All Comments on 'Neighbor Saw My Wife Naked Ch. 02'

by NuclearGorilla

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
speakingmusicspeakingmusicabout 1 month ago

This is a really delightful series, playful and yet tantalizing.

Underdog_13Underdog_13about 1 month ago

So, won't you republish "Madison’s Team Happy Hour"?

SluggerOTooleSluggerOTooleabout 1 month ago

I am enjoying this series. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Love this series, especially the switch at the end to invite Glen in. Looking forward to a part 3 hopefully!

FestifussFestifussabout 1 month ago

Awesome followup to the first chapter! (Can't wait to see what Duncan's planning.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Madison place la barre beaucoup plus haut!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Perfect would not change a thing!! Love how much fun Madison has with her friendly neighbor can’t wait to read the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Can’t put into words how happy I am that you’re back and to reread your refreshed stories on beautiful young Madison!! Love her playful approach to exhibitionism and can’t think of a more perfect situation for her than teasing her very friendly older neighbor Glen! Ecstatic to finally read the next chapter with Glen!! Can’t wait!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Fantastic reread love the refresh can’t wait to read the next chapter!!

AnniversaryAnniversaryabout 1 month ago

Ah yessss, good times!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Obsessed with Madison’s ability to be nonchalant about being naked/exposed in front of her friendly older neighbor Glen. Love their friendly relationship and my favorite part was her joking with him about ‘dressing up’ for him. Excited for the next chapter and the creative playful ways Madison will tease and brighten up Glen’s day!! Can’t wait!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Love this story thread! The slow build-up and decision making. Absolutely continue it and often! The same with your other story threads "At the Beach" etc.

TheJoker33TheJoker33about 1 month ago

5 stars! This is a great story. I like the build up of sexual tension between Madison and Glen. I cant wait to see what their morning routine evolves into.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Favorite series!! Hopefully you’ll be able to post the next chapter soon!! Can’t wait to read more about Madison’s fun adventures!!

skindiver71skindiver71about 1 month ago

The build up with Duncan is excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

i hate to even make any suggestions and ruin any surprise...will he help shower and shave her? Help her dress? Will they have their interesting bowling trip? The possibilities are endless...looking forward to it!

raguncajunraguncajunabout 1 month ago

Hope there is more with Duncan and Madison

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Love Madison’s relationship with her friendly neighbor Glen!! Love the premises of the gradual daily tease with playful exhibitionism! Love how Madison is able to be so nonchalant with Glen somehow maintaining her innocence while being completely exposed to his very appreciative eyes! Excited to read about all the creative and fun ways she’ll come up with to tease and joke with Glen now that she’s invited him inside while she gets ready in the morning! Hope she continues to joke with him by teasing him and showing her body off in quirky and fun ways!! Hope she continues to show off her yoga poses! Maybe have Glen take a picture for them to look at together and Madison can pretend like she didn’t know she was that exposed! Hope their relationship continues to be as friends!! Never been more excited to read the next chapter of story!! Can’t wait!! Still so happy you’re back!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sooooooooo happy you’re back!! Madison teasing Glen is my favorite series!! Can’t wait to read the next chapter to see how Madison playfully teasing Glen in the mornings while getting ready!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Perfect refresh to this story hopefully you’ll be able to post the next chapter soon! So happy you’re back!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very hot erotic story. Makes the heart race, oh to be Glenn or even Duncan. Can’t wait for part 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I do like the focus on Glen far more than Duncan

mremrsmremrsabout 1 month ago

Fantastic story, another excellent chapter of Madison's adventures - can't wait for the next to come out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Love Madison’s friendly relationship with Glen and how she jokes and teases him in playful and innocent ways!! Hope Madison continues to make his mornings so much fun and is able to tease and joke with him more now that she’s invited him inside the possibilities seem endless! Hope their relationship stays as friends without becoming sexual and that Madison thinks of every creative and fun way to continue to completely and playfully expose herself to Glen! Maybe she can joke about how funny jumping jacks look naked so he’ll stare and comment on her bouncing tits or maybe shave and ask Glen if he thinks it’s smooth enough as an excuse for him to innocently feel her! Definitely show of more yoga poses (maybe some that may require Glen to hold her to keep her balance?) or maybe try on clothes for him to watch and comment on while she can keep undressing for him and make jokes about being dressed up and ready to leave while completely naked with just shoes on! Do you know when you’ll be able to post the next chapter? Hopefully soon!! Either way I can’t wait still soooooooooo happy you’re back!!!!!!

TedFlumeTedFlumeabout 1 month ago

Eagerly awaiting for the next chapter!

TentaclePr0mTentaclePr0mabout 1 month ago

This is one of the most fun service read in ages! Please keep it coming! I thought this one might end with them doing pairs yoga haha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Favorite series still so happy you’re back!! Will you be able to post the next chapter soon?

Captain_StrangeCaptain_Strangeabout 1 month ago

Happy to be able to read this chapter once again, and sincerely hope the series continues. Big fan of her developing relationship with Glen and Madison's growing need to please him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Perfect story love the refresh hope you’re able to post the next chapter soon!!

jviperjviperabout 1 month ago

Great series, though I'm still not sold on Duncan. Seems like a fun killer to have included that in the story as for now I can't see something exciting coming from there.

ruralrandyruralrandyabout 1 month ago

Haven't read your prior work but this series is really good. looking forward to updates and won't go looking for the original. Agree that the Glen character is more appealing, but Duncan brings an edge worth developing. One request however. The title has "My Wife" and the early conversations with the husband about her exhibitions really resonate. Please include more of that as this develops. Brings even more of a voyeur & exhibitionist flavor to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Give me the part 3 plssss

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Not sure why there are so few genuine stories about a fun young wife the enjoys friendly exhibitionism teasing friends or neighbors not just another overly sexual/touching culkold story…These stories clearly have a huge following based off the comments every Madison story get as well as other similar stories. Hope more authors write on the topic for now no one compares to the Madison series which is by far the best series on literotica can’t put into words how happy I am that you’re back Ben!! Love the refresh on the stories but never have been more excited to read the next chapter in a series!!!!! Hopefully you’re able to post it soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I really like this story. Nice pace and with just enough tension from Duncan. Now that Glen in inside the house, how far is Madison going to take her love for the old man? What happens if Duncan can find a way inside? Will Madison let Duncan further explore her body? Will Glen be the first to fill her cute little pussy or will it be Duncan? Can't wait to see where this will go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Perfect five out of five can’t wait read the next chapter!!

NuclearGorillaNuclearGorillaabout 1 month agoAuthor

Thanks, all -

Working on the third part with an editor, hoping it doesn’t trip the AI detectors this way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Appreciate the update as always Ben!! Do you know when you’ll be able to post the third part? Sooo excited!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Amazing work! Never been more excited to read the next chapter can’t wait!!!!!! Hopefully you’ll be able to post it soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I have never read a more perfect voyeur and exhibitionist story ever well done. Any ETA on when the next part drops?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Lost count how many times or reread this refresh giving it five stars each time!! Never been more excited to read the next chapter of a story!! Thanks for the update on the third part hope you are to post it soon can not put into words how happy I am that you’re back!! Excited to read all of the fun, playful and creative ways Madison will be able innocently expose herself to her new old best friend Glen not that they’re indoors!! Love their friendship and the updates with Hugh supporting Madison knowing she’s safe and having fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Always say there is going to be another chapter out and they never write them. They are only 3 pages and take months to write, give me a break. Don’t start a series when it isn’t going to be finished or if it is going to take a year and not even have a sex scene.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Amazing work as always! Hope you can post chapter 3 soon but just knowing that it is coming is enough can’t wait!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

yes please

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Loved rereading these stories!! So happy you’re back and posting again can’t wait for chapter 3!!

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Love these stories fun exhibitionism not overly sexual can’t wait for the next chapter!!! Five stars!!

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Love your wife’s fun approach to exhibitionism!! Cannot wait to read the next chapter with her bringing him inside while she’s getting ready!!!! Hopefully you’ll be able to post the update soon!

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Hope this somehow ends with mind break on Duncans huge cock or something. Can't wait to see where this goes and it can't get there soon enough

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

You can definitely post these on a-o-o-o. That way your stories get even more people as fans and you have another place to keep your stories!

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Loved rereading this story still so happy you’re back there aren’t any stories that compare with these about your wife’s fun, playful, innocent and safe exhibitionism! Honestly there are only a few other actual exhibitionism stories that don’t result with the same exact oversaturated predictable boring cuckold ending… Checking twice every day for chapter 3 hopefully you’re able to post soon!

NuclearGorillaNuclearGorilla28 days agoAuthor

Editing a couple of stories, I’ll keep everyone posted once they are ready to submit. It also takes a few weeks to get things published these days, unfortunately. I’m sure the AI glitches will iron out eventually. Thankfully that only delays the publishing, and the writing continues. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

I keep coming back to read this again, its just perfect for trope with a good slow build. I wish you would give an update schedule, so we dont have to keep checking back every other day lol

AllyOop357AllyOop35727 days ago

Great story

Hoping to see chapter three soon!

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Great as always! Please keep writing, you should strongly consider selling your fiction. It's that good and would get you a wider base.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Always appreciate the update! Any rough estimate on timing for part 3 with Glen?? Is that the next story you’ll post?? Still so happy you’re back and writing again!!! Excited to read more of your amazing work hopefully soon!!

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Please include more of duncan into the next chapter. Could you upload the next part on another platform, so we all do not have to wait so long

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

this shit is bussin yoo

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

What has happened to hubby? As for Duncan, originally he was creepy, with the touching & now cameras, even if he has a 10 inch salami I don't think he'll redeem himself! Struggle to understand why some anon's want him to be the one to take things further!

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Agree hope the focus stays on Glen and Madison’s fun and playful friendship!! Such an awesome series and hope part 3 is posted soon!!

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

So I guess there is no chapter 3… all of these exhibition writers give up on the story before anything happens.

Please write the logical ending.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

I feel sorry for Duncan actually. Hoping he geds a little 'payback'. And what about the other neighbours? Didn't Glen say the whole neighbourhood had a view of Madison' morning exhibition? Maybe she can give them all a yoga lesson lol.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Good to have you back and good to see Madison's misadventures again.

Are you planning to rewrite and expnd part 2 like you did part 1?

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

If you'd like more inspiration for exhibition/CMNF situations with flirting/embarassment and gradual buildup that doesn't turn into sex/orgies, I highly recommend the stories by the author "Sabineteas" on Literotica, particularly the ones involving Mrs Beth Johnson!

They're my favourite in this particular topic, after yours.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

They key to involving Duncan is that he doesn't mind imposing herself and Madison is too polite(or too caught in the exhibitionist 'mood') to say no or tell him to stop. And I suspect he relalizes it. And seeks to exploit it.

After all, while she believes she's doing this just for Glen, if she's going to invite on neighbor, why not two?

Or three? I wonder who Duncan will share his footage with. ;)

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Perfect story please keep focus on Glen! Love their relationship!! Excited for part 3 but would prefer to realistically know when you’ll be able to post part 3 so I don’t need to check everyday lol Will you be able to past part 3 in April??

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

If it's something bold like helping her shower or shaving her legs and pussy, Duncan is more likely to do it than Glen IMO.

NuclearGorillaNuclearGorilla23 days agoAuthor

I only write a few stories each year so no need to check back every day. Thanks for the support, all!

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

I for one wouldn't mind if you got into the writer's mood and put out half aa dozen more stories about Madison this year.

In fact I'm hoping for it. This has the potential to be a long and popular series, much like the works of DonnerBBQ and Sabineteas.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

I love these stories but how sure are we that this is the same author? The stories seem either exact copy and paste of the old story or they are entirely different POV? I am not trying to complain or cast any judgement but there also hasn’t been anything new in several months and Ben used to communicate much more regularly. I apologize if this is really him but it does seem suspicious that he would delete his entire account and then remake it immediately after. Why delete an account when you have hundreds of thousands of readers then repost the stories right away?

NuclearGorillaNuclearGorilla18 days agoAuthor

I have a lot of new stuff in various stages, don't worry about it too much. Writing and editing is a slow process, but sequels with Madison's coworkers, sequels with Glen, and some standalone stories will all hit your notifications over the coming months. I'm just doing this for fun! If someone wants to buy me a writer's retreat vacation I won't say no, of course! ;)

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

He introduced DonSilver's wife to Madison on the spot

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

excellent slow burn story!

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Dang this good…have you of her and Glenn. Lots of episodes would be greatly appreciated.

MotarroMotarro17 days ago

I love everything about this series. I don't think I've ever been so turned on by a story that didn't contain lots of sex. The story flowed wonderfully and never once did I feel like skipping ahead. I truly look forward to future installments!

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

I love this story so far. It is well built and has the perfect build-up pace. It's also very erotic and I find myself hoping that by the end of the third part of the tale old geezer Glen will have gotten his fingers inside the delightful Madison.

NuclearGorillaNuclearGorilla16 days agoAuthor

I am so close to getting part 3 done, really fighting to get the mood and pace correct. I know it is slow going, but I promise you would all hate the early drafts!

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Love the pace of everything cannot wait to read part 3!!! Love that you’re posting again!!

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

I think Duncan and other neighbours got as much a right to touch Madison as the 'gentleman' Glen!

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

If Duncan knocks who'll answer the door? Glen or the naked Madison?

Maybe Madison will do it to tease him... But what if he isn't alone? ;)

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Love how fun these stories are with Madison!! Hope these stories continue to maintain the playful exhibitionism element and focus mainly on Madison and Glen’s friendly respectful relationship! Excited to finally read chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Love Madison’s playfulness hopefully the story continues to focus on her fun friendly relationship with Glen!

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I'm checking every day for Part 3.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Can’t wait to read the next chapter of Madison’s fun friendly relationship with Glen!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Excited to read the next phase of Madison and Glen’s friendly morning routine! Maybe Madison could joke about her work from home attire while wearing little clothing in front of Glen as she gets dressed! Can’t wait for part 3!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Work from home! Now there's an idea that open up all kinds of possibilities for Madison being naked all day at home and showing off for her neighbors!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Cannot wait for the next chapter!!! Checking every day hopefully you’ll be able to post it soon!! Still ecstatic you’re back and writing again!!

NuclearGorillaNuclearGorilla8 days agoAuthor

Wait is almost over, chapter 3 is done. It usually takes a couple weeks to get things published now, due to AI false flag glitches and whatnot, but it’ll be here soon.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Love the pace actually. It feels as authentic as it could get for an erotica. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Cant wait for the next chapter!! I really like the slow build since I feel its required to make a story like this feel as plausible as possible lol. Really well written one of the best I have read on the site.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Seem really unfair to spend weeks waiting for ch 3 to be completed only to find out it might take weeks for it to get approved!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Can’t wait for part 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you’ve posted it hopefully it’ll get published shortly!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

I see your comment that ch. 3 is ready, but I really can't wait, I'm going crazy haha. I wish I had 50 chapters of all your various works to read. All your work is fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Very curious on a sequel as I think it is over a year since a new story has been written and I am still wondering if this is the original author. We will know when and if we see it…

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Can’t wait for part 3!! Hope it’s get published sooner than later!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Still no new chapter. 🥱 I give up on this guy.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Sad that I have to keep refreshing for yhe update. :'(

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

I dont mind the long build I would read 10 chapters of this story fr fr. Perfect exhibitionism story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 hours ago

Waiting for ch. 3 what a wonderful erotic story fill with anticipation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNuclearGorilla@NuclearGorilla
228 Followers
1 sequel submitted and in pending 1 experimental story submitted and in pending 2 Madison drafts coming along nicely I am also planning a very fun new project for the summer. It will be much more outrageous than any of the Madison stories, with a clean beginning, middle, en...