All Comments on 'Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 38'

by Barefan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
timytimy4 months ago

OMG Tim Johnson is standing there startled, totally naked, with a raging erection and im here with my own erection ready to burst. Barefan you have done it to me again! My balls are rumbling and rolling. I can't wait to see what happens next to poor Tim Johnson. Thanks Barefan

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Now we’re getting back to the sexy scenes when Tim is pantless in the restaurant; seduced out of his clothes in a bathroom; jacked off while hanging through a window; and now stuck on a sound stage in nothing but a towel with many horny women trying to get his towel. Barefan I know why our Timy is so excited. I too beg you to get on with the story!

SpecialtyM3SpecialtyM34 months ago

Beautiful unveiling. I am hoping that this episode trends so well it makes the news. A show this good should have millions of viewers. There would be no denying Tim's marketing skills then ;)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

These are details, of course, but perhaps Marcie is tricked into demonstrating how Tim appears to be taking a shower. Few of the women will be able to see the secret video recording in the future, so through the lighting of the television studio, the cameramen show the shadow of the young man to the rest of the audience.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I like to think that seeing Tim's obscenely hot body nearly nude, and especially fully nude triggers female tribal dominant molesting and objectifying fantasies in females, pushing dommes more maniacally more femdommy, switches to become dommy, and subs becoming switchy. Almost as if there are latent Amazon Tribe genes expressing! That's just me!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I hope they don't give him his clothes back after this. It would be nice to give Tim a studio tour in the buff after his TV debut. Of course, there's still the matter of him getting home...I am all for some more streaking!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous