You are Definitely Going to Hell Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seems forever but no time at all, Jin looks over at my alarm clock. She groans, "I better get up and make myself look unfucked. Your parents will be home in half an hour."

"You'll get a little longer. They're bringing fish and chips home today."

She smiles, "I like fish and chips..." She thinks for a moment. "Rob, can we hold back a day or two, letting head office know we have fixed the problem?"

"I guess. Why?"

"I want more days with you, and I would like to experience making love to you properly."

"That will have to wait until Monday, it should give us both time to recover. We can play the game and look for other problems."

Jin smiles at that and sits up. My cock is still inside her, and her face grimaces with the discomfort. She pulls her legs up and watches as she lifts herself off my cock. We have quite a mess to clean up as my cock splats onto my stomach, and a large glob of cum drips from her pussy. Jin cups her pussy and awkwardly gets off the bed before collecting her clothes and running down the stairs.

I get up and go into the shower upstairs. I have a quick, cold shower, so I don't steam the room up and arouse any suspicion. That way, I can pretend I showered hours ago. As I clean my cock I can feel that it's not come away unscathed. The poor thing feels bruised, and I hate to imagine how Jin's pussy feels.

Jin and I are in the kitchen drinking tea when my parents finally walk through the door with a bag of parcels wrapped in white paper. Jin gets straight up and gets the plates out that she put in the oven to warm.

We sit and eat with Jin saying that we have made good progress today and hope to be finished early next week.

Jin left on Thursday morning. I took her up to Heathrow, and it was heartbreaking to watch her go. Each morning I woke to her cuddling me and we made love. It was a little uncomfortable for us at first, but it got better with each passing day. On the last morning, I did my tongue thing on her, and she exploded all over my face before we had one last real hard fuck.

Her last words were, "Don't forget me, Rob; I will phone and write." She did something that I didn't expect, and that was to kiss me in public. She gave me one last incredible smile and disappeared through passport control.

******

I walk past the Peter's place and glance at the empty house. It's been over a week since the movers came and stripped the place. It's amazing how a home seems to die when it's empty.

I cross the road to where my taxi waits to take me into town. It is the first time I have been out since I pulled Liz Phillips. She took me home to see if what Jill Peters had told her was true. Let's say I didn't disappoint. So that night Charlie revenge fucked Wayne and Michelle thought she would try and get in on the action.

Bending down by the passenger window, I look inside. "Hi, Taxi for Johnson?"

"Are you sure he said he was coming?" Clive asks Andy for the hundredth time.

Andy looks at him, annoyed. Michelle shifts, a little uncomfortable in her seat.

"What's that look for?" Nick asks as he brings the tray of drinks back. He laughs. "He didn't ask again, did he?" Andy nods his head. "Well, calm yourself, my friend. I saw him pull up in a taxi."

I pay the taxi driver and walk into the Kings Arms, and a loud cheer goes up from the left. I walk straight to the bar, get a pint and walk to the table where all my friends are waiting.

"Where the fuck have you been?" Nick asks.

"Oh, Nick, have you missed me?" I ask, kissing the air toward him.

"Not me. Clive's the one who's been asking if you're coming."

I sit down next to Sharon. "I swear, Sharon, I haven't had sex with Clive either," I say. I take a drink and look across at Charlie.

She looks away, embarrassed. "Charlie, can I have a word, privately?" She nods and we walk over to a quiet corner. As I approach, she opens her mouth to have a go. I hold my hands up. "Charlie, I want to apologize. If it makes you feel better, I shouldn't have said what I did, and I spent last week and some of this week having sex with a beautiful Japanese girl called Jin." It's rare that I tell her about my love life.

Charlie tuts and glares at me, "for fuck's sake, Rob. I should be the one to apologize to you. We need to be more comfortable with each other's actions."

"We? I think I handled things very well. I just felt the guilt that you did."

"Okay, okay. You know what I'm getting at. How do you handle knowing that the person you love is with someone else?"

"Charlie, my focus isn't on now. My eyes are on two years ahead. I am not looking for love, and I will try not to get anyone attached to me."

"You make it sound so easy." She looks across at the table.

"Oh, it's not easy. Especially when you live in the same town, I think it will be better once we return to Uni."

Charlie nods and then gives me a thank-you smile. "Before we go anywhere tonight, would you have a word with Michelle?"

"Yeah, send her over and get her to bring my drink."

I see Charlie wait for Michelle to get out and pick my pint up. I see Andy look my way, not looking very happy. I take a deep breath as Michelle gets close and hands me my pint. I take a chug and scan the face of someone I count among my closest friends.

Michelle smiles at me but looks a little uncomfortable. "Ummmm, I'm not sure where to start," she says nervously.

"Would you like me to start?" She nods and shuffles from one foot to the other. "Michelle, I understand that some of your actions were due to drink, and maybe if you were sober, it wouldn't have happened." Michelle goes to say something, but I say, "Hang on a second, just let me finish, and then you can have your say." I take another drink and then a deep breath. "Michelle, you are a lovely girl, and if you weren't my friend's ex and my ex-girlfriend's best friend. Then I would have jumped at the chance."

"What, really? You're not just saying that to make me feel better." She looks a little hopeful.

"Michelle," I pause for a moment as an idea forms. "What I would like you to do is, when I lean against this post, you are to move closer and whisper something in my ear. Once you have spoken, smile and bring your lips close to mine. Then I want you to glance over and see the look on Andy's and Charlie's faces. Then I want you to tell me you still think it's a good idea."

I turn so my back is against the wooden post. Michelle steps in front of me and presses her ample breasts against me. She whispers, "Even sober, I am desperate to fuck you. You are what I think about when I masturbate, and....." She gives me a smile that tells me she isn't lying. I feel her breath tickle my lips before she glances over to the table. "Shit, as much as I hate it, you are right." She steps back, defeated. "Maybe in a different life," she says, kissing me on the cheek and walking back over to the others.

I take another long drink and walk back over. "You, my friend are two drinks behind," Clive says, nodding towards two shots that have appeared on the table. I empty my pint and down the two shots to cheers from my friends.

"Right, to The Tavern," Nick shouts.

We get up and walk the two hundred yards to The Tavern. The girls search for somewhere to sit, but there's no chance on a Saturday night.

We get the drinks in as the girls find an area to stand. Andy turns to me. "What was all the whispering in your ear about?" A bit more aggressive than even he intended.

"Are you stupid or something? He did that so she could see the dumb look on your and Charlie's faces," Clive says, trying to break the tension. Andy looks at us both, grabs the first three drinks that had appeared on the bar and looks at me apologetically before going off in search for the girls.

"So, what I want to know is what Michelle said to produce the look on your face?" Clive says with a smug look.

I look at him and breathe out. "She told me she still wanted to have sex with me, and you my friend, are getting far too good at reading people." Clive laughs and picks up a couple more drinks. Nick follows suit as I pay for the drinks and pick up the last two.

When we reach the girls, Charlie walks straight over, looping her arms around me; she whispers in my ear. "Michelle told us what you two said. Was it that obvious?" I nod, step back and hand her a drink. She smiles at my distancing myself and walks back to the group. Things seem to have eased up, and we quickly return to our old ways. Occasionally I see Michelle looking at me, and I even think Charlie saw at least one of her looks.

Rumours is as busy as always, but we get in there a little earlier than most to get a table. Most people queue up after last orders, but we are often in just after they open at ten. The night goes by as normal, and Nick, of all people, pulls a college girl.

When the slow songs start near the end of the evening, Charlie asks, "come on, Rob. I need to be held without people thinking shit." She says it loud enough for the table to hear. I smile and take her hand as we make our way to the dance floor. As we hold each other in a comfortable embrace, Charlie looks into my eyes. "Rob, now my relationship with Wayne has become sexual. I'm guessing from your little step back, we will have to stop what we were doing?"

"Before you were in the process of getting rid of him. Now it is a whole different ball game. We do this right or not at all." I say with sadness in my voice.

She looks into my eyes and sees I'm serious. Charlie nods and returns to the dance. This time she rests her head on my shoulder. All I feel is a sinking feeling in my stomach.

"So, who are you going to shag now?"

"Are you kidding? My cock is still recovering from fucking the tightest pussy I have ever encountered." It's a bit of a lie, but I hope it will make her think twice about trying it on. Once she starts, I won't be able to stop.

She takes the bait. "What even tighter than our first time?"

"Yeah, and then add your fitter self to the mix."

"Christ, your Japanese friend really put the squeeze on."

I've never shared this much before and am feeling a bit uncomfortable. "Let's just say it took a very determined lady."

Just before the end of the record, I feel a tap on the shoulder. I turn. "Hello, Miss. Phillips. I didn't see you here."

"I was on another date, but he's more interested in the younger girls." She says, looking disappointed. "Anyway, is there a chance we could share again tonight, or are you otherwise occupied?" She says, eyeing Charlie.

"No, he's going home alone," Charlie says, with a tone of disappointment.

"Want to meet out front?" I say. She nods and heads off out of view.

The next song starts to play, and I look toward Charlie. "No....stay here. I think Michelle wants to finish her dance from last time."

I didn't have to wait long because she was waiting to cut in. Dancing with Michelle was remarkably comfortable. She holds me close with her head on my shoulder and eyes closed as we dance to the music. She doesn't talk because all she needs is the same as Charlie. To be close and to know she hasn't ruined our friendship.

We collect our coats and make our way out. Miss. Phillips is standing over to the side, talking to some guy. She sees me coming, and a smile spreads across her face. "Ready?"

The guy looks a little putout but disappears as we walk toward a waiting taxi.

"Hey Rob, see you Thursday?" I hear Clive shout. I turn and nod. He smiles as I open the taxi door and wait for Liz to get in. I catch Charlie glancing my way and wave as I walk around to the other side.

"So, how long until you go back up north?" Liz asks as I put my arm around her.

"Still got a couple of weeks before I leave," I say. The smile temporarily disappears as the taxi winds its way through the town and toward Liz's estate.

"The summer has gone so fast. Is there any chance we could get an extra night together in the week?" Liz asks almost devouring my ear.

"I, I can't see why not; Is Wednesday good for you?" I stammer.

"Perfect," Liz says with a satisfied smile.

I don't leave Liz's place until Monday morning, and the house is empty when I get home. Mum has left a note that I need to ring Paul as soon as possible and commented that it would have been nice if I had said I wasn't coming home.

"Hey Paul, you needed to talk?"

"Hi, Rob, heavy weekend?" He says. "Yeah, there's a couple of things. First, Saga rang to thank us for what you did and sent the cheques that are being banked this morning. Second, some of your royalty cheques have arrived and have been banked. That leads me to ask.......Rob, all these checks will add up to over a hundred thousand going into your bank. I need to remind you that the Inland Revenue will want their sizable chunk."

"Bloody hell, a hundred grand?" I take a deep breath to process this unexpected news. "Right, thanks, mate, don't worry about the tax. I think you forget my dad's an accountant."

"Oh right, you know that slipped my mind. Well, that's a load off. My little brother tells me he's coming down to you sometime soon. Something about Bec being there?"

"Yeah, I wonder if we will get much time with Bec. She's hooked up with the drummer of The Mötley Crüe."

"What, Tommy Lee? He's a fucking animal, mate."

"Yeah, so I hear. Anyway, I'm not sure how much we will be hanging out. I hear he's touring at the same time."

"Sounds like a publicity thing to me, anyway, bud. It's been good talking. I need to love you and leave you, and let me know if you need anything."

"Cheers, Paul. I'll catch you round." I put the phone down and stand there for a moment. "Fucking hell a hundred grand...."

I make my way upstairs. No work today; Liz has worn me out. I need sleep.

When my parents come home, I asked dad for his advice, and he said to give him a day to think.

He rang me from work and asked me to go into town and start up a second bank account for a new business called Johnson's Investments. Also, to phone Paul and get his office to send all future money to the new account.

It sounded a little dodgy to me, but I did as he asked, with him, mum and me as signatories. When he came home, he and mum sat me down and explained what they wanted to start up. The Edinburgh place had sparked an idea that, with my money invested, could take off. With the country starting to come out of recession, we could make some wise investments.

They are now looking to buy a whole street, pretty much. This includes a sizable chunk of land and several apartment blocks. Mum had looked for investors, but keeping it in the family was much more appealing.

A week later, I have a printout from the ATM telling me I have a hundred and twenty-six thousand pounds in my account. My parents will put in the same amount, so we are three equal partners. My mother has always been good with money; I don't even need to think.

My father's company becomes our accountants, and we go into business. The bonus is that I will be in Edinburgh to oversee any work and inform my parents of unforeseen problems.

So this is my life up to the end of the summer. I see Liz twice weekly, work from home, and count the days until I return to Uni. Liz still wants me to come to Scotland for the odd weekend, which sounds good. I get the occasional call from Bec, Charlie, and Jin.

Jin told me about their reaction when she returned and how pleased her uncle was. She told me about the argument her being away caused with her mother, and then she told me her mother had introduced her to the man she would be marrying. She explained the courtship process and how they needed to get to know each other before tying the knot.

Jin also asked if I was interested in doing a guest appearance next year at a gaming convention in Singapore. It sounds fun, so she penciled me in.

******

It's the Thursday of Bec's appearance at the Embassy. The phone rings, and I thunder downstairs before it rings off.

"Hey, Rob," an out-of-it Bec says.

"Hi, Bec; I was hoping you would call before tonight."

"Yeah, are you still coming?" She says, a little slurred.

"If you want me there, I would love to come."

I can feel her smile down the phone. "Rob, Tommy Lee is playing Wembley and might make an appearance."

"No problem, I will be there for moral support as your friend Bec."

"Great, I'm sorry, but I have only been able to get you in plus one. So if you want to bring a date......" She pauses. "It would look a lot better."

"Sure, Bec, I am coming with the guys. I think my plus one will be Len, though. The rest have all got tickets anyway.......Bec, are you okay?"

"Mmmm yeah, just a little hungover and knackered. I'll be glad when the tour is done......" There's a pause when some people pass laughing. "Rob.....I've missed you." and the phone goes dead. I hate it when Bec sounds so out of it.

Len gets in around midday. He's staying at mine for one night and is buzzing. I prewarn him about Bec, and he promises to be on his best behavior.

"So, I'm finally going to meet the famous Charlie."

"Are you here for Bec or Charlie?"

He laughs, "Both."

We stop off in town for me to get a new shirt and my hair cut. I've got to look good for tonight. We get home around six, a quick introduction to mum, shower, shave and get out the door at seven-thirty.

The Kings Arms is quiet when we walk in. Len doesn't look that impressed until he gets introduced to the girls.

"Rob, why didn't you tell me Charlie was so beautiful?" He says.

"Smooth, Len, very smooth," I say. Charlie looks at me to ask if Len is for real. All I can do is shrug.

He sits next to Michelle, who seems a little more accepting of his charms. "So Charlie, what is it about Rob, that attracts all the beautiful girls?"

"That's easy," Michelle interrupts. "He fucks them until they pass out."

"Michelle, for Christ's sake," Charlie says.

"So what Bec said in the paper was true. He was her best lover," Len looks a little taken aback. He sits quietly while thinking about it. Then he adds, "Mate, you're wasted sitting in the flat all the time. You need to share the love."

"Len," Charlie says, breaking Len's smug look. "Is it true you sat opposite Bec and talked with her without recognizing her?"

"What's that?" Donna asks.

"Len is the biggest Lisa Lovegood fan, and when she came to see Rob, he didn't recognize her."

Len looks at me like I have betrayed him. "Oh, come on, Len. I didn't tell her; Bec did."

"You lot have met Bec?"

"Of course we did. She was here the whole trial," Charlie says.

"Well, most of us did," Clive says, looking slightly left out.

"Come on, guys. She's my friend, not a show and tell." I say, feeling a little uncomfortable.

We had a couple more drinks in the King's Head and then moved to a pub we only go in when going to the Embassy. The Three Grapes is the town's only yuppie pub, and every person there seems to be an ass. It's only two doors from the Embassy, so a natural stop-off before we go in. There's quite a big queue outside the Embassy already, but they're people who still need tickets and hope to get in later.

The rumors have got around that Mötley Crüe will be there, and people are desperate to get in. The Grapes bar is packed, and there's standing room only. It takes us twenty minutes to get served, so we get two drinks each.

Nine thirty, the guys go out and get in the ticket queue. Len and I stay for a third drink, and at ten, we walk out. There seem to be a lot of agitated people. The doors still haven't opened because the press conference has overrun. According to the guy in front of us, the girls didn't turn up until a quarter past nine.

The guys are about halfway back as we walk up to the bouncer with a clipboard at the door. "Name," he almost growls at me.