All Comments on 'AB and Me Ch. 03'

by Wordgoddess

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LazaroLazaroabout 19 years ago
Loved it!

Pity its all over though. ;) more please!

SaucyminxSaucyminxabout 19 years ago
I love your AB stories!

They are really hot. My husband does wonder why I blush watching Good Eats now though ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The circle is complete!

As a fan of both AB and SciFi I started this trilogy reluctantly. But the reward in the final chapter was well worth the effort. The sex was great, not only because it was well written, but more importantly because it fit so neatly into the plot. After reading the first installment my immediate thought was "wouldn't it be interesting if..?" The last installment provides just the right climax! Stories like this make me want to venture out of my preferred catagories. It was well worth the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wonderful!

Thanks so much for sharing this with us! You're not alone. I think AB is the hottest man on the Food Network. I'm a "loyal Good Eats viewer" and your likeness of him was incredible. Great job! Although I might just miss the recipies now that I'm fantasizing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Thank you!

I absolutely love Alton Brown, I think he is so damn sexy! With these stories, I can better visualize what it'd be like to be with him. They are written well, funny, and so hot! More please!

sub_salliesub_salliealmost 16 years ago
Wow

You could/should totally continue the story! So well written!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous