You're Always in My Thoughts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cared for the man, more than words could ever fully express, but there had been a subtle change in how Stan was with her, now, and she realised that to sleep with her was no longer what he sought, or she could ask of him.

She would be reconciled to having to accept that their affair would drift into the past but would not be forgotten. Her kids were a livid reminder of that and the passionate trysts they had shared to make it all possible.

They would settle into ordered family lives, would have to do that.

Betty nestled against him as Stan embraced her. She stood in her dressing gown making them breakfast.

'This is something new, you having had a lie in,' she smiled, turning to look at him before Stan kissed her slowly. Betty nudged him with her hip to still his questing touches.

'You wore me out, woman, last night.'

'It seemed that you needed it...and you loved me so hard.' Betty glanced his way as he moved to lounge against the worktop not so far from where she stood. 'Are you kay?'

Stan heard the evident concern in her voice. 'Yeah, I'm fine, but I've been thinking these last few days. I've been thinking on retiring and doing that completely. I've also wondered whether we live somewhere else...make a clean start.'

'I don't want that, darlin',' she replied, dismayed by what he had said, 'our friends and family are all about us, or close enough and yet not bothering us. We can live as we want and have done. Besides, Jake and Gemma rely on us to look after the kids when they want to go out. You'd miss them in no time at all...'

'True,' he smiled and looking at her. 'You always bring me down to earth and help me face up to reality.' What he had suggested was to give voice to what nagged at him; the knowledge of what would be aroused in him, by Gemma and Susie whenever they met and he saw their kids, youngsters he may have played a part in making.

Betty covered the food she had cooked, a breakfast that they treated themselves to every weekend. She drew close and did not keep him from undoing the silk belt of her dressing gown and embracing her naked body. She felt the press of his prick against her belly, through the fabric of his lounge pants, as he stood between her legs. They kissed.

'It was only too real with you last night...again,' she smiled. 'You made me feel that we hadn't been together like that for a long time.'

'I just wanted you to know that you're in my thoughts.'

'As you always are in mine, darling man,' she replied on looking tenderly at him, Stan's touches only too purposeful once more. 'You sure were with me in body and mind.'

Betty clung to him and remembered how he had reacted to her orgasms by quickening his trusts; how her lover had humped furiously as he sought to join her in rampaging fulfilment. She'd been spent and had finally conceded to his ways. She had clung to him, used her aching thighs to embrace his heaving and bucking hips, dug her fingers into his skin and shared in his loving of her. She'd finally brought him on, helped him fall over the edge until the excruciatingly pleasurable end. She'd yelled out to him as his deepening thrusts into her, the pulsing of his cock, signalled that he would come in bursting rushes deep inside her.

'You're always in my thoughts. No one got close to being as special as you.'

Betty nodded and met his stilled look as he brushed back her hair and bent to kiss her, to sweep his tongue over her parted lips and wanting her to understand what pleasure she brought to him.

'You loved me. Lat night was a perfect way for you to show me that, again.'

Stan lifted her to him,and crushed Betty's naked body against him. Gemma and Susie were pleasurable waymarks to a deeper life with the woman he now wanted to take back to bed. What they did was a perfect distraction from everything that he had been through with others, unselfish and pleasurable as it had all been but the emotional bond unlike that he had fashioned over so many years with Betty.

He would have to make amends, somehow, and Gemma expected nothing less of him. She too had to get on with her life, with Jake, but never forget what had brough them to this place in their shared lives.

You couldn't just shut out every thought and memory, words spoken out or emotions at work in you made known. They all went into the mix and made you who you were, for good or ill.