You are Definitely Going to Hell Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Coding?"

"Yes, you know, computer programming."

"Oh, right, and the job pays well?"

I laugh. "Well enough," I say.

"Have you thought about doing a typing course?"

"Typing? What like in secretarial skills?"

"Yes, they can help you with your speed and......and you could learn shorthand."

It wouldn't do any harm. Not a bad idea on the face of it." I hadn't even considered improving my technique, which would greatly help my turnaround.

Kath and I chat away for a while, she's a very easy person to get on with, and now we have passed the sexual tension, she is far more relaxed.

The phone ringing breaks our conversation. "I better get going," Kath says.

"Hello, 73679 Robert speaking, how can I help you?...... Hi Jin, hang on a sec. I've just got to say goodbye to someone." I let Kath out and say goodbye before going back to the phone. "Sorry, Jin. How have you been?"

"Hi, Rob. I'm sorry, did I interrupt something?"

"No, it was our new neighbor. I invited her for a coffee, and she was on her way home when you rang."

"Okay, everything is good here. I'm still riding high after my stay with you."

"Still happy with what we did?" I ask for the tenth time.

"Rob, I wouldn't change it for the world. What we did was very special, and if we get the chance, I would like a repeat performance."

"What are the chances of that?"

"Well, that is the reason I am ringing. Uncle has asked me to come and visit you. He wants you to have a look at a program for him."

"What sort of program?"

"I can't say much on the phone, but I will be in the UK next week."

"Jin, I return to Edinburgh on Saturday."

"That's not a problem. It might be better if I fly to Edinburgh instead of London," Jin says, sounding a little excited. "I will need to book a hotel room, or can I stay with you?"

"You're always welcome Jin."

"Okay, I'm staying with you then." Jin gives a little giggle as her excitement boils over. "We also need to discuss whether you are coming to Tokyo next summer."

"Oh, right. Do I need to make a decision now?"

"Rob, you are RoJo here, and people will want to meet you. If you confirm you are coming, they will hope you do a meet and greet. I don't think you know how famous you are here."

"Okay, so what are the dates?"

"23rd through to the 30th of July. How does that fit?"

"Okay, let's meet my fans."

"What, you are seriously thinking of coming?"

"Yeah. I will be there. Just try keeping me away."

"Do you realize that you never cease to disappoint me? That is very rare in a man, and I won't even mention what you did to me on my last day in the UK."

"Anything for you, Jin."

Jin giggles again and then gasps. "Sorry, Rob, Uncle has just arrived at the office. I must go. I will let him know what we discussed. See you soon, Rob."

"Okay, Jin, you have my number in Edinburgh?"

"Yes, and your address. You were most thorough," Jin says, giggling again at the double meaning.

"I'll see you soon, Jin. Bye."

"Goodbye, Rob." With that, she hangs up. Wow, that changes my view of Tokyo. I thought she originally said Singapore. I'm sure we will talk later.

The rest of the day goes past quietly. I don't even feel like a morning wank in the shower. I prepare dinner for mum and dad and send off another program by courier. Over the summer, I cleared my backlog and made a lot of money.

My mother walks into the house, sounding happy and humming a little song. I look at dad. "Don't ask me. She was like this too and from work. Must have got as good a night's sleep as me." He smiles and walks into the lounge.

I turn to mum as she checks the dinner. "Everything okay, mum?"

"Yes, Rob. Why wouldn't it?" Ah, there she is. Hang on, she called me Rob. That's it; I'm off upstairs to chill before dinner. It's a rare day when my mother is in a good mood after work.

Dinner is a normal affair other than the smile on my mother's face, and as soon as the dishes are cleared, I head upstairs to get ready to go out.

As I close the front door, I hear a giggle, then someone shushing. I roll my eyes, remembering that I will get some company for my walk tonight.

"Hello, Rob." The twins say in unison like they've been practicing.

"Hi, Cheryl, hello, Debbie," I say as I walk next door to get Archie.

As I walk up the road with a very excitable Archie, the twins walk fast to catch up. "So, how have you been since leaving school, Rob?" Debbie asks.

I glance over, and she smiles at me while sticking out what god gave her. I wonder if this is how they get what they want with boys their age. "I'm good, just a year and a quarter since I left school. I think most things happened at school."

"Yes, you were talked about more than most in your last year."

"I can imagine, and did anyone make any mention of the trial?"

"Yes, especially when all the lies came out. There were some red faces when the truth came out."

"I bet," I say, a little uncomfortable about where the conversation has gone. "So, what has happened since I left?"

"Oh, um. The replacement teacher for Mrs. Peters is a right perv. He's been trying to hit on Miss Phillips, and she thinks he's a bit of a dick. He also tries to see down our tops."

"He sounds a creep."

"Yeah, we will be glad when Mrs. Peters comes back."

"Mrs. Peters? Is she coming back?"

"Yeah, we think so. You know, there was a rumor that you were having an affair."

"Really? Where the hell did that come from?"

"I don't know. You two often turned up to school together.

I roll my eyes. "Christ, she lived in your house before you. I've known her half my life."

"Did she? I didn't know that." Cheryl said.

"That explains that, then," Debbie says to her sister.

We continue walking up toward The Ridge. I talk politely but ignore all the flirting. These two girls are laying it on thick, between the hair flicks and the arm touches, to the thrusting out of their ample assets.

They stop, but I slowly walk on. Eventually, I stop and look back, and they are whispering to each other. "Girls, is everything okay?" I ask. They turn and look at me, a little disgruntled. "Look, girls. It's great that you think enough of me to flirt, but I leave for Uni on Saturday, and starting anything would be foolish." I say, trying to let them down gently.

They walk up to me. "Yeah, but...."

"I'm sorry, but it would make things too awkward. We live opposite each other, and if we were to fall out over something.....well, you must understand." God, this is hard. Neither girl is happy with that.

"Rob, we're going to make our way home now. Freddy's had a long enough walk," Debbie says.

"Ummmm, okay. Do you want me to walk back with you?"

"No, it's okay," Cheryl says quite sharply.

"Okay, stay together, and I will see you around." Shit, I hope I haven't upset them too much.

******

I wake to a loud knock on the front door. I get up and put my dressing gown on as I walk down the stairs. As I get to the door, whoever is on the other side knocks again. "Hang on; I'm almost here." I open the door. "Good morning Kath, is everything okay?"

"No, it's bloody not. What did you say to my girls to upset them so much?" Kath says, pushing past me.

Kath stops in the hallway as I close the door. She looks at me with a serious face and her hands on her hips. "Shit, I tried to turn them down without upsetting them, but after they spent the best part of twenty minutes thrusting their chests out, twiddling their hair, and touching my arm when they talked to me. I just had to tell them it wasn't worth starting anything because I was returning to Uni on Saturday. When they looked upset, I added that living so close might make things difficult in case we fall out."

She thinks about what I said for a moment and walks into the kitchen. "You said those exact words?"

I walk to the coffee machine and set it going. "I doubt it was word for word, but it was quite close." I get two mugs from the cupboard. "I'm sorry. I guess they've never been turned down before."

She sits down and thinks over. "What else did you talk about?"

"Just school, the trial, and they thought I was having sex with Mrs. Peters."

"That's ridiculous. Mr. and Mrs. Peters are a loving couple. I got to know Mr. Peters quite well while we talked about the house and met his wife when we agreed on the price. They are very much in love and have two very beautiful children."

"We know that, but kids at school didn't and just saw her give me a lift to school."

Kath nods her head in agreement and takes a deep breath. She then eyes me and sees I'm in my dressing gown. "Oh god, did I wake you?"

"Yes, but don't worry about it. I had slept in and need to get up." I say, trying to set her mind at rest. "I need to get down to the pool. I've been a little lazy over the last couple of weeks."

Kath laughs. "I can't believe you didn't fall for my daughter's charms. Did they really thrust their chests out?"

I stand next to Kath and put my arm around her to tell her there are no hard feelings. "Yes, and they have inherited their mother's charms."

Kath takes in a sharp breath pretending to be shocked. She looks down at her chest, that's covered in one of her figure-hugging jumpers. She then looks up at me, catching me looking at her breasts. "I think you flatter me, Mr. Johnson."

"I say what I see," I say with an Irish accent, mimicking Catch Phrase, the TV show.

Kath looks up into my eyes. Her hand comes up and touches my cheek. She lets it drift down my neck and rests the palm of her hand on my bare chest. Her eyes don't deviate as I lean in and kiss her. "Rob, what are you doing to me?"

"Nothing two single people can't do," I say with full confidence. I lean forward to kiss her lips when the phone rings breaking the moment. I tut at being interrupted. "Hello, 73679 Robert speaking, how can I help you?........No Mr. Martin doesn't live here. You have the wrong number." I hang up and walk back to Kath, who is drinking her coffee.

"Sorry, Rob. I'm still not ready. I think that was divine intervention." Kath looks at me as I walk around her, sit down, and pick up my coffee mug. "Shit, I feel like I've led you on."

I put my mug straight and put my hand on hers. "You have not led me anywhere. You have nothing to apologize for; it will always be your choice." I squeeze her hand. "I will always want you to be happy with your decision. To regret something the next day would cause problems on many different levels."

She smiles at me. "Thank you, Rob." I don't tell her that Liz has already asked me around tonight for one last time before I go back north, so I'm not too disappointed. We finish our coffee, and Kath makes her way home to start her day.

The rest of my day is taken up with me packing my things for university and going through the list of things I will need for my second year. I walk Archie early and make my way over to Liz's place. She's promised to cook me something before our night of passion.

The front door is open a little, so I walk straight in and am greeted by the incredible sight of a near-naked Liz dancing to Def Leppard's new album clad in only an apron. Fuck, she's one sexy woman. I quietly sit and watch her prance around her kitchen, unaware I am there. I notice that she's pulled all the curtains closed and the large blind down over the kitchen window.

To watch her wiggle that perfect ass to Pour Some Sugar On Me, must be the most erotic sight I have ever seen. I can feel my cock standing to attention from the lyrics, 'I'm hot, sticky sweet, from my head to my feet.' I've got to get this tape for my car.

Liz turns and notices me watching. Without batting an eyelash, she smiles and sexily gyrates against the archway with her leg cocked up and rubbing herself up and down seductively. I nod to the heavy beat as she performs her seductive dance. Quickly turning away to check that nothing is boiling over.

She turns back and indicates she wants me naked, so I kick my trainers off and stand, and the next track starts. I don't know it straight away, but it begins with a good guitar rift, so I start swinging to it, and when the beat kicks in, I thrust my hips to the drum beat.

Liz laughs with joy that I'm really getting into it. The track turns out to be a song called Armageddon It, great wordplay. I'd heard it on the radio. So when the words 'But are you getting it, really getting it,' I mouth the words to Liz. She loves it and nods as I slowly get naked. As the song continues, it says, 'give me all of your lovin, give me all that you got.' I get on my hands and knees, open my arms, and sing it at the top of my voice.

Liz hides her face at this and can't help but run over, jumps on me, deeply kissing my lips, and grinds her wet pussy against my rock-hard cock. No sooner had she started; she jumps back up and rushes back into the kitchen. "Fuck," I say. This woman is sex on legs.

That's it; I can't wait and walk into the kitchen. I put my arms around her, cupping both tits under her apron and pushing my cock through the gap at the top of her legs. Instantly Liz pushes back against me as I thrust my cock along her wet labia. Liz bends forward a little allowing my cock to squeeze its way inside her. "Oh, fuck," Liz gasps. "I'm going to miss this."

I start moving, and Liz moves with me. Both of us are worked up already, and we are soon gasping for air. Liz straightens up and manages to push me back and turn around. She drops to her knees and takes my cock in her mouth. She makes me cum very quickly by sucking the head of my cock and jacking the rest with both hands.

As I finish unloading into her mouth, Liz stands looking happy. She leans toward my ear and says, "Can't have you cumming inside me. I want you to do that thing with your tongue."

I look at her, laugh, and shake my head. "What makes you think I wouldn't anyway?"

"Oh no. I don't want to risk it. I know what men are like eating their cum." She gives me that smile that tells me she knows best. She has a point; eating my own cum was one of the biggest male no-no's around.

Liz heads back and looks back just as she goes through the arch between the lounge and the kitchen. "Dinner is ready," she says with a smile.

The rest of the evening consists of us enjoying each other's company. As we lay in bed, in a daze of post-orgasmic bliss, she says, "Why can't all men be like you?"

"What do you mean?" I wonder where this conversation is going.

"You are close to perfect. You know how to make a woman not want for more. You make me feel like I'm the most important person in the world, even though I know you aren't mine. We talk to each other, and you listen to what I say. You make me feel beautiful......Bloody hell Rob, the list is endless." She laughs at something that goes through her mind.

"What's funny?"

"The best part is that you don't even know how good you are." Liz rolls on top of me. "Promise you won't change that about you."

"I think I can come across as a little arrogant sometimes," I say.

"No, you are comfortable with who you are. You have confidence that doesn't cross over to arrogance. It's a fine line, but you do it perfectly."

"So, are you still planning on visiting me in Edinburgh?"

"Yes, it will be only once a month; I don't think my budget will stretch to more."

"If you want me to pay for your ticket, I can more than afford it?"

She looks at me to see if I'm serious. "Noooo," she says like I'm crossing some line. Then she looks at me again. "You're serious?"

"Yes, I probably earn more than you, so why risk affecting your budget." I pull her head down onto my chest for a cuddle.

She's only there a second when she takes a sharp breath and lifts her head. "So how much does this computer thing you do pay then?"

I smile, "That is a very popular question...Okay, I will earn around fifty grand this tax year without adding my royalties."

"Fifty....thousand....pounds?" Liz says, not believing what I just said. Then she adds, "Before royalties....how much in royalties do you get?"

"Not sure; I've not got them all in for this year," I say, trying not to give out too much information.

"Oh, Liz says........Okay, in that case, I will let you buy my ticket." She smiles at me gratefully. "I don't think once a month will be enough, but it's better than nothing." She breathes out. "How do I find someone better than the assholes I date?"

"I don't know; maybe you should look at where you are meeting these guys. Where did you meet the guy with the wondering eye?"

"Post office, and then I bumped into him in Tesco. He asked me out there and then."

"Okay, maybe you need to look within your interests, join a club or something. Do you still do your run in the morning?"

"Yeah, but there's no one around at six...I could join one of the athletics clubs, and with my teaching qualifications, they might let me coach."

"There you go, it's worth a try. Go down and scope it out. See what people attend these clubs."

"You're not trying to get rid of me, are you?" Liz says, looking at me out of the corner of her eye.

"Liz, you are always welcome as my friend or lover. As your friend, I will always want to see you happy."

"And as my lover?"

"I will always want to see you satisfied," I say, pulling her into a tighter embrace. As we relax, Liz is the first to drift off into a contented sleep, followed shortly by me.

******

I'm on the A1M heading north towards Rotherham. I'm a little early, so I pass the first junction and take the second. I figure I can get some lunch at Tesco and maybe have a chat with Jenny. She has managed to break the chains her parents had her in, but I can't help but think she's replaced them with Nathaniel's.

As I walk up to the customer help desk, I can't see Jenny anywhere. The woman behind the desk is talking to a customer. She glances at me, then double-takes. A smile spreads across her face.

As the lady in front of me finishes and walks off, I hear a, "Hello Rob. Long time no see."

"Hey, is Jenny around?"

Her eyes doubled in size. "Nathaniel turned up ten minutes ago to take her out for lunch. I'm sorry, was she expecting you?"

"Not really; I told her I might pop in on the way past. Not to worry, I'll go and get something to eat; any luck, she will be back before I finish."

"It's about time for my break. Would you like company?"

"Sure, why not." I quickly look down at her name tag. "Lori," I add. She gives me a nervous smile and tells the girl working at the kiosk she is going for her lunch break.

I walk off to the cafeteria and order a jacket spud. Lori is already waiting for me when I look for somewhere to sit. She waves to get my attention, and I make my way over.

"Mmmmm, jacket spud, good choice," Lori says with her packed lunch in front of her. "So, do you find it odd that Nathaniel turns up for the first time ever and takes Jenny out for lunch on the day you are in Rotherham?"

"Yep, but Jenny is hell-bent on getting back on the good side of her parents. She won't listen to me, but I have given her an open way out."

"What do you mean a way out?"

"She knows that she is always welcome wherever I am. All she needs to do is turn up."

"Well, that's good to know. I guess it wouldn't hurt to remind her."

"I think you should tell her what we've talked about. That we have the same concerns and what I said."

"Sure, that would make her really happy," Lori says, rolling her eyes. "So, are you staying at the same hotel overnight?"

"No, it has an event, so I'm staying with a friend. We're going out on the town this evening. Might even take in a nightclub."

"God, I've not been out for a while. My boyfriend is a stay-at-home type."

"Oh, you seem to be one of these people that is out most weekends."

"I wish.....no, we used to go out quite a bit, but now we live together; it seems to have stopped."

1...56789...14