All Comments on 'One Who Understands'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 641 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You might want to let readers know before they get into the story that its 32 pages long.

Ubber1Ubber1over 8 years ago
Beautifull

I am sorry about the other comment towards the length, I found your story to ranked up with the greats on this site. I would say it is close to, "Thread Island" great storyline kept engross with Ed and what was happening next. Thank you .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

OMG one of the greatest stories I've ever read. Hoping there will be an addition to this story. I loved the entire store including howlong it was. Please add to it.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
Simply awesome

Going to look at your other submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I want more

Why did you stop so soon ! . hope this is just the first chapter and to anon 32 pages so what for a story this excellent

With my luck this is all we will get from Ed, Grace and Rachel's new life

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It Was Long

But I guess that is what I loved about it, it has just the right amount of everything

to keep one reading and wanting more.

Thank you !!!! M

JTDavis7776JTDavis7776over 8 years ago
wow

Got to be honest seen it was 32 pages I was about to say no not today but page one got my hooked cant say I didnt like how he when from lonely to bangin all the rich women very good I love this one keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story.

I could sense the feelings of the women for Ed all thru the story. A bit long but the story does keep moving. Several times there were tears in my eyes, including the ending. Very good work, keep it up. If you should ever write more to this story please let us know. I have some female friends that I will be telling about this story.

jawolfe91051jawolfe91051over 8 years ago
Well Written

Great, well written episode and I would like to see you continue further along with the plot. Keep up the very good work. Lots of excitement and kept you hanging on until the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

I too wasn't sure about initially getting caught up in a 32 pager right away, but, I was hooked. Well done! I look forward to more stories. I'm not sure if you plan to continue this one or not. It stands on it's own merit, if not. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

Totally mesmerizing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The best

I have to admit, like others I was daunted initially seeing this story was 32 pages in length. Although I love the way the story unfolded and now I think that if it had been any shorter it wouldn't have been complete. Many thanks to the author of the best story I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

In all the years I have been here this is the best story by far!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please

Please add another chapter to this absolutely amazing story. Ive been reading stories on here for years and this is by far the best one I've ever read. The characters are simply amazing and i so want to see what else you could bring to this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Absolutely awesome, you have serious talent and keep up the good work.

Absolutely awesome, you have serious talent and keep up the good work.

biggreenfrogbiggreenfrogover 8 years ago
Page turner

Fantastic.... I stayed up all night so l could finish it. What a brilliant story..

Eekster4UEekster4Uover 8 years ago
Amazing

Couldn't stop reading till the end. My only critique has to do with a reference that I am not familiar with, so I can't really blame you for that and it doesn't detract from the story anyway. But, just out of curiosity, where do they refer to a cash register as simply a cash. Your attention to detail and character development made this story my absolute favorite on this site, or any other site for that matter. Would love to see a continuation, but can understand how it might seem gratuitous.

Hope to see more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Truly Remarkable

Your story is amazing. It is a fabulously complex blend of erotica and romance and conflict and overcoming obstacles and social commentary. The erotica was hot and appealing for men and women. The depth of character development as well as the likability factor of the heroes and the eww/ick factor of the antagonists/villains was a key ingredient to the strength of the story. Great writing...consider expanding to full novels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

What can I add to the other comments?

This and the Shepherd are my true favorite stories.

Thank you for sharing them with us.

sflbuddasflbuddaover 8 years ago
Wonderful

I started to read it at 9:00 PM and finished after 1:00 AM. I could not stop reading this wonderfully written story.You followed the story line from start to finish. I am now looking forward to a continued story. I hope? If you do continue this, I will start reading it earlier as it is hard to get up early for work.

Thank you again for this wonderful story.

Keith A. Neal

tonyd301tonyd301over 8 years ago
Wonder

Wonderful I don't know what to say about this wonderful story I have just read it was so magnificent I don't know what to say...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

Awesome story, one of the best stories i have read on this site, perfect ending as well, i don't see any reason to continue this story. Continue the good work.

Ps. I love the story with Jack as well FYI .ds

RpierzRpierzover 8 years ago
Good story,

but long, very long. Luckily it was quite engrossing.

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Always love your stories...this one too!!!!

Entertaining...passionate...kept me wanting to read more! Another first class tale...thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awsome

One of the best

jme51usajme51usaover 8 years ago
What a great Story

Thank U for creating such a wonderful story. I hope there are some more chapters. Jamey

rangerrigsrangerrigsover 8 years ago
Might be one of the longest stories I've read here...

But also one of the best. There were laughs, tears and a whole lot of steamy sex scenes. Kudos for the amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done

A little sex an interesting workable plot with some twists....good job

bobt2928bobt2928over 8 years ago
Love it

It took all day but it was worth it, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My first 5 star award!

Congratulations on a very well written story! Wonderful storyline!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A great writing

I usually don't enjoy reading stories that are longer than 3 or 4 pages as they often drag out and lose the intended excitement of the story. This one I read the entire length of it. It was well worth the time to do so. A fantastic read as far as I'm concerned. A great story line that had both the sexual side and the reasonable normal life along with it. Again a great piece of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!!

Couldn't stop reading!

Real!

Amazing!

5stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Top three of all time.

Your story was outstanding. It was well written and should be read by everyone who visits this site. I will be looking for more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bravo!

One of the most in depth and best written works I have ever read... Words cannot begin to describe...

tamiscstamiscsover 8 years ago
Wonderful

This story was well written and captivating. I put the rest of my series reading on hold just to be able to complete this story. If a sequel is planned I would love to have the chance to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
brilliant story

Sex without a story is just another description of erotic activity. This is so much more - an interesting story with twists and turns, added to which it was well written.

I really enjoyed it - compelling reading.

Paxo1944Paxo1944over 8 years ago
5 Stars is not enough for this MASTERPIECE.

This is the best erotic story I have ever read. The twists and turns made me want to keep reading. I will certainly look for this author in the future and I really hope a sequal is in the pipe line.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
So many stories in one

Very well written. It could have very easily have been a different story or segment for each of the ladies. All would be winners on their own. Collectively it is brilliant.

Thanks, will we get to find out what happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic story!

This was by far the longest story I have ever read on this site, and it just pulled me through every page. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An amazing read

I usually don't go for long stories, as I prefer quick spank-the-monkey material, but your story is so bloody good, that I've been stuck reading it. I still just halfway, but I'm gonna finish it :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent!

I couldn't stop reading it once I started and finished it in a day. The story is very well written I loved every moment of it. I hope to read more works like this one in the future, if you aren't a professional writer I believe that you can be. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Absolutely amazing.

I normally don't read long stories here as i get bored quickly with the characters but this story kept me reading page after page. I hope for more to continue this story, maybe short stories with Ed's relationship with each women. If i voukd give you 6 stars i would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beyond well done

The only thing that could bug me is the Victoria ladies ending not being there as it would/could define now the violence carries on the end of the Eds character. That being said it was so good talent the full day reading it!!Well written and carried threw plotted story, well done writer and proof readers!

~KIA

grabmyballsgrabmyballsover 8 years ago
Wow!

I loved your story and would read more. The judge episode was jarring. I don't care, because your characters are so alive. Thank you!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

Add my "Wow!!" to the list. I just spent the whole morning of my day off reading this story. I couldn't put it down. I kept picturing Ed as the actor Patrick Warburton (google him and you'll see what I mean). Though most of the sex in the story wasn't incestuous, I'm glad it was in this category as it gave me a chance to read it. Definite five+ star story for those who can read something longer than a two page spanker read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing story!

Great read, I hope you continue with the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Page 22:

"Heather looked at Ed in surprise. Those weren't cheap earrings and Ed never had much money. What changed?

Ed saw the question in Heather's eyes. "I got a performance bonus."

Isabelle snorted loudly and tried to cover it up by heading for the washroom with a wave. Her face was flushed."

I couldnt stop laughing at this, i havnt finished reading it but so far i cant stop from bursting out laughing every now n then. you definitely know how to write and captivate an audience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Super Sexy

Best story I've read forever. Kept me focused all 32 pages. Loved the ending but wish it didn't. Going to look to see what else you've written.

sandeep130391sandeep130391over 8 years ago
Tag shouldnt be incest, rather it should be group sex

...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Absolutely Excellent

This is by far the best story I have ever read, it beats 50 shades hands down.

Winger534Winger534over 8 years ago
OMG!

This was such a wonderful story! 50 Shades eat your heart out! I actually found my eyes were "tearing up" at the end having seen it come to an end...I think further Adventures of Edward and his Ladies are in order.

DickDasterdlyDickDasterdlyover 8 years ago
My absolute favorite story EVER! Held me captive from Chapter 1 to 32.

What a joy this story was....pulled at all the emotions, and the good guy truly won in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Deeply moved

As a gentleman reader I was truely captivated by this story. Please write more and share your love in emotions and words. Thank you for sharing such passion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautifull

Very nicely written good emotions good sex balance

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

Awesome story! Fantastic plot and story line, not just about the sex, but finding loving relationships out of a chaotic past.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the best stories I ever read!

One of the best stories I ever have read, I can tell as I read them since 1996. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sequel??

There will, of course, be a follow-on??

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!

Very well written. Long, but detailed and interesting with lots of twists and turns. I really, really enjoyed it. Thanks!

Btw, back on page 20 something you called him Joe. Other than that, great editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Story was great even without the sex.

I loved to read this for the story as well as the sex.. I would really like to find out the rest of the stories that were left. Did the building the judge was working on get torn down things like that.

After working through all the different women's stories when he got together with his cousin it seemed to end quickly. Was there nothing left to write about?

I do want to say that you write really well and it flowed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awesome

Great story, great plot! I hope there will be a follow up story that ties up the lose ends and ofc carries on the story of Ed, Grace, Rachel and their friends.

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursover 8 years ago
Well done

Despite a very few grammtical errors, this was an excellent story. At first I was a bit put off by Ed's Forrest Gump like persona, but the character really does grow on you. The women are all too perfect, but then this site is about fantasies anyway. You've left a lot of possibilities for other story lines and I hope you're going to do the same excellent job with them eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mishka and Heather

Please continue Mishka and heathers relationship. I would love to feel the chemestry between them. Also give Lydia a little more attention as I felt she was a very REAL charachter where Angie, Steph and Carolyn were all jumbled and confused and their storys were narrow and were nore story plot fillers than anything Lydia was more real and interesting and I wish she had nore of a purpose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written story

Outstanding story -- I hope you continue the series. It was 32 pages but an excellent read

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

One of the best stories I've ever read on Lit. Characters could do with a little more "filling out" and a few small grammatical errors, but let that not detract from the excellence that is this story. I sincerely hope you write a part 2!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
REALLY!

30 fucking pages for him to finally get her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
annony just read 30 fucking pages!! Then he bitched about it being tolong

he's fucking nuts! Gave it a 5 for effort and content

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A fun romp

Could not stop reading. Probably the longest story arc in Literotica history.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another outstanding contribution!

An interesting plot, strong character development, great twists = several pleasant nights of willing suspension of disbelief. Thank you.

mharrisonmharrisonover 8 years ago
Excellent

Great story - Loved every bit of it :)

Was well worth all 32 pages - kept me interested all the way through.

Please keep up the great work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i have no words

it was over 30 pages long yes but it was very well worth it. it had content and plot and a main character that one just could not help but love. usually when one reads something from here we wish for the character to be with one person more then the other, but with this particular story there was no such feelings. he belonged to all of them and because of that one can truly enjoy the sexual scenes without a feeling of disgust. (thats probably just me) Just an incredible story over all. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic Story

Fantastic story that you hopefully continue. It's very refreshing to see erotica written this well. I think the writer could turn this in to an awesome series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

I'm a slow reader, but this was worth the afternoon I spent reading it. I think the writter is well schooled on women and air-conditioning. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
50 shades of grey... this was way better....this would make for an interesting movie. job well done. it takes time to read through 32 pages on literotica. i salute the writer and those you helped him. thanks for an awesome story

A must read. Was horny as hell

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well written

This stary is a masterpiece, i enjoyed every second of the read. Please keep up the good work!

LechemanLechemanover 8 years ago
Excellent and well constructed storyline!

I am impressed and will go as far to mention it is by far the best story I have read in a long, long time. I will admit when I first saw the length I was concerned it would not evolve, or more aptly develop too quickly. But you kept the pace consistent, to the point I had to read the entire story in the one piece. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of, if not THE, best.

In all the years that I have popped in and read a story or two, this is the only story I have ever commented on or rated. There was so much that was good and right about the story, it was easy to overlook the occasional typo/mistake. Honestly, I have rarely been so captivated by the actual story. You know a story is good when you share emotions with characters and dread finally hitting the last page. Very well done indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Much variety in the passionate passages

Each of the women was unique during lovemaking - from the chemistry tutor to the MILFs and, subsequently, his 2nd cousin. The side stories about crooked contractors, a sadistic sorority initiation, a lesbian hook-up, a tantalizing steak seasoning, and vengeful judge were clever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep it going!

Please keep it going. There are too many unanswered questions......What happened to the judge? Is the tower construction ongoing? What happened with the Food Critic? What was the financial arrangement for the Steak and Fry additions? After such a great story, you can't just stop in midstream.

crow0085crow0085over 8 years ago
THX

one of the most captivating stories I've read, they remain baucoup questions in suspond, a sequel to this story is most required. thank you for letting us read such a masterpiece

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sexy story

Great writing. Normally stories are 5-6 pages and a chapter or two. I thought that it would be too long but it held my interest all the way through to the last page.

ansdguyansdguyover 8 years ago
Fantastic job!

I was procrastinating about reading a story this long. After a few weeks , I simply had to know if the rave reviews were warranted. After just one page I was hooked. At no point did I consider discontinuing my reading. I found that even with all the various characters and plot twists, I had no problem following the plot and knowing which lady was which. I can only mirror the comments of the previous folks.

Thank you for you fine effort!

PS: I don't understand the difficult that some people (mostly anons) have with understanding the length of a story. It's pretty easy to see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is truly a story

You have achieved what few (amateur) writers can. That is weave a tale that is not only erotic but truly but more than just he did thus and so over and over.

So many skip over the mundane details and what you end up with are several paragraphs of pornography that use the exact same words usually meant to get the reader hot and bothered as quickly as possible. I think that a lot of what is posted here are short fantasies thought up while the writer is... well... you... know...

Keep up the good work, it's writing like this that keeps me coming back to this site.

If all I wanted was a short fantasy to well... you... know..., I'd just use my own imagination.

The old man who lives in the other shoe

ShadoweddesireShadoweddesireover 8 years ago
Perfect mix

This was a truly amazing tale of "incest"not really to much of incest thou but I liked the action and the comedy and also the romance of this truly good story I wish the author good luck in a new story creation but keep making story's there good

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice

Awesome story. Genuine storytelling with feelings. It gets you hooked to it once you start reading. Subtle and neat. Thanks to the person who wrote the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Throroughly enjoyable

Really enjoyed this one. Usually I'm not one for the harem stories, but I felt it worked here. I am hoping for a sequel. Your writing is very enjoyable, keep it up.

TheSecretPervertTheSecretPervertover 8 years ago

I liked it, I also am not that into harem stories but seriously this just. I could see your vision.

also

gordon freeman is that you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice ...

Well enjoyed the story, more like a mini book with twists and turns, got well engrossed, great writing, maybe you should become a novelist.

Thanks 5*

Lo_PanLo_Panover 8 years ago
The Aunt.....

The character of the Aunt really put me off. Even if she is his cousin once removed.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 8 years ago
More?!

Wow this story is like a mini book I loved it and am waiting for more lots more!!! I kinda didn't like that grace only got him after he had done so many other women was hoping they would both be virgins... But all in all a great read and I'm looking for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

It took me three days to get through it, but it was awesome. Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Surprised

Great story pulled in couldn't put down.More ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Awesome story, loved it would like more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

This story was amazing , I could not put it down . It took a few hot nights to read it and I say hot for obvious reasons .Loved the way you brought all the characters together , I was so happy was a virgin . Having Rachel help them with their first time was so sexy , I kinda glad you stayed away from the characters having a threesome .But didn't want the story to finish , hoping we may get an update or some more chapters ...

kaidmankaidmanover 8 years ago
one of the best

you wrote quite wonderful short book in terms of normal book pages it is like 300 pages and each one was impossible to not read loved your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

It took me a few nights to complete, but very well written and very real, able to get into the story and love every encounter Ed had with the ladies... keep it coming...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow, just wow

Holy hell that a fantastic read, I'll admit it took a couple of nights to read but the time was well worth it.

You put so much detail into everything it was almost like reading an actual novel. Please keep up the amazing work, and also if you can find both the time and creative genius to write a sequel then I would certainly read the shit out of it :)

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 8 years ago
Excellent!

"

When she got back to her desk after lunch she saw every station had a bright and shiny metal travel mug perched atop it.

"

LMAO!

You really shocked me with Nina, I was really impressed by how that developed, nice job in making a trite 'standby' into an actual character developing experience.

When you introduce Stephanie and Carolyn in Ch 12 you give a brief description. Later, as Ed meets each individual woman, you give almost no details, even as each encounter progresses. Please be more detailed in what makes each woman unique or don't bother adding so many encounters.

That mini-golf game had me genuinely smiling. Nice bonding moments and lots of fun interaction - well done!

Nice job on the way the women interact. The uncertainty mixed with both desire for Ed and yet for his happiness was a very good combination.

You described in detail how all the women dressed for the restaurant - except Grace and Mishka... why?

Having Rachel there for Grace's first time was inspired - and really well written!

Super finish, one of the few "Six Stars" I would gladly give.

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a mans lover

Great story good start and a great ending. Wish a lot more people would act like this the world wold be a better place with this kind of love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
9853 Followers
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...