All Comments on 'Letters to Him'

by TnA4U

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale7 months ago

Written very well. I'll post comments in your forum thread.

BSwett060BSwett0607 months ago

An amazingly wonderful story by an incredibly talented writer.

bookworm69bookworm697 months ago

Wonderfully erotic. Enjoyed the vicarious thrill of the voyeur as the narrator had to do the bidding of her blackmailer. Loved the sensual self-pleasure invoked by the anonymous voyeur/blackmailer. Love to read more.

ouchfeelsgoodouchfeelsgood7 months ago

Very well written and thought-provoking. I love the total control angle of the story -- and how you have no choice but to comply with his every command and voyeuristic impulse. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Beautifully written brava

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Brilliant

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I would definitely have come with Joe's fingers in my pussy. That would have been too hard to stop. Yummmeèee

crashDcrashDabout 2 months ago

Wow. Beautifully written. I need a break before I read on.

peekingonepeekingoneabout 2 months ago

wow!!! Can't wait to read the others.

hrdmngd2findhrdmngd2findabout 1 month ago

It's very delicious to read about an outwardly self-controlled woman to have a secret naughty side that is irrationally out of control.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTnA4U@TnA4U
My stories can be found under Letters and Transcripts. https://literotica.com/s/letters-to-him I'm not looking for a boyfriend, lover, or romantic partner. IRL I'm always in control and respected for my intellect. On Lit, I want to be little more than a sex object. Tell me wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES