All Comments on 'Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 43'

by Barefan

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
SpecialtyM3SpecialtyM3about 1 month ago

I always enjoy a nice streaking. Especially where people get to see. Thanks for this great chapter. As always, your descriptions of Tim's emotional and physical embarrassment brings me so much joy! I look forward to more naked surprises for this future celebrity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago
This Looks Interesting...

but where is Part 10?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

plot is a bit predictable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

the conniving bitches only now realise that their asset is in danger , they are dimmer than him, mind you he has now fallen into the hands of Carly aka Kathy Bates from the film Misery.

Kernow2023Kernow2023about 1 month ago

with his sprint get away (with swinging bits) is he off to the Paris Olympics?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'm kind of hoping he runs outside and there is a paparazzi waiting for him. A few embarrassing photographs in the paper will do well for Naked Attraction. I am having so much fun with this chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

with the previous comment about sprinting away Carly must have been practising the relay baton exchange

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

it looks like Shawna has lost the Goose that lays the Golden egg , Tim off to new pastures!

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Same story over and over and over. No flies in the ointment. No surprises. Different settings, occasionally different participants, same set up and delivery. No consequences for the connivers. No thoughtful reflection by the dupe. Certainly no realization that he’s been set up. No guilt from the guilty. No regret for going too far. No anger for how he’s been used. Just mosey from exposure to exposure. Zzzzzzzzz.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

agree Shawna's ship has sailed through her own fault

Kernow2023Kernow202329 days ago

have to agree with the anonymous comment's the plot is getting a bit repetitive and definitely needs a change in direction

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

"Same story over..." commenter, why don't you make your own story? Jeez, worthless, move on!

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Yeah an you too Kernow. Shut up with your stupid ankle biting and write your own story and move on if you don't like it.

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorso27 days ago

Very interesting that commenters who claim to have so many problems with this story also happen to return, chapter after chapter...if you find it so frustrating, why do you keep reading? Move on...there are so many stories on this site that might be more to your liking, and will not prompt such disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

what no room for constructive comments!

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Not constructive, at all. Heckling more like.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

It would be great if, after all these events, the company adopted the rule of a naked male boss as an incentive to increase the productivity of female employees. I hope we read this ending

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

See the commenter who started out with "It would be great...." That's constructive syntax. Regardless of whether one agrees with actual point or not.

While comments like: "same story over and over, and needs so to change" have heckling, or negative energy, which are not going to go unchallenged by those who appreciate the free content we are generously provided.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

sorry Barefan with the previous comment I can only visualise Carly as Kathy Bates, I hope for Tim's sake she hasn't got a cabin in the woods. Will Tim ever get his money?

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Remember Carly is a feminist psychologist. I believe she will explain to Tim why he is aroused by the feeling of loss of power to females. That is my speculation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous