Alex Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HappilyM
HappilyM
24 Followers

"What the fuck?!!! You hit me again I will be leaving." Just as I spewed out my words, I felt another sting. "I want out of here NOW!" Then another sting, this one grazed my crotch. "Did you not hear me? GET ME OUT OF HERE!" Then another slap, this one landing gently on my clit, sent a shock wave through my body. Before I could say anything else, three more landed gently on my crotch. My anger was quickly turning to pleasure.

"That is better. How dare you spew such nasty words at me." With that, both of my tits were gently tapped, with what felt like suede. I could feel the blood surging in my body. How could something so barbaric be so erotic? I felt like a thousand little fingers were hitting my body. I was feeling the wetness starting to develop on my lips.

A loud thump resonated in the room. Then I felt the riding crop trail gently across my face. "Relax," he must have seen the fear in my face. Slowly he traced each breast. I then felt him gently volley the snapper across my left tit then the right one. I was really getting wet and wanted more. This really was so erotic. I wanted him to tease my body.

With the handle of the crop, he spread my lips apart. "My, my, my, you are enjoying this." He placed the handle up to my mouth. "Tell me what you taste like…"

Opening my mouth, I licked the end. "So sweet and tasty." Then he tenderly traced my inner lips with the snapper. Faintly, I felt the snapper bang up against my clit, then three more raps down to my anus. Back to my nipples, with each swat I felt my tits becoming harder. He abruptly stopped. I felt the cold metal of the nipple clamps, on my tits. "Oh yes." I gasped. The pressure was creating an exquisite pinch to my sensitive nipples. Just as I was enjoying the feeling radiating from my nipples, I felt his tongue on my clit.

I gyrated my hips, trying to encourage his tongue to speed up. My body was ablaze. He pulled away. I felt a cold metal chain slither down my belly to my mound. I felt the cold metal gingerly rubbing across my clit. Then I felt a small twinge as he fastened the cold metal to my clit. It felt very similar to the clamps on my tits. The feeling was amazing. Alex did not use a lot of pressure, just enough to increase my arousal.

"My sweet little filly, I am so hard. Your body is responding so nicely. I want you to feel what you have done to me." He traced his cock up my thigh; I could feel the warm pre-cum trailing in its wake.

"I want you in me, please. I want to feel your hardness thrusting into me. Please. I want you so bad."

"Not yet." With that, he tugged on the chain that tethered my tits and clit together.

"Oh. My God!" I screeched, as an orgasm tore through my body. As I was coming down from the amazing high, I felt him tug on the chain again. Mt body violently shuddered as another intense orgasm rocked my body. "Enough…please." I was pleading. He tugged again. Was he trying to kill me? "Jezzy… please Jezzy." And with that he stopped.

Alex undid the clip on my clit but left my tits tethered. "I'll let you cool down. Then we can start again." A very controlled Alex stated. 'Start again?' Could I really take much more? As the blood returned to my clit, I felt pain, intense. I sat there panting, my arms still hanging above my head. My breathing slowly started to return to normal.

"I want more. I really need to feel you deep inside of me." I felt the little stings again on my upper thigh.

"How bad do you want me?" With that, he slapped a little harder on my thigh. The next rap was a lot higher and not as hard.

"I want you so bad; my body is aching for you. Please."

"Okay, you have been a good sport, and an amazingly erotic creature." He ran his hand over my face. He leaned down to me and placed his mouth on mine. I wanted to grab him and suck him into me. All I could do was let my tongue try to bring him in, harder and closer. I felt him position his cock at the entrance of my very wet, very aroused pussy.

I needed him so badly; I nearly came with just the gentle rubbing. In slow teasing thrusts, he started so shallow and slow. Then slowly—and I mean very slowly—he started going deeper and deeper. I could feel every part of him. "Deeper…please…deeper…I need to feel…you deeper…Yes, oh…yes." I was nearly screaming at this point. He was teasing my body so badly. Just when I thought I could not take anymore his thumb started rubbing my clit.

I wanted to wrap my legs around him. I wanted to push him into me even farther. I screamed in pleasure. Alex let out an incomprehensible moan that propelled my body even farther into euphoria. As his moans became more audible, my body responded. I felt him pull on my shoulders pushing him even farther into me. I felt his cock jerk as he released violently into me. "Oh…My sweet filly, you feel…amazing." Our bodies shuddered and shook as euphoria dominated us. Just when I thought we were spent, he pulled the chain that tethered my tits. One final intense release tore through my body.

I was beyond satisfied, I felt sedated. I could not move any muscle in my body. I felt like jelly. All I could do was moan. Alex pulled the mask off my eyes. I looked at him; he had a broad smile on his face. No words had to be spoken. He knew and I knew I was never going to leave him. Tenderly he kissed my lips as he released my arms. I wrapped my arms around him drawing him even closer to me.

"You are my sweet stallion," I tenderly said.

Alex's face beamed with happiness. "Why don't we go take a shower and get ready for dinner?" He finished untying my legs and helped me to my feet. My body still felt like jelly and it was hard for me to stand, let alone try to walk. Alex helped me over to the couch. We sat there for a long time. I was leaning up against him. The smell of sex filled the room. We both regained our composure and got dressed. Alex took all of the items he had out and replaced them back into the 'treasure chest' that appeared to belong in this room. A hanging potted plant replaced the swing.

We walked slowly towards the master bedroom, in silence. My brain was in hyper drive. I had submitted in the heat of passion, and I was now regretting what I had done. Maybe I was the chameleon and not Alex. I was a different person with my clothes on. I needed to think and let the entire past five days sink in. Jill has always told me I think too much. If I would just relax and let things happen I would be better off. Maybe she was right.

When we returned to our room, I just crashed on the bed. I really did not care about taking a shower now. My brain and gut were engaged in a relentless battle. What was the harm in letting Alex take control? In the bedroom, I was okay with that. However, was there a line to draw?

Climbing on the bed Alex said, "We need to talk. I think you are wrestling with your conscience, again. You submitted to me, and now I think you are scared as to what direction we are heading." I just shook my head in agreement. "I am willing to take an unconventional twist from my usual relationships. I don't want you to be submissive in our normal day-to-day lives. I just want you to be submissive when we explore ourselves intimately. Is that fair?"

"I am not sure. What if I want to do something different or out of the ordinary to you? Do I then have to ask your permission? What about calling you 'stallion'? I am still not sure if I can bring myself to say that. And how much harder are you going to push my comfort zone? 'Cuz what happened was way beyond what I was comfortable with. Do not get me wrong I enjoyed everything about it, but it was very uncomfortable at first. I have so many more questions, but I do not know where to start."

"Sarah, I love you. I know we have only been together for a few days, but you have let me do things to you that other people will not. I love your mind and your spirit. You truly are an equal to me. There is just so much pleasure that I can offer you, if you will let me.

"I know I pushed you beyond your comfort zone today, but I needed to. I wanted to know how much you trusted me. There is a reason why I gave you 'Jezzy' as a safe word. Remember the 'safe, sane and consensual' speech I gave you the other day?"

"Yes, I remember it well. I truly did believe you. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed everything about earlier. It is just that I don't want to become your whipping post, or your personal plaything." I could see the genuine care and admiration in his face.

"Okay, we can do this a few different ways. The first is drawing up a written contract, stating what we expect from one another. Or we can continue to test the limits of what you will or won't do by trial and error. Or we can…"

"How about you let me do some research and decide what I feel comfortable with. I know I will set up boundaries and you will push or maybe even shatter them. Therefore, writing down the boundaries to me is illogical. I will not give-up any control in our daily lives, especially if I am in control of the finances. That would be a very bad decision. I am willing to let you continue to push my personal boundaries to a point. I will NOT become a whipping post. If you think taking a whip to my ass, hard, is in the cards it is NOT. Furthermore, if I don't call you 'stallion' I will NOT be punished for it. Fair?"

"For now, I will respect your wishes; but I think as time goes by, things will change. On the subject of punishment, I will never hurt you. I will, however, make you respect me. When your leg is better, we will get more into it. Right now, you are limited as to what you can do. When you have healed, we will discuss what I expect in greater depth. Right now, what you need to know is that you are to answer me when I ask you a question, not by shaking your head. When I ask you to do something I do not want an argument about it, not even a question."

"Time out. Are you saying in our clothed world or our naked world? Because I will tell you right now, in the world of clothes I will continue to question you, especially if I think you are wrong. Just to clarify something here, if I really do not feel comfortable with something all I have to do is say 'Jezzy' and you will stop and we can talk about it?" I was still confused. I am not dumb, just maybe a little dense.

"Remember how I was talking about 'scenes' where we engage in 'vanilla' sex? In those, you will be my sub, but other than that, we will continue to have a normal relationship. And I say normal in your terms, not mine."

"Alright, I can live with that. I think it is fair and logical. I still would like to read a book or two and do some internet research. I just want to see what I am getting myself into. Although I have a feeling what I read and what we do may be very different."

I got off the bed and headed to the bathroom to prepare myself for dinner. Alex helped me into the tub and left. I was at ease with our relationship. The thought of relinquishing control only in the bedroom—some of the time—would be all right. I was not losing myself; in fact, I was going to explore a side of myself that I never knew I had. Self-discovery and breaking our own personal barriers is how people grow, monotony creates boredom, which leads to dissatisfaction.

HappilyM
HappilyM
24 Followers
12