All Comments on 'She Deserves Bigger & Better! Ch. 14'

by petecoach2435

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle12 days ago

Any woman that gets aroused watching her boyfriend or husband or whatever he is get raped needs therapy.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Interesting, still posted in the wrong group. Here is your homework. Please study a box of Crayolas.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x12 days ago

How many LW readers do you expect to be willing to go back and read THIRTEEN chapters in IR and E&V in order to read this?

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Hard to follow.

Characters seem manic and emotionally unstable. Too many shifts within a paragraph.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry697111 days ago

Much better with him letting her know that if he is not involved, if she cheats it’s a deal breaker but then she gets his mouth rapped and he’s going along with it. Quite being a wimp and put her in her place submissive to you and only you, you need to control her sex or you both will end up rapped dead because she has no self control.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus019811 days ago

It's funny, when guys say they deserve younger and tighter pussy, their pigs. But when women say they deserve wider and longer dicks, their empowered.

Go fuck yourselves ladies, your pigs just like the men, woman up and grow up, if you can.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Just another whore and stupid wimp story garbage

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

You should not change categories when you write a story as it will confuse and lose you viewers. And you REALLY shouldn't come into the LW section after all the other chapters in other categories. All you will get is a bunch of angry viewers and a bad score. Nobody is going to read the old stuff considering how badly done the new stuff is.

MightyHornyMightyHorny10 days ago

'Looks like this author got lost on his way to IR and ended up here.

Let's give him the FULL WELCOME his 'works' deserve so that he doesn't get lost again...

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

She deserves a visit from Smith & wesson

nautilus50nautilus505 days ago

Hope you win the lottery soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetecoach2435@petecoach2435
65 Followers
I'm 27, a slight build-met & married to a red-headed 22yo, who was a virgin when we met. I am incapable of giving her an orgasm during penetration as I have got a 5" dick, and suffer premature ejaculation! The Story is of my life since meeting my wife Jess, and how over time o...