You are Definitely Going to Hell Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her whole body tenses up, and I instantly wrap my arms around her. As wave after wave rushes through her, Jin's body jolts, twitches, and shakes as she buries her head into my neck.

She holds me tightly as she starts to calm down a little. As her breathing calms, her grip becomes more relaxed, and I stroke her naked back, unsure of the right thing to do. I'm feeling a little guilty about letting it get so out of control, but I must admit that what happened was incredible.

"Hey Jin, are you okay?" Is all I can think of saying.

She moves her head a little. "Yeah, I'm sorry," she whispers.

"There is nothing to be sorry for, we had a wonderful experience, and you orgasmed."

"I orgasmed?" She lifts her head and looks into my eyes. "I've never experienced anything like that before."

"Do you not touch yourself?"

Her eyes go wide at the personal question. Then the reality of where she is and the simple fact she's lying on top of me topless dawns on her. "I've never.....no....I have stroked myself through my pyjamas but only until I throb a little. That was so.......so much more." Her eyes double in size again, to emphasize her meaning. She looks so cute with the look of someone that's just orgasmed. It's also the first time I've seen her in a little disarray, she's normally so well presented.

She moves a little, and I feel the wetness between us. Jin feels it at the same time and lifts her body, and looks down. "I think we better clean up," I say.

"Can we put my clothes in the wash?"

"Yeah, I'll put one going once we are up."

Jin sits up, bringing her knees up. She opens her legs and views the mess between her legs.

She looks at me for an answer. "It's what happens when you cum with the intensity you did."

Her brow furrows as she inspects the wetness that has spread around the crotch area of her shorts. She pulls at the leg to get a better view inside, but her shorts are twisted and only give an obstructed view of her pussy.

"Jin," I say. "I'm sorry I let things go so far. I know you have little experience and feel I should have......."

"Stop...." she says, putting her finger on my lips, "We are both adults. If I were with anyone else, I would have flipped out, but when you realized what was happening, you held me as no one has before. You made me feel safe and that it was okay."

She gets off my lap and hooks her fingers in the waistband of her shorts. Her shorts are on the floor in one quick move, and a large tuft of pubic hair comes into view.

Jin seems to have forgotten she has an audience and puts one leg on the bed and opens her legs to get a better look. My eyes drift down to see what she's trying to see.

Between her legs, her vulva and her labia are still swollen and her labia are coated in a white substance. The hair that covers the area is matted in the same substance.

Again Jin looks at me for answers as some more almost white liquid drips from her entrance. "I have seen plenty of female fluids, Jin, but this white fluid is new for me."

"It's a first for me," she says. "I better go down for a shower before you start work."

She goes to remove her leg. I put my hand on her foot before she could move. She pauses and looks at me. I'm a little stuck for words. How do I ask someone at this moment if I can have a taste? My mouth is watering at the thought. "Umm......before you go, is there any chance I can......" I don't think I can get the words out.

She looks at me, waiting for me to finish. "What is it, Rob?" She finally says, needing to put her foot down.

"Uhhhh," is all I can manage. Then another white droplet starts to form on one of her swollen labia. Jin looks to where my eyes have fixated. "May I?" I finally get out. My eyes dart up to hers, worried that she will freak.

Jin takes a deep breath and nods her head. I instantly bring my hand up and, using my middle finger, slide it between her lips and towards me, going as deep as I dare to accumulate as much cum as possible.

Jin gasps as I touch her still, very sensitive pussy. She puts her foot back on the floor, as soon as my hand is free, to steady herself. I feel her eyes on me as I first take a closer look at the white substance now on my fingers. Testing the viscosity, I rub my middle finger on my thumb. Then without thinking, I put both digits in my mouth.

Jin's eyes again widen as I realize what I've done and look to see her reaction. "Rob, did you just put that in your mouth?"

"Ummm yeah," I said, trying to gauge whether she was disgusted.

Jin breathes heavily and bends down to pick her clothes off the floor. She stands and, without saying anything walks out the door.

I change my boxers before getting dressed and going down for breakfast.

Jin is still in the shower, so I put the kettle on and get my cereal out of the cupboard. I hear the water turn off, as I pour my cornflakes into my bowl. She unlocks the door and makes her way to her room as I sit at the breakfast bar.

I'm a little worried she didn't even look my way, but I leave her to give her space. I'm nursing my second coffee when she opens her bedroom door and walks over to sit next to me.

She sits without a word and picks up the tea I made her. "Thank you," she finally says, breaking the silence.

"You are welcome," I reply.

"Can I ask you.....why did you put it in your mouth?"

"I'm sorry if that was too much. I like performing cunnilingus and love the taste of female cum. Oral sex is an important part of sex for me."

She stays quiet for a while, drinking her tea. I finish my coffee and put the bowl on the draining board. I get the distinct impression I have blown it with Jin, so I put the wash going and head upstairs quietly to start rewriting the programming.

Twenty minutes later, I hear Jin walk up the stairs and into my room. I feel her standing behind me, wondering what she should do. Then I feel her arms wrap around my neck and a kiss on my cheek. I look at her, and she smiles.

Then to make her final point, she kisses me on my lips. "Now it's time to work," she says.

I nod and get back to what I am doing. Luckily the list we had of problems pointed roughly to where I needed to look, and it wasn't long before I found the problematic loop and worked out how to get around it. Then it was time to fire up the computer and put my theory to practice.

It takes around four hours to string enough code together to make a double sub-program and then double loop them. I save the alteration on a separate disk. It's almost three o'clock when I stand and walk over to where Jin is playing on The Omega.

She pauses the game and looks up at me, questioning why I had interrupted her game. I hold the disc up, and her eyes go wide. "What already?" I nod as she quickly gets out of the easy chair.

We then run the program using the special adapter on my master system. "Right; what do we need to happen to know we have made progress?"

"After the Saga logo has come up, you press to continue. The Darius Two graphics then comes up. It will load options, but neither one nor two-player options load."

"Okay, here goes nothing." I start the console up after plugging everything in. The Saga logo emerges, and I hand the controller to Jin. "Here, you press it." She looks at me for a second, not daring, and then presses the Start button. The Saga disappears, and the Darius Two graphics start to build.

Finally, we get the option for one or two players. Jin closes her eyes and presses button two. As soon as she does, the familiar sound of the Darius tune comes through the television.

Jin laughs out loud with joy and flings her arms around me, kissing me. "You are a genius," she says.

"Let's play the game a little and see if it's playable."

"Even if it's not, you have done more in a week than Saga has in three months. I think that deserves a longer kiss." She stands, pulls her skirt up so she can straddle me. Jin sits on my growing bulge and starts to kiss. After kissing for a relatively short time, Jin asks, "Rob, can we go to bed, where it's a little more comfortable?"

"Are you sure?"

"Mmmm, I want to get more intimate before your parents get back."

I release her, and she gets up and makes her way over to the bed. I watch her walk the half-dozen steps and then stop. She looks back at me. Then she hooks her thumbs into her waistband and pulls her skirt and panties down in one move. Seeing a question in my eyes, "I don't want to cause any other washing. My panties already feel a little moist," she replies.

I get up and drop my jeans and boxers to the floor. I also reach up, take my t-shirt off, and grab my winter duvet to make a backrest, so I'm semi-sitting. I make myself comfortable.

Jin doesn't wait and straddles me without blinking. As soon as she settles, she removes her t-shirt and undergarment. For the second time Jin is completely naked in front of me as I pull her closer. As our lips restart their dance, my cock pushes against her hairy mons.

We soon start getting lost as our passion rises. I can feel Jin once again pushing her mons against my stiff shaft. This time it's skin on skin.

We stop kissing to catch our breath, giving me access to her long slender neck. I hear an audible groan as my lips make contact, and she kneels up a little to give me better access.

I take this as an invitation to start to explore, and I pull her body against mine. As I kiss lower, Jin raises herself higher, allowing my cock to pop between her legs and rest in her wet slit. Jin instantly grinds the head of my cock through her damp labia.

My focus now is on her milky white breasts, as my lips meet the swell of her pert left breast, my left-hand cups the right.

"Oh, god, don't stop," Jin says, fighting for breath. I never understand why women need to tell us not to stop.

She continues to rub her pussy on the head of my cock as her now very hard nipple pops into my mouth. I close my eyes, taking in the moment and the taste of this new flavor.

"Yesssss," escapes her mouth before babbling in Japanese. The only word I understand is 'Rob.'

Once again, Jin has lost all control and is closing in on another orgasm. I am now on the opposite breast as I hear the pitch of her voice go up. I recognize it from when she orgasmed earlier.

Jin screams something in Japanese and goes rigid, falling against me. Not that I mind a face full of breasts. Like earlier, I hold her through her orgasm and tenderly stroke her back.

My cock is aching and needing its own climax, but this moment belongs to Jin.

It takes a while for Jin to come down enough for her to lift her head and kiss me. She sits up to see the mess she has made this time. Although the intensity wasn't as great, she made a mess of my pubic area and my balls. The only place that has escaped mostly unscathed is my cock.

This doesn't last very long because a delicate hand reaches out, encircling the thinner part of my now throbbing member. My cock is so sensitive that any movement causes my breath to catch.

Jin rubs my bell end through her cum covered labia again. A groan escapes her mouth as the post-orgasmic tingle spreads. A deep rattle in her throat is heard as my cock's head scrapes over her clit. She instantly reverses and repeats the action a couple of times.

She then dips the head into the opening of her sex, and when it reappears, it is coated in the same white cum that's matted in my pubs. Jin uses it as lubrication for a moment rubbing through her labia and around her clit again.

When she returns to her opening, I feel her add a little pressure. "Oh fuck," I say. "That feels so good, but it will go in if you keep doing that."

"It feels so good," Jin says. "Maybe just the tip."

At this point, I am beyond worrying about her making a mistake as my testosterone takes over. I haven't had sex since the week before with Liz.

I feel the head pushing inward but don't feel it slide in at all. "Jin, you'll make me cum if you're not careful," I say, as I desperately try not to spray my seed everywhere.

Jin eases up, and I gain a little control as she rubs my cock through her pussy's lips. "Rob, I want to feel you inside me," Jin says, sounding a little desperate. "I would love you to be my first. I don't think I'll have much choice when I return."

This statement brings my senses back to earth, and I look into those desperate eyes. "Why, what happens when you return?"

"This could be my last real moment of freedom. Once I return, my family will want me to bind myself to the man they select for me."

"Can't you refuse?"

"Not normally, unless there's a problem with either of us, which is rare. If I turn the chosen partner down for no good reason, it will earn my family dishonor in the community and lead to my family disowning me. Not only that, there could be repercussions against you."

"Me, why me?"

"Because my uncle will tell them I was fine when he left. A couple of weeks with you and I have changed. The problem is that I will have changed even though I return and accept their choice. You have shown me so much, but I want to experience as much as possible before I return."

"Shit, Jenny is right. I am going to hell! Okay, Jin, but if you want to stop because you feel we have gone too far, you just have to say." She smiles and nods her head. "Do you mind if I taste you now?"

Jin's eyes widen, and she timidly nods her head.

I pull her down, and we kiss before swapping positions, with me now on top. We lose the backrest, and I place a pillow under the small of Jin's back. I kneel up between her legs to check the height before letting my cock drop onto her mons, and I lean forward for a kiss.

Spending the next half hour kissing and stimulating Jin as I pay homage to her breasts, before moving toward her pussy. She is so turned on, moaning and pushing her mons into me before reluctantly leaving those incredibly sensitive breasts. I kiss through her pubic hair, that's still matted from her first orgasm. I finally smell the rich aroma of a fully turned-on woman.

Inhaling her musk deeply, I feel my cock twitch with anticipation as I open her virginal flower with the flat of my tongue. Jin pushes her mons to meet my tongue as I approach her clit. As I open her clitoral hood, I flick the tip of my tongue over and around her clit, causing her to spasm. Jin gasps and then moans. My lips encircle her now erect clit and I apply a little suction. Jin grabs hold of the back of my head and tries to push herself deeper into my mouth.

She is feeling sensations she's never felt as I continue my oral assault. I suck harder as she pushes against my mouth, asking for more. This changes when I introduce a finger into her milky hole. As I slide my finger back out, I see the milky white substance seeping out. I have to, no, I need to taste her, and I withdraw my hand and lap up my lover's milk.

I marvel at the taste. It's like nothing I've had before. Sweet with a slightly spicy tang but a creamy texture. I push my tongue inside, wanting more, but her entrance is tight, and resisting my efforts. Revising my first method, I reinsert my digit and gently sucking her clit.

Again she raises her hips to meet my mouth. I slide my finger in and out, going a little deeper each time. Her pussy seems to relax, and I feel the need to add a second finger. She's tight as the second finger stretches her, and the Japanese starts being spoken again. Once more, I ease them back and forth.

Jin is getting close to another orgasm as her pussy starts to suck on my figures. I listen for her higher-pitched voice and then suck her clit as she clamps her legs closed. I can't hear her, but I feel her pussy pulsate around my fingers and her muscles tensing as she rides the waves of her climax.

Letting her recover, I stroke her goose-pimpled skin once her legs are relaxed enough for me to kneel back up. Her eyes focus on me as I continue my stroking. I lean down and kiss her lips, but we both know there's still one thing she wants me to do.

I rub the head of my stiff cock through her juices. Jin opens her legs wider, and I angle my body, so my cock lines up with her entrance. As I apply pressure, I see Jin give me a worried smile. Leaning forward, I cup her cheek, and she kisses my hand.

As the pressure increases, I finally feel her entrance open and the oversized end of my cock squeezes in. The look on Jin's face worries me. She's obviously feeling pain, so I ease off and go to pull out.

"No, Rob, please."

"Jin, you are in so much pain."

"But I need this, plus if we have sex today, I will have all weekend to recover." She's a good negotiator. "How about I get on top.......please?"

"Fine, but promise you will stop if it gets too much."

She nods, and we change position. Jin wastes no time lining me up again and putting pressure on me. Again the spongier head squeezes in, and we seem to stop.

Jin tightly closes her eyes as she breathes heavily through her open mouth. I have never seen such a look of determination on a person before. Her full weight is now on my cock, and I'm unsure if I can take much more. Just then, something seems to change as I feel Jin's pussy pulsate again. She must be cumming, but as her pussy pulsates, I feel myself slip in a little.

Jin's eyes shoot open, and she looks at me as if to ask, "Did you feel that?"

I am getting overwhelmed, and it is getting too much. I feel myself getting close to shooting my load. "Jin, I'm going to cum." I say, gasping for air again.

"Please, just a little more."

"Babe, I have no control. Can I cum inside you?"

"Yes, I had my cycle just before we left home. Won't it go soft?"

"Not a hundred percent sure, but it often stays hard."

I feel myself slip in a little more, and that's it. My cock starts to pump load after load. My cock is about a third in, and most of my cum is running down the sides of my cock.

"This feels both painful and good at the same time," Jin says as she eases off, then pushes, causing me to slide in a little more. Encouraged by this, she repeats it but gets no further this time. Undeterred, she tries a couple more times, and on the third time, she uses more force. Something gives inside her, and Jin cries out as my cock slips in further. We are over halfway now, and the tightness of her insides is overwhelming.

Jin tries something different and starts to move up and down. I look down, and the mess that is covering my cock. Cascading down my shaft, over my pubic hair, and running over my balls is a pinky-red liquid.

Jin follows my gaze, and she smiles. "I am no longer a virgin," she says with pride. I can't help but smile at her.

"You're going to be sore after this."

"Already am, but I need more."

She continues to move up and down. Every third stroke, she would put extra force on the down stroke. Slowly but surely, I am getting deeper inside her. She is a determined lady, but I am getting a little concerned with the amount of blood.

Finally, we are fully coupled, and I feel my second climax rush toward me. "Jin, going to cum again."

"Do it deep inside me.....Oh god," she says more Japanese as I feel her pussy squeeze and pulsate as she hits another climax. That's it, and my second load starts to shoot deep inside Jin. The elation on her face is all I need to see as she once again recovers from a large orgasm.

I open my arms, and Jin falls forward into my arms. We hold each other in silent satisfaction. Jin lifts her head and looks into my eyes. "Thank you, Rob," she smiles and kisses me. Putting her head back down, she closes her eyes. "You know, I decided you would be my first when you kissed me on our trip to see the crown jewels."

"Really? How did you know we would get the chance?"

She lifts her head and frowns. "You know, I don't know, I just knew."