All Comments on 'Your Secret Is Safe Ch. 06'

by AuthorEmmaBarnes

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a pretty hot story. It seems a bit unrealistic that all 3 of them have huge cocks though, plus that makes the variety a bit less interesting. Also, the fact that they have marathon sex sessions continuously also seems unrealistic. She would get hella sore, not to mention the guys as well. There’s not that much story besides the marathon sex sessions, and no feel for the characters personalities besides the fact that they’re all sex addicts. I’d like to read more character and plot development, like why they had all wanted her, for example, specifically, when it seems Tristian had been making the rounds at his company (not to mention he would’ve been sued for sexual harassment long before, no matter how magical his cock was). She also seems on the older side, at least 40s, so what’s her story besides she wanted to finish paying for her kids college (and there are things called loans for that). And how did she have access to steal that kind of money if she’s just another lowly office worker? Lots of questions that weren’t thought through, but the sex is hot for sure.

RrrrrrrrRrrrrrrrabout 2 years ago

I hope you will write chapter 7 soon!

I enjoyed reading it so far.

lillyjones1402lillyjones1402almost 2 years ago

Wow. Can't wait for the next chapter

OneBigFishOneBigFishabout 1 year ago

Oh I really couldn't stop reading this. I hope you have plans for a chapter 7 please 🥺

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAuthorEmmaBarnes@AuthorEmmaBarnes
Hi, I’m Emma Barnes. Thanks for checking out my stories! I love to write hot, dirty stories about men and women who may never get a chance to be together. When I’m not writing I like to watch sci-fi shows if nothing else because the men are so dang hot and the women are strong...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES