Yes, I Married a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was now hard as steel. She continued to suck as I cleaned her. She shook with an orgasm, lifting her mouth from me, and cried out with pleasure.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good."

I sucked her clit into my mouth gently biting with my lips wrapped around my teeth. Her body shook above me as her climax increased. She pulled her pussy off my face and moved down my body. When her sex was over my cock, she lined up my cockhead with her vaginal opening and slammed down on me. Leaning forward she kissed me hard on the lips, then held me as she pounded her pussy up and down my rigid cock.

"God you ate me good. Not many guys will go down on me. And those that do won't do it if I have already been fucked that day," she whispered in my ear.

I bucked my hips up to meet hers. From the way, my cock felt I knew it would be a long time before I came if I ever came. But it felt wonderful inside her.

"You are a beautiful woman. I can see why everyone wants to be with you."

"You mean I'm a slut, don't you," she retorted. "Go ahead say it, I'm a slut. I am a slut and I don't care who knows it, so say it."

"Janice, I don't care if you are or not. As I watched you tonight I...I was so turned on I'm afraid I didn't do Jane as well as I could have," I told her bucking my hips up into hers.

"Tell me I'm a slut, Don!"

"Janice you're a beautiful, wonderful slut!"

She closed her eyes as another orgasm shook her body. She slammed her pussy down on my cock and squeezed me tight. She shook and shivered for the longest time. She kissed my cheek and sighed into my ear.

"God that was so good. You are the first to have the balls to call me that while your cock is buried deep in my cunt."

"Glad to oblige my sweet little slut."

She shook again. Her tongue snaked into my ear as she pressed her body against mine.

"I think I love you," Janice whispered in my ear.

"How do I make sure you do?"

"This weekend," she replied.

"What about this weekend?"

"You'll see." My cock twitched at her words.

"My parents are out of town until next Wednesday. The house will be empty all weekend. I have a guy coming over on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday."

My balls tightened and my cock pulsed once shooting out a small amount of semen. I groaned deep in my throat as my mind wrapped itself around what I would be seeing next weekend. I suddenly realized I was falling in love. I kissed her passionately. I pushed her up off me. I pushed her down on her back and got between her sexy thighs. She reached for my cock and guided it to her cunt. I slammed my dick in all the way. I pressed my pelvis against hers as hard as I could holding myself up with my arms and looking down at the sexiest woman I had ever known in my relatively short life.

"What?" she asked smiling up at me.

"I think I love you, Janice," I told her bluntly.

She looked at me and then started to cry. I lowered myself down and wrapped my arms around her. She started to move her hips trying to get me deep inside her body. She whimpered as I kissed her cheeks.

"What's the matter Jan?"

"I thought I would never hear those words from a guy, ever," Janice pulled my mouth to hers.

Her tongue snaked its way into my mouth and she started to buck her hips.

"Fuck me, please fuck me, Don," she whimpered in my ear.

I slowly pulled out of her body. When my cock was about to come out, I slowly slid it back into her. She sighed holding me tightly.

"I'm not going to fuck you Jan, I'm going to make love to you."

She sighed again as I slowly slid my cock in and out of her lovely body. I was gentle and caring in my lovemaking. I kissed her cheek and nibbled on her earlobes. She was slowly on her way to a big orgasm as I gently made love to her. I kissed my way to her breasts sucking a nipple into my mouth and gently sucking the sweet flesh. As I gently bit down with my teeth on her right nipple, she started to buck and shake in orgasm.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," Janice screamed as she squeezed me tightly.

Her hips were moving in small jerky circles causing my cock to flip across her cervix. She was moaning and crying as she held onto me.

"Yes, yes, yes," she shouted again as she shook violently.

I slowly started to slide my cock out of her body. Janice groaned. I pulled out, moved aside, and lay next to her, her arms still around my neck.

"Oh my god that was the most incredible orgasm I have ever experienced," Janice whispered.

"I'm glad sweetheart," I told her kissing her neck.

We lay there until the sun started to rise. When we heard cars start to pull into the parking lot, we quickly dressed and left. In front of her house, she kissed me gently and stared into my eyes for a long time. She stroked my cheek.

"Thursday evening, eight o'clock."

"I'll be there. I can't wait to watch you," I told her as she stared into my eyes. She shivered at my words. "And then make sweet love to you afterward." She came without me touching her.

"I can't wait my darling."

Janice turned and jumped out of my car. She ran up the stairs to the front door of her parent's house, turned, and waved at me with a big grin on her face. Then she was gone from sight as she stepped through the doorway into the house.

I started my car and drove away. My heart was singing as I headed for home. I could not wait for Thursday to come.

Chapter 2

As I sat in my room, Thursday seemed a long way off. Meeting Janice had been the luckiest thing in my young life. Having been able to do whatever I wanted to Jane had also been a tremendous turn-on. To know I was the first to do so many things to her wonderful body. Yet, being with Janice after she had fucked Brad all night was ten times more exciting for me.

Thursday was to be the first time I would be able to be with her before she had sex with another guy. I think she wanted me to have her clean once before she got nasty on the weekend. I was looking forward to her getting nasty.

Thursday finally arrived. I knocked on the door at eight o'clock as she asked me too. The door opened and there she stood, stark naked. She squealed when she saw it was me. I stepped in and closed the door behind me. Janice kissed me as she pressed her naked body against me. She grabbed my hand and led me upstairs into her bedroom.

Her hands quickly undressed me and we fell to the bed. We rolled around in the sheets for hours before we finally fell asleep. She was so hot that she woke several times during the night and fucked herself on my hard cock. I was nineteen and my cock would get hard at the drop of a hat. That night was fun and exhausting. The next three would be even more exciting and exhausting.

Friday Night ~~~

I was absconded in Jan's parent's bedroom. It was eight o'clock and the doorbell rang. I heard Jan squeal and the door close. Then the sound of people coming up the stairs echoed through the house. I crept to the bedroom door opening it slightly. I saw that Jan's door was wide open. The hallway was dark as I crept as silently as I could toward her doorway.

"Fuck baby you are so hot looking. My dick is so hard it feels like it will burst," a guy's voice said.

"Well come here big boy and I'll take care of that for you," Jan said to him.

As I peeked around the doorframe, I saw the guy walking toward Janice. She was smiling and giggling as his cock bobbed toward her. He climbed on the bed shoving his cock toward her mouth. She gobbled it down, sucking it as hard as she could. Bobbing her head, his cock slipped in and out of her mouth. Jan reached up and cradled his balls in her hand, feeling their weight.

The guy pulled his cock from her mouth. Pushing her down onto her back, he crawled between her legs placing his cock against her pussy and rubbing it up and down. She was already soaked and her juice was leaking out down her ass. Reaching for his cock, Janice lined it up for him to enter her. He shoved it in all the way in one stroke.

"That's it baby fuck me hard and fast," Jan told him as she sighed.

"Don't worry sweetie I've got all night to fuck the shit out of you," he told her as he started to pound into her body.

"But you don't. My parents will be home in an hour baby. You got maybe thirty minutes to blow your load in me."

With that, he started to pound her relentlessly. She was screaming out with pleasure as he grunted over her. He fucked her for twenty minutes and then yelled at the ceiling as he filled her pussy with his cum. Jan had been coming the whole time he was slapping his pelvis against hers. He grunted several times as his ass clenched. I slowly and quietly backed down the hall to her parent's bedroom. I left the door open so I could hear when he left.

"Baby, that was fantastic. I was wondering if I could see you again?" I heard him beg her.

"No I'm sorry, I don't go out with anyone more than once, except my boyfriend," she told him.

"Are you sure sweetheart?"

"I'm sure darling, one time and one time only. That's what I told you when we set up the date, didn't I?"

"Yeah. Well, then I'll say goodbye."

"Bye-bye stud," Jan, told him.

I saw his shadow pass the door and heard him clump down the stairs. The door opened and then closed. I opened the door and walked down to Jan's room. She was laying there waiting for me.

"Already for you darling," she whispered huskily.

"That was the most awesome thing I ever saw. He pounded you for so long. God, your pussy looks so beautiful."

I stripped and climbed into bed with her. I moved so my cock was over her head and my face above her delicious pussy. We ate each other for the rest of the night. I couldn't get enough of her hot little pussy.

Saturday Night ~~~

During the day, I didn't fuck or eat her pussy. We did make out a lot. I did finger her and suck on her tits. She was hot all day and couldn't get enough kissing me. She refused to get me off.

"No. I want you so horny tonight that you can fuck me all night sweetheart. I want you to fuck and suck me until morning."

"Okay, okay, come here so I can suck those gorgeous tits of yours."

She giggled as she pressed her nipple to my lips.

At eight o'clock I was again in her parents' bedroom, waiting. When the bell rang, I heard her squeal and then up the stairs they came. She left her door open again for me to watch as she was used and abused by the jerk she was with tonight. She caught my eye as he was twisting her nipple as I was going to drag his ass out of there for hurting her. She waved me away as he jammed his meat into her body and pounded away at her pussy.

I watched as he fucked her pussy and bit, twisted, and abused her tits. Although she cried out in pain, she kept winking at me and smiled as he blasted a load of cum in her pussy. I backed down the hall and into the bedroom closing the door.

This guy didn't even try to get her to commit to another date. He just dressed and left. Once he was gone, I slowly walked down to Jan's bedroom and peeked in. She was laying there waiting. I slowly approached the bed and sat down beside her.

"Did he hurt you, darling?"

"Yes, but that's all right," she told me stroking my cheek.

"No, it's not. I don't ever want to watch you get hurt. I want to watch you feel good. I want to watch you enjoy yourself, not have to pretend to some jerk that he's doing you good. If he doesn't treat you well, then they are out of here. I'll kick the crap out of them and throw them in the street naked if I have too."

Jan had the strangest look on her face. I think in all her years not one guy had ever been this kind to her. She started weeping as she leaned over and wrapped her arms around me.

"I've decided. I do love you," she told me as she sniffled, tears running down her cheeks.

I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom where we showered together. I had no desire to do our usual clean-up and bang. I gently washed her, not letting her do it for herself. I looked for the douche and found the bag under the sink. I filled it with the warm water cascading over us and hung it on the shower rail. I took the end as she raised her leg onto the side of the tub. Inserting it as gently as I could I unclipped the stop and let the warm water wash the semen from her vagina. She moaned as the warm water splashed inside her.

I drained the bag and refilled it three times. By the time I was satisfied she was clean, she was on the verge of orgasm. She was holding on to me to stay standing. I turned the water off, opened the curtain, and grabbed a towel. I gently dried her and then myself. I helped her step out of the tub, picked her up, and carried her to her parent's room. She was smiling at me as I lay her down. Climbing in beside her, I took her in my arms and held her.

"I love you too," I whispered.

She started to weep again. She kissed my neck as she cried. I held her against me as I pulled the covers over us. She was asleep within minutes. I feel asleep shortly after her. Several hours later, she woke me whispering in my ear.

"...I love you. Don, please wake up. I love you so much. I want you to make love to me. Please..."

I covered her mouth with mine and moved my hand to her breast. Moaning she wrapped her arms around me and sucked my tongue into her mouth. My cock hardened against her stomach. She sighed as she moved a hand down to hold me. I caressed her breast and gently pinched her nipples as we kissed each other deeply.

Spreading her legs, she invited me between her lovely thighs. I moved over her and let her slide my cock up and down her slit while she moaned in pleasure. Once she stopped moving my cock, I pressed forward into her body slowly sinking into her until my pelvis pressed against hers. It felt wonderful to be in her. She was so hot and wet I just wanted to stay as we were.

"I love you, Janice, I really do," I whispered to her.

"I love you to Don," she whispered back with a catch in her voice.

The side of my face was wet as tears rolled down her cheeks. She was weeping again.

"I do hope those are tears of joy?" I joked.

"They are, you have made me so happy," Jan whimpered.

"I'm glad you are happy. I never want you to be anything else but happy."

"Oh I'll try darling, I'll try. Being with you will do a lot to make me happy. God, I love you inside me."

I started to pull out but Jan wrapped her legs around my waist and started to buck her hips against me. My cock flipped across her cervix. I groaned as she sighed with pleasure. She kept it up until I was ready to cum. As the first blast hit her cervix, she cried out with her orgasm. We held each other tight as both our orgasms continued.

Janice held me close to her until my cock was soft, then let it slip from her body, as she released me from her hold. I rose on my arms and looked down at this beautiful young woman under me. She had her eyes closed and was smiling from ear to ear. Her arms were laid out at her side as if to surrender to whatever fate life held for her.

"I love you, darling," I said as I looked down at her.

"I love you too sweetheart," she said without opening her eyes. "My mom's vibrator is in the nightstand drawer. I want you to use it on me any way you want. I want you to make me cum as many times as you can. I want you to give me pleasure, I need you to give me pleasure."

I rolled over and looked in the drawer. There was a flesh-colored dildo in there. It was a monster. It had to be nine inches long and three inches wide. I picked it up looking at it in amazement. I was also amazed at how much it felt like the real thing. I sat up looking down at Jan. Her eyes were still closed as I leaned down and kissed her labia. She jerked at my touch. I pressed the head of the dildo to her lips. She opened her mouth and moaned as I pushed it past her lips.

"Suck it," I told her.

She started sucking as much of it into her mouth as she could. I pulled on it and it slowly slid out. She sighed as it popped out of her mouth. I placed it against her labia reaching in with my right hand to spread her lips apart. She sighed as I slowly pushed that monster cock into her body, when it was halfway in, her hips started to buck, so I continued to push it further into her body very slowly. She took eight inches of that monster when I ran into resistance I could not push past. Each time I tried, she would moan with pleasure.

I slowly pulled on the fake cock watching as it slid out of her body. Her pussy tried to hold onto the monster cock and looked as if it was going to turn her inside out. She was humming constantly now. Her eyes were open as she watched me watch that big cock slowly slip out of her pussy. Once it was completely out I pushed it back in, watching her pussy grab on as I pushed it in. I was fascinated by the way, her pussy looked as it slid in and then out again. My cock was so hard that it was hurting. Pushing the fake cock all the way in, I leaned forward and licked around the base. I licked her clit as I pressed the dildo against her cervix.

Her hips started bucking as another orgasm racked her body. For the next five hours, I made her cum over and over and over again. By the time I was satisfied that I had given her enough pleasure, she was soaked with sweat and the sheets on the bed were soaked with her juices. As I leaned over her, she smiled as she looked up at me.

"That was wonderful."

"Did you really enjoy it," I asked.

"Oh yes. I have never cum so much in my life."

"Good, I'm glad. Now would you mind sucking me off?"

"Not at all, lie down," she whispered.

Lying down Jan moved between my legs and took my hard cock in her sweet warm mouth. She slowly bobbed her head sucking on me as I watched her. She looked up at me and never looked away as she sucked and bobbed. I could feel a large load start to build as I watched her suck me. As the first squirt hit her tongue, she pulled my cock out of her mouth and stroked me while I came. Once I was finished, she slurped up my semen and moved up to kiss me. Her mouth opened and deposited my load on my tongue. Her tongue joined mine as we swirled them around each other. I closed my mouth and swallowed as she did the same.

"You taste so good," she laughed.

"I do don't I," I laughed back. "You taste wonderful, always."

Lying down next to her, we fell asleep.

Sunday Afternoon ~~~

"Don we need to talk about this afternoon," Jan said as she lifted her mouth off my cock.

"What do mean sweetheart?"

"Well, this afternoon my...my...the...my adventure will include two guys," she said nervously.

"Oh," I said a little shocked. "Have you ever done two guys at once before?"

"A couple of times, I really like being the center of attention."

"I noticed. So what's different?"

"I've talked to them and they said you can watch, so you don't have to sneak a peek from the hall. You just can't touch me while they are in the room or them."

"Well as for them, I don't want to touch them. As for you, I can wait until they have left to touch you, baby."

"Good. I thought you might agree."

"I have a condition that you can explain to them when they get here."

"What's that?"

"No pain. They hurt you, I hurt them."

"You're a doll sweetie. I don't think these guys have giving me pain in mind. I think they just want a fuck and then they're gone."

"I hope so."

At three o'clock, the doorbell rang. Jan was downstairs waiting and answered the door in her usual manner, naked. I heard her squeal with delight and then the three of them entered her bedroom. The guys didn't pay me much attention as I sat in a chair in the corner and tried to look as inoffensive as possible.

"Well guys, I'm naked," Jan said with her hands on her hips.

The guys immediately stripped. I tried not to look but they were both hung. Not as big as Jan's mother's dildo but they were big. Jan smiled at me as she saw their packages. Jan flopped back on the bed.