You Are Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(77)

"Baby my love I thing you are not able to continue your lovely session for long time" Niva said the right thing.

"Yes mummy you are right I cannot hold myself the way you giving me the pleasure you are squeezing my rod like pumping with your back tight hole'.

Ratan's voice shaking with excitement he is very near to end

"Uff! baby you are too big and thick let me force you to cum otherwise I cannot take you more you loving baby give me all hot juices in me" Niva pumping her hole so tight that it will be tough for Ratan to drill her easy.

"ohh mum take me I am comming out you are squeezing me so lovely my balls are heated in to burst out ohh my lovely darling" Ratan shacked his body with lust squeezed Niva's tits too hard and starts releasing sperm load after load

"Ohh yes baby give it to me your male honey what a lovely hot juices baby release your cum as much as you have in your meaty balls my loving baby"

Niva starts shaking with joy for the pleasant orgasm Holding her loving son on her naked huge melons and enjoying the moment "Baby, mommy will take out all the hot honey from your rod baby."

Smiling silently like bitch and said herself "I never allow my man to make stock of sperms I will squeeze either within my love hole or my hungry mouth I will make you my loving baby"

Ratan felt that his loving mom running her sexy fingers through his hairs "Umm! Baby let it come inside till last drop I always enjoy your hot sauce inside my hole.

Ratan continue sucking her tits slowly "Yes baby don't stop, only one can be compared to you such pleasant handling with my jugs like you did"

Niva close her eyes "So you have another lover' Ratan asked

"Ohh baby don't think like this holding his swelled rod she said "This is the only meaty rod I took inside"

"That means you don't have lover"

(78)

"I have one who is mad about me but she is a woman"

"What do you mean by that you are sleeping with woman? You are not lesbian? You are always very much eager to satisfy me to the fullest"

"Don't misunderstand me, surely I want man like you to drill me as many times you want but I also never mind If any woman wants to love my body and sleep with me for sex but you will be my real pleasure though I also enjoy to play with woman if she loves me to play on the bed." Ratan never enter Niva's personal matter/ involvement.

Niva kissed him affectionately "Let us go to the bathroom and refresh ourselves."

Ratan stands near window and looking outside Niva entered into the room slowly and hold him from back, her huge melon smashed on him Ratan clearly understand that Niva did not have any bra inside as usual "Did you dishearten to hear about the existence of my other lover?"

"First time yes, but now I realize the lovely way you treat may any woman can get involve with you due to your physical attraction"

"You naughty boy what do mean by that" Ratan turned back I mean to say two things, one, how you smashed your heavy jugs on my back and also the gigantic size of your milky jugs any woman may get aroused to see those hanging within your blouse" Ratan hold both her huge melon and press the way she likes. "May I know the details of your lover?'

Ratan come closer to her "When you leave me for this job, I am getting alone but the main problem arise due to you' Niva rubbed her face on his hairy chest and kiss.

"You make my habit to have you in me every night the urge of sex make my irritation for sex very badly. Then Sudha entered into my life and showed physically interest gradually which I cannot deny, with in very short period she took me to the bed like any men can do.

(79)

She always use to open my blouse and suck my boobs madly like man suck my love hole and prove that woman also can give sexual pleasure to the fullest. Though, I am not comparing with man but somehow she fulfills my sexual desire in your absence which I need very badly that time. After few intercourse with her I am going to love her sex play and allow her to play bed game whenever we met each other both of us get expert to enjoy the game woman loves woman she always take the role like man and please me every time on the bed. She sucks my naked boobs so hungrily more than good to any man she ate my cum so passionately which satisfy me fully she ruled me on the bed many times like you did every time. That is different experience though I never deny that your driller has no substitute."

Niva took pause and smiles passionately looking at him. "You know what I mean to say? Especially the moment you explode in me through your male volcano the lovely feelings I cannot explain. Are you getting annoyed? Niva asked him.

"No it is your personal life but interesting" Ratan replied.

"She sleep with men but I think never satisfied in other word never get the chance to enjoy the way she wants." Ratan commented.

"May be you are right but I assured she is very much enjoying my body while sleeping with me"

Niva get intimated Ratan hold her heavy boobs with both the hands and squeezed gently "Umm baby you are too good in handling my huge milk can" Niva kissed him slowly.

"You may call her here for some time if you want". "Oh no I don't want to miss you on the bed as well as the way both of us enjoy like married husband and wife, now any time you are free to make sex with me without any hesitation. If anyone here I cannot have my Baby in me whenever he wants me to satisfy, you make my bad habit of having your hot honey every night without which I cannot sleep."

(80)

She directly touched his prick and shake with love. "I want to see her who is mad after you I never anything like women aggressive sexy thrust about another woman before. If you want to enjoy her presence here you may call her for few days."

The proposal sheers Niva's inside that means she will enjoy both the lovers throughout the whole days. She is happy to think that once again she will enjoy Sudha's hungry thrust on her heavy boobs and cunt like those previous days.

"So you my naughty baby just think what will be my position? both of you will ram me day and night don't you think I am going to take too much physical exercise compare to my age? Niva looked at him mischievously.

Ratan kissed her passionately holding her both heavy boobs " You have the strength and also passionate to take both of us with full satisfaction to explore, as far as I remember you never get tired of taking me in you as many times I attempt."

"Yes baby I never say no to you darling because mommy wants to make you fully satisfied as many time you want her". It is my duty being your darling to please you as many times you wants."

Niva rubbed her face to his matured son's hairy chest like any submissive wife. Ratan hold her close and again kissed her lips and said "You are always given me extreme pleasure in every time on the bed no woman can give it to me. Both of us have experienced about sexual pleasure with other partner but if anybody told me to choice from woman even more beautiful/ younger than you, then also you will be my choice".

Niva thrilled as well as excited to hear that sort of comments from her darling son and ask eagerly "Oh my baby my love you make me excited." She kissed and rubbed her lips madly "Honey why you are so passionate? I know you very much like my huge boobs you are always hungry for your mummy's hanging milk tank but that is not all right?

(81)

"Yes I am mad for those huge tits but more than that the way you call me towards you, you love all my body parts each places of the body so lovely, your lips always eager to taste every portion, eagerness to have me fully inside you, steady and loving way you take me to the extreme with motherly love to reach climax and in the final stage squeeze my male juices till last drop inside your love machine even after that always holding me on top till I get the normal rhythm and not the list, you used take my rod in your mouth for my oral pleasure."

"Oh baby I am really pleased hear all your feelings about me, when you take me to the bed I would like to pretend myself your loving wife with motherly touch so that my son will never think about other women still I am able to give my darling baby maximum satisfaction he wants expected from his woman. Rest is your sexual desire about your own mother you always have the very first day you kissed my boobs directly and rubbed your lips which make me feel that you want your mummy to love as your woman"

Niva took pause "Personally I think being women in bed I preferred to taste all the places of a man and specially the hard meaty rod I really love to eat, the feeling is incredible while ejection ohh! Baby the hot sperm like volcano jet after jet I always enjoy when you are unable to hold and have to discharge your male juices inside my mouth helplessly I enjoy the moment I feel that you are surrendering all your strength inside my hungry mouth to fulfill women's thrust.' Niva silently laughing at her darling son who cannot deny her at this point. They agreed to call Sudha for few days. Ratan thought that it will make his mom happy.

Because enjoying male and female at a time will be enchanting moment for her. Though there will be a positive chance to get involve with mom's friend Sudha of course physically but that depends on the situation. Actually Niva, his mom is more than enough to satisfy his lust. He got the news over phone that their guest already reached. Ratan got no sound while he entered into the house, His bed room door was just closed but not locked from inside. They have three other bedrooms but Niva always sleep with her son like married couple so other bed rooms are not in regular use and also have the same arrangement. He hesitated to push the door and incidentally his mom Niva opened it. "Oh baby I guess that you are in"

(82)

Niva cover her body with sari but it is clear to him that she did not wear blouse or even bra inside and slept with Sudha right now. The same way she used to sleep with her loving son. That meant they complete their sexual desire already. Niva can understand her darling's voice of eyes, how he looked at the position of Sudha who was in deep sleep and she also wear only petticoat without any blouse or bra her heavy jugs ups and down with the rhythm of her breathing.

Niva just pressed her boobs on Ratan's chest and push her indicating to go outside of the room. "I was helpless she madly wants to have me in the bed. It's a long time gap I cannot say no to her. Do you mind for it?" Niva asked.

"No It is very natural I also feeling hungry if I will not get you in bed even for few days gap" Ratan replied.

"UFF you just given relief me from tension." She kissed him and said "Baby but do not worry if you like to have your mom right now I will be glad to please you". She moaned while holding him tight and smashed her huge bosoms and rubbed like wife does. Ratan kissed her lips "Let me arrange food for you". Niva went to the kitchen.

First when she met Sudha at platform Sudha scrolled her holding total body and kissed her like lover who met each other with full of love and thrust. Nobody can understand what type of current is going on between to matured ladies. While kissing Sudha directly pressed her boobs and said in a low voice "I want to have you in the bed right now, long time you kept me hungry."

"Umm! Sudha don't be impatient many passengers eyes are on us specially the way you hugged me let us move". They both leave the station.

After entering into the house Sudha throw her bag and hold Niva with both the hands her lips kissed Niva's lips madly Sudha uncovered her sari from her boobs "Ohh! Those boobies are bigger in size than the last time I sucked.

"Are you sleeping with somebody here?

"Ohh Sudha you are still naughty I don't know anybody here, only Ratan and me"

(83)

"That I will check later on, may be your son is in love with his sexy mother, and that is the safe sexual relation nobody even doubts".

Sudha directly heat the ball without knowing that original story is the same. "You just stop pulling my leg that is between my son and me why should I disclose it to you? Niva's face going red but she smiles at her jokingly it seems that she enjoyed what Sudha told her.

"Forget it let have your sweet juices which I have tasted so many days back".

"Oh no what do you mean? Are you going to start loving me right now, Ratan will come within short period, if he saw us in the bed that you are eating me like lover."

"Don't tease me you will make both of us happy before he reached here no excuse" She pushed her to the bed and directly squeezed her mound with lovely pressing.

"Oh no you can't do like this" Niva moaning.

"Just undress quick let me close the door I want you right now" Both rolled each other with love.

"Come baby suck my boobies" Niva took Sudha's face on her boobs Sudha rubs her lips smashing on her heavy jugs hungrily and starts sucking furiously in such a way that Niva closed her eyes and start shaking for womanly orgasm within few minutes.

"Oh no Sudha you are making me horny oh my baby you are sucking me so hard I can't bear any more." Sudha pushed her two fingers in Niva's hot juicy cunt and starts stroking with speed,

"You lovely woman you darling, depriving me long days to screw you like this, explore how much you can" Sudha get down between her knees and fixed her lips directly on her womb Niva starts shaking Sudha eating her pussy like hungry lover Sudha felt that her cunt going to lick due to excitement.

(84)

Niva came near to explore She hold Sudha's head between her wet holes "Oh Sudha I am Cumming eat your darling's hot juices ummmm! Sudha allow her to release as much as she can. Tired Niva scrolling her fingers on Sudha's hairy cunt and entered her finger into her sleeper cunt and starts in and out Sudha enjoying the finger folking she sucks Niva's milk tank.

"Oh baby go deeper your fingers are working so nicely ummm! Sudha chewing her big nipples little bit rough way like man Niva never stopped her she can understand that Sudha is near to her orgasm.

"Oh yes oh yes I am cumming I am cumming Sudha sucking her boobies so hard that Niva moaned loudly "Oh baby don't suck me so hard." Sudha shacked her body for complete her extreme climax and continue squirting for few minutes.

"Oh baby allow me to go, my son will come now." Sudha closed her eyes with smile. Niva hurriedly get up from the bed and opened the door and saw her son Ratan standing in front of the door. Sudha will stay for four five days. They have to arrange another bed room. Others rooms are not set properly.

Sudha clearly understand that only one bed room is in regular use but never comments on that. Niva and Ratan's regular intimacy has to be postponed. Both of them wants to keep secret specially Ratan. Niva never hesitate to show her affection to Ratan even in front of Sudha also. She hugged Ratan whenever they are alone smashed her tits on his chest and also rub them while Ratan hesitate she use to say "Oh baby they needs your care I may not able to come to my darling but I never want to miss any chance of getting close to you.

Sudha and Niva share one bed room to gather and Ratan sleeps in another room.

Every night Sudha use to sleep with Niva fully naked the wild game of two women continued till late night. Sudha pleased her like any man she taste every place of her body and make her so many orgasm and two to three climax that Niva get fully exhausted and have take rest for the whole remaining night. Sudha ate her like hungry lioness she sucks her all juices till her cunt fill dry, no man even ate her like this. But the passionate love affair between her son which has been stopped suddenly, make her embarrassed. Physical attachment with Sudha make her fill good but having her son in between her thighs is different pleasure which she missed long two three days which embarrassed her badly.

(85)

But both of them firmly decided that they will keep their secret between them. When Ratan throw the proposal, that for some legal matter regarding their property both of them have to go to the court which is far from their house. If they start early in the morning they may be come back to house at night. Niva ask Sudha for seeking formal permission because Sudha have to stay the whole day along. Sudha agreed. Niva appreciate the way out done by the Ratan it means that Ratan also wants the space for lovemaking his darling mom and also mad for having her on the bed. Niva allow Sudha eagerly to enjoy her as much she wants. There is some sexual satisfaction but having man in side of course is a different feelings and at the end of climax, hot sperm spurt after spurt inside the cunt with all those vibration of the male stiff rod uff! thinking about, Niva get aroused. The next day they started their by hired car both of them sat on the back seat. The pleasant journey they enjoying. Niva's deep colored chiffon sari make her so attractive with low cut sleeveless blouse exposed her heavy milk jugs try to burst out due to their gigantic size. She keeps her hand on Ratan's thigh and smile and start speaking in such a low voice so that driver may not able to listen their conversation. "So after long days we both of us seat together alone."

You are not so close still now." Ratan replied coolly. Niva know what he mean to say, she came closer to him so her heavy tits may brush his body and smile "Is it ok" or else? Little bit more so that I can feel the heavy things as much as they are. You are looking beautiful mom."

"You always appreciate my feminine beauties because you are my man" She scrolling her fingers through Ratan's hairy chest she always loves the male ordure which aroused her slowly.

"Please remember that you're teasing me to grab you, insist me to punch your globes.'

"Don't be so good every women lust for her man like you said" Niva get closer as much she can and give her loving kiss like her lover

"My lips are very much eager to get the return from my darling"

"You are sitting in the car and not your bedroom driver may not see you to kiss me but he may watch."

(86)

Niva rubbing her heavy boobs intentionally on him "I want my man now at least touch my big juicy balls which required his special attention" Niva in teasing voice her hand just playing on his stiff cock covering all over

"You like me to play with your toy which is always mine'

"I never deny it" Ratan replied

"You know within few moments you make me aroused'

"That means you are also have the hunger to get your mummy for the love making"

She opened steadily his pant zip slowly "I can't make myself waiting to see my darling's thick pole with those hairy balls" Niva' fingers hold his thick rod covered by short brief her lips going to be dry every time she is getting mad when ever see her darling son's thick prick fully naked.

Ratan kissed her passionately "Oh mom your fingers knows the magic how to please me"

"Yes baby mummy knows how to take care you young guys" she try to open the foreskin of her man pole within his brief.

"You are too hard baby"

"you make me so" Ratan replied .They are near to the destination Niva hit the rod with love and zip up his pant "Stay at is I will eagerly waiting to take you in my mouth and please you baby as soon as I will get the chance".

(87)

There work has been done within one hour the Advocate was aged but frequently surrounds his eyes on Niva's big milky jugs covered under her thin low cut blouse and saris. Ratan knows that the voluptuous figure of her mother cannot be ignored by any men if he is really a man. While talking some time her sari slips form her huge gigantic boobs and shows deep cleavage which easily make provocation to the people seating around. They finish their job and went to the hotel already booked for them. They will stay there 2-3 hrs. for rest, giving order for lunch they went to their room. Door locked and Ratan turn back Niva was standing with in his two steps ahead her heavy boobies are ups and downs with rhythm her deep cleavage exposing the huge size of her tittles "come on let kiss you, your lips deserve,"