All Comments on 'Slut Wife - Libido Liberated Pt. 02'

by policywank

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Purple_FrondsPurple_Fronds13 days ago

Fantastic, it’s a happy day when a new Policy story makes it out of committee.

amadeuseroticamadeuserotic13 days ago

I love how Leticia's relationship with Darren deepens. All elements of power exchange are there, but without the annoying humiliation aspects.

He puts her on a leash and pimps her out to his friends. He does it in a way that unlocks her own desires, and she is always willing to do more. Full sex was not required for the entertainment of his guests, but she craves it before he allows it to happen.

He makes her into the slut she was always meant to be. Although he is clearly dominant, he honors and celebrates her by doing things that are usually associated with submissiveness. He tastes her creampied pussy and kisses her cum-filled mouth.

And this is just the beginning.

SlutAddictedSlutAddicted13 days ago

I love the premise of bringing out her deep sexual desires with a focus on what those desires are or are likely to be so that her pleasure is optimized. Just because she submits doesn't mean she wants a man who will be selfish and have no regard for her pleasure. Quite the opposite. By attending to and being respectful of her pleasure he makes it much easier and more desirable for her to submit.

Usually stories or comments about bringing out a woman's inner slut seem to focus on a male centric experience. They want her to act according to his selfish whim or be disrespected/abused or just generally behave in ways that the woman would be unlikely to enjoy. And it is precisely that sort of thinking that compels women to keep that inner slut inside.

If you embrace and honour her inner slut - as darren has done here - a woman is far more likely to let you meet her. Excellent story.

AmbulAmbul13 days ago

I could not agree more with the previous comments. The author writes amazing stories, most, obviously, told from the woman’s POV, as is this one. Darren is making it possible for Leticia to be the slut and whore she wants to be. His gentle dominance combined with his unwavering support for her own desires makes this an incredible story. He loves being in the position to set her free. Pedro is a complication that we will find more about in the next chapters. One thought, though. Leticia is clearly gorgeous with big tits. I would love to see he join a gym to maintain her fit and toned body to maximize her attractiveness to her future clients, as well as Darren.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Love it. I wish I could live in this author's world, where female sexuality is celebrated and allowed to run free. Imagine the sexual possibilities if we truly encouraged women to embrace their inner slut rather than trying to compel them to cater to male sensibilities then condemning them when they do. I think that a truly sexually free woman is sort of like a unicorn. You shouldn't expect to control her or fence her in. Even trying to do so will kill what makes her so exciting. Just be happy for what she provides and she will be more likely to come back to you while she continues to roam free.

Weightlifter_SubWeightlifter_Sub3 days ago

The author truly gets how much better both sides are in the power dynamic when female sexuality is freed, celebrated, and allowed to lead. My partner and I love RP'ing some of these scenes :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpolicywank@policywank
1272 Followers
Married, polyamorous and lovingly dominant. 5'5" raven haired and dark-eyed, 120 lbs., 38D-24-38, curvy but firm. I am the hot wife in a wife led relationship. I have several lovers while he has only those that I allow - usually other hot wives. But I have sex with h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES