You Are Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To be very honest, I want you that time very badly, if we are in the bed I will suck you to the end until or unless your cock will give me the hot salty male juices till last drop"

"So you are hungry for my cock"

"Yes but I also don't want that you will discharge inside your pant and let deprive off your mummy darling from your hot juices" Niva allow her fleshy soft ass for manly rubbing

"Please let the lift on otherwise some body may complain, you know your mummy will slip with you all the night till the end of your manly wanting"

Niva touched his stiff rod with her loving fingers. Ratan put on the switch of the lift, it moves they reach to their room.

"Come on darling let us start our private affaire the way, few mother love her son ever." Ratan hold her inside they close the door

"Darling baby open everything except your under were I am very much like to see your hard on inside and take it off in my style' Niva plead him with a sexy tune.

"I have also one request to you, lose your sari and blouse only and come to me only wearing bra and petticoat so I can see my sexy mummy with her feminine beauties."

"Ok darling have patience mummy will satisfy you as much as you expect." She went to the wardrobe and looses her sari and blouse and throws it inside the wardrobe Ratan's eyes fixed on her petticoat covered bouncy deep crack of her ass which is very prominently shows her sexy back. She turn down in front of him her bra are incapable to hold her huge melon maximum portion of her big tits wants to come out from her bra.

(98)

"Come baby come to your darling" Niva getting closer and again turn back 'Open my bra what you desire" Ratan hold her from back he wears only brief with hard on his prick roughly rubbing on her spongy fleshy back Niva like the feelings of having him on her back every women loves that touch.

"Your spongy bum are also entertaining for any man, I would like have you from behind" Ratan pushing his stiff rod crack of her spongy ass little deeper

"Darling I have already take you inside before from back whenever you wanted me" Niva keep her fingers on his covered man pole but never move because Ratan hold her boobies so tight with in her bra and fondling like bus horn she closed her eyes and moaning "Ohh darling you are extremely good on this"

"Your bra must be getting tired of carrying those heavy jugs long days"

"You my naughty boy let them free from bondage I am now under your custody you know I always feel comfortable to sleep with you with my naked tits so they can fulfill my darling's thrust let me see your lovely thing roaring inside your under pant"

Niva turn back to face him and nil down, squeeze his prick with her soft fingers with love, his hard balls are fondled by her expert fingers "Ohh my baby they needs mummy's wet tong on them" She cupping those covered balls very nicely.

"Do you want to taste it now?" Ratan took her head close in between his thigh Niva hold his back and flooded her kisses on his genitals like a cock hungry woman. Ratan felt that he has now nothing to do only to surrender his manhood to her thirsty mother for her satisfaction.

"My baby my darling just relax, mummy will be now your sexy wife who will suck her lover soo good"

She pull down his under wear and release his hanging monster cock to fly "Yes baby I want you, yes I always aroused whenever I see your pole" Niva shallow the rod like tasty ice cream stick.

(99)

"UMM so testy your cock I can suck it whole the night if you want" Ratan understand that his mother is still tipsy.

"Ohh mom you always make me helpless you are very good on it" Ratan close his eyes with pleasure Niva take the entire man pole in her mouth and surrounding her tong in such an experienced way that Ratan start shaking with sexual joy

"Ohh mum you are taking all my tool inside so well no one can have it like you"

"Yes my darling keep on giving me your cock inside "

"Uff you are too good mom any man will fill proud to be treated so nicely like you are doing to me" Ratan scroll his fingers through her hair holding her head Niva are getting more aroused while brushing his hairy thighs both sides of her ears. She releases his man hood after little moment.

"Baby my boy you will make me happy on the bed giving your stiff thing in me no hurry I want to enjoy your youth full energy inside me little bit longer"

She got up and kissed him on the lips while holding him so tightly that her bra covered huge milk tank smashed on his body like anything, "Take me baby within you open my bra my juicy big balls are waiting for your hard squeeze I always want to please you with all my feminine things I have you know that?"

"Yes I know better than you"

Ratan kiss her" "Kiss me darling"

Niva intentionally rubbing his hard on her flat abdomen with pleasure "You are soo hard I love to have the touch of your pole it gives me immense pleasure"

She moves with dancing rhythm while rubbing the cock on her soft abdomen which poking the entire place on her body. "Umm my baby needs me very badly as much I need my darling inside my wet hole"

(100)

Ratan starts giving hard squeeze to her hanging big melon covered with thin bra she enjoy the rough fondling "Yes baby just loose my bra my boobies are waiting for your manly thrust darling I need you on them show them how much hungry you are for them, aged woman like me you know always love to be sucked by her lover."

They hold both together in such a manner that Niva feels all his body against her womanly soft flesh she rub her face on his hairy chest like cat and moan "Umm! Baby I love you, your banana is constantly pressing on my abdomen to find out his place to get in, your naughty thing never tired of getting me all the way."

Niva sucking all over his hairy chest she never did before. Niva put her hand on Ratan's hand which is squeezing her bra covered huge melon and whisper "Harder baby bit harder like you pumping me every time while our loving session going on I need rough booby squeezing" She shake her body.

Niva took his thick cock in her hand "You baby mummy need you more, more and more touching your pole I am getting so aroused that I feel I am discharging, hold me tight ohh baby I am really coming" she moaned loud and squeeze his rod hard.

Ratan felt that pressure on his stiff rod but did not shout Niva hold his body and hugged him passionately. "Darling take me to the bed and give your mummy darling what she needs very badly I am feeling itchy inside my wet love place to have my darling baby's meaty rod, don't you think that I am tipsy that's why I will release you early, no way your darling mum will make our loving session as long as I can whenever you come close for the climax' before she end Ratan untie her bra's hook and reply "You will do the tricks by holding tight my balls to stop ejection as you did every time specifically when you are very much cock hungry." Ratan push her to the bed Niva spread her hand towards Ratan twinkle her eyes like lusty woman "Come on baby come to mummy all my prohibited places are waiting to full fill your desire, I will make my man fully satisfied with my hidden treasure yes baby come to mumma'

(101)

She looking at his hard on, wipe her lips with her tong "Uff what a nice hard cock you are going to give your mamma to handle come baby don't waste time I want to have my darling right now" Ratan steadily getting on her his rock hard cock touching her body Niva get off her bra her big boobs are standing like two mountain with hard big nipples

"Ohh my baby suck me, my nipples are hard waiting for your hungry lips You bad boy always wants your mum to fulfill your manly hunger."

She felt that her petticoat getting untie and slowly removed. His body now on her his hot and hard pole starts giving her pleasant touches on her thigh and then her hairy love spot he rubbed his stiff penis mildly on her bushy forbidden place she sheers with the pleasure of touch of his loin "Uff baby you are incredible just keep on rubbing it's really nice feelings that my man is just showing that how much he is eager to make me love come to me baby bite my hard big nipples let me feel proud that I am the only woman who can satisfy your sexual desire come on darling your mum give you the best pleasure you need from an woman."

She takes him on her naked huge dudes and said in a husky voice "Suck mamma's big tits, bite them eat them as much as you can take out mamma's milk and give your thick hot juices as your lovely return"

Ratan starts sucking her boobies burring his head in between those huge naked melons with manly lust. His aggressive sexy mother cannot wait any more for the main thing in her, she hold his thick pole and force him to insert with in her hairy cunt. "Baby I cannot wait any more just pushes it inside no foreplay start the real game I need my darling baby inside to enjoy the man I love to have."

"Uff baby" Niva shouts.

"Did I hurt you' Ratan kissed her lips with love while inserting his man pole within her wet bushy cunt.

(102)

"Ohh no your naughty thing become so loving hot and thick I adjust the jerking while inserting, now I feel your enormous lovely meaty rod inside me, stay on like this and continue your lovely sucking session take out all the honey I keep store in my large boobies for you" Niva scroll her fingers on her hairy ass crack. Ratan always enjoy the way she plays his naked butt.

"Now start drilling me your mum is ready for your pumping' she grabs him holding his butts with her hands. Ratan easily understand that his matured mother gradually taking him all inside her, his thick cock is now arrested with in her mamma's hungry pushy.

"Ohh mum you are pressing me so tight" Ratan sheers with the pleasure.

"Baby my darling mamma is not pressing you just express her love to you how much she needs you, holding you so tight, I want to tell you that mumma will never release you until and unless you fill her with your hot juices.

"Yes mumma I will suck you all the way" Ratan starts pushing cock her inside steadily.

"Ohh baby what a nice way you are doing me my darling do it do it do it baby, you my bull, my baby" Niva flooded him with kisses she knows that she cannot bear this tremendous love making for long time and beg him for his hot sperm Ratan going speedy each stroke Niva getting moaned "ohh baby you are filling me so nice no man can feel me like this'

"So mum you love that drilling'

"Yes baby yes it's too good keep on give me more and more baby" Niva shaking her body with the 3rd time orgasm this was unbearable she pump his rod so tight that Ratan feel hard to continue take it in and out 'Mum don't pump me soo hard you force me to come to the end of the game your tight pussy sucking my cock in such a hungry way no man can hold him for few times more."

(103)

Ratan squeezed her massive boobs and bite her big brown hard nipple with sexual pleasure. "Ohh my poor baby I cannot wait for long time your mama needs your hot juices I have already enough orgasm for this night now I am hungry for your male honey your warm seeds'

Niva hold his son on her naked meaty breast and said in husky voice "Now have my milk jug and flood my with your honey"

"Mum I am near to the end'

"Yes baby I know that your male rod is now ready to explode, yes my darling pour all the juices inside mummy's loving hole, uff I am waiting for this" She hold Ratan with both her hands and kissed him with love.

"Uff mum I am coming" Ratan starts shaking his body Niva press his hard cock with her wet cunt to enjoy his full load of ejection.

'Ohh mum again you won the game' Ratan starts ejection spurt after spurt.

"Ohh my baby you flood me all the way inside what a nice thing you are giving me, keep on baby, keep on, mum will take all the load you want to give her, release baby your hot lovely juices to your darling mum.

Niva flooded him with kisses for extreme sexual pleasure "Ohh baby you are too thick while discharging your male juices even your darling mum is getting in trouble when you started pouring your male honey' Niva allow him to come down

"Ohh my baby make your mum feel fully satisfied stay on me and unload your big balls inside me as long as you want, mum will never allow to waste your precious juices even one drop' She kissed his lips with lust Ratan rest his body on her soft womanly figure.

"Yes baby you need rest on mummy" Niva felt that the flooded huge load of hot juices oozing out from her womb.

(104)

"Umm you naughty darling, my pond are over flooded by your hot semen any woman will love to have, come baby come to mummy's milk tank" She holding his head in between her massive size breast the nipples are still hard with excitement.

"Baby hope I will make you satisfy on bed do you think any women will give you physical pleasure better than me I want to hear it from you baby' Niva said with husking voice.

"You are my woman no other can give me those pleasures, your fingers knows the tricks while playing with my balls and meaty rod, your tong always make me ready for hard drilling you swallowing me so good that I have no other option rather than ejection inside your mouth zees after zees with full satisfaction. a woman always wants to give her man to fulfill their sexual desire"

Ratan sucked her big brown nipple and bite.

"Umm my darling, you never getting tired to play with mummys huge tits now be a good boy sleep straight let me shallow my darling's cream roll and test the delicious mixed juices it is the raw vitamin which increase the sexual desire of the aged woman like your darling mum" Ratan get down and close his eyes Niva nicely hold his semi erected pennies and steadily took all the thing inside her mouth and start swallowing like hungry women in the world "Uff baby you taste soo good what a male smell is coming out from your prick any woman will love my darlings juices,'

He felt that it get harder due to her lovely sucking. "Oh no way first you take rest being your woman I can take you in my pussy as many time as you want, no hurry you will get your mum fully naked to satisfy you as your wife with her massive boobies and hungry tong on your thick pennies, be cool and have rest."

She live him on the bed and went to the bathroom covering her massive hanging mountain with the petticoat and blink her eyes throwing sexy smiles to her naked son "I am yours baby no one can take your mum from you, those are yours" she is shaking her bouncy heavy milk tank while going to the bath room. "Have a nice sleep I am coming back and will sleep with you within few minutes."

(105)

They return back to their house in the late evening. They have already arranged their dinner and went to sleep. Ratan go to his room alone Niva only send him the message that she will never leave him alone especially in the night like all woman does to their husband. Sudha sleep with her without wearing any blouse and bra inside like she always did while sleeping with Niva. Niva wearing bra and petticoat Sudha kissed her open naked back portion "Are you tired?"

She pressed her palm on her ass mildly "I know you forget me during past days having your younger son with you.'

Niva did not reply only turned her face towards her "I know you feeling little bit tired But two long days I was madly waiting for your love" Sudha kissed her and hold her hanging bra covered huge boobs and give them squeeze"

"You want me now?

Niva felt Sudha's fingers on her thigh Sudha open her bra's hook silently "Those are getting bigger and firm then the last time I sucked them'

She squeezed Niva's massive tits hard Niva always enjoy hard fondling of her big size breast but she cannot forget her promise to her loving son, there is no substitute of sleeping with a male with thick organ she fully agreed.

"What happen to you?" Sudha speak loudly Niva cannot understand.

"You have two three biting red spot on your naked tits surrounding your big nipples, It always seen after long time intercourse, of course with the man." She smiles at her.

"It seems that you are also having somebody outside rather than your aged son, though it is your personal life, but I am getting envy that someone screw my loving lady." Niva felt that Sudha's heavy tits smashed on her back fully naked her nipples are hard enough directly crashing on her back Sudha squeezed her tight boobs roughly as she did every time.

(106)

"You are getting bigger size balls within two days gap due to regular fondling. " She kissed her naked shoulder .

"You cannot deprive your old lover for having you in deep."

"Ohh Sudha I am tired I want to sleep for few hours" Niva hold her fingers, those are usually going in and out inside her vagina."

"You have to make me happy do you? I am getting aroused about thinking that still you have some mixed juices inside for me hope it will be more tasty and fulfill my thrust, I love men and their hot seeds getting sucked but hate them when they want to push their rod without my consent that most of the time I experienced."

Sudha going down in between her thighs "Umm my doll spread little bit wide your thighs, let me taste your mixed honey"

Niva hold her head and felt her hungry tong and deep sucking her cunt too good She moaned "Please leave me as early as you can"

"You are really taste good I am very near to the climax."

Sudha getting on her massive tits and start rubbing her face on her tits furiously. She rubbed her clitoris and starts moaning "Ohh! Niva my darling I am coming I am coming"

Niva also aroused the way Sudha ramming her bushy cunt and shaking with sexual pleasure she getting wet inside her cunt "Take me Niva take me as you had your lover's thick cock inside."

Niva hold her head on her naked boobs "Come on release your juices and relax."

"Yes my doll hold me like this." Both are shaking and discharging with joy.

(107)

In the mid of the night Sudha opened her eyes but could not find Niva besides her She came out from her room wearing her night gown and checked all the places but Niva was not found anywhere. She getting down towards Ratan's room the door was not fully closed she can have a look inside the room some noises in very low tune heard by her. With some inquisitiveness she peeping and stunned with the scene inside, Niva kissing her aged son wearing only petticoat her huge hanging melon smashing his body "Ohh my baby sorry for the delay, forgive me, both of us tired after long journey rather say long time loving session, now your darling mom will give you a good blow job by sucking you off"

Hearing the word Sudha's legs are shaking with excitement that means both mother son are regular having each other on the bed, That is why Ratan is not interested to marry while his sexy mother is giving him all sexual pleasure which no girl in his age can give like his big breasted mother can. Her sexual experience makes him fully satisfied, for this he even never showing attention even towards Sudha. The most advantage is that his aged mother will also allow him to have his hot seeds inside and make him happy any time he wants without any anxiety of conceive. She understands that is the privilege of free sex all the time. Now everything clears to her. Niva took his thick rod inside her mouth and start giving pleasure of nice sucking experience. That means both are having each other inside the hotel.

Outside from the main city this is the right place for the forbidden love and intercourse they are enjoying now. Nobody even doubts that matured son like Ratan enjoying his aged mother with in the house like husband wife.

If they close the door and the aged mom wearing only sari and allow her matured son to fondle her hanging massive tits and play with his thick toy like his wife. In the night when both are alone mom shows her love to her son holding each other with her full breasted mother with those hard big brown nipples (which always arouse even her) in one bed no man on his age can resist himself to fulfill his mother's physical desire on that stage. While thinking the whole sequence suddenly the door open and Sudha found that Niva is standing in front of her.