All Comments on 'Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 04 Ch. 04'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I’m glad you got the story moving again.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Halia said Dungeon Builders didn't die of old age

But then what killed Meskalamdug? I know his skeleton had ancient blood spilled around it and he was dead when Isatu woke up but who killed him? He had just disappeared back to his dungeon forever, and according to Isatu, Leo was the first down there? I'm sure he was extremely powerful with 12 glyphs.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but when a DB is killed by another DB, the dead DB's glyphs, mana and void crystal automatically transfer to the victor. But since Meska's crystal was still intact, that means that a mortal had killed Meskalamdug?

Your comments and answers are appreciated

Thanks,

The Anonymous Reader

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Another question that has been bugging me is why can't dungeon builders just seal off their entrances? I mean, they can already manipulate rock instantly and air flow doesn't seem to be a problem due to magic (if it is just make a few air ducts around the mountain discreetly). This way, DMs can just open a tunnel for supplies, otherwise keep it sealed so no adventurers have to come in and die. Or is it just plot armor?

Sorry if I missed the explanation for this

Thanks,

The Anonymous Reader

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
8776 Followers
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...