You are Definitely Going to Hell Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria looks closely at the photo. "Bec is very beautiful, and so are the other two for that."

"All the women I have had sex with have been, what I would say was, out of my league. Since I met Bec, I have had sex with another four women, and many have returned for more. Three girls have given me their virginities; I even have one traveling up on the train soon for a weekend with me. Now I have you girls desperate to be included. It doesn't happen in real life. Tell me I'm wrong?"

Maria puts her hand on my cheeks to get my focus. "Now listen to me. Out of all the men I have ever been with, including those who confessed their love for me, I have never felt more desirable, or felt so needed, than when I am with you. You are a very rare person, and I would give up every sexual encounter I have ever had for just one with you." She kisses me tenderly. "Now, do you see how special you are?"

"I hear your words, but......I'm just me. I enjoy sex and making women pull that face. To give a woman something she craves is such an incredible feeling."

"Wow," Maria thinks for a minute. "No, that makes sense....you're not just getting your dick wet, you use it as a tool to satisfy......" She looks at me, amazed at what she's thinking. "Is your climax just your reward for a job well done?"

"You are so going to be a psychologist now?"

"I did toy with the idea," she says with a proud smile. "What face?" She suddenly says as she goes over what I said.

"The face a woman pulls just before, and during, her orgasm. I think that's when a woman is truly beautiful."

"Fuck Rob, marry me.....please!" My eyes open wide at her comment. "Joking," she says. "Come on, let's get back, and you better add modesty, humility, and unpretentiousness to the list."

"If you carry on like that, you better add oversized head."

Maria holds onto my hand as we walk. "I don't think that's you, but I will be the first to put you right if you do."

We arrive at The Cafe, and I can see the girls still inside. There seem to be a couple more sitting and talking. I stop Maria from entering The Cafe. "You go in and get the girls. I'll meet you upstairs. This conversation needs to be done in private."

"Discrete as well. I'm going to run out of adjectives at this rate." She gives me a great smile and walks through the door.

As the girls make their way up, I hear the tap of a dozen heels on the stairs. "Take a seat where you can," I say as they enter the room one by one, looking around.

"This place is much cleaner than ours," I hear one girl say. I notice the new arrivals.

"Hello, we didn't meet earlier," I say as they sit on the sofa.

"Yes, sorry, we were a little late. I'm Brenda, and this is my roomie, Cynthia," she says with a slightly nervous smile. These two are as beautiful as Maria.

"Hello, Brenda and Cynthia; I'm Rob." I smile back and then look around the room to see everyone has found somewhere to park themselves.

"Ladies, first of all, I would like to apologize for walking out earlier. I was a bit overwhelmed, but it was a little rude of me."

The girls all talk at once. I think they accept my apology.

Maria stands. "Girls, I had a very nice conversation with Rob. I think he is okay with what we are asking, but there will be ground rules, and it will have to be managed by us."

"Like what," one of the Tracy's says.

"Like, no one with boyfriends that don't know, and Rob is only one man. Also, you can't be sexually active with other men, it's not a free for all, and I don't want to catch and then spread any STDs."

"So, if we agree, then we are stuck with just you?"

"No, you are free to come and go as you please from the agreement, but when you leave and want to come back, you will need to wait for a week or so. Look this has been sprung on me and these are just ideas. Before we start properly, we will sit down and agree everything. If you find a boyfriend or someone else, you will be welcomed back if it doesn't work out. I think everyone will need an all-clear from the clinic at Uni." There's a lot of talking, and they seem more excited than anything. "Ladies, I will need to have to think. This has been thrust on me. My one concern is that this can not interfere with Uni or my work. Also, no one can get attached to me." I take a deep breath. "Ladies, this is all off the top of my head. Before you agree to anything, I will sit down with a couple of you and run through my thoughts. I don't want hassle from disgruntled boyfriends or drama because someone is not getting a turn."

Maria then shouts over the talking. "Girls, we need to make this work, or none of us gets any. We will discuss how we will manage our side when we get back. Rob will give us an idea of the days, and we will go from there."

I have to admit. The old adage beautiful girls stick together is very appropriate. Although most of the girls I wouldn't classify as stunning, they are all very pleasing to the eye, and I feel a definite stirring down below.

"Is there any chance I can stay behind after?" The quieter Tracy says. I see a smile spread across Maria's face. Then Tracy adds, "Well, we need a second opinion," trying to justify her request.

Maria looks at me to ask the question. I shrug, "If nobody has an objection and you are not seeing anyone," I answer. The other Tracy sitting next to her doesn't look pleased.

"Christ, I've not had any action in like forever.....since my asshole of an ex dumped me because I was going away," Tracy says, looking at her friend.

Maria turns to me and asks quietly, "Is that okay?"

"Yeah, I don't mind. Any of these girls here are fine, but the other Tracy looks a little put out."

"That's because those two are very close if you get my meaning.....Tracy," Maria says calling the second Tracy over.

Tracy gets up and walks over to us. "Tracy, I couldn't help noticing you're unhappy," I say.

"It's fine," she says, not sounding convincing. I wait patiently, and she adds, "It's just we do a lot together, and I'm...I don't know... a little jealous."

"You realize you will get your turn as well," I say, trying to make her feel a little better.

The other Tracy walks over, "What's up, Trace?" They loop little fingers.

"I......."

"Look," I say, not believing what I was about to suggest. "Why don't you both stay if it will make you both feel better?"

"Both?" Maria asks.

"Mmmm, yeah. I have never had a threesome before. It might be interesting." Both girls are looking at each other. A smile spreads across both their faces. They then look at me and simultaneously nod. "Great, that's settled."

The rest of the girls seem oblivious or okay with that, and it is settled. The two Tracy's will be the first. Our eyes make contact as the rest of the group talks. They look so pleased that if someone had walked in and said their cat had died, they still would be smiling.

We discuss days, and I'm fine with any day of the week as long as it's after eight on a weekday. What can I say? I'm young and quite fit. The girls will work out who's coming over.

Everyone has gone except the two Tracy's. I'm sitting down between the two on the sofa. "I can't keep calling you the two Tracy's. Is there any nicknames or anything I can call you?"

"My Mum always calls me Weeble because I used to bump into things but never fell over."

"Weeble. Are you okay with me calling you that?" I ask and get a beautiful smile and nods in return. I look at the two girls. "So, what is it with you two wanting to do this together?"

"We've known each other since primary school and have shared everything. Although this will be the first time, we've shared a man." They both smile at each other. I lean across and kiss both girls. "We've done our fair share of sexual exploration as well. We learned how to kiss together and how our bodies work," Weeble says.

"Hopefully, I will be learning that tonight," I say, getting a kiss from Tracy.

"Come on, let's get comfortable in the bedroom. I'm dying to see what this tongue thing is he does that makes you explode."

I laugh, "Maria's been telling you what you're all in for, then?"

"Yeah, but some nights it would be nice just to come here for a Q&C. If that's okay with you."

"A Q&C?"

"Quickie and Cuddle," Weeble says.

"Sounds good," I say. "I need to... you know," I say as I head for the toilet.

When I return, Tracey and Weeble are waiting for me at the foot of the bed. They each have removed their outer layer of clothing. Tracey has removed her trousers and is wearing a pair of white lace panties.

Weeble is folding her jumper up and putting it with her skirt that she's already removed. She is dressed in a silky white blouse and a pair of heels accentuating her long, creamy legs.

I stand at the door, watching these beautiful females get ready for me.

"Hurry up, Rob. You're already two articles of clothes behind."

"Don't worry about me," I say. "I was enjoying the view."

My cock starts to stiffen as I watch the girls put on a little show. They kiss, sucking on each other's tongues. I watch as Tracy massages Weeble's ample breasts through her blouse. Tracey looks at me through the most striking green eyes I have ever seen.

I walk over, adjusting my cock while watching the girls remove their remaining clothes. As I get close, they pull me into their embrace, and suddenly, the focus is on me. My shirt is off in no time, and I feel two hands tugging at my belt.

I watch Tracy as she moves to the bed and removes the duvet before sitting and watching the show that Weeble and I are now putting on. I feel Weeble's tongue enter my mouth as our kiss deepens and my hands wander around her body.

My hands drift up between us as I undo each button one by one. I break the kiss and make my way down her neck. She groans as I hit the right spot.

Tracy crawls down the bed, reaches up, and helps Weeble off with her blouse. Tracy kneels up, and Weeble leans over to kiss her friend, parting her lips as Tracy does the same. They kiss as I continue south on Weeble's body. As I reach her bra-encased breasts, I reach behind and undo the three hooks securing the wide bra strap. I watch her breasts expand as their prison drops to the floor. I hear an audible gasp as I take one of Weeble's large nipples pops into my mouth.

Tracy quickly removes her tight sweater, revealing her breasts that are barely contained by her push up bra. I reach out and cup one of Tracy's tits. My thumb rubs over her hardening nipple under the satin and lace material.

As my lips shift over to Tracy's covered breast, Weeble continues to undo my trousers. Two hands immediately rub over my achingly hard cock as they hit the floor. They don't waste time, and I feel them tugging on my boxers to get me naked.

My cock quickly comes into sight, and I get two satisfying sounds from two very turned-on ladies. I feel a light pressure on my chest, and I fall back onto the bed.

The two items of clothing are quickly removed from my ankles, and I find my head between Tracy's thighs. The soft skin of her inner thigh brushes against the side of my face as she repositions herself just above my head.

Tracy reaches behind and releases her bra. Her smaller but still ample breasts come into view. Her white skin exaggerates the deep pink of her areola and nipples that stand out proudly. They look incredible and ready to be sucked.

My attention is taken by Weeble, who is kissing up my inner thigh. She takes one of my balls into her mouth and sucks on it as her tongue darts around. She sucks quite hard before allowing it to slip from her mouth.

Tracy runs her hands down my chest and strokes me while Weeble's mouth does the same to the other ball.

"Hey Tracy, shall we lose the panties," I say, tugging on the elastic. She doesn't need to be asked twice as she moves away to remove her panties.

It's not long before a well-trimmed pussy hovers over my face, and I pull her closer to get my mouth to work. I hear a familiar sound as my tongue spreads her lips and easily finds her wet hole. Tracy starts to grind her pussy into my face as she smears her juices over my chin.

I feel the familiar warmth of a mouth surrounding the end of my cock as Weeble takes half of my cock into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck," I say into Tracy's pussy. The vibrations caused her to spasm. When Weeble pivots around the head, slipping her upper lip over the head and sucking on the tip, I groan again.

Tracey lifts herself as she's getting a little over-sensitive. "Tracy, if you reverse yourself, I will do my tongue thing.

Tracy doesn't need to be told twice and turns, so she faces the other way. I also feel Weeble get up and straddle my hips. "Rob, I want your cock. Can you still do your tongue thing if I do?"

"Shouldn't be a problem," I say as Tracy sits back down on my face. I instantly feel pressure on the end of my cock, and then my dick slides into her slick hole.

My focus is now on the pussy above me as I insert a finger to search for her G spot. Once located and insert my tongue and curl it into place. I shift myself so my top lip envelopes her clitoral hood and apply suction.

"Mmmm, tha.....oh fuck....shit...." Tracy has to brace herself on the wall to keep herself upright. "Fuck.....wha......" she orgasms and sprays all over my face. I react as she squirts up my nose, and she loses all control of her upper body. Luckily Weeble is right behind her and holds onto her friend as she rides one of the most violent orgasms of her life.

Weeble is still impaled on my cock fully as she holds Tracy. "You've got to do that to me," she says.

Tracy just about recovers enough to lie down. "Fuck, that was intense," she says

"Would you like to lie next to her?" I ask Weeble.

Weeble doesn't say much and puts her head on the pillow next to Tracy. Tracy smiles, "hold on, Trace, it's one hell of a drop."

I lay between Weebles legs and insert my finger. Unlike Tracy's, Weebles G-spot is further in, and I will need to use my thumb on her clit for full effect. My tongue pushes in. It goes in quite easily because my cock had not long vacated the area. I curl my tongue up and loop my arm around the top, ready to stimulate her clit.

I apply the suction. "Mmmmm nice......oh yeah.....fuck." I use my thumb around her erect clit, and wiggle my tongue vigorously. "Shhhhhiiiiitttttttt..........hoooollyyy ffffffuuuuuccckkk." Weeble spasms and clamps my head trying to crush it. I manage to drink the fluids running freely from her pussy. I feel the vibrations of her body convulsing as her pussy pushes my tongue out. I'm sure I hear her scream as she cums, but it's muffled by her thighs clamping my ears.

As her legs relax, I kneel up and look down at Weeble's face as she recovers from her orgasm. I look across at Tracy, and she has an amused smile.

I position myself between Tracy's legs, and she looks up with a mixed look of surprise and anticipation as I wet the head of my cock through her swollen pussy lips. As I add pressure, she closes her eyes and opens her mouth as her breath catches.

Feeling Tracy's entrance yielding and stretching around my oversized bell, I glance at Weeble and see her half-open eyes watching. She runs her fingers through her folds, circling and squeezing her whole pussy. I thought it wouldn't be easy to keep two ladies going simultaneously, but it's easier than I thought. They know each other well and help in many ways. They either join in with the other or keep themselves going.

My cock slips into her very wet hole, and I start pumping in and out, going deeper with each thrust. Tracy's pussy tighter than Weebles', but her slickness helps me slide up to the hilt without much trouble.

"Fuck, that's stretching me," she says. Her eyes close, and I give her a moment to adjust. "I can see why Maria was walking funny."

"I thought he would be hung like a donkey and pound us," Weeble says. "You should add a sixth thing to your list. I think it's a fact you like sex so much. It's not a notch on your bedpost you seek, but the actual sexual act."

"Mmmmm, you could be right, but I like a good pounding," I say as I start to move.

Tracy sucks in a breath and grabs hold of a handful of bedding. "Fuck, that's so good. It hits all the right places," she says as her eyes roll up and my pace quickens. "Fuck, so good....don't stop.....right there. Shit, I'm gonna cum sooooon." I feel her pussy clamp around my cock, but I know this is just the beginning of something way more intense.

I ease back enough to keep her orgasm rolling before speeding up again towards one final mutual climax. I can feel my orgasm building slowly as I pump this slick, tight pussy. Tracy is not a quiet lover and ensures Edinburgh knows what I am doing to her.

Weeble leans over and kisses her friend, temporarily muffling her cries as I feel my cock harden that little bit more just before I cum.

"Fuck.......I'm going to cum," I groan as my climax rushes up.

"Fill me......shit." Tracy's eyes open wide as I start pumping, and another orgasm hits her as I feel her pussy tighten around me. Tracy's eyes again roll back as her orgasm rumbles on, and massages my cock, keeping it hard.

Weeble laughed in disbelief as her best friend goes into orbit. "Good God...you're a monster," she says as I regain my motor function and climb off her friend. A loud gasp escapes her throat as she notices my cock is still hard as it slides out of Tracy's messy pussy. As my cock head slips out the last bit, a mixture of our juices floods out over her puckered arsehole.

"Waste not want not," Weeble says as she pushes past me diving between Tracy's legs.

The view of a very wet pussy waving in front of me brings me back to earth with a thump. I reposition between Weeble's thighs, and before she knows what's happening, I'm deep inside her.

Weeble groans, "Oh fuck. That feels so good." As I hit full depth. Her pussy is not as tight as her friend's, and I slide fully into her in one stroke.

I settle for a moment to regain my composure. The only word to escape Weeble's mouth is "Nice." I'm not sure if she's talking about my cock or Tracy's pussy.

I hold tight to her hips and start to thrust into her. She pushes back and groans as our tempo increases.

I want to drive her completely over the edge and put her in the same place as her friend. She squeaks as I speed up and start to slam into her.

"Hang on Rob, let me turn over. I want to watch your handsome face." Weeble says stopping me in my tracks.

I pull out and Weeble falls to the side. I am now on top and she wraps her legs around my waist and looks up at me with the most beautiful 'fuck me now' eyes I have ever seen. Watching her friend get her brains fucked out and then eating her cream pie must have been a huge turn-on.

Weeble's body begins to vibrate as I move full-length thrusts of my cock into her. Her breaths come short and fast between sweet moans; her heels are digging into my backside, egging me on. I feel she is on edge, ready to tip over into the different world that Tracey is just returning from. I notice her watching me through half-closed eyes of total satisfaction.

I hear that sweet chorus of moans as Weeble's body is rocked by the beginning of her orgasm. Before she tips over the edge, I slide her legs up and over my shoulders in one swift movement. This takes Weeble by surprise as she now gets the full length of my cock, pushing as far as it can into her depths.

She gasps hard as I draw back, pulling myself out, so the head is barely inside her opening.

"Oh, fuck," Weeble says as her brain clears enough to realize what's about to happen. We both let out a low moan as I wait for a moment, savouring the prickling feeling over the head of my cock. I thrust in, then out, full of pure lust as Weebles eyes first open wide at the sudden onslaught. Once the full sensation of being fucked hard sweeps over her, her eyes roll back and close. Overcome in utter ecstasy, Weeble can only moan a low deep moan as I speed up.