Zaza 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Graphic Novel give away person, is that you?"

"Oh, hey Mr. Kerns, ah, my friend Ed and I were just, ah and then he had to take a call and um."

"Say no more, ah, Zaza, right? I mean, um, Mrs. Daniels and I were just, ah, responding to some texts and the reception was better with her SUV door open, so, ah, um."

"Oops, I don't need to know more than I spied, Mr. Kerns, but, um, I had a great time working tonight and I look forward to the next party so I can, ah you know, um, get worked over or something. And, um, by the way, your son kissed my friend Nikki on the lips earlier tonight and even though it was just, um, a peck kiss, um, she's one up on me and all."

"Oh, well, I'll have to speak with my son about kissing the employees on the lips, unless, um, unless it was with that creamy petite cup cake with the perky silhouette and that purple streak in her hair. Who, by the way, um, might just be the MC at the next party if she maintains that amazing perky silhouette and adds a second purple streak in, um, her hair and all? So, ah, um."

"Oh, well, I just texted Nikki and told her all about her promotion and um, she thought I might thank you for her, but I don't understand the meaning of "with a special kiss" and all, so, um, maybe we should we get going?"

"Oh, well, Zaza, um, or we could stay for a few more minutes while I tell you that, um, the next party will be of a free spirit theme, so, um, you can work behind one of the bars and maybe wear something more colorful and maybe we'll meet again behind the building or in this parking lot or in my office, um, unless you want to check your phone for more texts right now, um."

"Oh, um, I like the idea of a free spirit party and I think it's popular to hang out behind the building at Rave parties, so the people can really get behind things, um, I think my phone just pinged with a text or something, so, um."

"Oh, yeah, um, listen, we have your number on file, right? I mean just in case I really need to get behind things and all. Also, um, I'm not that old, if, ah, and we're both here and all, so, ah, well, that special thank you kiss and all, right Zaza?"

Well, I was a valued employee, so of course my number was on file. And based on what came out of his zipper, nope, he probably wasn't all that old.

End Zaza 02

12