You are Definitely Going to Hell Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy wraps tightly around me and pulsates as she starts to cum. With a cry that breaks Tracy out of her post-orgasmic trance. I don't slow as I feel the beginning of another orgasm build. The bed begins to shake, it knocks against the wall, as I drive my cock deep into Weebles pulsating pussy over and over. I can feel the grip of her pussy lips, reluctant to let my cock go on each outward stroke. I glide in and out of her with ease as her cum lubricates my shaft.

Because I have already cum once, this takes a little longer as I look down at a person I believe has now passed out. As I cross my line and begin to cum I let out a real guttural groan as I shoot load after load deep into Weebles pussy.

That's all I have to offer at this moment, and I move both of Weebles legs over to the side before I flop back down between the two friends. I am breathing hard as if I've just run the four hundred meters at the same speed I would run the hundred.

Tracy moves onto her side as my breathing slows, and I look at her friend.

"Is she okay? She looks like she's sleeping." Tracy asks as she repositions herself on my chest.

I wrap my arm around her, cuddling her, and whisper, "Yeah, she's still breathing."

"Is this the first time someone has passed out?"

"No, my ex-girlfriend did several times, as well as my best friend."

"You fucked your best friend?"

"Yeah, she was between boyfriends and much like you wanted to see what all the fuss was about."

"Is that who you got the five things to satisfy a woman from?" Tracy asks, now looking into my eyes.

"Her and my friend Bec," I say, pointing to the picture on the sideboard.

Tracey's eyes focus on the picture, then she looks up at the poster of Lisa Lovegood. She gets up for a closer look.

"The girl on my far right is Jenny, my best friend. Between her and me is my ex, Charlie, and the lady on my left holding my hand is Bec."

"Do you like Lisa Lovegood because your friend Bec looks like her twin?"

"No, I like Lisa Lovegood because she is my friend Bec." Tracy looks at me in disbelief, but the camera doesn't lie. "I call her Bec because that's how I know her. Rebecca Brown is her given name."

Tracy carefully puts the photo back, and I watch her naked body jiggle as she walks back over. She grabs the discarded duvet, and I help her cover Weeble up.

"I think she's gone to sleep," Tracy says.

"Wouldn't be the first," I say.

Tracy climbs under the covers and snuggles up to me. "You're a very surprising man, Rob. I don't usually cum from penetration, but you got me so worked up. I hope we will be doing this again soon."

"I hope we will do this again before you leave in the morning."

"I'm sure we can manage something," she says with a huge smile. Tracy kisses my lips, and we settle down for the night. We both drift off, satisfied with the night's activities.

I'm woken by someone climbing on top of me. It's still dark, and I can't see my alarm clock from where I am. I feel a pair of lips find mine in the dark, and when I respond, she groans, ah, Tracy. Weeble has a softer tone to her voice.

I'm already hard from my morning glory, and Tracy does waste any time. I feel a hand, then a slight pressure as the head of my cock pops straight in. It takes a couple of strokes to get me full depth, but once she's there, she rotates her hips straight away. This is a girl who's woken up a little horny and is just scratching that itch.

Her pussy is still very wet from the sex we had earlier, but as she continues grinding into me, I feel she is adding to that. "Sorry, Rob. I couldn't resist."

"Don't be silly. Never will grumble about being woken up like this."

I feel Weeble lean in and get a kiss first from me and then from Tracy. "I would have myself, but I'm feeling a little sore...anyway, what happened last night?"

"You passed out when........"

"Fuck, that was so good. Sorry, Rob, I've never passed out before." Weeble says, cutting Tracy off.

"Ooooohhhhh fuccckkkk, that feels so good," Tracy says as she continues with her fun. "Rob, when I come up on my own, will you let me do this again? It feels so nice."

"Mmmmm," is all I can say.

I'm getting close, but Tracy beats me to it as I feel her pussy pulsate, her juices running through my pubes, and her body goes stiff. Tracy doesn't make as much noise as she did earlier, but the cuddle she gives me after is amazing.

She then realizes, "oh baby, you didn't cum."

"Oh, let me finish him of Trace," Weeble says. "You know I've got a taste for it."

"More like an addiction," Tracey says as she slides me out and then off me.

Weeble's straight in with her mouth as I feel the warmth of her mouth stretching over the head of my cock. "Shit, I'm not going to last long like that, Weeble." She doesn't say anything, and I guess that's what she wants because she speeds up. "Oh, shhhhhhiitttttt...." I say as I shoot my load into the eager mouth.

Weeble takes a moment to ensure she's got the last drop before kissing me and laying back down. "Mmmmmm delishhhhh..." she says, sounding rather happy.

I drifted off to sleep again, being stroked and kissed by two females in a post-orgasmic daze. It was so calming and nice to feel sandwiched between two naked bodies. I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

******

We were all up and out at the same time. The Tracy's both needed to get back, and I had my morning swim to take. I did do the gentlemanly thing and walked them both to their door.

Tuesday was always an odd day. I had Math and Typing in the morning but today we were allowed to leave early because our lecturer had an appointment to attend. I use the extra time to recharge the batteries and have a quiet coffee in The Cafe.

I glance out of the window and see Maria waiting outside my door for me. I tap on the window to let her know I am already here, and she comes in with a big smile. "Hey Rob, sorry, I thought I was early..."

"You were, but I was earlier. What is it you wanted me for?"

"Ahhhh...." she looks around The Cafe.. "Can we take this upstairs? I don't want people overhearing and then spreading rumours."

"Yeah, no problem." I have almost finished my coffee, so I drink the last mouthful, and we go upstairs. I walk behind, watching the most perfect ass sway in front of me, even though she's wearing a coat. I'm sure she looks behind several times to check I'm watching. "We should have the place to ourselves until six," I say as we get to my door.

"Good, although your flatmate will probably know most of what's going on anyway."

I unlock the door, "Len, are you in?" I shout, with no answer. Then I continue with our conversation. "Over time, I suppose, but I'm not going to tell him......so, what are you here for?"

Maria walks over and puts the paperwork on the side. She slips her coat off, and I can't help but scan her body. Everything she has on fits tight to her curves, and I can't help but say, "Nice."

Maria smiles shyly, and her cheeks turn a nice shade of red. "Why is it you make me feel so good inside." She picks up her paperwork and makes her way to the sofa before I take my coat off and join her.

"Not sure, but I hope that's a good thing."

"Yeah, I'm sure it is." She says as she is distracted, looking at her notes. "Right Rob, after the two Tracy's came home this morning beaming from ear to ear and unable to walk in a straight line, the girls have asked me to push this forward and get things going as fast as possible. They were even in the University clinic getting tested first thing."

"Oh, okay. What have you lot discussed?" I say smiling at their enthusiasm.

"Our main objective was to do this without bringing too much attention to us. I think you will be happy with that as well. The other thing is the girls would like you to take a test regularly. We have asked a couple of the girls with boyfriends to get involved with the organizing. We think this gives everyone a fair chance to spend time with you."

"Everyone, how many are there that want to do this?"

"Five, possibly six. One of the girls has a date and wants to see how that goes."

"Fair enough....anything else?"

"We also wrote down the ideas you had yesterday and the couple I said earlier. I take from your comment about Len that you will not be boasting to anyone who listens."

"Not my style, and to be honest, the same goes with you girls. I don't want people outside the circle to get interested."

"Yeah, I don't see that as a problem. I think they want to keep you in the group. So to start with, we thought the girls could put their names forward if they are in need, and if more than one name is down, then the girl who hadn't seen you for the longest time would be first."

"That sounds fair, but I will need the odd weekend if any other friends want to come to Edinburgh."

"That's fine, just let one of us know, and they will pass it on. Just out of interest, how many girls do you see?"

"There's a possibility of four others coming up for the odd weekend."

"Is Lisa in that four?"

"She is, and you will probably meet her at some point. She will also stay for several days, so there will be a little break."

"Rob, out of all the girls, I am the only one not actively looking for a boyfriend. I think that if I am getting what I need from you, then unless Mr. Perfect walks through the door, I will wait until I have finished Uni."

"As long as nobody gets attached, you girls can do what you like."

Maria gives me a warm smile before running through all the rules and regulations of the club. "We've called it 'The Club' because harem doesn't sit well."

"Oh god, no. I will never want to have a harem. Girls will always have the free choice to be with me." I smile at the name they've chosen instead. "Let's just pray that none end up in the club."

"We thought that, but everyone just started calling it that." Maria looks at me as she simultaneously puts her paperwork back in her folder. "Rob, before I go tonight, is there any chance you will let me ride that cock of yours? I'm so horny just talking that we can get straight to it." She bites her bottom lip and gives me puppy dog eyes.

"I'm sorry......" I start stringing it out. "Foreplay is mandatory." I smile at her face first drop and then realise what I have said.

"You bugger," she says, hitting my arm.

"One of the Tracey's said something about her wanting Q&C sometimes," I said before leaning in and kissing her. Those lips of hers are so full and soft. I could spend the night kissing alone. "Fuck..." I groan.

Maria breaks the kiss, "Q&C," she says with a frown.

"Yeah, Quickie and Cuddles," I say.

"Oh right, that sounds good." Maria gets up, pulling me to my feet. Before I know it, we are in my bedroom, taking each other's clothes off between kisses. As my boxers and her knickers hit the floor, we climb onto the bed. Our naked bodies push against each other, full of lust and the need for a release.

Maria climbs on top as we get lost in our little world. With her legs straddling me, my hard cock pushes against her opening. Maria positions herself so that when we grind toward each other, the head of my cock pops straight in.

"Ohhh fuck," she says. "I needed you inside me so badly." She comes back down to continue kissing. Breathing heavily, we continue to press ourselves together. Each thrust pushes my cock deeper inside her and makes us moan louder as my girth stretches her pussy open.

We continue until my cock bottoms out without fanfare. The groaning escalates as our pubic bones grind against each other, stimulating her clit. Maria's pussy pulsates, and I feel her juices spreading through my pubes and around my balls.

Still lost in our world, Maria starts to shake. With a film of sweat on both of us, I am feeling my climax building fast. Maria senses this and breaks the kiss. With me now supporting her head so we are cheek to cheek, I whisper, "I'm going to cum soon."

Maria intensifies her movement, which I match straight away. "Cum for me, Rob."

"My pleasure," I answer. I hold back as I feel myself harden just that little bit before I cum. I hold on for that extra second when I feel Maria's pussy clamp shut on my inward stroke. I force myself inside fully and erupt. I fill her womb with spurt after spurt of my baby making batter.

As we go through our mutual orgasmic highs, we hold each other tight. No words are said, just heavily breathing into each other's ears.

Neither of us moves for quite a while. Maria is the first to break the silence as she raises her head and looks down at me. "Wow! That was intense."

"It gets like that sometimes. Especially when we are both in need."

"If I'm honest, that was the most incredible moment of my love life." She smiles at me and rests her head back down. "Do you mind me just having sex with you and not looking for anyone?"

"You can do what you like, as long..."

"As I don't get attached," Maria says, finishing my sentence. "Don't worry. Your magic tongue will focus me on finishing my degree and remove any complications that a boyfriend might bring."

"That might work great for both of us then." Maria goes to move. "Don't move yet," I ask. "This is rather comfortable."

"I thought I was crushing you."

"The way you've spread yourself, it feels great." We settle down for a while until my cock softens and slips out, bringing a flood of mixed juices.

"Oh yuk," Maria says as she gets up. She walks over, trying to keep her legs locked together, pulling the t-shirt she had on at the weekend out of the drawer. Once she's covered, she makes a quick dash to the toilet. Five minutes later she returns. "Christ, you filled me up there," she says, walking back in and pulling the t-shirt off. "Am I good to stay the night?"

"If you want," I say as she climbs back and snuggles up with her head on my shoulder.

"Hey, wasn't Charlie supposed to phone you?"

"Yeah, I guess she forgot," I say, a little worried for her.

"You realise, after this week, your life here will change beyond recognition."

To be continued...

******

Please don't forget to leave your feedback and any comments you might have.