All Comments on 'Caught by My Boss Ch. 13'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An excellent non-consent FANTASY, I gave you five stars: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ [5 (4.75 = 95%)].

In the days of vintage porn, a movie would have a very similar storyline.

Diane is a keeper. End of story. Period.

Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada, Sep 3, 2022

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would like to have the author stop having Sabine say "I am so fucked" or "I am fucked" as she says it way too much and yes, she is fucked/screwed big time.

I wonder what happened to all of the toys that Diane bought? They have not been used since that one time just after they were first purchased.

I wonder what happened to Sabine's so called friends. We have not heard from them since chapter one and two.

What about Kate and Robert, and a few others that have been brought in on Sabine's punishment/humiliation activities? Did Diane really talk with Kate like she said she would?

I do hope that Sabine and Melody does not get into any relationships at the office or personal. That would be a recipe for further humiliation and punishment for both of them and perhaps leading to have Melody's husband find out what she has been doing for the past two years (although I kind of think that he should have some suspicion that something is going on over the past couple of years). Yep, Sabine is so fucked. Let's see just how far down this rabbit hole she is going to go.

wheetwheetabout 14 years ago
Whoa...

Sabine is so fucked now... it didn't work! And now Melody is going to take new punishments because of Sabine the slut! I'm sure they'll get closer....heh.

Something is swelling here... must go to ch 14!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous