All Comments on 'Abandoned Rage'

by other2other1

Sort by:
  • 651 Comments
WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago
Mr Author I applaud you for this

quote text messages from Jillian, which I didn't delete, but promptly ignored. unquote

Most authors on this site do not do this But it is the wisest thing to do

Information is king

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had to cringe every time I read "fiancé" when you meant "fiancée." The former is a male, the latter is a female. The whole story was pretty cringy, as a matter of fact.

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

Thank you, I love a happy ending and you made sure that justice (both good and bad) was played out for everyone. (I did feel a little bit sorry for Barry, though.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loved it

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeftover 1 year ago

Well done, 5 stars! A tale told well, and one that me weeping a bit in the final chapter or two. I look forward to other stories of the Other clan.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Excellent story!

5

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Love the story. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tf is this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Superb in every way. Worthy of study and imitation.

Many thanks for creating a provoking reality.

Wh00sherWh00sherover 1 year ago

Now that's a story.

No RAAC, just a great author conveying the emotions and betrayal.

Outstanding.

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

It was alright.

The biggest problem with this story was Rebecca. What possessed you to start their relationship with domestic violence? There was nothing cute about her slapping him. Try reversing the genders for that scene to see just how bizarre her behaviour was: a woman opens the door to a complete stranger, who grabs her, kisses her, then slaps her in the face. She'd run screaming and call the police!

Talk about making a shitty first impression... Rebecca seemed totally unstable.

-

I like a good epilogue, but skipping over their lives together just so you can get to their death scenes seemed a bit weird and macabre. I didn't really warm up to Rebecca, so when she died, I didn't really care all that much.

-

Being civil to Jillian at the end was awkward and undeserved. She publicly humiliated him so that he wouldn't fight the divorce. All she cared about was raping him financially, and making her new life easier. Jillian didn't give a shit about betraying her ex-husband, so she deserved no sympathy or pity at the end.

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

God you write simply amazing stuff. Absolutely outstanding tale. Your characters are so very real and the whole thing has an unshakable down to earth reality. You achieve that rarest part authorial achievements: you create transcendental truth from the mundane. Soul and spirit love from the ashes of betrayal. I was so moved at the end I wept…a rare occurrence…. You are already in my list of followed authors and now this tale joins the list of treasured tales in my favorites that I will repeatedly savor on the upcoming cold winter’s nights. Thank you so very much for penning this treasure.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for this well-crafted tale. I have to admit that when I read your kind comments on others’ stories, I think that you should have been spending that time working on your own stories. 😀 Apparently, you can multitask! I eagerly await your next story….see you then.

francemanfrancemanover 1 year ago

I dropped out of history little by little as it became more and more tales from One Thousand and One Nights or Disney stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you!! K

RePhilRePhilover 1 year ago

BRILLIANT! Period, full Stop!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WAY too long!

Bearinthewoods84Bearinthewoods84over 1 year ago

Mate 10 out of 10, you are becoming one of .y favourite authors on here. Not one chapter board me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"How can you say that," Jillian asked Rebecca, again looking down at the floor. "How can you say he owns you? What about your previous relationships, previous loves?"

This right here irked me😂😂😂.. what does she mean what about previous relationships and lovers? Happily married people aren't thinking about their past relationships or lovers🤦🏾.. why would they? They're an ex for a reason. Why did she even get married knowing she loved someone else?. This is the type of sluts I'm talking about... the ones that really shouldn't be married but insist on marrying. Her mind set is warped. She still feels she needs to hold on to past relationships/lovers. She has no business getting married. Nobody who thinks this way would make a good spouse. They'll jump ship as soon as an ex comes around.. she sounded so delusional throughout the story 😭😭😭.. "I want us to still be friends " friends? Who would want her as a "friend"? With friends like her who needs enemies?.. she thought he would fight for her😭😭😭😭😭.. is this bitch on drugs?😭😭😭... what is there to fight for after telling your husband you're leaving him for you true love, whom you've been banging for months?😭😭😭😭... is she ok?😂😂😂😂... the delusions 😭😭....years later she's still trying to get back with him.. she had him and didn't want him. He wasn't her true "love" remember.. she had him for 5 yrs and it didn't stop her from immediately stabbing him in the back as soon as her ex came back into her life.. She should've paused and think.. what type of person inserts themselves in someone else's marriage? 🤔.. why would she believe a man that is ok with inserting himself in someone else's marriage would make a good mate? I mean he was banging her for months knowing she was married.. he was okay with her lying, deceiving and betraying Gregory, why would she think he was a good guy?😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.. he has no moral compass. She really shouldn't of been surprised to learn he wasn't shit.. the way she broke the news to Gregory was also a way to unleash the ultimate fuck you.. not only is she cheating, she's rubbing his nose in it. Those friends that knew and thought it was cute and true love are just as disgusting as the slut.. when you're with someone and they commit a crime, you go down as an accomplice. You get just as much jail time as the one who actually did the crime.. you were there. That's all the courts care about. Their attitude towards Gregory irked me.. they expected him to just get over it, it's true love.. they didn't see the ridiculousness of their logic.. they helped Jillian cheat, lie and decieve all while smiling in Gregory's face pretending to be his friends. They chosed a side.. they may not have realized it but they chosed a side. The cheating lying slut side.. those are nobody friends.. it didn't surprise me that mark was banging strippers. He thought Jillian and her lover were cute and in love.. anyone who is okay with cheating won't hesitate to cheat themselves or is probably already cheating.. good story.. I'm just happy this wasn't a cuck/whore type story..

tompo296tompo296over 1 year ago

Thank you, I really enjoyed that

CunnyLinguistTooCunnyLinguistTooover 1 year ago

I don't give 5 stars too easily, but this deserved it for sure! Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I look forward to your stories. I find you to be a great teller of tales. I'm hoping you enjoy writing and sharing for years.

KaeyoKaeyoover 1 year ago

Amazing. Pages 7 & 8 were some of the most emotional I have read on this site. Thank you. I have never favorited a story on first read until now. You really outdid yourself on this one.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 1 year ago

That was excellent. 5 stars from me…

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 1 year ago

Fantastic. A great author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lol! I just want to put your mind at ease, author. You did it. You hit every cliche imaginable. You didn't miss a one. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 is not enough. thank you wish could give more but 5 is all there is.

KarnevilKarnevilover 1 year ago

A well written story with a similar plot to the 'February sucks' rubbish, both situations so rediculous making the whole thing completely unbelievable. The way everything was set up I can only assume it was a ploy to generate as much hatred for Jill as possible, and as much sympathy for Greg, congratulations it worked. Unfortunately what followed was plainly tedious, neither the plot or characters strong enough to carry the tale over eight pages. I gave up after four pages, and normally I'd skip to the end to discover the outcome, sadly I found myself too bored to care. The way the story was progressing I'd hazard a guess that Greg thwarted all the plans made by his wife and her lover. I also foresee Jill and Troy eventually realising true love isn't everything they thought, and both ending up alone and miserable. While Greg moves on to become rich and even discover he has a female, friend who's beautiful and somewhat of a sexbomb, and in fact she's always been secretly in love with him. Maybe I'm wrong but unfortunately I'm not interested enough to find out.

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzoneover 1 year ago

Great story, it's a bit long for my personal taste but I still give it 5 stars. Touching and emotional I could feel his joy and pain, and, damn, I think I'm in love with Rebecca. We should all be so lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You Bastard You had this old man crying his eyes out I lost the love of my life 17 years ago And I still miss her every day I hope I meet her the way Greg and Becca did

QBikkQBikkover 1 year ago

Great one, powerful!!

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51over 1 year ago

5 Stars John, great read, as are all. Please keep it up, down under, my friend.

Slick742Slick742over 1 year ago

Great read….thanks,,,SK742

DontPanic442DontPanic442over 1 year ago

Another great one from one of my favorite authors. Thank you.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

This story was..horrible.

The players all acted like junior high kids instead of adults who are in their 30’s. I honestly couldn’t read it anymore.

These are supposedly reasonably mature adults and instead you turned them into hormonal teens and it is infuriating.

Thanks for wasting my time.

numbnutz49numbnutz49over 1 year ago

It was hard to wait until the end of the story to click 5 stars and write a comment about how amazing this story is and how the tears started flowing as Rebecca was dying. The story wasn't heavy handed - it was pure emotion and all of it was real rather than placed for effect. I'll have to go back to my favorites - I would be shocked if this wasn't one of my top 5 stories ever!

LarrynDallasLarrynDallasover 1 year ago

Extremely well written. Thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manover 1 year ago

Wow!!! What to say??? A very well written, told and finished story.

I also spilled through Becca's passage. But the sequel, with the reunion on the "other side of life," was comforting and equally moving.

It has become one of my favorites.

Thanks for turning the original shitty story into a more believable work.

Of course, it's about fiction and many points can be seen as exaggerated or impractical... But it makes the reading more enjoyable.

5 stars from me. Keep writing. Looking forward to new jobs.

But that's just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have always liked how you do a true BTB - the MC remains a good guy, and the cheater rues her actions at length. Nice job. lpw

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And again, no conflict, no development nothing

- woman cheats

- MC is shattered and betrayed by everyone

- MC gets a new woman out of nowhere without even trying

- cheater gets some retribution and feels remorse

- MC laughs in her face and lives on

Not the most compelling pattern, done again

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love it! I hope that is the way I leave this world

groaningbumpgroaningbumpover 1 year ago

Always love your stories. Thank you for sharing.

BoxerR100BoxerR100over 1 year ago

Well done, please keep writing, and we will enjoy them.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 1 year ago

A bit hard to believe in the beginning as his marriage ended. Then the ending was over the moon. All in all it was a good story and I did enjoy the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great read. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Great read

You’re fast becoming my favorite writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't normally read this type of story as its to close for comfort but I was drawn to it by the title and I am waiting on other authors to post their next instalments. This is excellent writing and I will now look to see if any other works you have posted take my fancy. As for Rebecca passing, I to cried for what I may have to go though with my wife now, that is if it's not me first as I am the one who is in remission for cancer. Time will tell but an excellent story with morals. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really loved what you did with this story. Glad to see how Greg overcame Jillian's betrayal. I expect you will see a lot of people hating on the fact that she wasn't burnt into a crisp, however I am a great adherent to the "living a good life is the best revenge" and Greg had the best revenge of all. 5*

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

I think I just might be in on the birth of a classic. Well written, great characters. I do not remember a single error. And above all I thoroughly enjoyed it

JiZenJiZenover 1 year ago

Thank you so very much...... 5 Stars.

VickiT375VickiT375over 1 year ago

Beautiful. Love like that is rare

hellhound6hellhound6over 1 year ago

Fucking hell the epilogue was so beautiful you did an amazing job!

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 1 year ago

Great story! So thoroughly enjoyed. Didn’t want to put it down for a break… I have to read it through. Thank-you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

that was good, thanks.

vhasstvhasstover 1 year ago

Thank you for this story Mr Other. It did result in my husband giving me some strange looks as i too started sniffling at Rebecca's passing. Touched by the sentiment of the story and the storytelling. Well done !

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider1955over 1 year ago

Very nice. A lot of emotions reading this story that was told so well. I don’t easily or often give 5 stars, but, this author and this story deserves the best rating.

stage5abstage5abover 1 year ago

Great story, I loved the ending.

Turning502019Turning502019over 1 year ago

Great read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wow what a great story , as a man that loved and got hurt. I know the feeling as then again i found true love . been over 30 years.

katibkatibover 1 year ago

Great. Well great until the sentimental slop at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding. Another one in the win column for you. Thanks for the enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really excellent story, I am rather surprised that I dont see any comments, but perhaps your readers have not found this story yet. Looking forward to the next story. THANKS

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

You put in a tremendous effort to bring out this story. 5 stars

Busman19639Busman19639over 1 year ago

I cried at the end. Such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In the story there are cell phones, how were James and Sophia not able to call or text Charles about the old boyfriend and what was going to happen after there were thrown out of the reunion? James should have been questioned about not doing this. As for not accepting an employees resignation, the company can refuse but the employee is committed to quitting he/she can leave work and never return.

I was into the story until Rebecca showed up at the main character’s door, kissed and slapped him before any introductions. If that happened to me I would definitely not let the crazy woman into my home and might slam the door in her face. After how he was betrayed welcoming a new woman interested his life that quickly and easily is a complete change in character from where he was emotionally less than a few weeks before.

From a business perspective, giving the people that helped his ex-wife cheat and publicly humiliate him should not have gotten referrals. They should have been given a formal letter, something requiring they sign acknowledging receipt of, that his firm would no longer represent their company.

His handling of the ex-wife when the “true love” was arrested and later in life after Rebecca’s death were the perfect response.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rebecca's passing has many similarities to my wife's passing. I had to keep wiping my eyes to see the words.

I must say, you have the talent to write compelling stories without all the unnecessary detail that bogs down other writers stories. Your stories keep me interested by moving along. The stories of this length by most of the Literotica writers usually bore me and I stop reading.

Great job!

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

One of the best ever on this site.

SkubabillSkubabillover 1 year ago

It seems peculiar that my three favorite Literotica authors all live in Australia. Yet another five-star story for John Other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

F is for fantastic, but it's also for five. Stars that is..

Thanks once again

Lakeeriegoatguy

P.S. For some reason I can't log on to my account, so I have to do this as Anonymous...

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

4 stars because I really did “like” it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story dragged a little but the end made up for it.

TexdomTexdomover 1 year ago

Great as always my friend!

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 1 year ago

What a wonderful wife Becca was. She did for him what he did for the skank after asshat split on her. The difference in the way it turned out defines the characters,

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

The story begins with one of the most disgustingly immature group of people I've read including all those adolescent graduates, and it ends with one of the finest death scenes on this entire site. Lovely story! I enjoyed it tremendously. Thank you for sharing. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely one of the best stories that I have read. You are one of my favorite authors. Well written. 5***** +

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Jillian and Troy did not suffer nearly enough IMO...Rebecca and the ending were a total cliche'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for sharing your stories with us, I really enjoyed that and it was very emotional in the end . God I’ve got company coming over soon and stop my tears. Tim O’

saddletramp1956saddletramp1956over 1 year ago

Enjoyed this a bunch. Thank you for posting.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 1 year ago

I know its difficult to be creative in this world of Literotica where thousands of stories are pumped into the bubbling pot of fiction. The plot devices in this tale are cherry-picked from the almost 40,000 LW stories and put together in a reasonable fashion. Yes, reasonable, but not really interesting. The woman does something to really hurt her husband. Her paramour does bad things and eventually is ruined and sent to jail. The unfaithful wife never finds happiness and ends up lonely and longing for the hero. The hero, of course, finds solace in the heart and arms of some beauty who gives him children and then we finish it all up with tales of children, grandchildren and loyal friends with peaceful deaths to both key people and their eternal lives in "heaven". What drivel!!! 2*

beanburner69beanburner69over 1 year ago

WOW another great story.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
A nice

Emotion filled read all the through nice job.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 1 year ago

brilliantly brutal early on but got a bit too soppy for me later on, great long story though 5*

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterover 1 year ago

This is the best story I have read here in quite sometime.

Loved how you brought things to a loving close.

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyover 1 year ago

An other outstanding story. Liked it better then Nuclear Family 🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was just a great story, I hope that you continue to write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just bloody outstanding! A very interesting tale…told exceptionally well. Mr Other…you have become, without question, one of the very best contributors on Lit. Crikey! Top 5!

.

5 *****

Dylan1Dylan1over 1 year ago

Superb. There are writers and there are writers, you my friend with this, are top of the pile.

The way you wrote the death scenes, they were so moving I had tears in my eyes as I read.

To be brutally honest the only part of the whole story for me that was a bit unbelievable was the way he was dismissed from the marriage. But I do understand that it was needed for the plot.

Your writing is what I aspire to get to one day, I have only just begun my journey but to get to where you are, that is my goal.

Again, superb.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

he sure likes them flakey mentally messed up girls huh

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 1 year ago

Very good writer, excellent storyteller! Thank you

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

the first marriage felt like a by-product to a romance story with little detail on their married lives and the interaction of the "friends" makes the first part emotionless. becca happened so fast, that was a quick turnaround. the way she introduced herself sounds like she was in her teens actually that entire interaction with her felt high schoolish. did like the legal BTB part of it though

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

One of your better works

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

another one of your great stories keep on writing really enjoy your writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good .You get better every time. Thanks

killahBkillahBover 1 year ago

This is your best story! Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userother2other1@other2other1
I am just you’re average Aussie guy, I have a wonderful family, I enjoy a rum and coke, driving my Mustang (which my kids also love) and I own a couple of businesses. I work with a few different editors, but note that my mistakes are my own as I like to tinker after an edit. ...