All Comments on 'Dinner and a Sex Show'

by FreyaGersemi

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ccitydudeccitydude19 days ago

Hey, Frey. Pretty good story. I've always like first time cock sucking stories. Men or women. The stories I've read or even the stories I've written, are told from the point of view of the first time cock sucker, if you will. In your story, however, Cyn's first experience was told from Alex's and Freya's point of view. We don't learn much about Cyn's experience except that she enjoyed it. Interesting. Well done.

pkp033pkp03319 days ago

🔥🔥🔥🔥

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi19 days agoAuthor

@ccitydude, I'm always trying to shoot for 'interesting' ways of looking at things!! 😄

AchtungNightAchtungNight19 days ago
Enjoyed this story.

Hope for more soon. Katie and I were both furiously enjoying ourselves over this one. ;)

AlexFourwaysAlexFourways18 days ago

Another 5⭐installment. How will Alex cope satisfying the needs of the women in his life?!

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

I love stories about evolving friendships, especially ones that morph into poly groups. You might consider numbering the stories to keep chronological order, even though some are freya-alex stories and some are katie-cyn stories. I'd love alex to be less passive, both physically and in admitting out loud what he wants from his friend group. They are his friends as well.

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi18 days agoAuthor

@AchtungNight, you wrote: "Katie and I were both furiously enjoying ourselves over this one. ;)" 🥰

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi18 days agoAuthor

@AlexFourways, Thank you!! "How will Alex cope satisfying the needs of the women in his life?!" That's the $10,000 question!!!

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

That was pretty neat, Freya. I liked that it had a limited foursome element which felt plausible and allows you the opportunity to build it up of you so wish.

That said, the image of Cyn reaching out and fiddling with Freya's itty bitty clitty will not be forgotten!

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi14 days agoAuthor

@Anonymous, thank you!! You wrote: "I liked that it had a limited foursome element which felt plausible." I deal in realism!! If it's implausible, then it certainly couldn't be real. 😉 And I'm glad you enjoyed the "itty bitty clitty" diddle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreyaGersemi@FreyaGersemi
Welcome! My stories usually contain a lot of cuteness and (hopefully!) hot sexual scenes. I absolutely LOVE logging in and seeing new followers and that my stories have gotten comments!!! So follow and comment!! 🥰 I’m using a pseudonym and thought that the name was fun and p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES