All Comments on 'Long-distance with Sara Pt. 07'

by Valsona

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Qwer12Qwer1229 days ago

More fun times for everyone involved in this sexual adventure. Like the direction and the development in the story. Fun that college kids are exploring what fun they can have as consenting adult. Rock them on and let the fun expand to al sorts of nasty deeds. Cheers

hugplxhugplx29 days ago

I'm only leaving this review because you're claiming a loving relationship as the main theme here. I'm not feeling it, or rather, I don't think you're conveying that well here between the two.

First, on one end, it feels like Jake's doing this entirely out of fear - and being turned on is just a by-product. That's not only an instant mood-killer every time I read it, but a recipe for disaster.

On Sara's end, it happens way too often that she forgets about Jake. It doesn't feel like they're indulging in this kink as a couple, rather, it feels like she has a second boyfriend and sometimes, when she feels like it, she'll let Jake know after the fact. If she remembers. Jake's pleasure doesn't feel like a priority, her own does.

A lack of trust on one end, a bit of selfishness on the other, both lacking in maturity. This doesn't feel like a story of a loving couple, but instead of how a loving couple falls apart.

Ultimately, who cares what I think if that's what you're going for. I'm only leaving this because you emphasised the loving couple aspect, and I look for stories like that.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

So sexy, glad you're back to updating this. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Can't wait for the next chapter!

ErygartErygart24 days ago

Amazing chapter. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

So pleased you've posted more. I think this has a long way to run and is turning into a great story. There are a lot of options for developing this. I don't want to suggest options - I think that's up to you to decide, but most people do have video calling on their phones now!

dstrand92dstrand9212 days ago

Fantastic story so far and I love the way it's going. I'm actually in a similar situation where my wife is fucking a guy and me and him are pretty friendly with each other. He loves fucking her, sending me pictures, and reminding me who controls our sex life. Other than that my wife and I have a perfectly happy relationship. I hope you keep updating!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous