You Are Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only kissing nothing else from my darling" Niva asked mischievously. Ratan came closer Niva's big nipples are getting hard inside the blouse and bra her matured son take her within his both arms she melted like anything, her heavy melons are smashing on his chest Ratan's lips touched open place of her shoulder her body starts shaking his lips coming down slowly on her deep cleavage covered by her sari kissed her boobs very softly Niva hold his head on her sari covered huge bobbies.

"You are thirsty for long days are you?" Ratan's face buried deep in between her cleavage "Ohh baby your crazy kisses make me come right now UMM you my darling, it's amazing that I am getting aroused only thinking that you are going to take me to the bed and will start your love making game" Ratan did not say a single ward just press her left tit squeeze hard the way she wants.

"Oh my baby have patience let me untie my blouse mummy will eager to have your lips on her naked bobbies" She dropped her saris on the floor get off her blouse her tight boobies are bursting out of her bra like they want to get out from the bondage from her bra. Ratan's eyes appreciate those huge globes with lust he came close to her hold her tight.

"Oh baby I need you in me immediately please have me now your hard prick showing his love brushing on my thighs he needs comfort inside my juicy hole"

Niva took his thick tool with in palm "Umm my baby, mummy will give you all the pleasure you want"

(88)

Niva pressed the hard rod with nice treatment. He has only wearing now brief covering towel.

"Mum wants to have drilling machine from her darling you know that' Niva took of his towel and touched his hard male rod covered by his brief she kissed him so passionately "Naughty boy long time I did not take you in my mouth"

"You are out of my reach, you have your friend with you" Ratan replied. Niva eagerly turn down his brief and the thick male organ jumped out like a snake Niva again discharge herself inside to see the meaty rod like black snake with lust. She gets down on her knee and kissed the stiff rod madly. They heard knocking at the door.

"Ohh god how anyone can disturb me while I am going to eat my darling's juicy rod? Niva getting annoyed.

Ratan Pulled her up by holding her shoulders "Go to the bed and cover your body with the bed sheet so that the person waiting outside may not see your hanging milk tank merely covered who may deliver the lunch for us "Ratan kissed her and pushed towards to the bed. Ratan collect the blouse and other dress materials and placed inside the almirah quickly and opened the door after getting his trouser on. The hotel boy served their lunch on the table and leaves the room. He closed the door and went to the bed scrolled her from back she felt his semi hard pole on her buttock she loves the touch of his thick male organ.

"Get up mum let us have our lunch first then we will have each other in every way"

Ratan uncovered her Niva lying straight Ratan covered her body on top her bra covered huge breast smashed under his chest she closed her eyes "Umm sunny after long time you are loving me like this I love my darling this way'

Ratan keep his lips on her lips and presents plenty of kisses Niva holding him on her top tightly with both her hands cried with pleasure "My sweet baby my darling" Ratan tried to untied her bra's hook from behind "Umm no baby let us have our lunch then you will have your mum'

(80)

Both get up from the bed Niva just covered her hanging melon with in her brassier by pulling up her petticoat. "Mum you are looking more sexywith this pose'"

Ratan holding her closer to the table. "Ohh baby don't tease me those are yours, you always love me that is why you feel so"

They complete their lunch with in few minutes. Niva stands in front of the mirror Ratan holding her from the back "You are still attractive at this age no need to see your beautiful globes" Ratan pressed her back closer Niva felt his darling son's hard cock rubbing her buttock she deserves.

"They are getting bigger from the time when I have started sleeping with my naughty boy" Niva smile provocatively.

"Are you blaming me? Your tits are always larger than other women at your age and also tight I bet" Ratan touched her naked shoulder and grabbing her both milky jugs with pleasure his male organ are getting deeper at the crack of her ass.

"Umm my baby is going harder on my back" Niva intentionally pressed her soft buttock to give him more pleasure.

"Let me ask you one thing why you are not showing your interest of having Sudha, she has a good figure any male wants?"

"I have experienced with some of the women, but nobody satisfied me like you did"

"oh my baby don't praise me like this"

"I am not praising this is true'

Ratan go for untied her loose petticoat down so that her gigantic bosom under bra may show their huge size. Niva Move her hand towards her son's thick rod with in her palm and squeezed pleasantly "You baby needs me very badly'

Ratan sleep flat on the bed Niva scroll her fingers with in hairy balls "Ohh baby long time back I sucked those balls full of sperms"

(90)

Niva kissed them with love she scrolling up while kissing all the places of his body having male odor which she really likes. Ratan's male organ rubbed under her bra covered twin melon Niva wants to feel the heat of his stiff rod under her soft huge boobies his male organ roaring getting the touch of her mummy's huge breast. Niva kissed him on the lips 'You baby I am already so much exited only thinking that you are going to drill me with your thick tools that I have already discharge myself twice" she is enjoying the pressure of Ratan's hard cock under her abdomen.

Ratan's hands are playing the naked portion of her back just near her bra's hook "Ohh baby my darling please untie my bra's hook" Niva said in husking voice "My boobies wants to feel your touch directly" Ratan loose the bra hook Niva get rid of it with practiced hand. Her huge tits are now smashing his chest merciless

"There will be nothing between us when we will make love to gather" Ratan pull her closer.

"Yes I know my baby always wants her mummy's raw tits fully naked when he will love her as his wife I will please my darling as he likes."

Niva loose her petticoat and get it down his hard man pole show his hardness on her belly and her soft hairy cunt "Baby come on, your lovely cock is trying to find his place, give me baby I want you in me baby uff I need your stiff tool, mummy needs you baby." Niva cried

Like horny women Ratn felt that Niva took his thick tool with in her palm and pull his prick into her wet cunt and shout with husky sound "Ohh baby its feeling so good to have you in me just push it in fully so that I will get you in me to enjoy my darling's thick love stick'

Ratan just push in the thick meat in her wet love hole with full manly stroke. "Ohh baby' Niva shake her body with the immense pleasure.

'Mum did I hurt you" Ratan asked while rubbing his face in the deep of her big deep golden colored erected nipple.

(91)

"Ohh no my darling it is a lovely push every women even older like me will enjoy, your male rod is so hot that it seems how much exited you are to have your mum for love making being your woman I will give you all the pleasure you expected just stroke your hot rod as much as you can" Niva closed her eyes.

And feel that her loving matured son sucking her big erected brown nipple and his other hand roughly squeezed her huge breast with manly thrust she always allow her man to squeezed her big tits as rough as they want, she loves hard squeeze with her huge milk can by her lover she is enjoying the stroking the way he does. "Yes baby! give me your love, mum needs her baby's hard cock, love making with you in the bed will make me exited to the maximum." Niva holding his body as tight as she can his hairy chest smashed roughly her huge naked breast the way she wants,

Niva starts pressure by humping his male rod within her love hole in such a experienced way that no man can hold his ejection for long period.

'Ohh mum the way you are squeezing my cock I may not hold myself for long time" Ratan said with pleasure.

Niva holding his head in between her gigantic tits with love and said in a husky voice" Yes my darling, yes my baby, mum needs that very badly, like other women I always wants to give my man the full satisfaction and force him to release for the final climax, Baby I want your hot male juices inside me go baby drill me as hard as you can your meaty rod is very much ready to show his love to me, honey I have already two climax. "

"But mum your man want to feel your love some time more' Ratan replied with speedy movement

"Ohh baby my love your hard cock is growing thicker I cannot take it more please don't tease me give your mummy your hot juices, I cannot take it baby" Niva plead her son she kissed her armpit and starts and rubbing her lips in between the hairy jungle of his under arm and madly enjoying the male fragrance of her exited lover's.

(92)

Ratan speed her movement for the final moment though he tried to continue the bed game for few times more but cannot control him against her experienced matured mother's sexual urge like all the previous time and he knows that he cannot hold his ejection more.

Niva with her long experience taking his hard male organ and make him force for ejection "Oh Baby my love have me as much deeper as you can your loving cock is very near to cum mum need this very badly, your darling wants your hot male juices baby suck my boobies show your love to mum."

Niva going crazy for her son's male juices for blasting Ratan rubbing his face on her heavy meaty boobies with deep breath "Take me mum it is an extreme pleasure that you are giving me Oh mummy." his voice are shaking.

"Yes my baby give it to me give all the juices you stored for me"

Niva holding his face tight on her naked tits with full of excitement feeling his hard cock furiously thrusting which is going to be unbearable even experienced aged woman like her she cried "Baby my love I can't take it more please empty your balls and release me you are drilling me sooo hard, your loving rod is fill my cunt all the way like bull"

She felt that Ratan at the end of the final climax "Yes baby give it to me mum will take all the juices you have"

"mum take it" Ratan hold her body and blast his loads of hot sperms jet after jet Niva felt that Ratan bites her tits and release his male juices.

"Yes baby my love you flooded me so much I am really satisfied being your wife while on bed you are always please your wife cum mother all the time"

Ratan did not reply still he is sucking her boobies which Niva always like "Please don't take out your lovely cock from my cunt till last drop of your cum I don't want to miss my darling's a single drop of hot honey till end"

"You deprived me from your love long days" Ratan squeezed her tits roughly'

(93)

"Yes honey I make my love hungry for so many days I am sorry being your wife one should clear your juices either sucking or pumping but I let you sleep alone when you need me in between your thighs, you want your mummy's big melon for sucking I keep you hungry, while you waiting for my thirsty mouth on your stiff male rod to give you pleasure I deprived I am really sorry"

Niva allow him to take his semi hard cock and felt sweet pleasure at the time of detachment. She never stop herself the lusty urge to take his swollen cock inside her mouth Ratan felt that pleasant sucking with lovely experienced way he hold her head and pull her close and shut his eyes.

"Oh my baby feeling tired after showing love to her mum darling"

Niva took half of his cock inside her mouth and shallow all the places of the meaty rod she always loves wild smell and salty taste of the male organ the liquid cum makes her aroused. Somehow it seems that the man has been surrendering his power to her feminine by all means. She sucks his hairy balls and chewing them in such a way and browse her fingers that Ratan's pennies starts growing bigger she kissed his cock head and smile at him "Ohh naughty boy sleep & relax, take rest I am just showing my love to them for the pleasure with long time duration few minutes before they have given to me. It is my duty to show my love to your hard meaty rod and those big hairy balls for their hard labor."

Niva again engaged her thirsty tong on his pennies.

"Oh mum you are simply excellent, you know how to please a man even after a great long time love making session, being your husband nobody can even think other woman because the man will have nothing left for any other women who ever it is"

Ratan felt that his mother took all his semi hard thick cock inside her mouth and enjoying the terrible sucking pleasure like the most wild cock hungry woman in the world, her soft fingers cupping his heavy balls adding extra pleasure to him.

"No way baby, my darling I will never allow my man to go outside for sexual pleasure until and unless I would take out all the male juices till last drop from his meaty balls while on the bed."

(94)

She get up from the bed took her bra and wear, she is covering her huge hanging boobs with the petticoat Ratan looking at her and smile with love to her mother's passionate figure "Come to me"

She went to the bed and seat just beside her naked son Ratan hold her with both the hands and pull her closer so her huge milk can smashed on his face she stay there for a minute and feel that her soft boobies kissed by her matured son. "Ohh baby let me go for bath, and make a call to Sudha that we are unable to return to our home and will stay in the night in this hotel."

Ratan exactly want this he also wants to spend the night with his sexiest mum to fulfill their sexual desire. "I also was thinking about it how you can guess that?' Ratan release her.

"I know my baby, honey, you will never be satisfied until and unless you will get your mum drilling two three times continuously after long break like this, how I can deprive my lover for love making? Though it is tough taking you two three times in one day for aged woman like me but I know how to make satisfy my young love"

She make pause blink her eyes holding her heavy boobies only covered by her thin petticoat which makes her more lusty. Ratan keep his left hand on her petticoat cover bouncy tits and punching like horn and replies "You can still make satisfy more than two three lovers like me and get them tired taking out their male juices in one night."

She enjoyed the appreciation but protest him with mechanical anger "You naughty boy! Don't push me up like this; I only want to have my baby in me not others, as many times he wants me on the bed to meet up his desire for woman. Any woman who has desire for man can easily handle more than one, I am not exceptional but I need my baby all the night as long as my baby wants to drill me O.k. now stop punching, those are yours please let me go and take rest for our night session."

She got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. Ratan close his eyes. After having bath Niva stands in front of full length mirror she just open her boobies. Full round globes are showing their huge size with big nipples, they are still hard, Niva touched her big coin size brown nipples tip with fingers.

(95)

"You boobies never get tired of sucking and fondling' she is talking herself with proud. Thinking of the night session she again feel exited and clearly understand that his matured son will now addicted to his Mother's sexual attraction, no other woman will make him happy even younger than his age. She also never sleeps except her loving son like married couple does. Looking at her sleeping son she admire herself that still long night for another lusty session waiting for them she cover her huge jugs with bra and sari and go for sleep. Making herself promise that after going back she will tell Sudha to go back to her house because now it is not possible for her to sleep without her loving son. She cannot see her lover to suffer more. Also she pretends herself to be a good wife and never bother who things what? Habit of having naked male fragrance of her son's stiff organ is the most desirable thing than any other. Her eyes closed for the deep sleep she required.

Ratan getting up in the evening and looks her mom sleeping besides him. Her huge melon getting uncovered and deep cleavage of her mountains may spellbound any men of any ages both the boobies are just like tried to coming out from her bra. He just enjoying the sexy scene with long time her heavy mountains are ups and down while breathing. Ratan kissed her she open her eyes and smile "Ohh my naughty baby what is the time?" She kissed her n return She feels his hairy chest on her huge breast.

'We will spend tonight with endless love I am thrilled" She hold his body on her soft breast with both her hand "Let us ready for a nice dinner in other hotel if you want"

Ratan rub his face in between her uncovered deep cleavages "I will never say no to my darling if it is cost more, being your wife it is my duty to save your money right!"

Niva scroll her fingers through his hair with love "Uff naughty boy do not start sucking right now I will let them free all the night to play with them, Lets dress up for the evening tour"

Ratn release her. Both of them dressed for the evening. Niva wear a black chiffon sari with matching sleeveless blouse which makes her more attractive. "You baby looks dam beautiful I am proud that I have such a sexy lady with me"

(96)

" Ohh naughty boy don't please me like this" Niva 's tune makes it clear that she loves those praise about her physical beauty from her lover. They are really enjoy the evening even both of them having extra hard drinks which is usually Niva never habituated to take. Ratan holding her to help from behind with his strong hand. Both are tipsy but with in control.

"Hold me tight baby like I always hold you in me" Niva told in a very low voice and smile mischievously Her huge bouncing boobies always giving pressure on Ratan's body while walking.

"You know what I mean? It means while your hard toy giving me pleasure I always hold that within me"

Ratan push her into the lift with care. Lift starts for few seconds he put off the moving switch. Nobody except them were in the lift he hold her from behind and kissed her open Shoulder "Ohh my baby why you stop the lift?"

Ratan's hard prick pressed deeply in between her ass crack, it's a clear indication of loving male organ.

"You are looking so attractive throughout the whole evening that I cannot resist myself to kiss you holding from back, your fleshy tummy insisting me to coming inside of you. It's really provocations."

Ratan hold her full size boobs with in his grip and fondle gently while taking the pleasure of her sari covered tempting back rubbing his hard on.

"Ohh baby I am always at your service don't be so hurry your thing is raging hard, needs some special attention though, I love the way you are pushing it on my back my darling"

Niva rest her back portion on his chest and feel that if they are on the bed Ratan may start drilling her ass madly with is rock hard cock. Ratan kissed her so nice that she closed her eyes and enjoy the fondling of her boobies. "You always make me crazy while fondling my tits you are squeezing those milk jugs so nice that every woman at my age will feel good, in the hotel while dancing the floor I felt that hard on when you deeply rubbing your cock on my front the touch of your lovely thing I discharge myself immediately."

(97)

"Ohh that's why you were holding me.

"Umm! Baby loves me more" Ratan replied.