You are Definitely Going to Hell Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But she not a girlfriend?"

"No, just scratching an itch while waiting for Mr. Right."

"So, who's the others?" He asks as we set down the first load in my room.

"Others?" I let out an exasperated breath when my brain clicks into what he's talking about. "Sorry, mate. Liz is all you get, and that's only because there's a good chance you will meet her." We continue moving my stuff back in and chatting. "So, what about you? Do you have anyone at the moment?"

"Funny you should say that; I was out last night and got chatting to the girl that works behind the bar at the Bonny Prince Charlie. We got talking, and we're going out on Thursday."

"Christ mate, no flies on you," I say, smiling and shaking my head.

It takes us some time to unload the car, and Len sits on my bed, talking about anything and everything while I piece together some of the electronics I have bought.

Monday morning, and I'm on the bus heading into Uni for my orientation. Jin flies in this coming weekend for..... actually, I'm not quite sure why she's making the trip, but I guess she wants to continue what we started in the summer. Again, I'm not sure where I stand on her future husband front. This the reason I haven't said anything to Len. Still, hopefully, she will explain.

I'm finished by two, so I walk over to see someone about speeding my typing up and learning shorthand. I follow a group of girls into a building, and they giggle when they see me. I ignore them and stick my head into a doorway.

"Come in and sit down," a teacher says forcefully. I try to ask for help, but she looks straight at me. "TAKE A SEAT," see reiterates firmly. I do what I'm told and sit behind an electronic typewriter at the back. "Right, welcome to typing 101 year two, just in case you have the wrong class." There's a murmur of nervous laughter. The teacher and a couple of the girls all look at me.

I don't move, so the teacher carries on with her lesson. I say lesson, but she did a typing test to see that all the members of her class were up to speed. I quite enjoy the lesson and type what I'm told.

The bell rings at end the hour-and-a-half typing test. As everyone starts to get up, the teacher points at me. "Would you mind staying behind," she says in another firm voice. A number of the girls eye me as they walk past. I smile back politely but don't return anything more. Once the last girl has left, a second teacher walks in; she pauses when she sees I'm still in the class. "It's okay, Pam, this shouldn't take long. Take a seat, and I'll be with you in a minute." She takes a deep breath, and her attention is drawn back to me. "Right Mrrrr?"

"Johnson, Rob Johnson," I answered.

"Mr. Johnson, once every so often I get someone like yourself try to take my class....Why? You might ask.....That's simple...My class has always been predominantly girls." I go to open my mouth but am cut off. "Ah," she says, putting a finger up to stop me. She walks over to sit next to me. "Every male student has walked out within one week, and one even managed to make one of my girls pregnant." I look at her, and her eyes have doubled in size. She is staring at me like a crazy person. What is it with women getting the wrong impression of me?

"I'm sorry, I'm not here to have sex with anyone. I am just looking for help to increase my typing speed and maybe learn shorthand," I say confidently. She laughs for a moment because she hasn't listened to what I have said. I stand and hand her the three sheets of typing I have done. "I'm sorry for wasting your time," I say and then make my way out.

I smile a sad smile at Pam as I pass her. "Hang on, Carol," she says. "Did you hear what he told you?" I stop and look back from the doorway.

"Pardon?" Carol says, looking at the sheets I gave her.

"Did you listen to what Mr. Johnson said to you?"

"Ummm, no," Carol says, sounding unsure of herself. "I don't need the hassle of a young man in my class, whatever his reason."

Pam asks me, "Why do you need to learn shorthand and how to type faster?"

I go to answer, but Carol cuts me off. "Does it matter?"

"Carol," Pam says, looking at the other teacher. She looks back at me for my answer.

"I'm a computer programmer and coder. I thought it might help me in my work." I shrug as if to say don't worry, it was worth an ask.

Pam looks back at Carol, who is now looking at my typed sheets. "Did you do the whole exam?" She asks, looking from one sheet to the next.

"Uh yeah," I say. "But I didn't finish the speed part."

"Nobody's meant to," she says as she goes through my work. "Wow, your typing is very clean, not many mistakes."

"Yeah, it's a habit from programming," I say. "If you make a mistake, then the program won't run," I add.

"You mean you want to be a programmer?" Pam says.

"No, I work part-time as a programmer. I fix programs that don't do what they are meant to, and I'm also into gaming."

"Have you done anything we might have heard of?" Pam says now interested.

"Most of my work is confidential, but I have a game called Mystical Forest. It's doing very well in Japan and has hit the top twenty here for a short time. I also appear in the credits of a couple more."

"Mystical Forest, don't think I've heard of it." Pam looks across at Carol. "What do you think?"

"You know I'm not into those game console things like you, Pam. I must say, for someone who hasn't done the first year, you did a good job on this test."

I smile and say, "Thanks."

"Look, Rob, I'm sorry; it looks like I jumped to the wrong conclusion about you. Do you have your timetable to see if I can fit you in?"

"Ummm yeah, somewhere."

Carol looks at my timetable. "Wow, we have a bit of an overachiever here, Pam. I am Carol McCormack, and this is my dear friend Pam Buchanan."

"Both have strong Scottish names but no accent."

"We were both born south of the border and only moved to Edinburgh when we got jobs here.....Pam here teaches English Literature... Right, I can fit you in my class on Tuesday before dinner and Thursday, last thing. How does that sound?"

"That sounds great, thank you very much, and if I cause too much disruption, I will, of course, leave."

"I don't think that will be necessary, but thank you for the offer." Carol smiles at me; her whole demeanour has changed, and she seems very amenable.

When I return, I go straight into The Cafe to unwind from my long day and sit in my usual corner. Dee is on and comes and sits with me after giving me my coffee and a toastie (toasted cheese sandwich). "Not busy today?" I ask.

"Nah, the newbies need to find their feet before they come in here," she replies. Just then, a group of five girls walks in. "You had to jinx it, didn't you," Dee says before getting up and making her way over. "Sit anywhere you like, girls; I'll be with you in a sec."

They smile and sit at the end of the row of tables I'm on. I get my latest printout out of its bag and scan through it, ignoring the world around me. I do, however, eavesdrop on the girl's conversation at first but switch off when they start to talk about a shopping trip they are organizing.

This becomes their regular watering hole for the first week back. I smile politely if our eyes meet, but I don't speak. I normally leave the campus around four, make my way to the Cafe until it gets busy, and then make my way upstairs. The girls all come in around five and sit in the same place. Sometimes there's more, and sometimes just three or four turn up.

Wednesday morning, I hear the phone ring. "Hello, Edinburgh 38356, Len here.......Oh, could you wait a moment? I'll get him. Rob, phone."

"Hello, Rob here."

"Hi, Rob, it's Jill."

"Hey Jill, I take it your ringing to tell me you've had number two."

"Yes, you wonderful man, you have given Jack and me a wonderful baby girl. Oh, Rob, I wish you were here to see your daughter."

"I wish I could be there, Jill. Tell me more."

"Yes, of course. This little lady was born on Monday afternoon, she weighs in at just under seven pounds, and she's the most beautiful baby girl I've ever seen."

"You would say that, Jill. Have you named her yet?"

"Yes, we have named her Ruby Annette."

"Ruby Annette? I bet your sister's over the moon with Annette."

"I haven't told her yet. I can't get hold of her, I rang her Monday and Tuesday but got no answer." I can hear Aaron in the background.

"How's Aaron taken to his sister?"

"Oh, Rob, he loves her so much. He made me cry when I brought her home, and he came over and gave her the most delicate kiss...You will have to come over at Christmas to visit."

"As long as we don't get a repeat of the new year," I say. "Will you send me some pictures?"

"Well, I can't promise, but it will be great to see you...Rob, I have to go. I'll put some pictures in the post. Remember how much I love you for these gifts. Thank you, Rob," and she hangs up. I'm not sure what to think about having a daughter, but I am pleased that Jill and Jack seem perfectly happy.

I haven't heard from Bec since I returned, but guess she's busy working.

Charlie's been busy, she's already split with Wayne and has started seeing someone called Simon. She says she feels a lot more comfortable with Simon and she's going to have sex with him sooner rather than later.

I'm not sure why she thinks I need to know this. I don't tell her anything of my love life. I'm sure she thinks there's nothing to tell.

We have settled on some contractors. They do everything for you, from design to planning to the final build. I took a walk down the street where we've bought the building. There's not much to see, everything is boarded up, but work will be starting next week.

******

Saturday morning, and I am waiting at Edinburgh airport for Jin's flight to get in. I haven't seen her since she kissed me at Heathrow, before leaving, and I am unsure where we stand. She's returning, knowing her family have arranged a husband for her.

She had written to me several times and phoned as well, but always seemed to be keeping something from me. She has told me about the arrangement and that they have met several times on chaperoned dates. She said she needed to explain something in her last phone call when she arranged her visit. So today, as you can guess, my mind is racing.

Her plane landed thirty minutes ago, and I am waiting for Jin to appear through the arrivals door. When you are looking, it's surprising how many Japanese students come past.

"Rob," Jin calls as she walks as elegantly as ever through the door. Her smile and the way her eyes shine with happiness as she approaches me.

I take the precautious approach and smile back. When she gets close, I say, "Jin, it's so good to see you again," and bow my head slightly out of respect.

"Hey, less of the formal stuff and hug me," she says with an amused smirk.

I open my arms, and Jin steps straight in, feeling her press herself into me. "Sorry," I whisper. "Wasn't sure if we could show public displays of affection."

"No need to apologize. I thank you for your consideration and would request a kiss," she replies formally.

As you know, I never need to be asked twice for a kiss as our lips touch, and I feel her melt into me.

"So, where are you staying?" I finally ask when we come up for air.

"With you, I hope." She says. "Come on, let's get back to yours." I reluctantly release my arms from around her. I grab her case with what looks like a camera bag, and we make our way to where my car is parked.

As soon as we are on the road, I ask, "So how did you wangle not getting a hotel room?"

"Oh, that was easy. When they asked, I said you had a spare room and pointed out that we had already spent almost two weeks together."

"Fare enough, so what's happening this weekend?"

"First of all, we need to talk. Then I need to get some promotional photos of you before we can chill and spend time together." Then she gets a piece of paper out. "Can we go to this place? I need to pick up a parcel I posted."

"Yeah, that's on the way. What about the program your Uncle wants me to look at?"

Jin's face drops. "Uncle wants you to look at the payroll program. Money is going missing and he thinks there's a backdoor or sub program running."

"That shouldn't be hard to find. We can run a dummy company and see what happens. I'm guessing he wants an outsider doing it because he doesn't know who to trust."

"Exactly," Jin says watching Edinburgh go by.

We stop at a warehouse, and five minutes later, we walk out with two long tubes. Both are as tall as I am, and I need to fold the back seat down to fit them in the car. "What are they?" I ask.

"They are backdrops for the photos."

"So, can you explain what the photos are for?"

"Since we announced the venue and that you are coming. There has been a huge amount of interest. We thought Toru Iwatani would be the main attraction, but when I mentioned you are attending, that seems to have taken people's imaginations."

"Wait, Toru Iwatani, the inventor of Pac-Man, will be there?"

"Yes, and RoJo. We will have two posters, one with Toru Iwatani and the other with you. This is going to be the best one yet." Jin smiles, and I can't help but go along with her enthusiasm.

"There is one other thing that might make my being there a little more exciting."

"Oh, what's that," Jin says, looking at the world passing by her window.

"The release of Mystical Forest Two," I say, waiting for the reaction.

Jin takes a huge intake of breath and grabs my left arm. "Please tell me you aren't joking."

I look across at her, and her eyes are twice the size. I see a nervous twitch, and they seem to be tearing up. "No joke," I say. "I have the storyboards made out and the objectives. I have programmed the first six platforms and am in the process of doing the next six. Each game sector is split into six rooms, and each room has its pitfalls and treasures." Jin can't speak, so I continue. "The game will be finished by late May at this rate and ready to go for Japan."

I park up in my parking space and look across at Jin. She has gone into a meltdown. I can see her processing and working out. When she realizes the car has stopped, she looks around. "Are we there?"

"Yes, welcome to my humble...." before I can get the rest out, Jin throws herself at me.

I'm getting peppered with kisses. "Thank you, thank you, thank you," Jin says. "Mystical Forest Two's launch will put us on the international map."

Finally, she calms, and I say, "Shall we go upstairs?" Jin smiles at me and gets back into the passenger seat. We get up, and I carry her small suitcase upstairs.

By the time we get into the flat, Jin's demeanour has changed. There's music coming from Len's room. I put Jin's bag on my bed. "Len?" I call when I return to the lounge.

"Yeah," he says, opening his door.

"Hi, Len. Do you remember Jin?" I ask.

"Uhhh, yeah. You were at the Sega office with Mr. Aikawa." His eyes scan her. "What are you....." He then looks at me. "You two worked on the problem together... Nooooo.... you two," Lens brain is now putting the pieces together.

"Yes, Jin's here for the weekend. I would prefer if nobody else knows."

"Except me," a voice comes from Lens room. A woman comes to the door. "Hey," she says to Jin. "Hi Rob, my boyfriend here is a bit slow on the introductions...I'm Debra, but you can call me Debs." She turns to Len. "You didn't tell me how hot your flatmate is." She then smirks at Len's discomfort but then kisses him.

"Nice to finally meet you, Debs. It would be much appreciated if you could keep Jin being here to yourself."

She pretends to zip her mouth and then smiles. "I get it, no problem."

"Len, she's way too cool for you," I say, smiling. "Are you two hanging around for a bit?"

Debs looks at her watch. "No, I need to start my shift in about three-quarters of an hour. You two should drop in for a drink later."

"If we get time, we might just do that." I turn to Jin. "Have you been to an English pub yet?"

"No, we might take you up on your kind offer." Jin smiles in appreciation. Pointing to her Japanese clothes, "Rob, I need to get these off."

"Can't wait to get hold of him?" Debs says with a knowing smile.

"If you ever let him go down on you, you would have ripped your clothes off already," Jin says without blinking.

Debs looks at me, "sounds like a must-do. I like her," Debs then looks back to Jin. "Hope to see you again soon," Debs says, grinning. Len coughs. "Oh, sorry baby, are you feeling left out? You know I'm kidding, right?" She looks back at us. "Sorry, Rob, I got a little making up to do," and she closes the door.

Jin grabs my hand and pulls me into my room. "Rob, we need to talk." She closes the door, and I sit on the bed. "Before we do anything, I need to tell you about my situation." She takes a deep breath and sits next to me. "I have been introduced to a man who will become my husband in June." I go to speak, but Jin puts her finger to my lips to hush me. "Please hear me out. The thing is, although we get on very well and have become good friends, he is.........gay."

I stay quiet; I didn't expect that one. "Before we get intimate again, I want you to know what you are getting yourself into. We have chosen to have a marriage of convenience. It suits us both and to the outside world we will be happily married. In reality, we will be getting our sexual gratification from others. The only condition is that the outside world can never know." She looks at me for a reaction, but I am happy to listen. "This is where you come in. I would like you to be my lover, but if we are found out, it could cause shame on my family and me to be disowned. My husband-to-be will be shamed and made to leave the community." She takes a deep breath again. "Rob, I need you to be aware because you must be vigilant. I have also started taking the contraceptive pill, so there's less chance of me becoming pregnant with you." She's finished and looks at me for a reaction.

"Wow, I didn't expect that one," I say. "So, if we get found out, do you see any repercussions on me?"

"No, if it all comes out, most of the family's anger will be aimed at Yoshi and me. We have vowed to stick together whatever, though. Our union as husband and wife is permanent, and I will be known as Jin Morizono."

"Will I be your only lover, or will you be looking for a more regular lover closer to home?"

"For now, you are my only lover. Although I haven't ruled out a different scenario, you will be my only lover for now. I am a realistic person, Rob. I can't expect you to be there for me always. Although I will be bound to my husband, I can't do the same to you or expect me to be your only lover."

I sit there for a moment. This is another person that wants me for sex. I shake my head. This doesn't happen in real life. Only here I am living it. "So how will it work? It will take us a lot to get together."

"That has already been put in motion. As we talk, there is a meeting at head office where I am being promoted within Saga. My new position will mean I will visit Europe more and hopefully you."

This is a different Jin. She's way more confident. "I don't get it. Every girl seems happy with a small piece of me."

Jin smiles at me. "Rob, I have always been an academic and never had a huge sex drive. You changed me in those days in August. You touched me where no person could reach. I think once every couple of months will give me that release that I crave. For me, what you offer is not just sex. You are the first person to strip me back to my soul, for want of a better explanation. The intimacy we share is what I crave and will need from you. Please say yes, Rob."

"I'm not sure about the soul part. Are you sure once every couple of months is enough? I can't see......" I say a little confused.

1...89101112...14