You are Definitely Going to Hell Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like we've been spotted," I say to Kelly.

"Really?" Kelly asks as her eyes widen. She didn't look around as the two girls make their way over.

"Hey, Kells," the girl that spotted us shouts.

"Alright, Tina, Debra...Long time no see."

"Yeah, not seen you since New Year.....Who's your friend?"

"You remember I told to about Rob? Rob, these are my oldest friends, Tina and Debra."

Both girls' faces drop as they look me up and down. The two girls have curly hair like Kylie Minogue and way too much makeup.

I give them my best welcome smile. "Hello Tina, Debra," I say, extending a hand.

"So you're the Robert that goes to Edinburgh University?"

"Yeah, just starting my second year," I say, trying to stay cordial.

"So what's a gorgeous guy like you doing with a loser like Kelly? Why don't you come back with us, and we'll show you a good time."

I look at Kelly, and she seems scared and has tears forming. "You two should be so lucky, lucky, lucky," I say, quoting Kylie's first hit in the UK. I feel Kelly's head rest on my shoulder, trying to stifle a laugh. Then I add, "What's the going rate for a threesome with two prostitutes these days?" I ask. I looked and Kelly and shrugged. "Just curious," I say.

Kelly has to look away before she bursts out laughing.

"Your loss," Debra shouts.

"I don't think so," I shout back. "Kelly's got more going for her than you two put together." I'm a little annoyed, and Kelly senses it.

She puts her arm around me and looks me in the eyes. "Rob, don't ruin a good night. They're really not worth it." I smile at her, and she cups my cheek. I lean forward we share a kiss. Kelly, at first seems a little self conscious, but she soon relaxes and goes with the flow.

After I don't know how long, we broke for air. We rest our foreheads together and looked into each other's eyes. "Are you sure you want to go to a club?" I asked.

"No," was Kelly's only response.

"Come on, let's go back to your place." To that, Kelly smiles and nods enthusiastically.

It doesn't take us long to hail a taxi this time of night as we make our way back to Kelly's flat. Sitting in the back seat, our lips do not part, and it wasn't until the taxi driver coughs that we realize we are there.

I pay, and we go upstairs, stopping on every landing to kiss. Kelly is shaking as she puts the key in the lock. The door finally opens, and we stop to kiss inside the door as it closes behind us.

I kick off my shoes and remove my jacket. Kelly wastes no time and unbuttons my shirt, leaving me in my trousers. Kelly loops her hand through my belt and leads me toward her bedroom. She looks into my eyes and smiles as she closes the door behind us with a click.

She leans against the door looking at me. Now we are where she wants to be; she's a little uncertain about how to proceed. I take two paces towards her and cup her cheek as I lean in and gently kiss her. She responds, and I lean into her, pressing her against the door. As our passion rises, I pull our lips apart and take a deep breath.

As Kelly recovers from my first onslaught, I kiss her cheek and then along her jawline. She gasps, then groans as I reach her neck, and her head lolls to the side, giving me greater access. As I reach the fabric of her dress, I bring my hands up and pull the zip down her back.

She doesn't try to stop me, so I pull the zipper down as far as possible. When I can't go down any further, I bring my hands back up and push both shoulder straps down. As the top of her dress falls away, I kiss the newly exposed flesh. Reaching the swell of her breasts, I move to the center and down her cleavage. I bypass her bra, noticing that it is fastened at the front, but leave it for now and continue down.

Glancing up, I see that Kelly has her eyes closed and is only held up by leaning against the door. As I get to her belly button, I marvel at her blemish-free skin and spend a moment rubbing my face and kissing from one side to the other, causing her muscles to spasm.

My hands slide over her hips and around the back as my lips travel across her skin. I finally feel that ass I've been eyeing every time I've seen her in her uniform, and has also been tormenting me all night, when she walked before me.

Again I pull on the zip and bring it down to the curve of her bum. I gently pull on the hem to ease her dress over the swell of her hips. Her dress then falls to the floor, pooling at her feet, and I am stunned at the sight in front of me.

Kelly has black stockings with lace tops on. She has a matching bra and panties on with the same lace pattern. Her knickers are see-through, and the lace edges to the top of her slit giving me a tantalizing glimpse of the top of her clitoral hood.

Kelly again groans as I press my nose into the top of her slit as I inhale the unmistakable cent of her arousal. I glance up, and Kelly still has her eyes closed and a contented smile on her lips.

I stand and guide her to the bed where she sits. She pulls me in front of her and starts to undo my belt. She unbuttons my trousers and pulls the zip down over the obvious bulge of my hardening cock.

My trousers drop to my knees, but Kelly's eyes are fixed on my bulge. Her hand comes up and traces the outline of my cock. She glances up for permission. I smile, and her eyes return to what she's doing. Biting her bottom lips, she hooks her fingers into the waistband and pulls down. My cock gets caught in the front and bends down before springing free. She reacts by moving her head back so it doesn't hit her as it passes her face.

My boxers rest on the top of my trousers as Kelly gets her first look at my cock. I'm not sure if she's seen one before, but the way she looks at it, this must be the first one she's seen in real life.

My cock is moving with a pulse of my heartbeat. Kelly brings her back up and runs her fingers along the shaft. A smile spreads across her face. "Your skin is so silky, and your cock is so thick. Is that normal?"

"They come in all shapes and sizes. I've been told that my cock is not excessively long but has a very good girth. My first lover told me it was the perfect shape and hit her all in the right places."

"I hope it fits," Kelly says, glancing up at me. My vibrator isn't as thick as this."

"I am sure you will be fine if I prepare you properly."

I step back, remove my trousers and boxers from my legs, and kneel in front of Kelly. I kiss her once again, running my fingertips through her soft hair. My hands then run down over her collarbone and down between us. Kelly's skin gooses up as I glide over the swell of her ample breasts and meet in the center over the clasp holding everything together.

I look down as I unhook her bra and separate the cups, exposing her creamy breasts. The fifty-pence piece-sized light pink areolae and hard hot-pink nipples are exposed to my gaze for the first time. Our eyes meet, and her eyes scan mine for anything.

"You are amazing," I say. "You have an incredible body." I smile, and she returns it before coming back for another kiss. My hands continue exploring and run over the newly exposed skin, finally cupping a breast in each hand. Kelly's breasts are easily a D cup as I squeeze and then run my thumbs over each nipple in turn.

Kelly takes a bigger breath breaking our kiss. We rest our foreheads together as I look down at what I am playing with--pulling my head back a little as I shift my attention to kissing her neck. I again head down with only one thought in my head. I have to wrap my lips around those nipples; they are so suckable.

As I move down, Kelly lays back. First, she rests on her elbows, and our eyes lock as I move my hands to accommodate my movement toward my goal. I can hear Kelly gasp a little, or give a little groan, as I hit those sensitive areas.

She closes her eyes at the overwhelming stimulation as my lips caress her ample breasts. As my lips reach the outer ring of her areola, Kelly feels electric shock waves firing towards her loins, giving the silky patch on her knickers that covers her pussy an ever-growing wet spot.

As my lips lock around Kelly's nipple, I feel her whole body shudder like she's having a small orgasm. I am in no rush because we have all night as I worship both breasts. One of my biggest turn-ons is sensitive nipples. I have been lucky with all my lovers so far. Each one has sensitive nipples, but I believe Kelly's could be the most sensitive.

As I go from one to the other, Kelly drops back fully onto the bed and starts to push her pubic bone into my sternum. I listen to her breath, as she is gets closer to her first real orgasm from someone else. Her pelvic thrusting get more desperate.

"Christ Rob, I'm going tooooooo cuuuuuummmmmm," she almost screams as her orgasm takes her, and I haven't even touched her pussy yet.

As she calms, I kiss down her smooth flat belly and reach the elastic waistband of her back lacy knickers. Kelly lifts her hips as I tug at her knickers. The soft downy patch of light blond hair around her pubis comes into view as I pull her knickers down her smooth stocking covered legs and off over her feet.

Kelly tantalizingly raises her left knee. She hooks her heel on the edge of the bed and opens her legs, allowing my lusty gaze to see her whole pussy for the first time.

As I start kissing up the inside of her thigh, Kelly whimpers with desire as I work toward her glistening opening. Her arousal is total as her flower has opened fully. Her juices have pooled at the bottom, overflowed, and trickled as far as her pink wrinkled anus.

Kelly raises her right leg and spreads herself fully as I get to her outer blond wispy pubes. As I kiss toward the center, I press my nose into the top of her slit and breathe in the intoxicating aroma.

Kelly groans, "I've never been so turned on in my......" She's cut short as I drag my tongue the length of her slit. I pull away just before hitting her large protruding clit. Kelly gasps again and grabs a fistful of her duvet. "Holy shit, do that again."

Well, what the lady asks for, the lady gets. I repeat the motion but test the sensitivity of her clit. As my tongue brushes over the top, Kelly pushes her pussy forward, trying to increase the contact. With that encouragement, I return and circle her ever-growing nub. I must admit she has the largest clit I have had the pleasure to pleasure. It is like a small penis, maybe three-quarters of an inch or twenty millimeters in modern money.

I wrap my lips around it and gently suck at first. Kelly's eyes shoot open, and our eyes meet. I increase the suction and swirl my tongue around a little, giving Kelly a sensory overload. She looks at me with an amazed 'what the fuck' look before another orgasm rips through her body. This is by far the strongest one I think she has ever experienced, and I can only smile at the knowledge that we've only just begun.

I move down to lap up any remaining juices and gently bring her down from her high. Kelly has her head lying back, staring at the ceiling, and still breathing heavily. I watch her ample breasts rise and fall as he slowly calms.

She lets her legs drop down and raises herself on her elbows again. "Do you mind if I....." She hesitates, not knowing how I will react. I wait for her to say what she wants with a calming smile. She takes a deep breath and closes her eyes. "We talked earlier about me not being with a man before. I was wondering if you would let me explore?"

This wasn't the first time I'd had this request, and I smile and stand. Without a word, I climb onto the bed and lay down leaning myself on some pillows so I can watch. It takes her a second to move onto her side and looks at me from head to toe.

Kelly first moves up, straddles my lap, and tentatively kisses me, tasting herself for the first time. I can see her cogs turn, then conclude that she tastes good and comes back to clean my face. I close my eyes as the remnants of her orgasm is kissed away. She returns to my lips when satisfied that she has got it all.

As the kiss deepens, Kelly grinds herself against my shaft. I feel the slickness of her juices being deposited on the underside of my cock. "Oh fuck," she gasps in my ear. "I can't wait to put that inside me. Can I play later?"

"mhmhmhmhmh," I groan. "Do what you want. I am yours tonight." I let her take control and go at her pace, and besides, I am in total heaven.

Kelly continues to kiss me and grinds herself against my shaft. She finally kneels up, giving access to her incredible tits. I feel her hand wrap around my cock and rub the head through her soaking-wet folds. "Oh fuck," she says as she groans and breaths out simultaneously.

Kelly notches the large swollen end of my cock into her opening. She pushes down tentatively, but she backs off when I don't instantly start to slide in.

She then drops herself down forcefully. "Hey, slow and even for your first time," I say as my cock flicks out across her anus, lubricated by her wetness. She looks at me and takes in my advice.

Realigning me, she pushes down more evenly. Instead of pulling back off, she adds more weight this time. I can feel her entrance opening to receive me. Suddenly the head disappears, and I find myself a couple of inches inside her tight pussy.

Kelly's eyes suddenly open at the sudden invasion. "Holly fuck, that's so much bigger than my toy," Kelly says as she takes a couple of breaths to relax. I smile at her and then go back to worshiping that rack again. As I suck one of her nipples between my lips, I feel her pussy spasm around me. Amused by this, I repeat the process with the other nipple and get the same result.

Kelly must have recovered from her initial shock because she applies a little more pressure, making me slide in a little further. Kelly then pulls up a little before pushing me even deeper. She continues this, getting a little deeper each time. I have to stop sucking and focus on not coming quite yet.

Although this is different, I still remember what happen with Jin. Jin didn't want to let me in, and in the end, I came while she was forcing me in.

Kelly continues with her movement, but now I can't resist pushing back against her. I can feel her opening start to stretch around my thicker base. "Oh, this feels so good," Kelly says triumphantly. She isn't fully on me yet but enjoying the journey. "God, whoever said it was right, your cock does hit those spots. Shit, I'mmmmm cuuummmmmiiiinnnnggggggggg."

I feel her pussy clamp around me. I try my best not to cum, but I am so turned on my cock erupts inside her. "Oooohhhhhhh ssshhhhhiiittttt," I moan. "Sorry, Kelly, I couldn't stop myself."

Kelly's eyes open again, and she stifles a happy laugh. "Did you just cum?" I nod in answer. "But you're still as hard. I thought guys went soft after they came?"

"I don't always; I often stay hard, especially when there's still pressure on my cock."

Kelly considers this moment as she continues to move up and down. "Good, I'm not ready to stop yet," she says finally.

My first orgasm wasn't earth-shattering, so I was more than happy to continue. We get into a rhythm, and she finally sinks right down to the base.

Kelly stops, fully impaled, and looks down. "That feels so stretched and full." She looks back up at me. "Can you fuck me now?"

I smile and don't need to be asked twice. Kelly lifts herself off and falls, lying beside me. I waste no time getting up; I push a pillow under her ass and slide myself back in. We groan at our reunion as I slowly slide back and forth. Getting a rhythm going, I speed up, and Kelly's eyes roll into the back of her head as she lets out a long groan.

As Kelly gets closer to her next orgasm, she gets gradually louder as I pound away. With sweat running down my face, I start to feel the sensation that tells me I'm getting close. Kelly's body quivers as she approaches another climax. I hold off as long as I can but am triggered by her pussy pulsating, and I slam myself full depth before her pussy clamps around, holding me tight. Kelly screams as her largest orgasm so far hits her. It's enhanced and prolonged by my cock pulsing and painting the inside of her womb with my cum.

"Ooohhhhh fuuuccccckkkkk that feels g..." is all I can say before my body gives out. I lean my head onto the pile of pillows I used to prop myself up, still with us coupled together.

It takes us both a while to be calm enough to speak, and Kelly is the first to break the silence. "Wow, what a way to lose my virginity," she says, still trying to catch her breath a little. "I must say the reality blows away the fantasy." She looks at me and bites her bottom lip in anticipation of her next comment. "You have no idea how many times I've played in this bed with my rubber friend fantasizing about tonight."

"I think I've got the picture," I say. My position isn't the most comfortable, so I push myself up, causing my deflated cock to slide out.

Kelly's eyes double in size as two loads start to ooze out. Her hand comes down and scoops up the first blob. She looks at it for a moment, and her eyes quickly flick to see if I'm paying attention. Then she pops it straight in her mouth and closes her lips around her finger to savor our combined flavor.

"Mmmmm, we taste good together," she says as a smile spreads across her face. "Want to share a shower?"

Not one to say no to a lady, we get up and spend the next half hour cleaning each other thoroughly. By the time Kelly finishes cleaning my cock, it is fully erect again.

I decide to go down on her when we get back into bed--the shocked look on her face when my tongue latches onto her g-spot. The sudden sensory overload makes Kelly instantly explodes all over my face. I don't think she knows she's a squirter, but I haven't finished, and as you might have already guessed, I slide straight in with one smooth motion, and before she knows what is happening, I start pumping again--wave after wave of orgasms meshed together as I get a good fast rhythm going. By the time I have unloaded for a third time, Kelly is a shaking mess.

She hasn't passed out and has this most satisfied smile as she comes down from whatever celestial plane she went. I lay there holding her and gently stroking her. As Kelly becomes more coherent, she snuggles into me, and we fall asleep in each other's arms.

******

"Honey, I'm home," I say, walking through the apartment door.

"In here," Len says from his room. I knock and go in. "You're late. I was expecting you around three o'clock." Lens eyes are glued to the video screen where he's playing on his new Master System and the familiar sight of Darius Two on the screen.

"Yes mum, sorry mum. I got a little delayed."

"Oh yeah, her name wasn't Jenny by any chance, was it?"

"No mate, you know I don't tell you shit."

"So it was a girl then," Len says, putting his controller down and standing up. He grins at me and says, "I take it you need a hand with your stuff before it gets too dark."

"Yes, please, mate," I say as we walk into the living area. "You know, I've missed this place," I say, looking at the now familiar living room and kitchen.

"Yeah, it does seem to grow on you." Len gets his shoes on, and we make our way downstairs. As we get to the car, Len asks, "So what number are you up to now?"

"Number?"

"How many girls have you ruined for us poor mortals?"

I look at him as I hand him the first box of many. "Umm, seven," I say.

"Wow, had a busy summer then."

"Not really; I hooked up with Charlie until she shagged Wayne. You know I'm not one to boast. Although you might meet Liz, who wants to come up for the odd weekend."

"Liz, have I met her?"

"No, and please keep this to yourself. She's a teacher from my old school and could get into trouble if they find out we are in a sexual relationship."

1...7891011...14