Yasmin-Sexiest Sister Seduces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow." Yasmin whispered in a mix of awe and delight and I smiled to myself.

Yasmin then began to move her hands up and down together over my thick long dick. Her warm soft palms felt lovely against my smooth, round dickhead. She seemed to be looking closely for my reaction because she began teasing my circumcised super-sensitive dickhead with her fingertips. With her other hand, she began to stroke my long thick length at the same time.

"Yes ... Jazz ... Oh ... Yeah ..." I moaned lustily and encouraged Yasmin when she got the perfect rhythm going.

Yasmin got the hang of it pretty quickly and was soon jerking me off like an expert. The way she was teasing my swollen sensitive dickhead and squeezing my thick dick while stroking it, soon had me hard as a rock. I opened my eyes when it began to ache with anticipation.

"Sis ..." I called softly to Yasmin, pleading to her.

Yasmin understood immediately and she grinned with even more excitement.

Yasmin kept a firm grip on my thick hard dick as she stood up and hurriedly climbed on my lap. I pulled my legs together so Yasmin could straddle my thighs easier. She knelt right over my crotch, holding on to my hard big cock. She placed her other hand on my shoulder and I grabbed her lovely curvy sides with both hands. I slid a little lower on the soft couch so my thick dickhead was placed perfectly over her warm vagina.

"Are you ready to fuck me, Ali?" Yasmin whispered softly, as our faces were barely a few inches apart now.

"Yes, I am, Jazz." I replied earnestly, trying hard to hold back the uncontrollable excitement that I felt inside.

Even though I'd been fantasizing about Yasmin as a lover for quite some time, never in my dreams had I ever thought of getting to see Yasmin naked, let alone ready to lose her virginity to me. I squeezed her sexy smooth skin just to make sure I wasn't dreaming, not that I needed to, as her soft warm palm held my thick hard dick in a firm grip.

"Okay ..." Yasmin whispered softly and lowered herself on my huge thick dick, "Ouch!" She immediately cried out as soon as my thick engorged dickhead parted her tight cunt-lips apart.

Yasmin paused and took a deep breath to steel herself before looking me right in the eye and slowly but firmly sitting her tight wet pussy on my hard big cock.

"Oh, Jazz ..." I moaned delightedly at the incredible warm and wet sensation enveloping my lusty hard dick.

Yasmin quickly bit her lip and squinted in pain and I felt something pop inside her pussy.

"Mph!" Yasmin muffled her cry of pain by biting her lips but I knew she'd just lost her hymen and figured was in significant pain.

"Jazz?" I called out softly, questioningly.

"Ssh ..." Yasmin exhaled, her eyes still closed and exhaled, "I'm okay, baby."

I felt a little relieved at this and wrapped my arms around her slim waist. She fit perfectly in my arms and I held her hovering over my crotch, with only the first inch of my thick long dick buried in her tight wet cunt. I could feel the muscles in her thighs were taut with the effort of staying in this position.

"Take it easy, okay?" I said and gently pulled her lower.

"Ungh!" Yasmin grunted in pain but bravely began to lower herself now.

Yasmin let go of my dick and quickly wrapped both arms around my neck. She pulled me into a tight hug and buried my face deep in her busty bare chest. I eagerly pushed my face ahead and quickly latched my lips on to her right nipple.

"Ooh, yeah ..." Yasmin groaned in delight this time, "Oh ... Ohh ... Aah ..." She started groaning softly and hissing with the pain, but she slowly and defiantly took more than half my huge hard dick in her tight, hot cunt at the first instance.

"You're filling me up, baby!" Yasmin breathed in my ear and lowered herself even more, "Mmm ..." She moaned long and low and kept shoving my huge hard dick deeper into her tight but dripping wet virgin pussy.

I loved the way her lovely wet cunt tightly gripped my thick big cock and kept trying to swallow me completely. I remember realizing that Yasmin was probably the first girl till then who could take my huge hard dick completely in her young tight vagina. With the rest of my fuck-buddies, I'd had to gradually let them get accustomed to my long thick length before fucking them with my entire dick.

Yet, Yasmin, being the nymphomaniac that she is, managed to take my entire dick the very first time.

"Oh my god!" Yasmin groaned throatily as her plump firm buttocks touched my thighs and she had my whole thick cock buried in her tight hot cunt

"Oh, Jazz ..." I moaned lustily, "You feel so good!" I whispered into her ear.

I was thrilled at the warm wet sensation of her tight-gripping pussy on my sensitive excited dick. I basked in the feeling for several moments, and waited for Yasmin to get over her pain. Soon, Yasmin took a deep breath which pushed her big busty breasts even harder on my face. Then, she slowly pushed herself up.

"Oohh god ..." Yasmin moaned in amazement at the way her pussy felt emptied when she pulled my dick out but she didn't wait long before plunging it back in, "Aah!" She cried out aloud as she impaled her tight pussy steadily back on my thick slick cock.

"Yesss ..." I hissed delightedly when her hot wet cunt swallowed my entire dick once more, "Oh yeah ... That's it, Jazz! ... Yes ..." I moaned my approval as Yasmin began to gradually ride me faster and faster and I began to tease her big breasts and suck her long nipples one-by-one.

"Oh baby!" Yasmin moaned aloud in excitement when she felt me sucking on her tender tight nipples, "I like that." She moaned approvingly and so I eagerly went on sucking her tits.

"Aah! Ohh! Aah! Ooh!" Yasmin continued to moan louder and louder but we were too lusty to worry about anyone overhearing us by then.

I was in heaven! As my sexy older sister rode my big dick lustily, I took in long whiffs of her sweet enticing scent, gently sucked on her lovely nipples and played with her tempting big tushy. There was nothing I could've asked for more!

In the meanwhile, forcefully spread her big taut buttocks apart as much as I could. Then I gradually slipped my fingers deeper and deeper inside her warm ass-crack till I felt her tight wet asshole.

"Ohhh!" Yasmin groaned her approval aloud, "My god!" She exclaimed in astonishment as I teased her taut sensitive little anus with my fingertips.

I figured she liked having her tight little asshole teased while fucking because she leaned forward so I could reach my fingers easier into her tight ass-crease. As soon as my fingertip touched her cream-wet asshole, it began to quiver noticeably. I started to rub my fingertips up and down over it, teasing and playing with it while Yasmin fucked me harder and harder. I never stopped sucking on her lovely taut nipples during this. I kept my face buried in her warm busty chest and carried on squeezing her big beautiful ass-cheeks and teasing her tempting tight asshole for several minutes.

Soon, we were both sweating in the sweltering dark room. Yasmin sped up even more and I glanced up to see her lovely white face framed by her long wavy hair in the dull candlelight. Her dark tresses framed her lust-filled face and waved enticingly with her jerky up-down motion. As her excitement climbed higher and higher, Yasmin kept grabbing my bare shoulders tighter and tighter till I eventually felt her nails prick my skin.

I was so excessively aroused I barely felt the ten tiny stabs of pain. I just grinned with more lust and kept coaxing Yasmin to ride me harder and faster.

"Bro ... Aah! Ali ... Oh! Yeah, bro! Ah!" Yasmin groaned my name louder and with rising lust, every time she plunged herself on my thick big dick before moaning softly when she pushed up.

I slid my hands back out her ass-crease and grabbed a handful of her big firm ass-cheeks and helped her move up and down over my thick big dick. Yasmin soon flung her head back and leaned away from me. This way she could ride me even harder and get my big thick dick deeper into her wanton vagina. I was more than happy to help her by shoving her up and down over my thick slick dick by her big firm ass-cheeks.

"Aah! Aah! Aah! ... Oh ... Ohh ... Ohhh ..." Yasmin's loud moans eventually turned to throaty groans as she reached the peak of her excitement.

I clearly felt her hot wet cunt squeezed my thick huge cock even tighter. Her big-firm ass-cheeks smacked down on my thighs with a loud fleshy thwack. Looking at her, I could tell she was trying to delay her climax and ride me for as long as she could. Still, her lust became too much to bear and she plopped herself hard down on my thick big dick, taking it all in her tight pulsating pussy as she climaxed.

"Mmmm! ..." Yasmin cried through gritted teeth and froze as she had an incredibly hard orgasm.

As Yasmin pushed her head into my neck and began to shiver hard with the thrilling orgasm, I wrapped my arms around her slim waist and held her close to me. I caressed her bare back and tried to comfort her thrashing, quivering body as she climaxed again and again. I remember how hard her climaxing cunt gripped my huge hard-on and splashed its juices all around my big thick dick. I felt her cunt-cum dribble down all warm and slick on to my balls.

"Shh ..." I whispered comfortingly into her ears, "You're so wonderful, Jazz..." I added and held her even tighter.

Yasmin eventually calmed down after a couple of minutes. I had fought hard to keep myself from climaxing along with her, because of the way her climaxing cunt squeezed and squished my thick dick within. I took deep breaths to keep control and soon the feeling passed. By then, Yasmin had relaxed her grip on my shoulders and her hands rested gently around my neck. It was easy to tell she was exhausted by the deep long satisfied sighs she took from time to time. I kept caressing her back and she snuggled to sit closer on my lap, with my huge, throbbing dick still buried to the balls inside her slippery tight pussy.

"Ali ..." Yasmin whispered softly as she pulled her face away from my shoulders and looked me in the eyes, "That was incredible!" She smiled wide, even though her honey-colored eyes were hooded with a mix of exhaustion and intense satiation.

"My pleasure, Jazz." I smiled in response.

"I know you're not done yet." Yasmin said and winked before slowly getting up from her seated position, "Oohhh ... Shit!" She groaned before swearing softly once she felt my engorged big dickhead popped out of her slick tight pussy-lips.

Yasmin then slowly turned around on her right knee and lay down on the side, with her head resting on the armrest. As I stood up and grinned, she looked excitedly at me and pulled up her shapely legs, with her hands hooked behind her knees. My sexy sister waited with her sensual smooth-shaved cunt completely exposed and inviting.

I quickly knelt on the couch, facing her and she grabbed my arms to pull me down over her. I gladly laid over her and she arched her back so I could slip an arm under it to hug her. Yasmin wrapped her right arm around my shoulder and reached down with her left to grab my thick throbbing hard dick. I sighed at her warm touch before she pulled me closer till my super-sensitive dickhead brushed on her sloppy wet cunt-lips.

"Ready?" Yasmin whispered softly, our faces barely an inch apart now and I nodded my head eagerly.

Yasmin grinned before she pulled me by my huge hard-on and I felt my big round dickhead pop inside her tight but wet cunt once more.

"Mph!" Yasmin grunted at the initial pain.

Yasmin let go of my throbbing big dick to wrap both arms around my neck and pulled me into a tight hug. Her huge firm boobs pressed hard on my chest and I could clearly feel her long taut nipples poking my bare skin. She wrapped her strong sweaty legs around my waist and waited.

"Oh, Jazz ..." I whispered lustily into her ear as I slowly but steadily pushed forward.

"Mmh!" Yasmin bit her lower lip in pain, "Ohhh ... Ooh ... Oh ..." She exhaled with the increasing pain till I was able to shove in my huge hard cock completely.

I waited a few heartbeats to let her get comfortable before pulling out slowly.

"Oohh ..." Yasmin growled lustily in my ear and I felt her nails burying into my skin once more.

I didn't even flinch and instead steadily shoved my thick big hard-on all the way into her slick tight pussy. As I set a slow but steady rhythm back and forth, Yasmin relaxed somewhat and we began to kiss. We kissed softly and sensually at first but Yasmin soon became intensely aroused once again. She coaxed my tongue out of my mouth and gently sucked on it. This sent a jolt of excitement through my huge thick dick and Yasmin felt it too in her tight wet cunt. She kept on sucking on my soft tongue like a piece of peach and it was incredibly arousing.

"Mm ... Hmm ... Mmh ... Mhm ... Mhm ..." Yasmin began moaning approvingly as I slowly but steadily fucked her with my entire dick.

Our bodies began to move in a sensual rhythm together. We were completely unbothered about the hot sweltering heat of the dark living room. Our sweats mixed and pooled around us on the couch and there was probably a big patch of seat drenched with Yasmin's cunt-cream too. But the intense sensual connection us brother and sister shared right then made everything else irrelevant.

"Oh ... Aah ... Mph ... Yeah ... Oh ... Mmh! Bro ... Oh, Ali ..." Yasmin kept on moaning in whispers while sensually biting my neck in between.

I kept shoving my huge hard-on slowly in and out of her slick hot pussy. I loved the way she squeezed her crotch to tighten her hungry wet cunt around my thick big shaft. She raised her buttocks to meet my every thrust so I could put my big long cock all the way into her creamy slick cunt. The friction of her incredibly hot and tight pussy eventually brought me closer and closer to my climax.

"Jazz ..." I said aloud, as a warning.

Yasmin immediately understood and tightened her arms and legs around me.

"Come in me, baby." Yasmin whispered fiercely.

"No ..." I protested weakly, worried that she might get pregnant.

"Ssh ..." Yasmin quickly shushed me, "Trust me." She assured me hurriedly before using her feet to push my buttocks.

I was too close to climax to do anything so I dutifully continued to fuck her slow but deep and each thrust brought me closer and closer to my climax. My thick big dick grew intensely hard and my cum-laden balls prepared to shoot their sticky hot load. As I neared my climax, I felt my body begin to freeze and Yasmin hurried to grab my ass-cheeks and shoved my entire dick all the way inside her hot slick cunt.

Yasmin and I came together in an intense sensual orgasm.

"Oooo ..." Yasmin and I groaned long and low and froze in a tight embrace.

We held each other and came simultaneously. My hips bucked hard as the first streak of warm sticky semen squirted out of my throbbing dick and landed deep inside her. Right at that moment, I felt the gush of Yasmin's warm cunt-cream spurt out all over my thick climaxing dick. I felt her body tremble like a leaf in the wind as she came hard again and again. I was incredibly euphoric during my climax and couldn't keep my eyes open for long. I squeezed my eyes shut and simply enjoyed the sensations I could feel.

I was very aware of the sweet sweaty scent of my sexy sister. I also remember the way our slick naked bodies entwined and writhed in the throes of passion. I relishing the way her pulsating climaxing cunt milked out every last drop of my slick warm cum. Yasmin eagerly took my slimy seed into her creaming cunt, but it quickly flowed out of her slick cunt with the gush of her own orgasm.

Very slowly, the throbbing intense climax lessened till it left us with a feeling of an incredibly deep satisfaction.

We, a Muslim brother and sister, lay naked and exhausted in each other's embrace for a long time. Our breathing eventually got normal and we kept holding tightly to each other. We were relishing the after-throes of the intense simultaneous orgasm for as long as we could.

Suddenly, my cell phone rang on the coffee table.

"Shit!" I exclaimed and we released each other immediately.

"Ah!" Yasmin cried out softly as I pulled my soft but thick dick quickly out of her cream-cum slick cunt.

It was past 12 AM on the wall clock as I hurried to pick my phone. I muted its loud ringing and my eyebrows shot up in fright when I checked the caller-ID.

"Who is it?" Yasmin whispered nervously from the side.

I looked up and she was sitting upright while trying to cover her big beautiful naked breasts consciously with her hands, though we were absolutely alone at home.

"It's okay. It's just a friend." I reassured her softly.

"So late?" Yasmin asked, curiously.

"It must be something important, Jazz. Don't worry." I smiled and stood up to answer the call.

"What's up dude?" I spoke into the phone in my normal voice.

It turned out my friend was feeling low because he'd had a break-up recently. So, as usual, he called to talk to me. I stood between the couch and coffee-table and began to talk on the phone, while Yasmin got up off the couch, with a relieved look on her face. She turned around and bent over to grab her discarded clothes from the floor.

That sent a twitch of excitement in my soft thick dick despite having cum a few minutes ago, and still dripping tiny drops of my cum and her cunt-cream. The thing was the sight of my otherwise conservative but sexy older sister right after we'd fucked was strangely very arousing. The taboo aspect of our sexual relationship aside, the fact that I was completely naked with my sister in our own home was also incredibly evoking to me.

I was so absorbed in ogling my sexy sister's amazing round ass as she bent over to pick the clothes that I didn't even hear what my friend was saying during that time. I kept mumbling monosyllables into the phone from time to time but I was completely focused on watching my hot older sister be casually naked in our home. Yasmin then turned to grab her own cell-phone from the coffee table before she stood upright and turned to me.

As our eyes met she knew I'd been ogling her, so she grinned knowingly and stepped up close to me. I smiled as she leaned forward and placed her wet plump lips on mine.

"Muah!" Yasmin kissed me softly on the lips before patting my cheek adoringly.

Yasmin then signaled that she was going to her room, obviously to clean up the mess of her slick cunt-cream and my sticky semen. I nodded my head silently and smiled. She blew a kiss to me as she passed me on the way to her room. She paused just long enough to switch on the tiny flashlight of her phone. I turned around to watch her. Yasmin was well aware of this because she started walking slowly, with a deliberate swing to her round hips. This made her volleyball-sized bubble-butt to jiggle enticingly all the way down the large family room.

When Yasmin finally disappeared around the doorway I shook my head to get her tempting naked figure out of my mind. I somehow focused on actually listening to what my friend was saying and grabbed my own clothes. I remembered to blow the candle before walking in the dark to my room.

On the way, I heard the splash of water from her bathroom through the open doorway. I walked into my room and went got a bunch of tissues from the computer desk. I quickly wiped my slick soft dick clean as best as I could and heard my friend continue to rant about his ex. Thankfully, he vented quickly and I was able to end the call after a few minutes.

I stepped into the dark bathroom and quickly washed and cleaned my dick properly. As my thoughts went back to the events of the past two hours, I felt a twinge of guilt. I told myself not to fret about it because it was completely consensual. Though, in regard to our family and religious values, it was a huge sin and completely forbidden to have sex before marriage. That familiar twinge of guilt was always there after every time I had sex with Dee, Sheen or any of my other fuck-buddies from the neighborhood or college.