eventually said as I gazed up and down my sexy sister's naked torso.

The moment I saw her big beautiful firm boobs in their complete glory from up close I felt another shock of excitement run down my spine. That's when I felt my thick erect dick strain restlessly in my taut track-pants.

The fact that Yasmin wasn't wearing a bra told me that she had planned to seduce me. I gazed in wonder at her perfectly round DD boobs from up close. I can remember her long light-brown nipples were completely erect with arousal. She took a deep breath and pushed her busty big chest out towards me. She turned her torso a little so the golden candlelight from behind highlighted her incredibly curvy features.

An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers