You Want Me to do What? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joy's lower lip began to stick out and asked in a pouty voice, "You don't think I look hot?"

Tom looked at Ashley and me and we were both laughing at his discomfort. He then turned his attention back to Joy's tits and said, "Actually, I think you look super-hot! Ashley's pierced as well. Why don't you show Jake, Ash?"

Ashley stood up and whipped her shirt off like Joy did and then stood in front of me. She had slightly smaller breasts than Joy, but they were very firm and stood out nicely. The gold of her piercings contrasted nicely with her very dark ebony skin. "Wow! You look fantastic, Ash!" I exclaimed. She had barbells instead of hoops like Joy.

I thought I'd take things a step further and said, "Why don't you show them your other piercing, Joy?" Joy's grin got bigger as she undid the top of her shorts, slid the zipper down and then shimmied her hips as she pushed her shorts down. When they were pooled at her feet, she stepped out of them, spread her legs about three feet apart and presented her pussy to Tom. She stood there naked and turned her face towards me and smiled. When Ashley said she wanted to see, Joy turned towards her and presented herself again.

Ashley got on her knees in front of Joy and said, "Ooh, that looks great, Joy! Mind if I..." She didn't finish the sentence nor wait for a response, but reached up and gave the little ring a flick with her finger. Joy moaned loudly, so Ashley did it again with the same response from Joy.

Ashley continued flicking Joy's piercing and before long, Joy said, "If you keep doing that I'm going to cum."

Ashley smiled and said, "Cum for me Joy! I want to see that!" Ashley kept flicking Joy's piercing and after about 5 minutes, Joy's breathing got faster and a couple of minutes later Joy came with a loud moan and a gush of girl cum. Ashley was surprised by the girl cum and immediately planted her mouth on Joy's pussy drinking down what she could.

Ashley continued to suck on Joy's clit until Joy pushed her away as she said, "I can't! I promised Denise I wouldn't do this unless she was here."

Ashley looked disappointed, but said, "I understand and I can't wait until Denise is together with us because you have the sweetest pussy I've ever tasted!"

I then told Joy to come to me, so she walked over and straddled my lap. I then whispered in her ear, "Are you horny, baby?" She nodded, so I asked, "Would you like me to fuck you now?" Again, she nodded, so I continued, "Would you like to live out a fantasy and have two cocks at the same time?"

Joy sat up and looked at me wide eyed and whispered, "Now?"

"Yes now! You can live out your wet dream. Pull down my pants and sit your ass on my cock!"

I was sitting in an easy chair, so when Joy went for my pants, I got up and when she had me half naked I got down and lay back on the floor. Joy grabbed her purse quickly, pulled out a small bottle of lube, lubed us up quickly and then sat on my cock reverse cowboy until I was all of the way in her rectum. She lay back on my chest, so I said, "Tom and Ashley, will you be willing to help Joy live out a fantasy?"

Ashley laughed and said, "By all means! Tom...fuck her good!"

Tom didn't need telling twice. He stood quickly, peeled off his clothes and made his way over to us. He had an enormous cock which was rock hard and was just slightly smaller than the big black dildo I bought for Joy. He knelt between our legs and as Joy groaned loudly I could feel him press his cock into Joy's pussy.

As I lay there processing what was happening, I couldn't believe that it was me that forced the issue. I was guessing it was a combination of the alcohol, Joy's exhibitionism and the fact that she seemed ready for anything. I thought to myself, 'If Joy leaves me for another man I have nobody to blame but myself.' I didn't think she would do that, but I always had that lingering fear.

Moments after Tom entered her, Joy lifted herself off my torso with her arms and legs which allowed me to hump up into her ass while Tom fucked her pussy. We were both fucking into her at the same time and pulling back at the same time. Joy started screaming, "FUCK ME HARDER! FUCK ME HARDER! OH FUCK, I'M CUMMMIIIINNNNGGGGGG!" I could feel her girl cum trickling down my cock and over my balls. I noticed Ashley standing over us and then Joy cried out again, "OH GOD, ASH, PULL MY NIPPLE RINGS HARD!"

A minute or two after Ashley began pulling on Joy's nipple rings, Joy had another explosive orgasm. Tom and I were still fucking her hard when Ashley reached over and began tugging on Joy's clit ring causing Joy to climax even harder. Finally, after 10 to 15 minutes, Tom announced that he was cumming as he shoved his big cock as deep into Joy as he could and let loose with his orgasm. I was getting closer, but wasn't there yet, so I kept pounding up into Joy's ass.

When Tom's climax finished, he pulled out of Joy's pussy which loosened things up from my perspective. However, Tom hadn't been out of Joy for 2 seconds when Ashley made her way around us, got between our legs and buried her face in Joy's pussy!

Joy...

We were having our usual good time with Ashley and Tom at their place. Ash and I were drinking lots of wine and having fun while talking about the sexual things we had been getting up to with our spouses. I even told her about the wet dream I had had being DP'd by Jake and Tom. Ash said that sounded really hot and hoped she would get to watch it someday.

After dinner we were sitting in the living room and I asked Jake if he and Tom had been talking about our sex lives like Ash and I were. He told me they had and that Tom was admiring my new dress code. I never expected in a million years the next thing that came out of Jakes's mouth...he told me to take off my t-shirt and show Tom my boobs! I was pretty drunk and thought it would be a hot thing to do, so I stood up, walked over to Tom and pulled my shirt off.

Tom was staring at my chest and so I asked him what he thought. His answer seemed a little underwhelming, so I feigned disappointment until Tom said I looked 'super-hot'! Tom then told Ash to bare her chest, which she did immediately. Her gold jewelry looked really great against her dark skin and I know Jake was enjoying the view.

Next, Jake suggested I show off my other piercing. I couldn't believe he did that, but I was really getting in to showing my body off to our friends, so I dropped my shorts, spread my legs and showed Tom my clit piercing. He sat their licking his lips just staring at my bare pussy. Ash said she wanted to see, so I turned and went to her, spread my legs and showed her my piercing. Ash wasn't satisfied with just looking because she reached up and flicked the hoop and continued to do so until I came. When I squirted, Ash buried her face in my muff and sucked down my girl cum. It felt really good until I remembered my promise to Denise. Ash was disappointed, but understood a promise was a promise.

Jake then called me over to him, so I straddled his legs and kissed him. What he did next shocked me. He asked me if I was horny, if I wanted him to fuck me and, the most shocking part, if I wanted to have the DP I dreamt about weeks ago! I was so horny I just wanted to be fucked, besides I never thought this opportunity would ever come up again, so I signaled my agreement by pulling Jake's pants off. I lubed us both up quickly and sat on Jake's cock taking him deep in my ass.

I heard Ash tell Tom to, 'Fuck me good', and watched as Tom pulled his clothes off and made his way over to me. My god, he was huge! He didn't waste any time and plunged his meat deep into my sopping pussy. Fuck! I was so full I couldn't believe it! I lifted my body up for Jake and then the two of them began plowing into me. When I started cumming I couldn't stop. I felt like I was flooding the living room with my girl cum. And, to top things off, Ash started pulling on my nipple piercings!

When Tom finally came in me, I thought that Jake wouldn't be far behind, but he kept pumping into me like a man possessed. When Tom pulled out of me, Ash dove into my pussy and began eating me. I was so far gone, I couldn't tell her to stop. She was sucking Tom's creampie from me while Jake continued fucking my ass. Finally, Jake cried out that he was cumming and let loose into my colon.

I just collapsed on top of Jake as I tried to resume breathing normally. When I had calmed down and Ash stopped eating me, I turned over on Jake and gave him the most heartfelt kiss I had ever given him. When we broke the kiss, I looked in my husband's eyes and said, "I love you so much. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You make me incredibly happy and I'll love you forever!"

Jake smiled and said, "I love you too! Did you enjoy living out your fantasy?"

"Oh my god, it was better than in my dream."

"Would you like to do it again?"

I wanted to be careful because Jake had been dumped by other women and I wanted to make him know he was the only man for me. "I would love to, but only if you are okay with it and you are part of it. I have no desire to fuck other men because you are enough for me. Having another man in a DP, to me, is nothing more than having a warm dildo. Okay?"

He hugged me tightly and said, "Okay."

We spent the night at Ash and Tom's and then left for home after breakfast. Denise wasn't up yet because she told us she'd be really late doing the inventory at the sex shop. I was nervous about telling Denise what happened and how I let Ash eat me. I had promised her I wouldn't let that happen. Jake suggested that I not tell her, but I couldn't do that. "Honesty means a lot to me, Jake. How would you feel if I went behind your back and you found out from someone else? I'd be devastated if that happened to me. No, I have to tell her."

At that moment I heard Denise ask, "Tell her what?"

I took Denise in my arms and said, "I'm sorry, but I kind of broke my word to you. Last night we got pretty drunk and Jake talked me into taking my clothes off and show off my piercings. When Ash was looking, she flicked my clit piercing and made me cum. As I squirted, she took me in her mouth and drank my girl cum down. I immediately told her I couldn't do that because I had made a promise to you, which she grudgingly accepted."

Denise smiled and said, "I have no problem with that. It's like some guy grabbing a tit and letting go when you yell at him."

I started getting teary and said, "There's more. Jake managed to get Tom to fuck my pussy while he was in my ass so I could live out my fantasy. The problem was, after Tom came in me, Ash dove into my pussy and sucked out the creampie and I didn't stop her. I'm so sorry. I feel awful because I like to keep my word." I then began crying and couldn't stop. I was really afraid that Denise would leave us because I was an untrustworthy lover.

Denise pulled me into a hug and said, "Don't cry. My guess is you were unable to stop her. Were you having massive non-stop orgasms?" I nodded. "And, did Ashley hit your pussy as soon as Tom pulled out?" Again, I nodded. "And, was what she was doing feeling incredible while Jake fucked your ass?" I nodded again. "Well, nobody could have stopped that from happening. I would have done the same damn thing, so don't fret about it, okay? I love you and something like that will never change that fact."

Jake was watching the two of us the whole time and when we broke apart, he said, "Joy, why don't you take Denise to bed and make love to her. Just the two of you. She won't be a true partner until you do and she really deserves your pure unadulterated love directed towards her alone."

I looked at Jake and said, "But..."

He cut me off and said, "There are no buts. Love her like you do me. Show her how much you love, care and cherish her. I'll be fine with that because you both need it."

I looked at Denise and she had tears welling up in her eyes as she nodded to me. We smiled at each other and both made our way to Jake and kissed him passionately. I then took Denise's hand and we walked to our bedroom. We made love for hours between little naps. We sixty-nined several times trading off who was on top. We scissored several times, which was fantastic and fisted each other to several massive orgasms. All in all, it was one of the best days of my life and I fell deeper and deeper in love with Denise...and Jake for letting it happen.

At around 6pm, Jake caught us in a lull between naps and sex acts and said, "Why don't you two shower and then come out for dinner. It will be ready in 30 minutes." The two of us bounded out of bed and both hugged and thanked Jake for what he had given us. Denise and I showered and then made our way to the kitchen where Jake had a nice supper waiting for us.

In bed that night, Denise and I were on either side of Jake. I whispered to him, "Are you okay with this afternoon? I don't want you to think it diminishes my love for you one iota. As a matter of fact, I love you more now than I ever have. You are the most giving and caring person I have ever known."

He smiled and whispered back, "I'm fine, honestly. When you were telling Denise the other day that we loved her as much as we loved each other I thought that was great, but it wasn't exactly true because we put limitations on our love for her. I thought long and hard about what you had said and decided that you were right, we do love her, so I decided we had to remove the limits of our love and make her an equal partner. Probably, one of these days I will have sex with her without you being there if she wants to. Denise has a say in everything now, so nothing will happen between her and I until she's ready and you are ready."

I kissed Jake and said, "I want you to have what I have, so I'm ready."

Denise propped herself up on her arm, looked at the two of us and said, "How did I get so lucky? Jake, whenever you want to have sex with me, I'm more than ready. I love you both more than anyone I have ever known. I hope you know that you'll never get rid of me!" We all laughed, had a group hug and eventually fell asleep.

Duplicity at the Workplace...

Jake...

After our night with Ashley and Tom and after Joy and Denise made love together without my presence, our threesome household motored along smoothly. We attended some parties with some of our friends, but would only go if Denise could go as well. Some of our friends were quite shocked by our new living arrangement and by Joy and Denise's new revealing wardrobe. By the end of the summer, we found out who our true friends were which cut back on our social calendar a bit. Frankly, I was more than happy with that situation because it left me more time to fuck my two ladies.

Denise liked rough sex just as much as Joy did and they both liked it often, so I was getting it at a minimum of twice a day and sometimes more. More often than not, either Joy or Denise would initiate things with me and, on occasion, would go off with each other. You would think that after a while I would have blisters or callouses on my cock from all of the sex or would get tired of it, but that wasn't the case. I loved every second of every moment with both Joy and Denise and neither one seemed to get tired of me.

Towards the end of October, Joy came home from work late and looked really upset. Denise and I were instantly on high alert, so we sat her down, gave her a glass of wine and asked what was wrong. She looked at us both and said, "One of the junior partners, a young guy named Chad Wentworth, has been bugging me about sleeping with him for a while. Well, tonight he had me stay over for what he said was an emergency for a court case coming up. That doesn't happen very often but it does, as you well know Jake. Anyway, Chad kept me there under false pretenses. He told me he had a video of me that he would post on the internet if I didn't have sex with him."

Denise and I looked at each other and then Denise asked, "What video? I know you'd never cheat on us, so was it something that may have been done while you were in college or something?"

"I don't know what it is, but he said it's recent. I promise you I haven't done anything outside our marriage." Joy then started crying.

Denise and I comforted her and then Denise asked, "Joy, did you, by chance, happen to maybe jill off while at work one day?"

Joy got red in the face and said, "Well, yeah, I have. Actually, I do it almost every day. I think about what you or Jake did to me that morning or the night before and I get really horny, so I have to relieve myself. I usually have a butt plug in as well and play with that too. Why?"

Denise frowned and said, "I think your creep has managed to put a miniature camera in the ladies where you work and has been waiting for someone to do something blackmailable and you are the lucky one."

I remembered reading something about a business that had put cameras in the ladies room and got sued into extinction. I then said, "Yeah, that has happened before in some other places. The victim was awarded a huge settlement by the court. I should talk to one of the lawyers at work and get an opinion from him on how we should proceed.

I grabbed my cell phone and called my friend Ron Miller. When Ron answered I told him what Joy had gone through with this Chad character and how he was blackmailing her into giving him sex in exchange for a compromising video and how we deduced that the video had to be made where Joy works.

I could hear the smile in Ron's voice as he said, "Well, if that's the case your wife could sue the pants off her blackmailer and the firm he works for. There are some things we would need to do. First, your wife will need to be wired and get a recording of the guy trying to blackmail her. Once we get that, we can get a search warrant to have the facilities checked for hidden cameras and if we find cameras get all of the computers searched for incriminating evidence. Once that is found, your wife can sue the firm for sexual harassment, negligence, invasion of privacy, etc. and probably walk away with a small fortune. This Chad character will be arrested for blackmail, sexual harassment, etc. and will spend time in prison and when released will be required to register as a sex offender.

"As much as I'd love to take a case like this, I can't under terms of my contract, but I have a very good friend I will refer you to who will serve you very well. I'll call him tonight after we hang up and make an appointment for you tomorrow, even though it's Saturday. His name is Greg Lee and I'm sure you'll hear from him before the night is up. My guess is Chad will put on the full court press on Monday and as soon as he asks your wife for sex we will have his ass."

I thanked Ron for his help, hung up and told Joy and Denise what we talked about. About thirty minutes later my cell phone rang with an unfamiliar number. I answered on speaker phone figuring it was Mr. Lee.

"Jake Bishop? I'm Greg Lee a friend of Ron Miller's. He told me what your wife has been experiencing. If you are available Sunday, I'd like to either come by your place or you could come to my office to discuss appropriate action."

Joy, Denise and I all looked at each other until Joy said, "Why don't you come to our place and we can make you lunch." Greg accepted that offer and we hung up.

Sunday at noon, Greg came to our house. He was about Joy's and my age, was kind of short and a little over weight. He had a very infectious personality and kept the mood very light as he explained how things would work. "So, Joy, I want you to stop by my office on your way to work where I will arrange to have you wired by a detective from the police department. When you are at work, we will be waiting nearby within radio range and when the detective is sufficiently convinced that a blackmail attempt has been made, we will exercise the warrant we will have in hand and search the premises. When we find the cameras, we will confiscate all of the computers in the office and check for illicit videos. Any person that has any inappropriate video on it will subject that person to legal action. My guess is that there will be more than one person involved and that we will be suing a lot of different people along with the law firm itself. Any questions?"

123456...9