You Want Me to do What? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spoke up and asked, "So, you'll be listening to everything that is said to Joy during the whole day?"

"Yes. Myself and Detective Stockton will be constantly listening and as soon as he's convinced we will act. We will be close enough to act within 10 seconds. I will not let your wife be endangered in any way. I have one question, where does Mr. Wentworth ask you for favors, generally?"

"Well, once in the kitchen in the breakroom as I was preparing coffee for Mr. Adams and twice in his office."

When he had you come to his office, did he call you or ask personally?"

"He called me both times."

"Good. When he calls tomorrow, and I'm sure he will, I want you to tell us where he wants to meet you. I would, also, like you to draw a map of your office and label each room. Show the reception desk, each partner's office by name, conference rooms, Xerox room, everything."

Joy laughed and said, "I can print that for you right now if you want. We have the lay out on hand for new employees. The place can be a bit of a maze when you're new."

"That's even better."

Joy excused herself, grabbed her laptop, typed some stuff and then went into our home office and brought out 10 copies of the floor layout of her office. She labeled where she sat and where the bathroom was that she used. Greg thanked her for the maps and told her to come to his office by 6:30am so they could get her wired and have her get to work on time.

Joy...

On Monday morning I got up early in order to get to Greg Lee's office before work. His law office was much smaller than the one I worked in because it was just him. Detective Stockton was there and was briefing me on what to do. He, basically, repeated everything that Greg had said. By the time I left I felt confident that they would look after me and not allow anything bad to happen.

The three of us left Greg's office at the same time and we all entered the building together. We left the elevator and I left the two of them in the hallway as I entered my office. There were the usual good mornings being bantered around as I began my day at my desk. I saw Chad Wentworth enter Jack Hastings office, which wasn't unusual since they were pretty good friends.

About 20 minutes later my phone rang:

This is Joy Bishop.

Joy, this is Jack Hastings, could you step into my office for a moment? I need your assistance deciphering something.

Uh, sure. Can you give me 5 minutes, I'm just finishing up something for Mr. Adams and then I'll be right in.

I wasn't doing anything for Mr. Adams, but was texting Greg telling him that I had seen Chad go into Jack's office, that I had been summoned to Jack's office and to be ready. Greg texted me back saying everything was set.

I walked over to Jack's office and knocked on the door and entered when Jack said come in. As I entered, Jack was sitting in his desk chair with his back to me and once in the office Jack told me to close the door. I did as I was asked and then he said, "Do you know why I called you in here?"

"I thought you said you needed me to help with something." I turned and looked at Chad and saw that he had his penis in his hand and was stroking it slowly.

"Yes, I need you to come over here and give me a blowjob and then do the same for Chad because if you don't I will post some videos on the internet. I'm sure your husband won't be too happy to find his wife doing internet porn."

I thought I would try and get them to give Greg more to work with and asked, "Why are you trying to blackmail me? I haven't done anything to you. Why me?"

Chad spoke up and said, "Because we can. Jack, Bill, Pete and I all want our turn with those luscious tits of yours and we all want to fuck that delectable ass. You either play ball or we will post videos of you that your wimp husband won't like."

Jack turned around in his chair and I saw that he had his dick in his hand as well. He then said, "You can start by sucking my cock right now."

I had noted that Chad's cock looked pretty small and saw that Jack's was as well. I laughed and said, "You call that a cock? It looks more like a wee-wee to me. My, as you called him, wimp husband has a cock and puts those to shame. But, if I do this, how will I know that I have the only copy of the video?"

Jack laughed and said, "You'll just have to trust us." Chad began laughing as well.

At about this time the door burst open and in walked Detective Stockton followed by 2 uniform cops. "Jack Hastings and Chad Wentworth, you are both under arrest for blackmail and sexual harassment. Officer's read these two their rights and take them to the station. Make sure you get it all on video, they seem to like video."

Greg grabbed my arm and pulled me from Jack's office along with Detective Stockton. Greg then asked, "Can you take the detective to Mr. Adams office so he can present the search warrant."

I did as I was asked and when we entered Mr. Adams office he looked very perturbed and asked what was going on. Detective Stockton explained about the blackmail attempts by two of his junior members and the inclusion of 2 others that Chad had mentioned. He also spoke about the suspected hidden video cameras and the necessity to impound all of the firms computers.

As I went out to my desk I could see more than a dozen people going through all of the offices taking all of the desk top and laptop computers on hand. Several minutes later, another man came up to the detective holding a mass of wires with a bunch of little square things on the ends. "Hey Stock, we came up with 10 different cameras in the ladies room. I think we should do a thorough search of the entire office because there may be more." The detective nodded.

A couple of the other ladies came up to me and Janice Reese asked, "Joy, what's going on?"

I looked at Greg and he nodded, so I said, "It seems that some of the boys put cameras in the ladies room and would video us as we went to the bathroom. Hastings and Wentworth were trying to blackmail me into sexual situations. There are, probably, cameras all over the place. You may want to speak to my lawyer, Mr. Lee, about your rights in this situation." All of the women gasped in shock and 2 of them burst out in tears.

After it was all said and done, all but one of the junior men were in on the video scam and two of the senior partners were as well. There were hours of videos from the bathroom and a number of videos of some women who were blackmailed as well who gave in and had sex with the men in their offices.

Greg had a field day and ended up representing all of the women who had been filmed and/or sexually abused. I walked away with 10 million dollars. All of the women ended up with a good chunk of money. Unfortunately, the women who had sex trying to protect their marriages ended up getting divorced when everything came to light. I felt sorry for them, but there must have been enough guilt for them to fall prey in the first place. Additionally, the law office self-destructed under the intense public scrutiny in the news and the huge amount of money that had to be paid out in settlements to all of the women.

All of the men who were part of the video scheme were sentenced to prison and none of them were sent to 'Camp Cupcake'. They were sentenced to the state penitentiary for up to 10 years. Greg Lee became a very good friend of ours and we had him over often for parties and dinner. He liked to keep track of what was happening to the prisoners. Apparently, Chad was a favorite sex toy of a bunch of black guys. Hastings was used and abused sexually as well and contracted the HIV virus. All in all, I was happy to hear they were all suffering.

Rich Beyond Avarice...

Jake...

The aftermath of the law office bust saw Joy receive a huge settlement of around 10 million dollars. When the dust settled, she Denise and I decided to discuss where we wanted our lives to go now. I started the conversation by asking Joy, "So, now that you are a rich woman how do you see your life moving forward?"

Joy scowled at me and said, "I am not a rich woman. We are a rich household! This money is as much yours and Denise's as it is mine. I see our lives moving forward together. Where that will lead and what we will do is up for discussion. I swear Jacob Bishop, that if you ever refer to this settlement as purely mine again I will cut you off from sex for a year!"

I smiled, stood up, walked over to Joy and bent down to kiss her. "I'm sorry Joy, I will never make that mistake again."

"Good! Now, what shall we do? Denise, do you have any ideas?"

Denise smiled and said, "Not really and I'm afraid to say anything because I don't want you cutting me off for a year."

Joy laughed, shook her head and said, "Okay, I get it, I came on a bit strong and I'm sorry. I just don't want to be saddled with the whole responsibility of how this will change our lives. I do have two ideas I would like to ask you both about." Denise and I told her to go ahead, so she continued. "Well, first I'd like to take a nice long vacation with the three of us. I don't have any place in mind, but it should be warm with an ocean and minimal clothes."

"Ooh, that does sound nice," Denise said. "What's the second thing?"

Joy smiled, looked at Denise and said, "I think you should quit your job."

Denise's smile disappeared and said, "I don't want to be a freeloader. I want to contribute to the household."

"You do contribute to the household with your love. I was thinking that we could go back to school together. How about that?"

"Well, I would like to get my degree. Let me think about it. As for a vacation, I'm all in. There's a resort on the island of Sainte Marie in the Caribbean that is supposed to be fantastic, at least according to several customers at the store. It has a beautiful white sand beach, a fantastic array of accommodations, great food and drink and is fully nude."

Joy's face lit up and asked, "What's the name of this place?"

"La Isla del Amor, the island of love."

Joy immediately grabbed her laptop and looked the place up and smiled brightly while she checked it out. "This place looks wonderful! Jake, honey, how many weeks can you get off for vacation?"

I thought for a moment knowing I had a ton of vacation days banked, so I said, "I could, probably, get 2 or 3 weeks off."

"Alright," Joy said, "Let's try to leave 3 weeks from now and take three weeks in the Sainte Marie. That will give Denise the time to give notice and Jake time to work things out. As soon as you two are set let me know and I'll book the resort and the planes. Another thought occurred to me, do we want to upgrade and buy another house or remain here?"

I liked where we were so I said, "I'm fine with this place. I like the pool and the necessary maintenance is pretty light. We could make this place great with some upgrades to the kitchen and bathrooms."

"I like this place, too," Denise said. "It's very comfortable to me."

Joy smiled and said, "I was hoping you both would say that. I love our house and don't want to move."

A couple of days later I took a half day off and arrived home around 1pm to find Joy home and Denise at work. I had been thinking about exposing Joy in public for a while now and finally decided that today was the day. I got a warm welcome home from Joy as I entered the house. She always made me horny when I came home to her nakedness, but this day I had to forgo my desire to fuck her right away to carry out my plan.

"Joy, what do you say to going for a walk in the park? It's a lovely Indian summer day."

Joy smiled and said, "Okay, let me get dressed and we'll go."

"I have everything you need to wear with me right now. So, turn around and I'll dress you."

Joy looked confused but turned around like I had asked and when she had her back to me I attached a dog collar to her neck and then attached a leash. When I had finished, I said, "Okay, let's go." I pulled on the leash and led Joy to my car.

Exhibition #1

Joy...

I couldn't believe I was sitting in Jake's car stark naked except for a collar, leash and some sandals. I was pretty embarrassed while at the same time really turned on about walking through our city park naked. The park was designed by the same guy who designed Golden Gate Park in San Francisco, but was much smaller. It had numerous trees and winding pathways through beautiful shrubberies. It was a point of civic pride and was always busy.

When we pulled into the parking lot we got one of the last places, so I knew the place was very busy. Jake opened my door for me, helped me out of the car, took my leash and began to stroll off into the park. Right away I could see that numerous people could see me which really excited me. I decided to make the best of the situation, so threw my shoulders back and thrust my chest forward to show off my tits.

We walked past numerous groups of people and all of the reactions we got were positive. One guy said to Jake, 'Nice dog!' Jake's response was "Are you shitting me? She's not a dog, she's my pet!"

After about 20 minutes, we passed a number of picnic tables, so Jake led me to one and stopped. As he stood there, he said, "Take my cock out and suck me off, Joy. I want you to bend over from the waist and not squat so your pussy and asshole are on display for everyone to see."

Oh my god! I thought I had died and gone to heaven! I was on the verge of cumming and hadn't even touched myself. I fished Jake's cock out of his pants, bent over and began sucking on his turgid cock. I was sucking him hard and fast, but Jake told me to slow down and to take my time because he wanted to savor my mouth. I did as he asked and lovingly sucked him and took him down my throat. I would look up periodically to find Jake staring down at me with a big smile on his face.

Finally, after many minutes, Jake announced he was going to cum and said he wanted to cum on my face and tits! This whole thing was getting better and better as he pulled out and hosed my face and tits with his cum. I was drenched as Jake told me to stand up straight. As I straightened up I could hear I was getting a round of applause for my efforts. As I turned around, I wiped Jake's cum from my eyes and saw that I had a small crowd of 20 people who had watched me.

I was so fucking turned on I couldn't wait to get home for Jake to fuck me. However, he threw me another curveball as he said, "Sit on the edge of the table, Joy. I want you to masturbate for your audience until you give yourself 10 orgasms!" I was pretty sure that I wouldn't take too long to cum 10 times because I was so ready. He then threw me another curve and handed me two very big vibrators and said, "Don't use your fingers, use these. One is for your pussy and the other is for your ass! Now go to it!"

Now, up to this time I had only masturbated in front of Jake and Denise and never thought I could do it in front of strangers, but I was so hot to cum that I began ramming one of the vibrators deep into my ass while I alternated rubbing my clit and jamming the other one in my wet, hot pussy! It only took me about 15 minutes to climax 10 times and I was willing to go even longer, but Jake said, "Let's get you home so I can fuck you in earnest. Leave that big vibrator in your ass!"

As we left we had quite a crowd clapping and whistling. I must have been quite a sight with cum in my hair, on my face and all over my tits, but I walked with my chin up and my chest thrust forward back to our car.

As we drove home, Jake asked, "So, did you like that?"

"Oh my god, I loved it! I couldn't believe how much it turned me on to be seen like that. I'll do that again any time you want!"

Jake chuckled and said, "That's good because I have something else planned for you tomorrow night."

I asked what Jake had planned but he wouldn't tell me, so all I could do is wait to find out what he had planned.

Exhibition #2

Jake...

I was pleased with how well our walk in the park had gone. It was obvious that Joy loved showing herself off and doing things in public. She never hesitated as I walked her around totally naked for all to see and she really got off on sucking my dick and masturbating to an audience. I was pretty sure that Joy would love it so I had arranged for she and Denise to work in a strip joint one night.

I drove past this place every day as I drove to work and coming home and after a while I thought I would see if I could talk to the owner and arrange something for Joy and Denise. I stopped in one evening on my way home and asked to speak with the manager. I told him how I wanted my wife and lover to work there one night and why. I showed him pictures of Joy and Denise in bikinis which convinced him that he'd love to have them dance. I told him that actual coitus and fellatio was off the table, but they could do lap dances and serve drinks while nude. He agreed and told me to bring them in on Friday night, which was there busiest, have them there by 5pm and to have them dress in their tiniest bikinis and heels.

While we ate dinner after our park excursion, Joy was describing in detail to Denise what we had done. Denise smiled and laughed and said she wished she would have been there to watch. I then asked Denise if she was off tomorrow night and she said she was. "Ah, that's good because tomorrow Joy will be dancing at the 'Kitty, Kitty Club!' Denise, you can strip there as well if you'd like."

Joy threw her hand's to her mouth while Denise looked at Joy with incredulity. Finally, Joy asked, "We're going to dance in a strip club? Really?!"

I smiled at her and said, "Yes you are. I arranged it with the owner a couple of days ago. Today was a test to see if you could handle being on display in front of strangers and you passed that test with flying colors. So, tomorrow you two will dance on stage 5 or 6 times and between times on stage you will be hustling drinks and doing lap dances while naked. I told Bob the owner that neither of you will have sex nor give blow jobs, but will do lap dances and allow people to touch you while serving drinks. Can you do this?"

Joy looked between Denise and me several times and then finally said, "Oh god. I have had dreams about stripping in a club and I always wake up wet and horny. Yes, I can do that and it will be so hot having you and Denise there."

I made sure that Denise was willing to strip in the club, she said she couldn't wait. "Good. So tomorrow I want you and Denise to get full body wax jobs and then I want you to buy the skimpiest and sexiest bikinis you can find and a pair of stilettos to go along with the suit because that's what you'll be stripping off. Now, I want you to think about what you are going to do on stage to be the wildest stripper these people will ever see. You should leave every guy there with an erection of massive proportions. Also, I want you to be at your horniest, so no cumming until tomorrow after we get home, okay?" Joy nodded, so I said, "I look forward to your performances. Maybe you and Denise can work on your routines."

The next evening it was easy to see Joy's excitement with what the night might bring. She and Denise had worked hard developing several routines for them to perform in order not to duplicate themselves too much. When we arrived, the place wasn't open yet, so we walked in and I led the three of us to Bob's office. When he saw me, a look of recognition crossed his face and he asked, "So, which one is the wife?" I introduced Bob to both Joy and Denise.

Bob eyed both women lasciviously and then told them both to lose their dresses so he could, 'see the goods'. As always, they had no underwear on, so when they dropped their dresses they stood before him completely nude. He told them to turn for him so he could see the whole package. He let out a low whistle and asked, "Are you two sure you two don't want permanent positions, you'd be big hits? I could see you drawing big crowds!"

123456...9