You are Definitely Going to Hell Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't reply and lean down and tenderly touch my lips to hers. I start with a slightly open mouth, closing it as I make contact. I do this several times until Jin responds the same way. As the kiss deepens, I feel her relax and melt into my arms. Introducing a bit of tongue is met by a groan as she lets her tongue explore.

I don't know how long the kiss went on. I had only got lost with Charlie, but we finally broke off and headed along the Thames Embankment towards Westminster. We make it to Blackfriars before we get on the Underground and return to Regent Street. Jin uses up most of the film as we go. She gets a number of us together or just me. After getting off the tube, we drop the film off in a one-hour photo shop.

It's about four when we walk into the lobby of The Langham Hotel. A Japanese guy is waiting for us and comes across and talks to Jin.

I wait for a break in the conversation and say, "I'll see you at the office, Jin."

"Rob, would you mind coming upstairs to talk with Uncle? There's been an issue, and he wants to ask about something before he agrees."

I nod, and we are led to the lifts. We are taken to one of the suits, and as we walk in, Mr. Aikawa is sitting eating. Jin goes over and has a conversation with him.

She comes back over. "The thing is that you will need to focus on this for the next week or two, nothing else. We will also need to leave someone here to oversee your work and check you are making sufficient progress."

"I work from home, so they must be close to my home." She feeds that back, and he nods. "Does he have someone in mind?"

She relays that, and he answers. Jin repeats back to him with wide eyes. She doesn't seem to be happy about something and argues back. She shakes her head and says, "He wants me to stay."

"You? Are you okay with that?" She still doesn't look happy about it. I'm a little confused, I thought we had a wonderful day and clicked together well.

Again she has a couple of angry-looking words with her uncle. "I haven't brought enough clothes for a longer stay, but I'm the only one qualified on his team."

"You can stay either in town or, I'm sure, the spare room is available," I say trying to calm her and make her feel better.

Jin still doesn't look happy and has another conversation with her uncle. He stands and slams his hand down on the table. She hangs her head, and he seems to have made his point. He nods and looks at me. He says something to me.

"He says that you are to look after me. Respect me and make sure I come to no harm."

I smile and nod. I then bow and make my way out. Jin follows me out. "I'm sorry this has been dumped on you, but we need this sorted. I will meet you at the offices in about half an hour." Jin says as she follows me to the lifts. Holding the doors open, she looks either way and then sticks her head in. She whispers, "Sorry, I had to pretend I was against staying," she smiles. "A week plus, together." She giggles and lets the doors close, and I descend to the reception, even more confused.

I reach the office and ring my mother before entering the conference room. She is only too happy to have another girl in the house, and I ensure she knows she's from Japan, just in case.

Paul is sitting drinking coffee, looking relaxed. I ask the guys to print me a copy of the program and prepare all the disks.

There were some sandwiches, and I made a coffee before sitting beside Paul. "So, are we all done?"

"Yeah, all sorted. We had a bit of a sticking point, but then Mr. Aikawa suddenly agreed ten minutes ago."

"What was the sticking point?"

"I wanted our name on the box and one-half of one percent of the total sales for the first year on top of a fee when you deliver a working game."

"Really, and he agreed to all that?"

"Yeah, so where did you get to?"

"Went down to The Embankment. Got back around four." I continue to eat. A large clock at one end of the room ticks very loudly. I watch the second hand click past each second.

Paul is in deep thought. Then, something occurs to him. He looks at me and asks. "Hey Rob, what did you say to the old man to get us over the line?"

"I promised to focus only on his program and get it sorted. I have to have someone oversee my work."

"But you work from home. Who will oversee the work?"

"I will," Jin says from the door. She has her bag with her and looks ready to go.

Paul looks at me with raised eyebrows. "And Mr. Aikawa is okay with that?"

"It was his idea," she says. She looks at me. "Are we ready to leave?"

"As long as the printer has finished. It was smoking last time I looked." Five minutes later, someone walks in with a printout, an adapter so I can play discs on my Master System, and a pile of floppy disks. There is also a list of problems they've encountered.

We get up, and I pack the paperwork in my backpack, as well as a special adapter to be able to play the discs. It's a squeeze and quite a weight, but we are soon on our way. We pick the photos up and manage to get the ten to six toward Ashford. Jin is a little tired after her long day and snuggles into me with her eyes closed.

We pull into Ashford and walk around to where I left the car. It's a short drive home, and my mother is out the door as soon as I pull onto the drive.

"Hello Robert, hello....."

"Mum, I would like you to meet Jin."

"Hello Jin, my, aren't you beautiful.....Robert, you always seem to bring such attractive girls home." Jin smile and blushes but doesn't say anything.

"Yes, mum, this is the fourth female ever." I roll my eyes.

"Oh, Rob, that reminds me. Rebecca rang earlier. She said she would ring back around ten. We chatted, and I'm a little worried about her."

"Yeah, you and me both."

I lift Jin's bag and my backpack from the boot of my car before we make our way inside. I put her bag straight in the guest room and put my bag upstairs.

Mum has made us some dinner, and she sits there grilling Jin. I've noticed she's already started calling her Hayami. Jin seems not to mind, though.

"Hey Jin, I normally take Mrs. Kean's dog for a walk in a bit. Would you like to come?"

"Sure, it will be nice to get some air before bed."

It's another beautiful day. The sun is nearing the hill on the far side of the valley. As we walk past the Peters' house, the lights are off, and the place looks empty. I hope everything is okay.

We get up on The Ridge and sit looking over the town. "You live in a beautiful place," Jin says, looking out over the sea of buildings.

"Yeah, I like it."

We sit there for a while, just relaxing and absorbing the view.

"You want to know something?"

"What?"

"When my uncle told me we were meeting RoJo, I had mixed emotions. First, I was excited to meet the man who created Mystical Forest. Then I worried; they say you shouldn't meet your heroes." She lets that thought sink in. "But then I met you. You have shown me kindness and not taken advantage of my advances. Now you have welcomed me into your home and shown me respect.........You even walk your elderly neighbor's dog."

"It's strange finding a fan of Mystical Forest. As for the rest, I think you see me through rose-colored spectacles. I'm just a guy making his way through university who loves computers and gaming."

"You better add humble to that list," she says. She laughs and again looks out over the town. "Mystical Forest is in Japan's top ten all-time best-selling games. You will find a lot more fans like me." She takes a deep breath. "While we are here, I want to talk about this week and the boundaries I think we should put in place."

"Okay, what do you have in mind?"

"First of all...we need to put the work first. We can not be distracted. What we are doing is far too important." She lets the first point sink in. "Second, we can only be intimate when the work is progressing and we are alone."

"That's fine with me. It might even help me focus." I get up and hold out my hand. "We should head back. I want to have a look at the program before bed."

Jin takes my hand and pulls herself up. Archie immediately runs off toward home.

"Can I ask you something?" Jin suddenly asks after a short distance.

"What's that, Jin?"

"Your mother seemed overly interested to see if we were lovers. Why is that?"

I laugh more awkwardly than anything. "Remember I told you about the court case? During my cross-examination, the lawyer for the defense asked if I was talented in the bedroom department. When I replied that I had no complaints, my mother took it upon herself to ask Bec. Bec followed by Charlie, and even Jenny told her I was." I take a deep breath. "Jin, there was something I left out about Bec. I'm not sure if you know about Playboy magazine, but Bec is a Playboy bunny. She's also a world-famous porn star. This also fed fuel to my mother's fire."

"Of course, I've heard about Playboy....wow, that's a lot to take in."

"Yeah, I hope it doesn't change your view of me."

"I don't think so. I am a person who treats people at face value. Why did you not say earlier?"

"I don't know. I would say I don't like blowing my own trumpet, I suppose. I don't advertise that I know Lisa Lovegood."

"Lisa Lovegood is Bec?"

"Yeah, her Playboy name is Lisa Lovegood, and her real name is Rebecca."

"I see why you said your love life is complicated now."

We reach the gate, and I slip the lead back on a waiting Archie. Jin waits at Mrs. Kean's gate while I quickly drop Archie off, and then we head inside my place.

I make us a cup of tea, and we head upstairs. "Wow, look at all your gear," she says as she enters my room ahead of me.

"Yeah, most of it is Christmas or birthday presents. I bought a load of games and things with my wages. Help yourself if you want to play anything."

"Really?" She says, turning back to me.

Jin is straight over to where the Master System is set up, and I settle down at the desk to start going through the printout."

I'm just getting into it when I hear the phone ring, and I glance at the clock, half ten. "That will be Bec," I say before making my way down.

"Robert....Rebecca is on the phone," my mother shouts. "He's just coming, love," she says to Bec and then leaves the receiver on the table.

"Hey, Bec. Long time no hear," I say.

"Hello, Rob. Yeah, it's been hectic here. We've done the storyboard shoot, and I'll send you a signed copy as soon as I can get my hands on one." She's sounding a little more with it today. "Look, Rob, I need to tell you something before you read it in the papers."

"What's that, Bec?"

"Well, it's a little complicated. You know we will be in England for a promotional tour in a couple of weeks.......Well, I've hooked up with Tommy Lee from Mötley Crüe."

"Mötley Crüe, the band? They are in the charts now with Girls, Girls, Girls. Ummmm, I'm not sure what you want me to say, Bec."

"I just wanted you to hear it from me. Do you still want to meet me?"

"Sure, Bec, you know we are still friends, right?"

"I hope so, Rob, and you are still the most important man in my life. Rob, I need to go, remember......I love you." Bec hangs up before I can answer.

Well, that was a weird call, I say to myself. Hi Rob, I'm going out with a rock star, but I love you. I shake my head and get up to head back to my room.

"Rob, I'm going to get some sleep," Jin says, standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah, okay, Jin, I will see you in the morning." I pat her on her shoulder to have some contact.

She smiles and heads off to her room. I go back upstairs and get lost in computer programing. I go through the printout page by page, marking what each section does as I go. I'm not surprised that I didn't find anything obvious.

I get to a point where I can't keep my eyes open, so I call it a night and get ready for bed. I look at my watch. "Christ, two o'clock," I say to myself. I turn the light out and fall straight to sleep.

I am woken up the next morning by someone sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Good Morning," Jin says, holding a mug of coffee. "I see you continued for some time before you went to bed."

I sit up and take the mug. "Cheers, morning to you." I take a sip. "Yeah, I got to bed around two. I got a little engrossed."

"So, I'm guessing there's nothing obvious."

"Nah, I didn't expect there to be anything.....What time is it?"

"Just before eight. I need a shower but don't know where the towels are, and I was hoping you could show me how the shower works. Your mum said it's a little temperamental."

"Yeah, you could say that." I lean back, enjoying my coffee. The coverslips down, and I hear Jin gasp as my scar comes into view. I don't even open my eyes as her fingers touch me. "You'll get used to it," I say.

I open my eyes. Jin's eyes are looking straight at me with concern. She doesn't say anything but then leans down and tenderly kisses it. My muscle spasms at the contact as she sits back up.

"Ummm, Jin, just to warn you, I am only wearing boxers under here."

"Oh right, I'll let you get up then." She gets up and walks back out the door.

I quickly get up and put my jeans on from the day before. I grab a large towel and head down to show her how to get the shower going. Once she is set, I get breakfast, shower, and sit at the desk, going through the printout again.

I hear the sound of a lorry outside. I look out my window because it's not the day the rubbish men come. Opposite is a large removal lorry, and around six strong-looking men are standing around waiting to start work. A twang goes through my stomach as the reality of Jill moving hits me. I walk back over to my desk and immerse myself in my work.

Jin comes back up again, looking immaculate, and sits on the bed, watching me. I look up. "I'm sorry, Jin, there's not much for you to do until I've gone through this and with a program this size that could take a day or two."

"That's okay, I know. My job will be to keep you fed and watered while you work. I can also amuse myself by playing games."

Our first couple of days are pretty much the same. Jin sits playing games or making something to eat or drink as I go through this computer printout. The radio is on in the background, and there's not much conversation.

It takes me two days to read through and decide what I can do. I had come across this once before. I was given a game that should have worked, but because of what I call an anomaly, the program wouldn't loop properly and put itself into an infinite loop.

I never really understood why it happened then. Still, I programmed a second loop to interact with the first repetitive loop, fooling the computer into thinking it was running different parts of the program and not an infinite loop.

Luckily the list they had given me has where the fault occurs. So I go to bed on Wednesday night, quietly confident I know how to solve the problem.

Jin has stayed good to her word and not even kissed me, except for my scar that one time. She is happy to be able to report to whoever at Saga that we were making progress, but I hadn't let on the full story.

I get to bed early for the first time and plan to touch the actual computer program for the first time in the morning.

I'm woken by my parents leaving for work. I get up and head for the toilet. As my normal routine every morning, I pee, wash my hands, and use mouthwash to get rid of the horrible taste when I wake up. It's still a little early, so I jump back into bed, close my eyes and think about what I need to achieve today.

I'm not fully awake when I hear the door open, and someone quietly walks over to the bed. I still don't open my eyes, wondering what Jin is doing. I can hear her breath as she pulls my covers off, and I feel her slide next to me.

"Mmmmmm," I say.

"Good morning, Rob."

"Morning, this is nice."

"Sorry, I couldn't wait any longer. When I heard you move around, I thought I would come up. You are the first man I've felt such a strong attraction to." I feel Jin's naked legs as she climbs on top of me.

The only clothes I can feel is her silk pajama top. The feeling against my skin is incredible until one of the buttons scraps across my scar. I flinch, causing Jin to sit straight up. Her bare legs are straddling me, and she sits on my semi-hard cock.

"It's okay. Your button scrapped across my scar," I say, trying to set her mind at rest.

Jin looks down at my scar and sees a prominent red mark. She gasps and runs her fingers over the spot. I take a moment to look down her body and realize she's not wearing anything under her top. The material is thin and clings to her pert breasts, not hiding much. Both nipples stick straight out, and the impression of her areola is clearly visible against the thin fabric.

She brings her hands up, and I think for a second that she's realized what I am looking at and has become a little self-conscious. Her hands then reach for the top button and undoes it continuing down, undoing each one in turn.

Our eyes meet, and I smile up at her. She doesn't even pause as she opens her top and removes it. She then pauses for a moment, watching me, as my eyes take in the incredible sight in front of me. Her breasts must be a B cup and around a handful. Her areola are slightly puffy, and her nipples are still standing straight out. Before I get time to reach up, Jin lays back down.

The feeling of her silky skin against mine is sheer heaven. As I wrap my arms around her, Jin lets out a groan.

"Do you realize you are the first man to see my breasts?"

"I am honored. They are very beautiful." I answer.

"I bet Bec's breasts are far more spectacular." She says in a quiet voice.

"That is just in your head. All the females I have been with have been of all shapes and sizes, and I find them all beautiful in their way. I would not change anything about them as I find them all as sexy as each other. You are a very beautiful lady. The way you hold yourself and act is so incredible......So if you haven't shown your breasts to anyone before. Does that mean you haven't been with a man?"

"No, as I told you the other night, you are the first man I have found attractive in that way."

"So, where do you want to go with this?"

"I'm not sure. I am feeling things that I've never felt before. Oh my god, even my nipples moving on your chest are causing me to tingle down there."

My cock is rock hard, and I feel Jin pushing herself against it.

The only thing between my cock and Jin's pussy is two layers of cotton. My boxers and what feels like a loose pair of shorts. They give little or no coverage to her most intimate area. The feeling is so good, as I feel her soft pussy lips wrap around my shaft through the soft cotton bottoms. I open my eyes and look at Jin's face. Her eyes are closed as she continues her hip movement.

I raise my head and kiss her. She follows me down and continues pressing herself almost desperately into my lips. She eases off and allows me to lead her as we start to French kiss.

As we open and close our mouths in unison, Jin continues to grind herself against me. There is a subtle difference from before. Now we are kissing, Jin's body has moved up a little. Her movement has opened the buttons of my boxers and the head of my cock is now through the slit in my boxers. Jin is rubbing the oversized head against her sex and the crutch of her shorts feel saturated.

I move my hands and place them on each cheek of her ass. She groans as I squeeze her and push her more forcefully against me. Jin is losing control as she starts to feel things building that she doesn't understand. All she knows is that it feels so good, and she can't seem to stop.

I can feel her speed up a little, and she has stopped kissing me as she approaches her orgasm. Her breath catches as she's tipped over the point, and she lets out a high-pitched scream as one of the most intense orgasms I've ever experienced in a lover, rips through her.