You are Definitely Going to Hell Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your room is a complete contradiction. I guess you gave me the playboy as one thing, right, but I don't get it. Why would you need to buy Playboy?" I point to Bec on the wall. "Lisa Lovegood? What's so spec...." She spots the picture of us outside the courthouse. "Oh shit, you're friends." The smile on Maria's face is beautiful. "Who are the other two girls?"

"The blond on the end is my ex-girlfriend, Charlie who rang earlier, and the shorter girl next to me is my best friend, Jenny.

"That bodes well for me," Maria says, smiling.

"Why?"

"You seem to like blonds," she says, turning a nice shade of pink.

"I'm told I have a definite soft spot for blonds," I say.

Maria walks back towards me. "Enough questions for now; I would like to get to know you better, though. You are a very interesting man.

I stand as Maria gets close and wrap my arms around her. She trembles with anticipation as I pull her body tight against mine and run one hand through her soft hair cupping her head at the back. I hold her head in place as I press my lips to hers.

Maria parts her lips and darts her tongue between my lips. The sweet taste of the tea she drank tingles my senses. Our tongues dance to what feels like a familiar tune. Her lips are full and soft as they move in perfect synchronicity to mine. This time I groan into her mouth as I feel myself getting lost in the moment.

As our lips part for us to catch a breath, I brush my lips against her cheeks and down her jawline. Her hair is swept to one side, giving unobstructed access to her neck. Again Maria groans as my lips make contact with the smooth skin of her neck.

"Oh, shit, you...." she can't speak.

My fingers caress her back, and my left hand has found a way into the silky smooth skin underneath. As my right-hand teases the rest of her jumper free, I reluctantly pull away and glance into her eyes for permission to remove the tight-fitting jumper I was admiring in the cafe.

There is no spoken consent as Maria raises her arms, and I pull her jumper up and over her head; I can feel her shimmy out of her tight jumper. Her arms are the last to be freed, and I place her jumper on the chair near my bed. My eyes scan the newly revealed skin and the lacy material of her bra covering her impressive mounds.

Maria's hands pull the t-shirt from my jeans and over my head in one smooth motion. Now it is her eyes that are looking at me. As she scans my torso, her eyes widen as they move across the six-inch scar. Her hands automatically come up and touch the outer limit of my scar, causing me to spasm. She obviously thinks that is for a later conversation because she turns her attention to my chest and six-pack.

Our lips come back together, and my hand glides over the silky smooth skin of her back before coming to a stop at her bra strap and unclipping it on the first try. It's amazing what difference the inch-wide piece of material makes to my wondering hands.

Her hands reach down and start undoing the buttons on my 501's. I step back a little to give her room and allow me to slip her bra fully off. I resist the temptation to look down as we gaze into each other's eyes.

A satisfied smile spreads across her face as she finally undoes the last button. Once again, we return for a kiss, but this time I get the overwhelming sensation of her naked breasts pressing against my chest. If I were still a virgin, that would have made me shoot my load right there.

It's my move, and my hands investigate the waistband of her skirt. I soon find the button and zipper. Making short work of it, it soon hits the floor.

Maria steps out of the garment and pivots to sit on the bed. Her head is a good height for her to remove my jeans and see what I have to offer. My cock is already trying to escape the confines of my jeans. Maria takes a moment to trace the outline of what is sticking through the opening.

She peels my jeans away and pushes them down my legs as far as she can. I take a step back and unceremoniously take them the rest of the way. I step back into place, and Maria cups my balls through my boxers with one hand while sizing up my cock with the other.

Maria can't wait any longer and pulls my boxers down. A satisfied look spreads across her face. "That's going to stretch me," she says. Leaning forward, she holds my shaft in her hand and kisses a bead of precum from the head. "Mmmm, you taste so good." Before I can say a thing, her mouth opens as far as she can, and I feel a warm wet feeling surround my cock.

I groan, "Oh fuck." Maria swirls her tongue around the head, concentrating on the little knot of nerve endings on the underside. "Maria, if you continue to do that, I will cum."

Maria pulls back and her big blue eyes look up at me. "You're not a one cum wonder, are you?"

"No, that was just a warning," I say, trying to control myself as she doubles her efforts. It's too late as she pushes me past my point of no return. "Shit, Maria, I'm going tooooo cuuuummmmm."

Maria doesn't even flinch as I fire the first of many shots into her mouth. She swallows after each shot and doesn't spill a drop. Maria looks up at me as my cock drops out of her mouth with a triumphant smile.

I kneel and kiss her deeply before gently pushing her back. I run my hands down her body over her breast to the waistband of her tights and panties. She lifts her hips to let me pull them down. They slide over her smooth skin easily as I pull them over her feet and off. Finally, Maria is lying in front of me naked.

I'm pleased to see Maria is naturally blond with a well-trimmed pussy. She opens her legs when she sees my eyes scan her body, and I see she has shaved around her pussy lips.

"I love how you look at me, Rob," Maria says as she watches my eyes scan her body.

I lean down and kiss her mons, bringing my hands up and opening her lips. Her natural musk is intoxicating as I run my tongue over her pussy. Her taste matches her smell, and I push my tongue in further to get more of her juices.

I think it's fine time this lady had an orgasm from a lover, and I push my finger inside her, looking for her g-spot. I know I've found it when Maria whimpers and raises her hips. Feeling her fingers run through my hair, I wrap my lips around her protruding clit to increase her pleasure and gently suck.

Maria's breathing is getting harder as she heads toward a climax. I let her calm a little before inserting my tongue back inside her and easing it toward her raised bud of nerve endings. I curl my tongue up, wrap my top lip over her clitoral hood and suck as I rub my tongue back and forth vigorously.

"Holy ffffuuucccckkkkk," Maria screams as she explodes into my mouth. Her legs clamp my head as she digs her nails into my scalp.

As the pressure from her thighs lessen their grip, I kiss up her stomach towards her breasts as Maria comes down from what is probably her biggest-ever orgasm. A smile spreads across my face in anticipation of what's to come. Poor Maria will not know what has hit her.

I kiss around her breasts, letting her wallow in her post-orgasmic bliss. When I feel she's there, I move up and wet the end of my cock in the copious amount of fluids still seeping from her opening. I push and feel her entrance open for me. Her pussy is tight, and I would have difficulty entering her if it weren't for the lubricants. Still, she's nowhere near as tight as Jin was. Her eyes lock on mine as she feels her pussy being stretched.

I feed my cock in as I sink into her little by little. Maria is tight and feel another spasm through her vaginal walls. As I get a rhythm going, Maria starts to push against me, and we finally bottom out. My cock feels like a perfect fit as I hold my ground, letting her get used to my girth.

Slowly I pull my hips back, so that all that remains in her is my tip, then I push back until we are completely joined. "Maria, you feel perfect for me," I whisper, getting a smile in response. I repeat this several times, getting a little faster each time. I speed up slowly as Maria's pussy continues to spasm. She's quite quiet as I continue to fuck her. The only way I know I am doing everything right is the juices dripping off the underside of my balls.

The relative quiet is torn apart as another orgasm takes Maria by surprise, as she almost makes me cum again with her spasming pussy. I manage to keep control, calming myself and pleading with my body to last longer--anything to stay inside this goddess for longer. Another orgasm followed by another in short succession. Each time her orgasmic scream is lessened a little.

I can feel my balls start to stir as I bow to the inevitable. I speed up, and the impact of our pubic bones increases. The increased stimulation on Maria's clit pushes her to another climax, followed by two smaller ones. They are now blending into each other, and the only noises from Maria are guttural groans. Her whole body is spasming from continual orgasms as her massaging pussy walls tip me over the edge. I hold back for that split second longer before unleashing my second torrent of cum for the evening. As the first shot fires deep into Maria's womb, she lets out one last orgasmic scream, and then there's silence.

The only sound is our efforts to catch our breath and recover. I collapse down with my head lying on her right breast. My only conscious thought is to make sure Maria is okay. I can feel her chest heaving up and down, and she's gently stroking my hair as she helps me come back to earth.

Finally, I feel I can move my head without getting spaced out. I look up and am greeted by the most beautiful smile. "Hey," Maria says.

"Hello, beautiful," I reply. I manage to get to my feet and then crawl onto the bed next to Maria. "Are you staying the night," I ask?

Maria turns her head; she obviously hasn't even considered it. "Do you mind?"

"Not in the least," I say. "Shower?"

"Together?" She asks.

"Only if that's okay with you."

"More than okay." She groans as she gets up and then looks at me, waiting. "Come on; I want to get to bed, cuddle and find out the other three things I got right about you."

We spend a while washing each other before the water starts to run cold. To have free rein over Maria's body is an incredible experience. I would even put her body above Bec's; it is perfect for me. Maria took a second looking at my scar. I know she will ask me about it as soon as possible.

After drying each other, we snuggle under the covers, and Maria settles with her head on my chest. "I've got to ask, Rob. Where did you get your scar from?"

"My ex-girlfriend's mother tried to accuse me of attacking her. Her husband believed her. He and two workers beat me up and left me in the boot of my car to die in the hospital car park. I would be dead if it weren't for one of them getting a guilty conscience. One of my broken ribs punctured my lung, and I nearly drowned in my blood." The look of horror on Maria's face is disturbing. "The photo of the three girls and me was taken outside the courthouse in Ashford. It all came out in the trial that the mother was telling a pack of lies, and her husband is now in prison doing time."

"Shit Rob, and Lisa came to support you?"

"Yeah, she came over especially. She's a good friend," I say, smiling. Then I frown. "I've not heard from her in a while, though; I hope she's okay."

"I'm sure she's fine," Maria says to reassure me.

"So, did I pass? Has your faith in the male side of the species been restored?"

"Oh, you passed with distinction. Not sure about my faith in others, though." She looks at me for a moment. "I'm still wondering what I got right about you."

I roll my eyes, "Okay, so we know I'm no virgin. I am a computer geek who plays video games. I read porn, so that's three. What's the fourth?"

Maria runs through what she said and asks, "Where is your flatmate?"

"He's got himself a new girlfriend and likes to hang around the bar where she works."

"Oh, so the fourth is probably the saddest. You go to The Cafe for the company because you don't like being up here alone."

"Yep, that just about sums me up. I've only really mingled with a few people. The place I grew up was quite isolated, and no other kids lived in the street. I guess it's just followed on here."

We talk about our home lives and what we want for the future. Surprisingly she is an only child like me. Maria is looking to become a doctor. She's just as impressed with my ambitions of computer programming. Not sure if she's just being kind.

It's silent for a moment. "Rob, where do we go from here?"

"In what way?"

"You know, I'm not looking for a long term boyfriend, but someone I can spend the night with would be nice. What do you say?"

"I'm not looking to get close to anyone. Charlie and I have agreed that we will see about getting back together when we finish university."

"But you're okay to have sex with other women?"

"Yeah, we're free to sleep with whoever we like as long as we don't get attached."

"Suits me," Maria says as she moves on top of me. "Any chance of a nightcap?"

There's no rush because it's Friday. Maria stays on top and slides me in as soon as I have risen to the occasion. She's still a snug fit as we grind against each other, slowly making love. There seems to be a similar connection to that I have with Bec; the difference is this is our first night, and everything seems familiar. I'm not sure how long we were slowly making love, but the moment we come down from our mutual climax, there is an understanding, but nothing is said. We hold each other like we don't want to let go but drift off to sleep eventually.

******

It's been a quiet weekend, and Maria returned to her place Saturday afternoon after another couple more rounds. She left with a strange walk and a huge smile on her face.

It's been a busy day, and I've come into The Cafe to relax. Monday is my busiest day, and I sit for once with nothing in front of me.

Dee brings me my usual, and I sit with my eyes closed for a moment. I hear some people enter the Cafe, but I keep my eyes closed for a moment. When I open them, I have four ladies sitting down, looking at me with stupid grins.

"And what can I do for you ladies?" I say, eyeing them one by one.

"Nothing," the one nearest me says.

"Just thought we would introduce ourselves," a second one says. "I am Dawn." Dawn is a very striking girl. Her straight black hair reminds me of one of my early teen crushes, Morticia Adams. She was played by an actress called Carolyn Jones, gets my blood pumping just thinking of her.

"Hello, Dawn. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"This is Kimberly, and the two ladies at the back are the two Tracy's'."

I nod to the three other girls. Kimberly is a shorter girl and can't be much over five feet. What she lacks in height, she more than makes up in breast size. She must have one of the biggest pair I've ever seen. I'm sure she doesn't use bras but hammocks. Her face isn't bad either and is framed very well by her long brown wavy hair.

The two Tracy's' are no Maria, but they aren't bad. I think I've been spoilt for choice up to now and am finding myself overly critical. Both girls have mousy hair with blond highlights. Both seem a little heavy, but they have curves in all the right places. One of them has the most incredible eyes that seem to be a little worried.

I wonder what that look is for and then say, "I take it that you are friends of Maria's?" They grin at me, and I can't help smiling back. "So, I take it from your behaviour that she's told you about her coming back to apologise?" I say. They all nod again. "The question is, what did she tell you?"

"Only that you more than made up for every man that's so much as talked to me," A tall blond says as she walks up to the table.

"Hello, Maria. How are you feeling?"

"A little less sore, thank you very much," She says with a wide smile. She leans over for a kiss and then sits next to me. "This lot hasn't been a pain, have they?"

"Nah, we had just got introductions out the way, and they were just going to tell me what you told them."

"Just that you really hit the spot, I swear." She's looking at me like she wants to ask something.

"Okay, I give. What is it?"

"Well, me and the girls were talking yesterday, and they wanted to know if they could......you know?"

"No....what?" I said, not getting it straight away. My eyes widened...."You lot want to have some of the same?" I look round at the nodding heads in disbelief. After the sex with Maria, I had known there would be seconds, but all her friends? I take a deep breath. "Doesn't anyone have a boyfriend?"

"I do," one of the Tracy's says. "But we've given each other a free pass through university."

"You realize he's not going to be best pleased when I ruin you for him?"

She opens her mouth to say something but then sees the expression on Maria's face. "He's that good?" She asks Maria and gets a nod in return.

All this seems surreal to me, and I wonder if my life is just one weird dream and I will wake up after being in a coma for two years.

I shake my head to clear myself. "I'm sorry, I need to think about this. It's all a bit much."

I walk to the counter, hand over enough for a tip, and walk out the door in a daze.

About fifty yards down the road, I hear, "Rob, wait up." I turn to see Maria jogging to catch up. I can't help but sneak a look at the movement under her open coat. "Can I walk with you?.....Please?....We don't have to talk?"

I turn and continue walking. "You're making my life a little over-complicated." Maria loops her arm through mine.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I didn't know they would want some." She stops, "It's not going to stop me from getting some, is it?"

I smile, "I doubt it, but how would it even work?" We get to the local park. It's a typical mid-October evening, and the place is empty. "Are guys really that inadequate?"

"Unfortunately men our age are." She takes a deep breath. "I don't know how, or if, it will work. You can set the parameters, and we'll work out the rest......you can easily stop it if one of us fucks up. That should keep us all in line." She laughs, "Christ, none of us would want to upset the group."

"When you say group, you make it sound more than the five of you?" I stop and lean against the back of a bench.

"All told, there are ten in the building. We hang out and sit around the communal area, but some have boyfriends, and others don't seem interested." She looks into my eyes. I find it a change that I don't have to look down too much, and I wrap my arms around her.

Maria snuggles into me, but still keeps her eyes locked on mine. I look out over the park and then back to the warmth of Maria's eyes. I take a deep breath.

"Okay.......but still........" My mind is going around in circles, but my cock is fully erect. At least one part of me is happy about it. "There will need to be rules. It can't be just a free for all."

"I know it will need a little planning."

"How often do you need to......before you need it again?"

Maria laughs. "How often do I need to fuck?" I nod. "That's a good question. Every day if you gave me just half of what we did, but once a week will keep me ticking over."

"I can't believe how my life is so different.......This doesn't happen in real life.....What the hell is happening?"

"What do you mean?"

"Two years ago, I was a virgin. Then something happened where I met someone that spent her time teaching me. Within days I get my first girlfriend." I get my photo out of my wallet and hand it to Maria. I point at Charlie. "After Charlie and I split, and I started Uni. I end up having sex with my best friend, Jenny." I point Jenny out, "and then Bec comes into my life," I point at Bec. "I'm just an ordinary guy from Ashford. What business have I got to even dream of having sex with a world-famous porn star?"